Prepartions

Backing off

Mia's POV

Mmm? Oh Myungsoo is already gone. What time is it? I glanced over to the clock placed fixed onto the walls of my dance studio. 5.30am. I slightly blushed remembering that Myungsoo came over earlier today. I finally got to see him, even if it was just a short time. Oh well, time to prepare for school. C'mon Mia.

~Infinite's Dorm~

No one's POV

"Ya, Myungsoo you sneaked out again?" Dongwoo asked as he saw Myungsoo's shadow appearing in their room. "Yea." Myungsoo combed his hair. "You're lucky this time the managers didn't notice." Dongwoo joked. " But I want to see Mia." Myungsoo sat down on his bed. "I know dude. Okay let's get ready to go to the company." Dongwoo pulled Myungsoo up. "Again? Waeyo hyung. I just came back!" Myungsoo whined as he hugged his bamboo pillow.

~Fast forward after school~

"Hey Noona!!!" Changjo ran into my class with the rest tagging along behind him. "Oh Annyeong guys." Mia stood up from her seat. Myungsoo didn't come to school again. I remember Hoya telling me that their debut is on the 9th of June. What date is it today? It's already the 18th of May. Busy preparing for their debut, I'm sure.

"Noona let's chat with the guys!" Ricky pulled Mia out of the classroom to the garden in school. Ricky is trying his best to make me feel better, I'm grateful of his actions. Really.

"So, you're doing fine yea?" L.Joe spoke in English. "Yea, I'm doing great." I repiled reluctantly. Man, I hate lying. No, I'm not doing good at all. I still miss him even if he just came by yesterday. I'm want to be by his side forever. I'm selfish yea?

Then there was an awkward pause until Mia spoke up. "Myungsoo came to my house last night." Mia mumbled. "He won't get caught by the managers?" Chunji asked as he gave me a cup of coffee. "Not sure..." Mia sipped her cup of coffee.

L.Joe stared at her again and again. He hates to see her so down. He knows that she misses Myungsoo every miuntes, every second. He can't do anything to help her, but just to keep her company.

"Okay okay let's play 007!" Niel yelled as formed his hands in a shape of a gun. L.Joe got caught many times, this game never fails to lighten up everyone's mood.

"Ke ke ke Aigoo L.Joe you can't play games!" Chunji puched his arm. Even though Infinite isn't there with her these few days, but with these guys Mia's mood has gotten better day by day. With their funny character, their jokes, they never fail to make Mia smile.

~At Mia's home~

Mia's POV

"No exams, more boredom. Gosh, am I going to rot at home. I'm dying of boredom here, tell me what should I do now mushy?" I held my pink mushroom talking to it. I took out my phone and began screaching for people to text to.

Oppa can you come over to my house? I'm bored here. :(

I clicked the sent button. That message was sent to Jonghyun Oppa.

Sure my baby sister. I've nothing to do at the office too. See you~

Finally someone ot accompany me! It has been boring ever since the exams ended. Oh and I forgot, I've received my results just today~ Well, I didn't pretty well. I've got an overall grade of A with 87 marks.

I ran upstair to change into some proper clothes and neatened my hair. If Jjong Oppa sees my in a mess he would nag again.

Ding Dong~

"Oppa annyeong~" I greeted Jjong Oppa with a smlie. "Annyeong my baby sister!" Jjong Oppa pinched my cheeks as I pouted. I gave him a cup of water and asked him about the company. "Yea, the company is doing fine." Jjong Oppa mentioned. "Good. Oh Oppa do you know that Myungsoo and the other guys are going to debut soon?" I gleamed.

"Waa daebak! And when is my baby sister going to debut?" he raised his eyebrows. "Not sure. Until I'm finished studying?" I answered. I'm not even prepared to debut yet. Debuting sounds scary, but that's my dream. Ever dream has something scary in the beginning but in the end it's all worth it. 

"Mia are you safe here? I've got news that you nearly got..." Jjong spoke with a serious tone. "Myungsoo told you? Yes oppa, I'm safe. I'm old enough!" I folded my arms. "But Mia, Myungsoo isn't there to protect you. I'll move over with you." Jjong snatched my mushroom away.

I sighed," No need oppa. I've my L.Joe and his friends." Jjong Oppa gave me a confused look," L.Joe?"

"Yea, Lee Byung Hun. My another close friend. Also the one that saved me from that incident." I grabbed my mushroom back from him. "Okay. You better tell me if you have any problems. Oppa will be here." Jjong oppa messed my hair.

"Oppa will go now, I've a last minute meeting. Annyeong Mia." Jjong Oppa gave me a hug before leaving. Aigoo, Oppa ah, you're busy wae did you come?

"Mushy ah, Appa and Umma are in Japan. See I'm so lonely." I placed my pink mushroom on the couch and laid on the couch with my eyes closed.

Meanwhile...

Jonghyun's POV

"Yabusaeyo? Uh, you're there already? Okay good, I'll be reaching soon." I clicked answered a phone call and rushed off to the cafe nearby.

~In the Cafe~

"Hyung here!" someone wearing shades waved at me from the corner of the cafe. "Annyeong guys." I sat down beside the guys. "Hyung we want to surprise Mia for her birthday. It's soon yea?" Myungsoo smiled as he took off his shades.

"Don't you guys have any schedules?" I asked. Ever since I saw these guys at Mia's house, we've became closer like brothers and it's my duty to take care of them too. "Nope luckily we're all free of schedules!" Dongwoo leaned on his chair.

"Well, we're going to have a party at our house. I'll give you guys the address."

~Meanwhile at Mia's house~

Mia's POV

"Oh L.Joe annyeong! I could use some company now. I'm bored." I smiled as I led L.Joe in the dance studio. "You bored uh?" L.Joe smirked. "Come here." L.Joe grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the white piano in the dance studio.

He sat down and pulled open the piano covers. I sat down beside him. He placed his fingers on the keys and began playing.

Wow, he's good. I like this song too. He looks serious while playing this song. I should play one piece too. I gently placed my fingers on the keys and  began playing.

L.Joe's POV

She began playing the piano too.

This girl is talented and she's nice too. Myungsoo is really lucky. She's even beautiful while playing the piano. It hurts me to see her alone. She just wants attention. Mia won't you just look at me for once? See that I'm here for you. See that I've always been by your side? Wait, this won't work. Mia loves Myungsoo and him only. I... I just can't.

~Flashback~

"L Hyung you what?!" I screamed over the phone.

"I still have time. But it's soon." he mumbled.

"Then what am I supposed to do now?" I spoke slowly.

"I don't know. But please keep it a secret, no one knows but you. Please." he plead.

"Neh hyung." I cut off the phone call.

~End of flashback~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

YEA, BIRTHDAY! Will they succeed? What's L.Joe talking about?

Seeya in the next chapter! Bbyong~ AND AGAIN! PWING PWING~