Meeting

Backing off

(This chapter may also sound abit of a new report again. D:)

29 July 2011

Hey everyone Mia here, well it has been awhile. We celebrated our 2nd anniversary as Miss A a few weeks ago. I'm done filming my 'Dream High' drama and now it's time for me to focus on my comeback with my girls. 

(A/N: Who here loves Dream High~ Put your hands up~ ^o^)

~Music Bank~

"Min it's your turn for you touch-up." the make-up artist called out. Well, it's busy busy busy in the waiting room of Miss A. The actual live recording is about to begin in 15 minutes. Mia walked to a corner of the waiting room with Fei and Jia to do alittle dance practice.

"Hey girls you're competing for 1st again. All the best." YooJin announced. "Omo Jinja?! Who are we competing aganist?" Fei's face brighten up. "Erm. 2NE1." YooJin replied. Omo 2NE1, this will be tough. It's 2NE1, the group that Mia respect a lot since pre-debut. "Then we got to do our best today!" Min jumped towards them.

"Miss A go to the backstage room now. We'll be filming it soon, you'll be introducing you're album. Yea, go there now, thank you." a woman came in their waiting room.

"Let's go." Mia picked their album on the table before leaving for the backstage room.

~Backstage room~

"Annyeonghasaeyo Infinite imida!" seven amazing boys greeted as they arrived in the backstage room later on. "Annyeonghasaeyo we are Miss A!" the girls bowed as they arrived. "Hey Mia! Hey girls!" Sunggyu smiled. "Busy uh Sunggyu oppa?" Mia questioned. "Mmm yea. You too yea? I've heard you girls won one award for this song already. That's good, congrats. And if you if today, it'll be your second. Wow." Sunggyu clapped. "You guys are cool too, with your extremely sync dance moves. Hey is that your album?" Min pointed to something in Woohyun's hands.

"Mmm yea." Woohyun held it up. "You guys even signed it. Wow!" Mia exclaimed. It was a little awkwardness for them, since they haven't been speaking to one another for a long time with all the jammed pack schedules.

A voice was heard from the broadcast system,"Okay Miss A and Infinite, you guys are live in 3...2...1" (Click to view video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcUlBCnYRUk&feature=BFa&list=PL5B542ED1EF4DC91C&lf=results_video

"Neh kamsahabmida, see you later on stage. Annyeong." Min waved as the girls left laughing. "Aigoo this Sunggyu Oppa, ke ke." Mia giggled. "Ahh Waeyo! Come on these guys are fun!" Min stomped her feet as she walked down the walkway. "She likes it." Jia whispered and giggled.

Yes, Music Bank has started. Wanna see the performance? Mmm and yes Teen Top is there.

Teen Top: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DZa808kSMA

Infinite: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-Rzlt5X74o&list=PL1D1536623B00A38A&index=2&feature=plpp_video

Miss A: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjcsY5YUQq4&feature=BFa&list=PL1D1536623B00A38A&lf=plpp_video

"Unnie you're okay right? Did you twist your ankle?" Mia patted Fei's shoulder. If you noticed Fei slipped alittle on stage, must be the heels. "Neh I'm fine. No worries." Fei gave a smile.

"Okay everyone please come to stage." the MC said. T-ara just finished their performance of 'Roly-Ploy'. Who will win today's Music Bank? 2NE1 or Miss A? (Watch the video below)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKkRcviX7pU&list=PL1D1536623B00A38A&index=3&feature=plpp_video

~Miss A's waiting Room~

"Congrats girls!" YooJin clapped. "Kamsahabmida!" the girls bowed. This is their second win with the song 'Good-bye Baby'. Mia can't seem to believe that they won 2NE1, since they're the girls that she looks up to.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

27 August 2011

Today MBC will be conducting their 3rd Idol Championship, with more than a 100 stars participating. Big event, of course many fans gather to witness this event. The best part is that both Miss A and Infinite are in the same group - Group G.

Miss A interacted a lot with Infinite, yes they had lots of fun. But sadly, Myungsoo didn't interact much with them. (See Video below)

1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfsbZ3DVWZc&list=PL1D1536623B00A38A&index=4&feature=plpp_video

2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2KH-7L-mlk&feature=related

It's still kinda awkward for Mia and Myungsoo to talk to each other. Hais. On the bright side, Mia secretly bought every single Infinite album that was released even the recent 'Over The Top' album.

Wonder how is Jonghyun?

Currently Mr and Mrs Kim retired and are travelling all over the world for holiday, that's going to be long. So Jonghyun has to take over the company. Busy Busy indeed, but he does have help from his friends - Jinki, Kibum, Minho and Taemin. Of course they have to fly here and there. One time they will be in Asia another time in Europe. Yes with help, the company is doing better than ever. I just it's a tie for both Kim Jonghyun and Kim Mia, since they're both doing so well in their career.

Then how is Krystal?

Well,  Amber finally got back to Korea from recuperating. f(x) began their promoting once again, with 'Pinocchio' and later 'Hot Summer'. Doing very well too. Mmm and still no one knows that something is fishy with Krystal and Chunji.

Flashback

"Ahh, Unnie I got to go now. Vic Umma is waiting." Krystal scratched her head awkwardly. "Annyeong guys." Krystal soon left the dance studio. Few seconds after Krystal left, Chunji ran uo to the door," I'll go get some drinks." and he dashed out of the studio in a flash.

~outside~

"Soo Jung!" Chunji ran up towards Krystal and grabbed her wrist. "C-ChanHee w-what are you doing here?" Krystal took off her sunglasses. "There are a lot of people here, can we go somewhere else and chat?" Chunji questioned her. Krystal gave a slight nod and got pulled away to some quiet playground by Chunji.

"What do you want to chat about?" Krystal sat on the swing. "Mmm how are you?" Chunji sat don't on the swing just beside Krystal's. "Fine I guess, just that there are too many schedules." Krystal rubbed her eyes as she walked to sit on the slide.

"Ahh you're tired uh?" Chunji stare at her and again sat down beside him. Krystal gave a slight nod, she's probably used up all her energy to get rid of those mean girls. "Come here." Chunji pulled Krystal's head on his shoulder. Instantly, Krystal's face turned red and heart beat increased significantly. Krystal really like lying on his shoulder, it's comfortable, she slowly closed her eyes and began enjoying this short time they had with each other.

Brrrr Brrrr

Krystal immediately got up and picked up the call. "Yabusaeyo? I'm on my way back now. Neh Neh. Arraso. I'm sorry." After that short conversation Krystal closed her phone. "Who's that?" Chunji stood beside her. "Ahh that's my manager. I need to go back to the dorm now. They found out I've sneaked out. Bye ChanHee, hope to see you soon." Krystal walked off.

But, a hand yanked her back in and her head was buried in Chunji's chest. "I'm sorry." Chunji mumbled as he patted her head. "C-ChanHee w-wae? L-Let go I-I need to g-go." Krystal stuttered.

"I miss you." Chunji spoke as he lifted Krystal's head to face him. "E-eh? ChanHee I nee-" Krystal's words were cut when Chunji crashed his lips onto hers. Chunji deepen the kiss and pulled her closer to him by wrapping his arms around her waist. Krystal was shocked by his actions at first, but soon returned the kiss as she placed her hands around his neck.

"I don't know why I have this weird feeling when I'm with you." Chunji pulled Krystal away from the kiss. "I think I l-love you, Soo Jung." Chunji confessed. Krystal shook her head countless times," Wait no no, you can't fall for me. We can fall in love."

"The contract says we can't date. Not no falling in love. Falling in love can't be prevented."Chunji tighten his grip on her wrist no wanting her to run away. "I need to go now, bye." Krystal twist her hand. "Say that you love me then I'll let you go." Chunji pulled her waist. Krystal stared deeply into his eyes. Those eyes were true, those eyes she's hasn't looked into for many years. "ChanHee oppa, I love you so much." Krystal mumbled. Chunji loosen his grip," Thank you Soo Jung. For loving a bastard like me." "You're not a bastard ChanHee." Krystal grabbed his arm. "I-I'll get going too. They're probably looking for me." Chunji walked out of the playground.

"ChanHee wait!" Krystal ran towards him. "Mmm?" Chunji turned around to see Krystal placing her soft lips on his. "Soo Jung you... I love you too." Chunji hugged her. "Okay now I'll get going, annyeong." Krystal walked off. Inside of her is jumping like crazy, fireworks burst in her heart. She was one lucky girl.

"YA hyung where are the drinks?! Don't tell me you only bought one for yourself?!" Ricky junped on him. "Uh huh I bought it and drank it myself. Go buy your own!" Chunji ruffled his hair. "Hais what kind of hyung are you!" Ricky grumbled.

End of Flasback

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I LOVE YOU GUYS ALL <3 ^^ THANK FOR SUPPORTING ME! *bows*

IT'S

NOT

THE

END

YET.

BUT

SOON.

(~',')~ ~(','~) (~',')~ ~(','~)

Don't be mad at me for the boring chapters. Double update here ^^