Reunion

Backing off

E.X.A.M D:

Mia's POV

I maybe in an Arts School, but the bad thing is that. All the written examinations are all squeeze into one date. But still it's just two papers - English and Math.

"Mia Fighting!" I turned to look at Myungsoo who gave me a thumbs up. Mia Fighting! Yes, you can do it! Math isn't that hard at all, you'll conquer this Math paper! It's the last paper. English was a breeze since I have been to England to study for two years. Fighting!

"The paper is 1 hours and 45 minutes long, you may begin." our invigilator announced. I flipped open the Math paper. Hmm, this question has been taught to be by L.Joe. Oh yes, I know how to do this~

~End of Exams~

WAAAAA! I'm free~ The Math paper was just okay. I was able to do most of the questions, hopefully I'll score well. "Mia what answer did you put for question 5? The one about the area of the pool on the map?" Woohyun asked. " Erm, I've put 30cm2 as my answer." I packed my things.

"Hi baby, how was your Math exam?" someone hugged my waist from behind. I could recognise his voice anywhere - it's Myungsoo. " Yes Mr Croc. It's fine~" I messed his hair.

You got the fire naui gaseumeun kkung kkung kkung~

Oh it's my phone. It's a call from my Umma~ OMG I missed her and Appa so so so much!

"Yabusaeyo Umma~ Mia here~" I spoke with an almost-aegyo voice. "Mia-ah how was your exams? Your Appa and I just landed in Korea." my Umma said. OMO! THEY'RE BACKKK~ "Oh the exams are okay. Great! Umma can you please hand the phone to Appa I want to talk to him." I smiled as I walked out of the school with the guys looking curiously.

"Oh Mia Annyeong~" My Appa is always so cute. "Annyeong~ How was your business trip to Germany? It has been awhile." I chatted on. "Great, the German branches is doing well. I'm sure your Oppa is doing well with the Asia branches."

(A/N: WHOA WHOA WHAT?! Let me give you alitte more of Mia's background. In an interview version. Let's pause the story for awhile, we'll be back soon!)

Interview with Mia (by: LocBliMVFlamint)

LocBliMVFlamint: Okay Mia, let's start the interview. Tell us about your family background.

Mia: Sure, My parents are owners of ChanRi Company. We have outlets over Europe and Asia. My parents went to Europe to check out how was it doing there.

LocBliMVFlamint: And your Oppa?

Mia: Oh you mean Jonghyun Oppa? He is taking care of the branches in Asia. My family wants me to take over the Asia Branches with Jjong Oppa in Korea, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia etc. However, as you know I want to debut and be like 2NE1. So it takes alot to ask from them...

LocBliMVFlamint: I see, so how long have your parents been in Europe?

Mia: About a few months? Starting this year. And Jjong Oppa has been flying all over Asia too. They're really busy people. Here I am, studying in this high school. I'm working extremely hard! ^^ Support me okay?

LocBliMVFlamint: Great. So where is Jonghyun now?

Mia: He should be in Busan now. Yeap, another company thing that I don't wish to interfere. We don't call much, he has been so busy after my parents went to Europe. Oppa Fighting~

LocBliMVFlamint: There you have it. Mia's background. Hope you have enjoyed this interview. Thank you Mia. Now back to the story. Take it away~

~Back to story~

I ringed Jonghyun after Appa ended the call," Yabusaeyo Jjong oppa~ Let's surprise them!"

"Oh annyeong my baby sister, yea I've called them too. I'm coming to Seoul now. Wait for me Jagiya. Bbyong~" Jonghyun oppa ended the call. "Who's that?" Myungsoo asked poking my arm. "It's my Oppa, my Appa and Umma are back! Sorry Myungie, can I accompany them for today?" I tugged his arm. "Neh, Arraso. Have fun~ My penguin is such a good daughter. Annyeong~" he gave me and hig and left my house.

"Okay time to get ready." I told myself and went to get a nice warm bath. I picked out a dress for myself to look presentable.

My phone vibrated. It's a text from Jjong oppa.

From: Jjong Oppa

Baby Mia, I've booked the restaurant we're having our dinner later. Please reached there by 4.30. See ya Jagiya <3

LeeJin Chinese Restaurant

Seoul Street 47

Level 4 Guest room 5

Chinese cusine~ Appa and Umma love those! Time to go now~ I hailed a taxi and made my way to the restaurant.

~Meanwhile at the Dance Studio~

The 7 amazing guys are practicing for their audition.

"Myungsoo ah where did Mia go?" Dongwoo asked. "Oh she's with her parents, she want's to spend time with them." Myungsoo replied while stretching. "Okay guys let's practice. Tomorrow is our audition day. Let's do our best okay?" Sunggyu hugged the guys.

"1,2,3 Fighting!" the guys did a cheer before starting with the practice.

Mia's POV

~At the Restaurant~

"Jongie oppa~ Annyeong~" I jumped on Jonghyun Oppa. "Ya! You're late! Let go in. We got to prepare before they arrive." Jonghyun oppa pouted. "Mianhae Oppa." I did some aegyo which was a big fail. Jonghyun oppa immediately pulled me to the Guest Room.

"Annyeonghasaeyo Mr Kim, Ms Kim. Welcome to LeeJin Restaurant." the restaurant manager greeted us warmly. He added," Like you have said, the restaurant is fully booked now. You may do your preparations. Enjoy your day." the manager bowed.

"Let's go Mia." Jonghyun Oppa opened the Guest Room. "WAAA balloons! Decorating time~" I screamed like a baby. "Aigoo, Mia ah how old are you?" Jonghyun Oppa pinched my cheeks.

I stuck a pink balloon on the walls of the guest room. I'm a biased pink person. :P

"Ya Mia enough of the pink! Add some green!" I took out a pink ballon from my hand. Soon the room is beautifully decorated.

"Mr Kim and Ms Kim your parents have arrived." a familiar voice spoke. "OMO, Butler Jung~ KYAAAA! Unnie I miss you!" I ran towards her and hugged her tightly. " I miss you too Mia. Now hurry up and go meet your parents downstairs." she pulled away from me. "Neh." I smiled gleamingly. "Thank you Noona. Come let's go Jagiya." Jonghyun Oppa brought me down to ground level. In case you notice, my family are really close even with the butlers, maids and servant. I like it, everyone is happy together.

"APPA~ UMMA~ ANNYEONG!" I ran up to them and hugged them like there was no end. 'Mia look at you, yeap still the pretty you." my Appa patted my head. I pecked on my Appa and Umma cheeks before walking upstairs to the Guest Room. Finally we're back together, after so long.

"Jonghyun so how's the Asian Branches?" my Umma asked Jonghyun. "It's doing great Mummy dear. Can we not talk about the company now? I hungry." Jonghyun oppa rubbed his stomache.

"WAAA. Did you do this Jonghyun, Mia? Aigoo, so pretty! Thank you." my parents exclaimed. My parents haven't changed a single bit - still acts like little kids.

Soon the food arrived, there was fish, vegetables, dimsum and the list could go on. We ate heartily. We finally got to eat together as a family.

"Mia so how was school?" Umma asked me. "Yea it was great. I met many nice and awesome people." I smiled and drank some tea. " How are the teachers? Are you able to cope well?" Appa questioned. "Yeap the teachers are really inspiring. Yes, I'm able to cope well." I scanned through the table. "No boyfriend?" Jonghyun oppa nudged me. I held my smile and blushed right away.

"AIGOO, Mia has a boyfriend! She's all grown up!" Jonghyun oppa sang. "Mia you do? What's his name? I want to meet him soon." Appa and Umma asked. I smacked Jonghyun oppa's arm. Hais because of him I've got to reveal everything, cos I at lying. I've actually planned to tell them about Myungsoo later.

"Kim Myungsoo. Remeber him? He has been a really good boyfriend to me. He's smart and very very talented, so are his friends." I blushed alittle. "Oh Oh you're dating my friend~ I want to meet him too! It has been awhile since we last met! It has been years." Jonghyun Oppa added. "Good. We'll meet him again. Right Riyoung?" my Appa placed his hands over my Umma's shoulder. "Aigoo, don't stress your daughter. You see she's blushing." my umma she hit my appa's arm. Hais, still kids mentally. :P

~After Dinner~

"Appa, Umma. I've school tomorrow. I want to go back." I yawned. "Oh neh, we'll go with you. We want to see how you live." Appa stood up. So 4 of us, went into my parents' limo and head over to my house.

~My house~

"It hasn't change abit." my umma looked around. " Want a drink?" I asked. "It's fine, we got to head home. We three have a meeting with another company tomorrow. Rest well my baby." my Appa kissed my forehead and so did Umma.

"Ya Mia, you better score well for your exams. Text me your grades. If it's not good, I'll have to tutor you." Jonghyun oppa looked at me. "I will do well. Better than yours!" I gave him a mehrong. "Now my Jagiya is being naughty, okay okay I shan't disturb you annyeong! Goodnight!" jonghyun oppa kissed my cheeks before leaving with my parents.

What a day. I changed into a comfortable set of clothes before lying on my bed. Appa, Umma and Oppa are back! I got to see them today~

Brrr Brrr. Oh my phone vibrated.

Annyeong Penguin Mia How was you time with your family?

IT WAS GREAT! My parents are still as childish as ever. :P

GOOD :D We're going to have our audition tomorrow, you're coming yea?

Of course I am Mr Croc. Rest well today, so you'll be Super Croc! KEKEKE

Neh Penguin Mia! Bye Bye. I love you.

I love you too ^^

I switched off my phone and slept really well that night. :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YEAAAAA. DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

Please don't kill me for the sudden introduction of new characters.

Kim Jonghyun as in the SHINee Kim Jonghyun. (My yobo suggest it :P)

Hope you've enjoyed it! :DD

Today is the last day of school so I went out the whole day and had tuition just now. Sorry for the late update!