Rust

Backing off

Date: 2 June 2010

7 days before Infinite's debut...

~After Dance classes~

Mia's POV

Mia didn't take off the necklace Myungsoo gave... she kept it close to her heart.

"Yabusaeyo? Oh Oppa. Waeyo? Oh jinja! Kamsahabmida! Love you." I cut the line. Finally my house is fine now. The maids are done rearranging my house. It's good after all I don't like to bother my Oppa to much.

"Mia ah, we're going off to practice for our debut. Sorry Mia." Sunggyu tapped my shoulders. "Oh neh arraso. I need to meet Ms Jung after this. Fighting!" I gave them a thumbs up before leaving the studio in search for Ms Jung.

Well, you must be wondering why in the world am I looking for her. Guess what? I've decided to go for the mid-year auditions for YG! I came to look for Ms Jung to listen to her advice on the auditions.

No one's POV

"Oh Ms Jung! Annyeonghasaeyo!" Mia bowed. Ms Jung stop her steps and turned to face Mia. "Neh Mia?" Ms Jung smiled.

"Ms Jung, I was thinking of going for the auditions in YG. Do you have any suggestions?" Mia shyly asked. After all it's her first time going to the auditions for YG. YG is one of Korea's top talent agencies. Expectations are high, thus Mia needs to do her very best.

"Well, follow me to my office." Ms Jung walked off to her office with Mia sprinting behind.

~Ms Jung's office~

"Okay take a seat Mia." Ms Jung instructed as she switched on the laptop. "Mia you see, when you went for the auditions to this school. You're impression on the teachers was good." Ms Jung stared in her laptop.

(Okay I'll fastforward this part cos I think you guys won't be interested. So I'll just tell you what they did. :D)

Ms Jung gave Mia some tips and advice. Mia also showed her the song she's singing for the auditions...

Mia's POV

"Okay got it! Ms Jung Kamsahabmida!" Mia bowed as she took her bag and walked out of the dance studio. She took a glance at the big clock outside her school.

Omona, it's already 2100?! Aigoo... no wonder I feel so hungry just now.

A cold breeze struck me as I brisked down the alley. I tighten my grip on my bag. Walk Mia, it's just the wind. You're almost home. Then two male shadows came walking towards me. They look kinda fami... Oh ! Run!

I turned behind and started running like the wind. "Ack!" I cried as I felt pressure on my waist. Crap, they caught me again.

"YAAAA! Let go of--- Mmmmm!" One of the men taped my mouth. I began hitting the guy that was carrying me on the back. "Ya Kim Mia you better stop or I'll instanly kill you now." the man spoke with a firm voice. I didn't stop, I even began kicking him hard. I then felt another pressure on my shoulders, then just suddenly black out.

Later on...

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. Damn, I'm tied to a pole. And I'm stuck in the same warehouse as before. I struggled abit as I saw the two men walking towards me. "We meet again Kim Mia. You're looking pretty just like the last time." one of the men caresses my jawline. I shivered with his touch, my legs are getting weak by every second.

As the man touch my cheeks, he pulled out the tape that was on my mouth. "Ya! What do you want know?!" I shouted with the remaining energy I have. They didn't utter a single word and step back. "Ya! Answer me!" I screamed my guts out.

Suddenly another shadow formed between the two guys. This time it's not a guy, it's a she. When her face came into the moonlight, I couldn't really make out who she was. She wore a pair of sunglasses and a mask over . But still, she looks kinda familiar...

"Who in the world are you?" I asked sternly. The female walked closer to me and leaned down to face me. Not a single word was spoken, she just merely took out her sunglasses and mask.

"Krystal?!" my eyes widen. "Yes yes, I'm Krystal. Jung Soo Jung." Krystal shot up and began clapping her hands. My eyes narrowed down to her. Something is weird. Why is she here?

"What do those guys want?" I asked boldy. Krystal shook her index finger," Oh no, not what they want but what I want." Krystal pointed to herself. She began circling around me giving me death glares.

"You're pretty. Oh what a nice necklace you have there." Krystal stood in front of me placing her left hand on her waist. At the same time she reached out her right hand to the nearby table to grab hold of a rusty knife.

"Ya Krystal! Get me out of here!" I struggled, which only made the rope tighter. Krystal slowly stepped closer to me with the knife in her right hand. I shut my eyes tight and turned away from her.

Krystal then squeeze my cheeks facing her,"Ya look at me biatch." I rolled my eyes at her. "Listen up. You are taking everything away from me. Fame, Money, Guys." she blurted. Her grip was really strong, which made me whince in pain.

"Mwo?! You're Krystal from f(x). You're famous and rich. And I'm sure your guy fans will die to meet you." I spoke helplessly. Krystal smirked as she eyed at the knife in her hand. "You're just like my unnie, always acting. You can just audition in KBS."

"Jessi-ca?" I suttered as my lips tremble in fear. "Yes! Both of you are the same! Always gaining more attention than me! Kim MIa you're getting on my  freaking nerves." she exclaimed.

I tired my best to calm her down, the knife in her hand really scares me. " Krystal you can't compare yourslef to your sister! She debuted earlier." I yelled. Krystal walked towards me," That's why I hate her. And you. Always getting in my way. You better get your dirty hands off Chunji. You already have Myungsoo!"

"Chunji?" I questioned. Why suddenly Chunji? What did I do to him? Krystal yanked my hair," Stop acting like you don't know what I'm talking about you fcuking biatch."

Instanly she let out a laugh,"Now let's see if YG still wants you after I disfigure your pretty face." she placed she cold blade on my cheeks. "Omo, it's rusty too. You poor Mia will have an infection and your face will rot. Even better!" Krystal clapped.

My hands became colder every minute I stayed in this warehouse. Those awful memories replayed in my head. Tears welled my in my eyes. Krystal is going insane. Come on I envy her! Who doesn't want her fame, money and guys?! I want those too. But, to me, Myungsoo is enough. He's my everything, he's my world. Now I just have to let her cut me and then she'll let go of me yea? Will that make her happier?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy 11/11/11 ^o^

Though some may think it's not big deal or it's just like another day, but this date is only seen once in a lifetime yea? :D

DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! (~',')~ ~(','~)

Krystal is mad. Mianhe if I insulted any Aff(x)tions.

If she really gets cut, will YG accept her?

Plus, plastic surgery would spoil her family's image. What now?

Seeya in the next chapter!