Toilet

Backing off

Date: 3 June 2010, Thursday

6 days before Infinite's Debut...

Time now is 2100...

Mia's POV

"Mushy ah, Pengi ah. What should I do now? I'm bored." I laid on my stomache on my bed, playing around with my soft toys. I grabbed my pink ladtop on my table and switched it on. I should listen to more songs yea? Look at more dance videos? My audition is soon. Aigoo, this is making my worry. Mmm youtube, youtube... Oh what's this? Infinite's teaser? I got to watch this - on full-screen. (Click to view)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=968n8kGMZUk

"Wow..." my jaw dropped. This is amazing, the beat is great. They have swag. Omo, there's a rain scence?! Won't they get a cold? They look cool in the car. Wait, is that a necklace? I looks pretty I want it. Where are all of them going? Ohh suspense and mystery. Omo nice white limo. The green hat and police het looks cute on Myungsoo, ke. The last part is the best, Jjang!

"Mushy, Pengi. Did you see Infinite? They look real cool." I pop out facing my stuff toys. Mia Fighthing, once you get through the auditions you can flim a MV just like them. Fighting~

Date: 5 June 2010, Saturday

4 Days before Infinite's Debut...

Also the day where Mia goes for the audition.

Meanwhile Infinite and Teen Top are busy practicing, so she has to go on her own.

~Mia's House~

Ije dashi one better day, one better day~

Immediately I pop out of bed. I stood infront of my mirror and gave myself an encouraging smile," Kim Mia today is the day. Fighting!" I took a nice bath and wore on a set of comfortable clothes. (Click to view)

http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/59/160/L_p0018316059.jpg

I switched on my phone and messages popped up like popcorns.

Mia ah, Umme and Appa knows that you're going for an audition today. Do your best okay? You got our fullest support! We'll celebrate together once we return back from Paris. Love you, Muacks Muacks! - From: Umma

Aigoo Mia ah, you're auditioning? You're Kim Mia, you can do it! Oppa will be cheering for you in the office. Ke Ke. Keep me updated! Love you~ - From: Jjong Oppa

Chingu ya! Don't be too nervous okay~ You see Miyeon is nervous for you too. Aigoo this girl won't stop walking around. My head spins now, anyway fighting darling! You'll debut for sure *winks* - From: Jiyeon

Hey Penguin, sorry we can't be there for you. Hope you understand. Are your hands fine now? Remember what I told you, and just be yourself. Do your Kim Mia thing. I'm sure you'll do great! Think of me~ I love you. - From: Myungsoo <3

Hey Mia, take three deep breaths before you start. Keep your cool and do your very best. We'll see you later~ We'll listen to your good news later! Kim Mia Fighting! - From: L.Joe

"Okay Mia. Time to go. Bye Mushy, Bye Pengi." I waved at my soft toys lying on my bed. I grabbed my bag and went into the taxi that I called for earlier. "Ajusshi YG building please. Kamsahabmida." I told the taxi driver as I entered the car. He gave a slight nodded and drove off.

~YG~

I walked in the building with small steps, I was really amazed by the designs of the building. (Click ot view)

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_laxq9zi0zN1qdgmzb.jpg

Once I enter the building I saw many girls and guys in front of the counter. Then I saw a sign 'Auditions Sign up'. Well, guess i have to join the line. So many people are here for the auditions, this is scary.

Finally after a good 20 minutes wait, it's finally my turn to sign up. "Annyeonghasaeyo. I'm here for the auditions." I greeted the woman at the counter with a smile. "Okay, fill this up." the woman handed my a form to fill in. After filling in the form the woman handed my a pass and instructed me to enter the mass hall on the right. Omo, I'm number 5. That's pretty early.

I walked down the hallway and spotted a huge robot at the corner. Wow, this YG is really something. I've finally found the mass hall, I opened the door to see about a 100 trainee hopefuls all seated down waiting for instructions. I went to take my seat at the corner of the hall. Then a man dress in black came forward and took a mic to address to us.

"Welcome all to YG. The audition will commence soon. First let me tell you how this audition is going to work. Okay firstly, you have to do a 1 minute show infront of this audience and these judges. The judges will be seated on the first row and they will judge your performance accordingly. People going for the auditions please head this way backstage. Selected people will be informed by mail. You may withdraw as you wish. All the best and let the auditions begin." the man announced and walked off the stage.

I took my bag and went backstage along with some other people. Soon I was in the waiting for my turn along with the other hopefuls.

No one's POV

"Omo is that Kim Mia? She's audtioning for YG? Aish, I've no hope now." one girl sighed. "Ya your turn is almost up. Don't freak out now. There's a big audience out there." other encouraged her.

Soon the number of people in the waiting room decreased. "Number 5 Kim Mia. It's your turn now." a men in black tee informed. "N-neh." Mia stood up feeling all nervous. Come on Mia, you can do it! Don't you love the stage presence? Embrace this time.

Mia took the mic and walked up stage. Omo, so many pairs of eyes. Kim Mia fighting.

One of the judges gave Mia a slight nod to tell her to begin. Mia brought the mic near her lips and she began singing. (Click to listen)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfRLmk7Q_q4

Mia's voice filled the whole hall, many people were amazed by her soothing voice. Mia sang the song full of passion, full of emotion. Her soul was in the song fully. Though it's just a minute, it felt like she had just sung the whole song and brought out the meaning of the song to the people there. The judges eyes were fixed on her, they're not even blinking.

After the song, there was a standing ovation which made Mia feel confident. She bowed and left the stage. Omo is it okay? The judges expressions were stern. Anyway I've done my best. Good job Mia. Mia smile as she got her bag and went to the toliet to fix her makeup.

Mia's POV

I looked into the mirror and fixed my hair. I want that stage presence again. It's fun. Suddenly a woman around 30 years old came into the toilet. I bowed as she enter. She looks like a person full of authority.

"Annyeonghasaeyo Kim Mia. I'm right?" she greeted. I gave an awkward nod. "How old are you?" she asked as she put on her blusher. "I'm 17." I answered standing beside her. Instantly she looked into her bag. What's she doing? "Meet me outside after you're done. I'll be waiting." she gave me her namecard and left the toliet. Leaving me stunned by her actions.

What's this? I snapped back into reality and took a look at the namecard.

123-50 Cheongdam-dong

Gangnam-gu,Kimshandy (Headquarters)

Mrs Yoon Jin Hee

JYP Entertainment

Whoa, JYP! Home to Wonder Girls, 2AM, 2PM. One of the top Korean entertainment companies. Why does she want to meet me? Oh well, after all I'm done with my auditions why not go with her?

~Outside YG~

"Oh Mia you're here. Come get in the car." Mrs Yoon instructed as she opened the doors of the white limo. I obediently stepped in, all was awkward. Mrs Yoon sat opposite of me drinking a glass of orange juice. "Erm... Mrs Yoon. Where are you bringing me?" I questioned her nervously.

"Oh we're going to JYP of course. Your performance just now was great. Thus, you've been casted and I want you to meet the CEO."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY CHANGJO <3 MAKNAE HAS GROWN UP~

YEA YEA DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

MIA'S CASTED~ Yeaaa, I bet you guys already know who she is uhh!

Will she accept JYP or wait for YG? Both are awesome companies yeaa?

Until next chapterrrr~