Feelings

Backing off

Neil's POV

Flashback

Aigoo it's so late now. I better rush back to the dorm. Or else CAP hyung will skin me alive.

"Ya! Just get her today! I don't care what other plans you have! Just get her!" someone yelled from a corner. Who is it? I made my way towards that voice. "I'll pay you! Just get that Kim Mia. Bring her to the warehouse. I'll meet you there. No buts!" Oh crap. It's Krystal. What does she want from Mia?

I instantly ran back to the dorm. Mia please be safe.

End of Flashback

"Hyung Hyung! Mia... she's in danger!" I panted as I barged in the dorm. "Mwo?! Neil explain your words. I can't understand fully!" Cap yelled. "I've overheard Krystal over the phone with someone. About getting Mia to the warehouse." I leaned my body on the wall.

BAM. The door shut as L.Joe ran out of the door. "Ya hyung! We'll go with you." Ricky screamed as he ran out of the dorm along we us chasing after him.

Mia's POV

I glared at the blade that was about to glide pass my face.

"Hyung she's here!" my eyes shot right to the corner and I saw Changjo pointing towards me. Then 5 more guys appeared in the warehouse. "YA! Get out! It's dangerous!" I screamed with tears rolling down my eyes.

Then Krystal gave a signal and almost immediately I saw around 10 men appearing behind her. Those men were holding baseball bats in their hands. are they going to beat them up?! No no, they're going to debut soon. this can't happen to them!

"Krystal sto this now!" Chunji ran forward and kept a distance from Krystal when he saw the knife in her hand. At once, Krystal's eyes soften at the sight of Chunji. She raised her right hand to stop the men.

"Hey guys. Teen Top I supposed?" Krystal smiled at them. "Teen Top?" I asked.

"Yes, biatch. Don't you know they're debuting with that name? Of I forgot you only care for yourself." Krystal smirked.

"YA! Don't you dare call Mia that!" L.Joe dashed forward and held Krystal's collar. I could see anger in his eyes. Krystal kneeled down and began crying. "L.Joe let me talk to her." Chunji gently pulled his hand away. L.Joe gave me a few glances and he mouthed 'You okay?' I returned him with a nod. No one dares to move an inch, who knows what Krystal might do. We might have us all killed by those big-size men.

No one's POV

Chunji sat down beside Krystal," Soo Jung, give me that knife. Chunji just called her by her real name, that made her heart pound really hard. He just called my name, after so many years, her finally notices me. Krystal slowly placed the knife on Chunji's hand. Once Chunji received the knife he threw it far away from her.

"Oppa, is your hand fine?" Krystal held his right hand. "Neh my hand is healing. I'll be fine." Chunji patted Krystal's head. "Soo Jung ah, tell me what's wrong. I'll help you." Chunji held Krystal's shoulder and wiped away her tears with his thumb.

"Jinja?" Krystal's eyes sparkle. "Neh, just let go of her." Chunji pointed towards Mia who is staring at them. He didn't want to mention her name for the knew that it will spark her anger.

"Arraso." Krystal sighed. L.Joe immediately ran to Mia and un-tie her. "Mia let's get out of here." L.Joe grabbed Mia's hand. "But.. Chunji.. he." Mia mumbled. "He knows what to do. He's Power Voice Chunji after all. Let's go guys." L.Joe pushed the rest of the guys out of the warehouse. Mia gave a slight nod and left with the rest.

Chunji's POV

"Okay, Soo Jung tell me." I glanced into Krystal's eyes. " I'm just jealous of Mia and Jessica Unnie. There are always better than me." Krystal looked on the ground.

"Soo Jung ah, you're good already! Look at where you are today. You're in SM, you're in one of the best talent agencies." I placed my hand over her shoulder.

Thump... Thump...Thump...Thump...

Ya Ya, Chunji you can't fall for her again. She's an idol. You're just her friend. Just help her for now.

"Mmm." Krystal nodded. "Is there anything else?" I looked at her once again. Please don't let past feelings overcome me again. I'm begging.

Flashback

"Hyung you broke up with Ha Young?" Changjo asked. "Yea, I'm dating Subin now. She's hot." I smirked.

YA YA! Lee ChanHee, why are you dating other girls again?! You date and you dump. Can't you see that Soo Jung is hurting?!

No No I can't date her. I know I really love her, but I just can't date her. She'll be hurt. I don't want her to suffer.

I'm sure dating Subin will help me forget her. If this doesn't work, I'll date more. I must forget about Soo Jung.

"Baby ChanHee ah." Subin called out. "Neh Yobo?" I wrapped my hand around her waist. From the corner of my eyes I could see Soo Jung's tears forming.

Soo Jung ah, Mianhe.

End of Flashback

"ChanHee, you'll forgive me yea?" Krystal look at me with eyes of regret. "I will, Soo Jung." I smiled. " One more thing, answer me truthfully." Krystal stood up, her eyes still locked on the ground.

"Do you like Mia?" she mumbled. That question shot me hard, her voice echoed sounds of sadness. "Yes, she's a nice girl. A good friend. Soo Jung ah, you're tired. Go and rest okay?" I leaned against the pillar.

Krystal started tearing up again, I pulled her into a hug. "ChanHee why wouldn't you look at me for a moment? Why do you have your eyes on other girl instead of me. I know I'm selfish. I only want you, you for my own. I love you Lee ChanHee. I love you so much that it hurts!" Krystal clenched her fist and began hitting my chest.

I lifted her head using my index finger. I could see tears that filled her eyes. I don't what happen to me at the moment. It's just this force that made me behave that way.

I leaned in to her face. We're just inches apart, our nose touching each other's. My heart rate increased significantly. Wae? I closed my eyes and gently placed my lips on her soft pink lips. This was none like the other girls I kissed before. Fireworks burst in my heart. I'm a jerk for hurting Soo Jung.

I quickly got back to my senses and pulled Krystal away from the kiss. "Erm. Sorry. I forgot you're an Idol. I'll get going now. Bye." I walked towards the exit.

"I love you ChanHee." Krystal wrapped her arms around my back. Her voice lingers in my head. "Err. Okay Bye Soo Jung. See you soon." I awkwardly walked out. Whoa, what happened to me? I felt nothing but happiness in me. I leaned against the door and placed my hand over my heart.

"I love you too, Soo Jung." I whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~

Sorry if this was all about Chunji and Krystal.

At least we can resassure that Krystal won't harm Mia anymore. And Mia can now concentrate on her aduition!

Until next chapter~ Bbyong~