Liar

Backing off

Date: 8 June 2010

1 day before Infinite's Debut

0800

~Miss A's Dorm~

Mia's POV

You got the fire naui gaseumeun kkung kkung kkung~

Morning already? I rubbed my eyes. Ahh, MV fliming today. I walked towards my dressing table. I gently placed my fingers on my cheeks gliding through the tear marks. "What is this doing here?" I stared at the jar of black and white hearts on my table. I bit my lip and washed up, before getting my breakfast.

"Oh Suzy you're awake. Did you sleep well?" Fei glanced over to me as she poured milk into her glass. "Mmm." I mumbled and sat down beside them. "We're having pancakes for breakfast~" Min sang as she stuffed a piece of pancake in . "When will YooJin Unnie come?" I questioned as I drank my cup of milk. "In 30minutes. So we got to hurry and wash up after this." Jia cleared her plate.

No one's POV

"Did she see it?" Jia whispered to Min as she walked out. Min shrugs and gave her a I-don't-know face. "Suzy ah, are better now? Your eyes are kinda swollen." Fei poked her cheeks. "Ah, yea. I'm fine. Just a little tired, I'll not mess up later." Mia went to wash her plate. Fei let out a sigh. Mia ah, you're not okay. You a lot at lying, you can't lie to me.

Mia strolled back into her room. Now my turn to get a bath. Mia randomly grabbed a set of clothes and got chnged. (Click to view)

http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/53/213/L_p0018221353.jpg

Ding Dong~

"I'll get it~" Min sang as she ran to the door. "Oh YooJin Unnie! Good Morning~" we greeted. "Are you girls almost done? We will be leaving in 10 minutes time. The director will be in the set at 10." YooJin sat down on the couch.

"Arraso~ I'll go comb my hair." Min flew into Jia's room. Mia has nothing to do now since she's all prepared. She dropped herself on the couch beside YooJin and switched on the television. Mia kept pouting as she switched the channels again and again. "Suzy ah, what happen to your eyes? Why are they so puffy?" YooJin stared at her.

"Ahh, I didn't sleep well last night. Probably too excited. Ke." Mia played with her fingers. Fei, Jia and Min heard their conversation and in their minds' there was only one word - Liar.

"Oh girls let's go. Hurry and get your asses out in 5 seconds!" YooJin giggled. Mia immediately switched off the television and slipped her feet into her shoes. Soon all the girls ran to the black van like a ninja.

~In the Van~

"Okay girls buckle up. Let's go." YooJin popped in the driver's seat of the van. Mia kept looking out of the window, staring into space like what Myungsoo would often do. Min plugged into her headphone and listened to some Music. Fei and Jia were chatting at the back seat.

It's the 8th. 8th. 8th. The freaking 8th. Aish. I thought I've threw that jar away, why is it back? Is it Min? L.Joe? Aish. Mia bit her lower lip. Why do I feel so empty. Like there's no reason in whatever I do now? Wae? Mia closed her eyes and laid her head aganist the window.

~JYP~

"Suzy wake up. We're here." Min shook Mia as she plugged out her headphone. "Let's go girls. The director is getting ready." YooJin walked out of the van casually. "Neh..." Mia mumbled as she stepped out of the van.

"Suzy ah... just have fun today. Don't think too much about what happened, just focus on the fliming." Jia patted her shoulders. "Arraso. Oh Unnie nice pink hair!" Mia took a glance at Jia's dyed hair. "That was long for you to notice, but thanks." Jia placed her right hand around her shoulders. Miss A and YooJin went to the set.

~MV Fliming~

"Annyeonghasaeyo We are Miss A!" The girls greeted the director and staff as they walk in. "Okay girls this is Director Kang." YooJin introduced the director to the girls. They gave a slight bow.

"Nice to meet you girls. Let's get to work. As you can see this is like a school. Over there is the corridoor with all the lockers and such. Over the other side is the dance studio where you girls will do your dance and stuff." Director Kang elaborated. "Okay, you girls go get your clothes and make-up on while we set the lights and camera up."

Then two stylist Unnies walked up to them and lay out their costumes. "Okay girls. This black one is for the dance in the dance studio. The stripped one is for the corridoor dance part. The these are for your solo act. Now we're fliming the dance studio scene. Please get change now. Then the make-up artist will put on your make-up." they explained. The four girls instantly grabbed their costumes and dashed to change. (Click to view)

http://www.asianpopcorn.com/Themes/Images_other/2011212135050.jpg

They then ran back to the set to do their make-up. The make-up unnies did their magic just like fairies they put on make-up for the girls swiftly and beautifully. "Neh, you girls are beautiful. Director Kang they're ready." the make-up unnies called out.

"Okay girls now it's your turn to do the magic. Remember you know that meaning of the lyrics yes? It's all about the hate on a guy. Do mind my language but go out there and be y. That's what I want to see! And lastly have fun! Miss A fighting!" Director Kand gave them a thumbs up.

The girls went out to the set to do a try-out with the whole chreograph before they offically begin the actual fliming. "Okay you're here right. And I'm standing here. Okay let's try. 1..2..3.." Min counted as they slowly rehearse the dance. "Neh, okay time of the actual fliming. Let's have fun and be crazy~ Ke Ke~"Jia pulled the girls in a tight hug. "Suzy fighting neh?" Fei smiled. Mia gave a determined nod. Determined to put all her saddness and anger in this dance, all out to do her best.

"Okay girls? Ready. 3..2..1.. action!" Director Kang's eyes was on the screen. Their song Bad Girl Good Girl started playing on the speakers. The girls began to dance their hearts out. Of course there were mistakes. Like when Mia was suppose to do a wave, she did a kneel. Other than the mistakes everything was great. "Neh okay girls now we are going to flim the solo part for the dance studio. 5 minutes break. Well done!" Director Kang gave a thumbs up. "Neh Kamsahabmida." the girls bowed as they stepped out of the set.

(A/N: I'm just going to briefly describe this okay? Wait you people can just watch the video. ^^ Click to view and I'll continue from there.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rydzpIE3Mcs

"Okay cut! Well done girls!" Director Kang clapped. "Kamsahabmida!" the girls bowed. "See you can do it Suzy!" Jia jumped on Mia. "Ke Ke Kamsahabmida Unnie. You girls were awesome." Mia gave a eye smile as she wiped away her pespiration. "Girls time for dinner! You must be hungry." YooJin called out for them. "Uhh? we skipped lunch? What time is it?" Min blinked. "It's 5pm dear." YooJin opened the door.

"Mwo? It felt like just 3 hours." Mia exclaimed. "You girls must have had too much fun till you lost track of time. Still you girls were great! The MV will be out on the day you girls debut, 30th June." YooJin opened the door to their van.

"So what do you want to eat? Beef? Chicken?" YooJin started driving. "Steamboat?" Fei blurted. "Okay! I'm fine with it!" The rest agreed.

~Seafood Steamboat Restaurant~

Mia's POV

We were enjoying their steamboat dinner. "YooJin unnie, can I visit my Oppa later? I'll go there myself." I questioned out of a sudden. "Okay no problem. You won't be lost right? You sure you don't need me to fetch you there?" YooJin placed her chopsticks down. "Yes I fine. I'll text you when I'm there." I continued eating.

~Minutes later~

Oppa, I visit you later at 8.00pm. You done with work yes? See you later.

Okay, yes I'm done with work. Why do you want to visit me all of a sudden? Miss me aye?

Ya Ya Of course I miss you. Chat with you later. I've got to go back to the dorm now. See you ^^

Okay see you my baby sister.

"Annyeong Min Unnie~ See you tomorrow!" I gave Min a tight hug before entering the van. Today Min is going back to her own home, after taking care of me that night. I bet she didn't sleep long. I went in the van along with Fei and Jia and we're off to our dorm.

"Suzy ah, how's your Oppa like?" Jia took a glance at me. I immediately gave a reply," He is a awesome Oppa! Best Oppa ever!" I gave two thumbs up. Jonghyun Oppa is really awesome, I'm really thankful for having such a caring big brother like him. My parents too, even though they aren't at home most of the time, but still I can feel their love for both of us. I can always count on them for support.

~Miss A's Dorm~

Brrrr Brrrr

Mmm? Who is it? I dried my hair and flipped on my phone.

Hey Mia, It has been a while since you've chatted with us. How are you? All of us really miss you.

Ahh, Sunggyu Oppa. At this time. They should be preparing for the showcase. Break time perhaps?

I'm doing fine. We've flimed our MV today, it was super fun! I miss you guys too. How are the peparations for tomorrow's showcase?

Yea we're having our dance practice now. You'll be coming for our showcase with your Unnies right? Myungsoo will be happy, he has been really quiet lately.

I don't know. Can we not talk about this?

Mia ah, please understand. He didn't want to do that either.

I understand. Gyu Oppa chat next time, I'm going to visit my brother. Annyeong and Fighting!

I do understand his actions why he suggested a break up and all. But still anger and sadness overwhelmes me. I'm selfish uh. I mean who will understnad my situation now? No one. I've been seperated from my childhood friend for 13 years. Now we've finally met in the same school. He and his friends were the ones who helped me through the tough times. All eight of us were extremely close. Soon, him and I started dating. Those days were the best days ever. Then seven of them wanted to debut, same goes for me later on. They got accepted, I got scouted. These were the days I needed support the most. Now he wants to break up with me, because his CEO knew about us and doesn't want things to get ugly. My CEO doesn't allow dating. Gah, all these are so complicated and crappy at the same time. I need someone to talk to. Thus the sudden meeting with Jonghyun Oppa.

I quickly got changed into a decent set of clothes before bidding bye to my unnies. (Click to View)

http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/40/971/L_p0018397140.jpg

I grabbed a pair of sunglasses on my way out of the dorm, those paparazzi better not do anything funny today. My mood ain't good. I hailed a taxi and soon was on my way to Jonghyun oppa's house.

~Jonghyun's House~

No one's POV

2000

Knock Knock

"Mia ah!" Jonghyun patted MIa's head. "Oppa annyeong." she gave a slight smile. " You okay? My baby sister should smile." Jonghyun squeeze her cheeks. "Ah pain. I'm fine Oppa." Mia smacked his hands off her cheeks and sat down beside him. "How's JYP and your group?" Jonghyun switched on the television. " They're awesome. I really like it there. I've met the seniors too, they're really nice to me. But you are better." Mia gave Jonghyun a Mehrong.

"Of course I'm better... wait..." Jonghyun gave her the weird eye and added,"Today is the 8th, aren't you supposed to have a date with your Myungsoo?"

I guess I should tell him.

"Oppa...we've broke up."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~

I'll be going to Australia from the 26 of Nov to 4 of December. So please wait for me ^^ I'll continue to plan for this fanfic, not too sure when it will end but yea, continue to support me! ^^ *Bows* See you peeps on the 5th of december~