Fear

Backing off

Someone's POV ( I will reveal this person later)

I needed some time of my own. I needed this time to relax and get away from all the troubles and worries of the world. I decided to walk around a deserted are of Seoul, so that no one could disturb me.

"YA! What do you guys want!" a faint voice was heard. This voice sounded kinda familiar... Curiosity got the better of me. I strolled towards the voice I heard before. That voice led me infront of an old abandoned warehouse.

"Young lady, no point screaming. We know you're Kim Mia, but we don't want your money." a husky voice spoke. Wait what did he say? Mia! Oh where's the freaking enterance! I ran frantically round the dusty warehouse.

A door! I immediately barged in the warehouse. There I saw in front of my eyes - two men and a fainted Mia tied to a pillar. That man, he touched her. I was enraged, I stormed up to the two men and yelled," What have you done to her! Get your dirty hands off her!" I guess if I was older they would be afraid of me, but I'm just a pathetic High School student.

They walked closer towards me, my eyes fell upon the hurt, weak, lost Mia. Anger rushed through me ,I charged towards the man that touched her and threw a punch at his face.

He didn't move an inch, he smiply just wiped off that little blood from the corner of his lips and said," You think you can be her Superman uh?" Both men gave me a sacarstic laugh and swiftly he gave me a punch in the abdomen. I squeeze my stomache, Ouch that hurts, but to save Mia, it's worth it. I bit my bottom lip and I clenched my fist, I ran up towards him and threw another punch in his face.

That punch was hard and the guy fell on the ground, he stood up few seconds later. He spat on the ground and gave me a death glare befpre leaving with the other guy. I ran towards the pale face Mia and quickly untied her. She fell on my shoulders, her skin is dry cold. I placed her on the ground leaning against the pillar.

"Mia please wake up." I shook her. No reaction, her face still cold and pale, she must have been scared to death. " Mia wake up! I'm begging you!" I raised my voice alittle to make sure she hears me. There was movement from her hands, her eyes opened slighty. I could see tears of fear forming in her eyes.

"L.Joe..." she called out me name in a weak tone...

"Mia you okay? Are you hurt?" I asked. Wait, why am I even asking this. She's already hurt for goodness sake! Tears rolled down her pale skin. I moved her head to rest on my shoulder and uttered," I'm here. You can cry, don't bottle it up."

Suddenly I felt her cold hands wrapped around my neck, her head rested on my chest, she began to whimper.

"L.Joe please don't tell anyone. Especially Myungsoo..." she said between cries. I pulled her up," Come on Mia, I'll sent you home. You need some rest and there's school tomorrow."

We walked out of that warehouse. Mia grabbed my hand tightly and looked around the area. Man, she must have been real scared. She might have a phobia of going out at night in the future.

"I'm here don't be scared." I gave her an encouraging smile, assuring that everything is fine now. Soon, we arrived at Mia's house.

Mia's hands shook went she opened the door, the moment she opens the door, she stood frozen there looking into her dark house. I went in to on the lights. "Mia it's okay now. Come in. Look you have dark eye rings, go to sleep." I pulled her up to her room.

I switched her bedroom lights on, and with the sight of so many pink stuff she soften her gaze. I tucked her in bed,"Rest well Mia. Tomorrow is a new day." I fixed her fringe. I stood up and switched her lights off.

Mia's hands grabbed me when I was about to leave," Wait don't go." I sighed at the sight of her worried eyes. I sat down on her chair beside her bed. I held her shivering hands," Don't worry I'm here." I stared at her once again. She forced out a smile from her lips and gently closed her eyes and drifted off to dream land.

What are you saying? Everything's okay? Bastard, she nearly got ! How can she be fine! After seeing what had happened today, makes me want to protect her more. I must protect Mia. I left her house. "Mia I'll protect you. No matter what." I murmered and walked off.

Mia's POV

~Next Morning~

I don't care eh eh eh eh eh~

Mmm? I woke up. Where's L.Joe? Ahh, I got a cut on my wrist. The scene of that dreaded night shot in my mind. Cold sweat dripped down my temples. I cluched my fist and walked towards the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. Mia, today is a new day. Be strong honey.

I grabbed my bag and make my way to school. My eyes looked all over the road. Is someone behind me? Who is it? I quicken my footsteps and entered my school.

My footsteps are speeding up and I accidentally hit someone. "Oh Mianhe." I bowed. A hand grabbed my cut arm and it stings," Mia you okay?" My listless face glanced at L.Joe," I'm fine." I brisked towards my seat and sat down.

"Mia baby, annyeong." someone suddenly hugged me from behind which scared me. I turned around and saw Myungsoo looking at me. I felt more comfortable, but still no as comfortable. A smiled formed on my face, with his voice everything that happened is kinda erased. "Annyeong Croc." I pecked on his cheeks. At least he's here.

"The results will be out tonight! I can't wait." Myungsoo jumped. That word 'tonight' gave me the creeps. That scence atill lingers on my mind. Ahh, why can't get it off me? I forced out a smile.

"Mia you okay?" Myungsoo waved in front of my face. "Oh erm yea." I lied. "We'll wait for the results in our dorm okay?" he patted my shoulder. "Yea sure. You guys will make it trust me." I cupped his face. He looks excited for the results, at least there's something for me to look forward to and to keep my mind off things.

~In the dorm~

TIME NOW IS 1830

We just had our dinner outside and we're back in the dorm to wait for the results. Dongwoo and Hoya are staring at the laptop screen , refreshing again and again. "Guys, the results will be out at 7. Quit staring at the screen or you're eyes will be spoilt." Woohyun laughed.

Mia stop thinking about it. Stop it. I sat down in their living room," Oppas let me listen to you guys sing!" The 7 guys sat down in a circle beside me. "Er herm.' they cleared their throat and began singing.

So I won't hesitate no more, no more

It cannot wait I'm sure
There's no need to complicate
Our time is short
This is our fate, I'm yours

The 7 amazing guys sang in harmony. Beautiful voices to my ears. Their voice kept me calm. Myungsoo was gazing into my eyes when they're are singing.

Well open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and damn you're free
Look into your heart and you'll find that the sky is yours
So please don't, please don't, please don't, there's 
No need to complicate cause our time is short this 
Oh this oh this oh this is our fate, I'm yours

I clapped my hands,"WAA Daebak! Oppas Jjang!" They bowed,"Kamsahabnida Mia!"

"Let's say we are able to enter and be trainees. What should we call our ourselves?" Sunggyu asked. Suddenly a word pops out in my head. "Infinite!" I shouted. "Waeyo?" Myungsoo asked as he placed his arms on my shoulder. I began explaining," Cos you guys will always be in my heart, Foever, Infinitely." The guys nodded. "Nice name, I like it." Woohyun agreed.

"Oh hyung, the results are out!" Sungjong exclaimed. The other 7 of us ran towards the laptop like ninjas. "Are your names there?" Sungyeol squeezed.

"OMO. You guys are all in!" I squelled, I pointed to the screen and continued,' Look here, Kim Sunggyu, Jang Dongwoo, Nam Woohyun, Lee Howon, Lee Sungyeol, Kim Myungsoo and Lee Sungjong. WAA Daebak!" I gave them a thumbs up.

"JinJa. It's true!" Sunggyu jumped around happily. I'm not sure why, but my excitement suddenly died down. That freaking night. I find it hard to express my happiness for them now.

"Mia, you're weird today. Is everything alright?" Dongwoo turned to face me. Please don't ask further. Please. "No, no everything is fine." I walked out of the dorm. , my tears.

I sat down on the stairs just outside the enterance.Shivers went down my spine as thoughts of what happened last night appeared in my mind. "Hais." I let out a sigh and buried my head in my hands.

Myungsoo's POV

Something ain't right. This Mia lies so badly... I went out of the dorm too. "Mia what's wrong?" I sat down beside her. She looked up at me, I could already see tears in her eyes. It hurts my heart when I see her like this.

"Ahh nothing." Mia wiped away her tears. Hais, she got to stop lying. "There's something. Tell me Mia." I held her hand tight.

"I..." she bit her lips trying to hold back her tears. "I'm here just tell me." I looked right into her eyes.

Mia took a deep breathe and told me the scaries thing I could ever hear from a girl. She told me everything. From the 4minute to the warehouse to L.Joe.

"...so now I'm even afraid to go home alone." why does she sound so weak... I pulled her into my arms for a tight hug. "Why didn't you tell me before. I'm here. I'll make sure no one hurts you again." I patted her head.

I stood up,"Do you want to stay over?" I pulled Mia back into the dorm. "I shouldn't disturb you guys..." she spoke softly. 'Nahh, it's okay." I ssqueezed her hand.

"Myung, we must go to the company tomorrow and meet the CEO. So let's get an early sleep.'' Woohyun said and went in his room. 

I could see Mia blushing alittle tugging my sleeve," Myungie I didn't bring along my clothes." I laughed slighty and brought her my t-shirt and shorts. She went in the bathroom and got changed.

"You look cute." I pinched her cheeks. "I'll sleep in Hoya's room. Rest well Mia!" Dongwoo entered into Hoya's room. "Come Mia. You're tired." I pulled her into Dongwoo and my room.

I switched on the lights,"You can sleep on my bed. I'll sleep on Dongwoo's bed. If there's anything wake me up okay?" I bented down to face Mia and planted a kiss on her lips.

I tugged Mia in my bed before walking towards Dongwoo's bed. I laid down on the bed. Hais what a day.

Minutes later I felt Mia cuddling on my back. She can't sleep? I turned around facing Mia and hugged her waist. Mia buried her head in my chest. "Nights penguin. I love you..." I whispered.

"I love you too Mr Croc..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!

LALALA How was it? Guess what? I'm tpying this fanfic, listening to SuKiRa and fangirling over Hoya's tweet at the same time. Insane uh? :P

kekeke I typed this long chapter before, to give you an update I've typed till chapter 18 ~(','~) (~',')~

Stay tuned for the next chapter! :D