The last straw heart

Backing off

Date: 7 June 2010

2 days before Infinite's debut

~Miss A Suzy's Room~

No one's POV

Mia slammed the door of her room and locked it up. She leaned aganist the door letting out a sigh. "Wae...Wae...Wae..." After 13 years, I've been waiting for the day that I'll see your face once again. Those 13 years have been horrible without you. After I've found you, I told myself I don't ever want to seperate from you ever again. You've told me about your accident which felt like hundreds and thousands of knives piercing through my heart. During these four months we were together, it really is Paradise. Now everything has disappeared in one night. What now.

Mia buried her head under the covers. "Aish. Stop crying weakling." Mia mumbled to herself. She turned and laid on her stomache, staring at the two stuff toys that Myungsoo gave. "Mushy, Pengi should I forget about him? JYP doesn't allow dating, even if we were to keep it a secret, one day it will be out. All these is a freaking nightmare!" Mia yelled in her pillow.

Mia then glance down on the 'M2' necklace on her collarbone. Slowly she took it off her neck and put it on Pengi neck. "I should just back off." Mia grabbed both stuff toys and dump them in a corner of her waredrobe. 

~Miss A Living Room~

Knock Knock

"Mia, you sleeping? We have our MV fliming tomorrow. Get a good rest okay. If there's anything call us. Min will be staying over tonight." Fei spoke outside Mia's room. Mia is already sleeping, tried after crying too much.

"Yabusaeyo L.Joe? Min Noona here."

"Oh Noona Annyeong, how is Mia? Is she sleeping?"

"Mia should be fine noe. Yes, she's sleeping."

Then Jia shook Min arm,"Min ah, how many did Mia fold?" Min pause her conversation with L.Joe for awhile," Erm 100? Wae?" she popped the phone to her ear again. "There's only 99 straw hearts." Fei shot her head up. "Really? You sure? Did you miscount?" Min glanced at the nurmerous straw hearts on the floor. "Yes, we've recounted thrice. Ottoke?" Jia scratched her head.

"Noona, I'll find that straw heart. You girls rest."

"But don't you have any schedule the next day?"

"No it's fine. Where's your dorm? I'll bring it there when I've found it."

"You sure. Your manager? The rest of Teen Top?"

"It's okay. Text me your address! See you later Noona."

"Unnie, L.Joe will be looking for the last straw heart." Min closed her phone. Both Fei and Jia let out a sigh. "Okay, let's go wash up." Jia stood up and went back to her room.

~Han River~

No one's POV

L.Joe ran out back to Han River. "Ahh, where is it!" L.Joe bent down and squinted his eyes in search for the 100th straw heart. "It should be somewhere... " L.Joe ruffled his blonde hair.

L.Joe dropped himself down on the soft grass patch. "Aish... It should be around h... Ah!" L.Joe left something on his hand. L.Joe sweep away the dried leaves,"Here it is! Finally!" L.Joe picked up the black and white straw heart and kept it inside in pocket. He closed his eyes and laid his head on the bark of the tree. He fixed his fringe and stared at the glass jar that had broken into millions of pieces on the ground. Mia please be strong.

Brrrr Brrrr

Hey L.Joe found it? If no then it's okay. It quite late already, get back to the dorm before your manager skins you alive. Anyway if you've found it here's our address. Gungdong apartment level 7 No.49.

"Jaa, time to deliver the last straw heart to Myungsoo's princess." L.Joe stood up and walked to their dorm.

While walking to Miss A's dorm, L.Joe suddenly stop in his tracks," Jakkaman, should I get a new jar since the other one is broken? Where should I get it? Will shops be open at this time?" L.Joe question himself as he scanned through the row of stalls along the streets.

Restaurant... Clothes... Cafe... Cake... Ah this shop should have something. L.Joe step foot in a art shop which is going to close for the day soon. He bowed at the shop owner," Excuse me, do you have any jars here?"

"Over there." the shop owner pointed to a shelf in a corner. "Kamsahabmida." L.Joe ran towards that area and look at the number of jars on display. The jar that she bought before is not selling here. Based on her character... what will she choose? L.Joe reached out for the heart-shape glass jar.

"I'll get this ommonim. How much is this?" L.Joe took out his wallet. "10,000 won. You're buying this for your girlfriend?" the shopkeeper gave L.Joe the eye when she received the cash. "Aniyo ommonim. It's for a friend. Ah, Kamsahabmida." L.Joe bowed as he get the jar and left the art shop. Crap, it's already 11pm, got to hurry.

~Miss A's Dorm~

Ding Dong~

"Mmm? Min ah, get the door..." Jia poked Min's cheeks. "Arraso." Min rubbed her eyes as she dragged herself out of Jia's room. "Dugusaeyo?" Min opended the door.

"Oh Noona you're going to sleep? It's okay. I'll handle this." L.Joe smiled. "Uhh, L.Joe. You bought another jar? Aigoo." Min sat down beside a table full of black and white straw hearts. "Mmm, Noona you go to sleep it's late. I'll count and put them in the jar. Go sleep!" L.Joe pushed Min towards the room. "You sure? Okay then. Lock the door when you leave. Fighting!" Min spoke in English as she scratched her hair.

"Okay Noona. Go sleep you have eye bags already." L.Joe spoke in English as well. "Ya! You want to die uh?" Min gave him the fist. "Noona where is Mia's room?" L.Joe questioned. "Over there. Aigoo I'll go sleep now." Min stretched her arms as she walked back to Jia's room.

"1...2...3..." L.Joe started counting the number of straw hearts as he popped them in the heart-shaped jar. "98...99...100... Jaa, now the letter. Okay I'm done." L.Joe screwed the cap onto the jar.

L.Joe stood up and picked up the jar of straw hearts. He tip-toed towards Mia's room and slowly opened the door.

~Suzy's room~

L.Joe switched on a small gleam light.

Where do I put this? I don't want to disturb her sleep. L.Joe walked up to her dressing table and lightly placed the jar on it. Mia still looks as beautiful as before, even if she's angry or sleeping. *Sigh* L.Joe took her pink qulit her tuck her in. L.Joe sat down beside her bed and stared at her face.

A tear rolled down Mia's right eye. Mia ah, why are you crying in your sleep. Please be strong. Seeing you like this really kills me. L.Joe wiped away her tears with his thumb. He brushed her fringe to the side. "Mia ah don't cry..." L.Joe whispered as he held her hand.

I better go now. "Goodnight Mia. I love you..." L.Joe bent down and gently placed a kiss on her cheeks. "Annyeong..." L.Joe left Miss A's dorm soon after.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~

KYAAA I LOVE YOU PEOPLE <3

Seeya in the next chappie <3

Mmm just to inform you peeps, I'm giong overseas soon. Erm from 26 Nov to 4 Dec so...

I won't be updating the fanfic during these few days, I hope you'll understand. ^^ When I comeback, I'll continue with the fanfic~

Wait for me~ :D