You're?

Backing off

Mia's POV

"Ya!" some guy shouted and pulled Chunji away from me. A dark shadow was seen behind Chunji, he pulled him by the collar. Immediately, the shadow threw a punch at Chunji, it was so hard that Chunji fell down and let out a groan. My mind blanked and I crouchted down on the floor leaning against the wall, I brought my legs near me and buried my head. Tears kept rolling down. Am I that weak? I could have just used more strength and puch that bastard away. Who's that? "Aish!" I heard Chunji yelled and he ran away. I lifted my head, the shadow came closer to me and bent down. Under the dim light I managed to recognise who he was - L.

"L..." I said weakly. He pulled me up and hugged me without uttering a single word, he brought my head to his chest. Why. Chunji that bastard. I hate him so much. He took it away from me. Damn him. Why must all the happen to me? I clenched my fist and hit L on the shoulder. Questions kept bombarding my heads and it's making my head hurt, I'm getting so fustrated. I screamed as I hit L. After about 5 minutes I stopped crying, my eyes are getting sored. L pulled me away and bent down slightly facing me, he wiped my tears using his thumb. I held his wrist," I'm fine." these words came out from my mouth. This is one of the biggest lies ever. Am I fine? No, I'm never fine. Certainly not at the horrid moment. "Can you bring me home?" I spoke in between sniffs. L walked beside me as we stolled to my house.

I opened the door and sat down on my couch, still at dazed. L went to the kitchen to get me a drink. Questions, questions, they just kept shooting in my head like arrows, my mind is going to explode soon. "Why must this happen to me?" I asked. L walked to the living room and made no answer, he passed me the  cup of water. I took the drink and drank it slowly, he look at me with those concerned eyes.

L's POV

Is she really okay? Will she do stupid stuff if I left? Is she going to sleep well after what happened? Will she be safe next time? Should I tell the rest? "Do you need me to accompany you?" I asked, she shook he head instantly. Maybe she needs sometime alone. She needs to calm down. Okay. I stood up," Call us if you need anything. Rest well. No matter what, you've got to come to school tomorrow. See you, bye."

"Wait," she blurted "Please don't tell the rest what happened today. Okay?" I smiled and left her house. That Chunji. He better watch out. If he were to lay another finger on her, I'll make sure he breaks his bones.

Mia's POV

L left. Why must you protect me? I'm fine yea? I just need to avoid Chunji that's all. I don't need their help. I placed the cup in the sink and went down the basement to the Dance Studio. I click on the Music Player, turned the music on full blast.

I began dancing my heart out. Getting rid of all that has happended. My perspiration and tears mixed together. It'll be forgotten Mia. Today after this you'll go to sleep and tomorrow you'll wake up with a smile on your face. After an hour later, Mia went back upstairs to her room and turned in for the day.

~~Next Day~~

*On the way to School*

I dragged my feet to school. Please don't let me see that bastard's face. I'll be fine today, yea Mia? No tears okay? No more tears. I walked up to class and to my seat. Oh L's here. I sat down and asked him," Did you tell them?'' He shooked his head. Okay good, no one knows, only the three of us. This situation won't get big. Chunji came skipping in class. Man, I would really like to slap that smile off his ty face. How can he act like nothing happened? At the sight of him really spoils my mood. Well done Chunji, you spoilt it. I didn't feel better at all. My mood went from 75% and dropped all the way down to 10%. I don't feel like talking to anyone now. I grabbed a book out of my bag and began reading.

"Hey Mia, you came! You're a little late today." Sungyeol greeted. "Did something happen? why is your face so glum?" Sunggyu asked. I gave a weak smile and returned to my book. Hais, sorry guys, I don't really feel like talking much today.

RING~

Finally class begins. Time to concentrate, at least this will get my mind of things for awhile. Concentrate Mia.

~Break Time at Cafeteria~

Sunggyu's POV

What's wrong with Mia today? She's really quiet, she didn't smile much. Mia didn't talk much, she's not in the usual chatty self. Did something happen? She didn't reply me. This Mia must be hiding something. Something is wrong. I must find out. Then L.Joe was seen walking towards our table, he glanced at Mia," Mia ah, can we talk?" he asked. Mia stood up looking puzzled, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her out of the cafeteria. What does he want?

Mia's POV

L.Joe pulled me to the stairs. For what? He sat on the steps and asked,"Ya, Chunji kissed you?!" Aish, must he remind me of what happen. Jinja. My expression changed immediately by the mention of his name, and nodded sitting down beside him. "That guy must be crazy." L.Joe muttered under his breath. L.Joe glanced at me and grabbed my phone from my hand. He keyed in his number," If Chunji ever does something stupid to you again, call me. I'll scould him even if he's my hyung." Man, he sounds like the guys, nagging again. Like an older brother to me. "Nae Nae Arraso. But you don't have to worry." I played with my fingers. "Mwo?! Don't worry? Ya, your first kiss is gone just like that. How can anyone not be worried?!" I sighed. What can I do? It's already gone. Nothing can be done to re-wind time and prevent it from happening.

"Where's the rest of your gang?" I changed the topic. "At the school's garden. They don't know that I'm here. No worrys. By the way, do they know?" he said pointing to the door (refers to Sunggyu and gang) Suddenly the door open," Ya, Kim Mia. why didn't you tell us?!" Sunggyu and the rest barged in. I stared at L who is scratching his head. This punk must have told them uh? I stood up and smacked his arm," I told you not to say!" He rubbed his arm and whined," But they'd got to know!"

RING~

Time to go back to class. The whole lot of us ran back to class. We'll settle this later.

~In Class~

I smacked L's arm again and again. "Ah Wae Wae! Why must you tell them. Ah! I going crazy." L grabbed my hand to stop my beatings, he pinched my cheeks," Aigoo, you're so cute when you're angry." I can feel my cheeks burning and I avoid his eye contact to prevent me from any further blushing. Ahh.. What's with me all of a sudden?

"L, can you please don't touch my girlfriend?" Chunji walked towards us and pulled away L's hand. "You're dating him?" L asked. What?! This is absurd "No, I..." Chunji cut my sentence," Of course she is." he pulled me up and place my head on his chest. This bastard. Immediately, I pushed him away and gave him a death stare. I'll kill him, Argh. "See you later baby." Chunji pecked on my cheeks. Ew, this jerk, I wiped it off my face. L kept staring at me," Ya I'm telling you I'm not dating that jerk."

~Vocal Lessons~

"Okay Okay students settle down." Ms Kim our vocal teacher came. "Now for you assigment." What.? Another one? " Same as your dance task it's 20% of your mid-terms. I'll pair you guys up and both of you will find a song to sing next tuesday. Which is test day. There will be a karaoke set in the indoor stage and it'll grade you accordingly.  I wish you all the best." Here we go again. Hais what's with all the grouping, why can't we do it with who we want or do it individually? "Actually, there isn't much to group, your partners are the people sitting beside you." Ms Kim added. Oh, L, at least I'm not with Chunji.

L brought me to the school's Music Library. Hmm what song should be the best? I'm scanning through the ballads, pop, electronic. "Mia how about this song?" L pick up a CD from the English section. Ohh, this song, it should be great. We rent the CD and went to the Recording studio next to it. Okay time to try out this song.

L's POV

I really like this song, it has a emotional feel to it. I'm sure Mia will sing it well. I brought her here cos I didn't want Chunji to get close to her and to practice of course. He better no touch her again, I'll make sure of that. Mia thinks that she's able to protect herself, but she needs my protection now. Who knows what that guy is capable of.

Mia plugged in a earpiece to the Music Player, and place one of the sides to my left ear and the other to her right ear. The song began playing. Mia also began singing her voice is great, just like Adele. Its strong and powerful, I'm sure she'll do well. She looks so pretty concentrating to the song, that's what I like about her. What can I say more about her? She is just awesome.

Should I ask her? Now? Since we're alone and this is a sound-proof room. Nahh, not now I guess, she's busy. Its okay I'll get to ask next time. I'll ask about her next time. These questions have been in my mind for days. I've got to know. Someday.

Mia's POV

"L, is that your real name?" I asked curiously. Before I knew L, I only knew one L, one of the manga characters in Death Note. L took out the earpiece ,"Mia can I ask, do you remember a boy, that is really clumsy and careless?" Uh? Clumsy? "and you called him a clumsy crocodile."

~Flashback~

"Ya Clumsy Crocodile! Why do you keep on dropping your books on the floor?" Mia said picking up the books from him. He scratched him head," Sorry Pink Penguin. Sorry Mia." Mia gave a smile," It's okay~"

"Myungsoo, your parents are here. Time to go." Mia's mother said. "Oh annyeong Crocodile Myungsoo. See you tomorrow in school!" Mia hugged Myungsoo as he left. "Annyeong!" Myungsoo hled his mother's hand and left Mia's house.

~End of Flashback~

Myungsoo? He's here... it has been awhile. "Myungsoo?You're Kim Myungsoo?" I asked as I held my tears in as my eyes widened.

L soften his gaze,"Yes... Pink Penguin..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! <3 <3 <3

So you guys now know how is L related to Mia~ yeayyyy~

Hope you've enjoyed the fanfic so far!

I'll work harder and provide an awesome fanfic for you to read! <3

Thanks to those who consistently read my story! <3

I'm currently watching the Japanese Drama L is starred in~ Jiu~ Its AWESOME! I'm suppose to be scared of his character but instead whenever Jiu appears I started to scream and fangirl. Oh well~ Seeya in the next chapter!