Birthday bash

Backing off

29 May 2010. It's a Saturday. It's also Mia's Birthday... plus the holidays are coming!

Mia's POV

0710

You got the fire naui gaseumeun kkung kkung kkung~

I immediately shot up of my bed. "29 May!" I jumped. I sang a morning birthday song to myself before washing up.

Brrr Brrr

Morning Birthday Girl! You have a party tonight over at our home. You still remember where it is yea? Anyway a chauffeur will fetch you there. Do be prepared before 1930. Seeya my baby sister.

I got a text from Jonghyn oppa, he'd prepared a party for me? Ke ke, thanks Oppa! Soon, text messages flowed in.

Hey Hey Darling. Remember me? Happy Birthday to you baby. Stay pretty and healthy! I'll see you tonight at your party. Then I'll continue my speech! - From:Eunjung

Saenglichukkahabmida Mia! I miss you SO SO SO Muchie! Finally I'll get to see you tonight! Miyeon is getting really naughty without you around! Seeya tonight! Muacks Muacks! - From: Jiyeon

Annyeong Mia! Just wanna say HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~ You're getting really old uhh! Can't wait for your party! Don't get wrinkles! - From: Jong woon (my cousin)

I scanned thorugh all my messages... "Hmm, Jung Hwan, Ji ho, Tiffany, L.Joe, HyunA, Ricky, Min woo. No Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Howon, Sungyeol, Sungjong. No Myungsoo..." I sighed softly. They must be real busy. After all their debut is in 11 days time. They should be practicing overnight.

"Come on Mia. Time to enjoy. What should I do mushy? Window shopping? Ke ke ke." I giggled as I hugged my mushroom really tight.

Flashback

Mia and Myungsoo sneaked out of their house and met at the pond in the park.

"Happy Birthday Penguin! You're 1...2...3...4...5..8 years old yea!" Myungsoo handed my a gift that is wrapped in pink to me. "Oh kamsahabmida! What is it?" I began poking the gift. Myungsoo smiled slighty and sat down next to me. "Can I open it?" my eyes sparkle as I spoke. Myungsoo nodded shyly.

"WAAA. A pink Mushroom! Cute! I like it. Thank you so so so much Clumsy Crocodile!" I gave Myungsoo a tight hug. "I actually wanted to buy a pink penguin for you, but I couldn't find it. So I bought this, glad you like it!" Myungsoo confessed.

End of Flashback

1245

I got changed into a set of clothes before heading to the streets of Dongdaemum.

I put on my shades, shopping along seems kinda boring, but hey it's Dongdaemum~ OMO is that the pair of heels that I want! KYAAA, I'm buying it! Maybe I should stop buying heels, I have too many at home. I should find a dress I could wear for today's party. But first I want to get a cup of milk tea.

I made my way to the nearest drink stall and purchase my drink. "Mmm, it's flavour it strong," I sipped the drink. Wait. Someone's behind. I speed up my footsteps. Paparazzi again?! From the corner of my eye I can tell that he's a guy, wearing a black shirt, skinnys, a black new era cap and bright red shoes. He's holding a Canon camera. Aigoo, not again. Quick Mia to this clothing store!

I paced myslef to the nearest clothing store. That guy followed me to. Wow, this is some determined paparazzi. Let's not get to bothered by that guy shall we? 

I moved out of the clothing store to a dress shop to find a dress for myself. Still, the paparazzi followed me, I'm sure he's taking shots. Why can't they just leave me alone. I want to spend my birthday happily.

Wow, there are so many dresses to choose from... Hmm purple? black? pink? How about this? I picked put a purple dress and look at it from a mirror.

Hmm, nahh. What else, I began strolling in the store eyeing at the dresses around. That guy, is tailing extremely closely and he's getting on my nerves. We're are like playing cat and mouse in the store. Won't he get tired? Cos, I am.

Whenever I turned around to face that guy, he would automatically turned to look somewhere else. I let out a sigh and continued hunting for my dress. Yet again, he's walking behind me. Whoa, this is taking too far. It's getting irritating. I turned around immediately out of rage and yelled," Ya! Stop following me!" Luckily, there wasn't much people and the store is kinda big so my vioce isn't that audible from far.

That paparazzi took of his cap. I gave him a punch on the arm," Ya L.Joe! Why must you follow me!" He giggled," Did you get an heart attack? Ke ke, Happy Birthday Mia!" he gave me a hug. "Looking for a dress for tonight uh?" L.Joe ran his fingers through the dresses. "Mmm yea, I still can't find one that I like." I frowned.

"This looks good on you. Go try it out! And it's pink!" L.Joe smiled as he handed me a pink dress. I galdly took the dress and entered the dressing room to try it out.

I walked out of the dressing room to see L.Joe standing in front of me looking stunned. "You look great Mia."

"Jinja? Kamsahabmida!" I smiled. I went in to change back to my clothes. "Okay then I'll get this~" I sang as I walked towards the cashier. "I'll pay for the birthday girl." L.Joe smiled as he handed his credit card to the cashier. "Oh thank you then." I took the shopping bag and left the store with L.Joe.

L.Joe and Mia went to a Italian restaurant for lunch...

1430

"Thanks for the dress. Will you and the guys be coming over to the party tonight?" I asked. "Yea, why not?" L.Joe smirked. My eyes trailed down to the camera beside him. I picked my the camera and began looking at the pictures he took while he went off to pay for the food.

All pictures of... me?! All two thousand and fifty-three pictures of me? Whao he's a real paparazzi. All the pictures had a prefect angle of myslef, all taken beautifully.

"Ya! Why did you look at my photos!" L.Joe shrieked as he covered the screen. "You're good at stalking uh? These pictures are taken nicely." I returned him his camera.

"Come follow me." L.Joe held my wrist as he dragged me to the Piano at the corner of the restaurant. I patted he seat beside him signalling me to seat down.

He began playing the piano a lovely tune... 

At the end of the song, everyone in the restaurant gave an applause. I have nothing to say. It's so beautiful. I looked over at L.Joe who was staring at me.

"Happy Birthday Mia. See you later." L.Joe planted a kiss on my cheeks before leaving the restaurant. "Thank you L.Joe..." I mumbled softly as he left.

~At Night~

1903

I got changed into my pink dress I bought earlier this day. I let down my hair falling onto my shoulders and made it wavy. I applied some makeup - eyeliner, blusher, mascara. Mmm, we're almost set.

I stretched over to grab hold of Mushy. "Mushy ah, Do you want to come? Ke ke, Do I look okay?" I laid down on my bed not caring if it ruins my hair. "Mushy ah, will he come today? Will he?" I placed Mushy on my stomache. Once again I checked my phone. Mmm, Min young, Seung hyun, Ki Bum, no Myungsoo. Gwenchana.

1926

Ding Dong~ Oh they must be here~

I ran down and got the door. "Annyeonghasaeyo Mia. You're limo is here." Butler Jung greeted me at the front door. "Unnie~" I hugged her tightly. "You're beautiful, Happy Birthday Mia. Hurry go join your party!" I smiled and grabbed my pink purse before heading to the limo.

2002

The limo droved through a familiar pathway that I haven't been to for a long time. My home is the smae old home... 

I came out of the limo, the house was dark. No lights. Is this the right house? I walked up to the front door and opened it my the keys that I haven't been using for some time now.

I pushed opened the door and saw candles lighting up. I couldn't see anyone. The cake was on the table, everything was dark, so I couldn't see clearly. Suddenly, the lights of the hall lit up and covered the whole area with a colour of light orange. A whole group of people were standing in the hall all dressed elegantly.

Seng il chook ha hamni da~
Seng il chook ha hamni da~
Sa rang ha nuen Mia sshi~
Seng il chook ha hamni da!

At that moment I was close to tears. My family, my ex-schoolmates, friends were all there. I just want to hug them all to death. "Kamsahabmida." I bowed as I enter. My friends near my started to pop the party popper. My parents and oppa brought me to the table with the cake.

"Make a wish darling." My Appa smiled at me. I gave a slight nod and closed my eyes. I wish Infinite to succeed in their career. I opened my eyes and blew the candles. The people present began applauding. Aigoo, I feel real awkward now, I can't stop blushing and looking at the ground. There's about over a 400 people there. All from my previous school, Seoul Music High School, my parent's partners, my Oppa's friends etc. There are refreshments on small table situated around the hall.

"MIAAAAAA~" I tunred around to see Eunjung and Jiyeon slammed hard to me giving my a tight hug. "Woman, we miss you so much!" Eunjung pulled me away from the hug. "Are you annoying Jiyeon again? Do you want me to tickle you again?" I folded my arms. "Aigoo the ahjumma told you uh." Eunjung shooked her head. "YA! Who are you calling ahjumma?!" Jiyeon yelled at her as she pulled her off somewhere to 'teach her a lesson'. Ke ke, I miss them arguing with each other, I'm always the one to stop all the immatureness of them.

"Hey Mia! Happy Birthday!" L.Joe walked up towards me with the rest behind him. "Kamsahabmida!" I bowed. "Noona! We meet again!" Ricky jumped cheerfully. "Ke ke, how's the party so far? Enjoying it?" I asked. "Yea of course, it's the best." Chunji gave a thumbs up. "It's your day Mia, it's a must for you to enjoy it too!" CAP fixed his hair. "Aigoo, gomaowo." I went forward and gave them a group hug.

"Mia! Remember them?" Jonghyun Oppa came with his friends. "Of course! You guys have been together with oppa for donkey years!" I pointed at Jjong oppa and back to them. "Let me see, you're Jinki oppa, Ki bum oppa I've recieved you text! Minho oppa and Taemin oppa! Right?" I scanned my fingers at them. "Excuse me." Jonghyun oppa walked off somewhere else.

"So Mia how's your new school?" Jinki oppa asked. "Yea Yea, are there any hot guys?" Miyeon poked in. "My new school is great. And yea, there are many hot guys." I stressed on the word 'many'. Miyeon giggled. "Oh Jonghyun's on stage." Minho pointed.

"Welcome guests, friends to Mia's 17th birthday. Now we have a special performance for Mia. Let's welcome them!" then seven guys walked up the stage. They're here?! Infinite? I thought they're busy... 

My eyes were fixed on them. They really wowed the stage. After the performance Sunggyu took the microphone," This is for you Mia. Happy Birthday!" Jonghyun oppa handed my a mic. I mounted to him 'You want me to sing?' he gave a nod. Then a familiar tune played and Infinite walked down the stage towards me. 

8 of us were all looking at each other at the end of the song. "Kamsahabmida Oppas. I miss you guys so much!" I hugged them all excpet Myungsoo. "Ya, no hug for me?" Myungsoo pouted. "Ke ke aniyo." I leaned in and gave a peck on his cheeks. He blushed," Sorry for not sending you messages this morning. We want to give you a surprise." the others nodded.

"Omo, Mia you know them? They're cute." Eunjung suddenly jumped on me. "Ke, yea they're from my school. Of course they're cute. But one of them is mine." I pulled Myungsoo's hand. "You're friends? Oh Annyeong." Woohyun waved. Obviously Eunjung the naughty one nearly fainted by Woohyun's action. "Ya ya, Ham Eunjung. Wake up! You can spazz over them when they debut." I lightly smacked her cheeks. "Omo that's even better!" Eunjung squelled as she squeeze Jiyeon's hand who just shooked her head.

"Hyung don't you have something for her?" Sungjong mentioned. "Oh yea, Mia follow me." Myungsoo pulled me out of the crowd. I turned around to see Eunjung and Jiyeon giving me a suspicious stares. The guys waved back at me. Where are we going?

~In Mia's huge garden~

No one's POV

Myungsoo brought Mia to her garden outside of her mansion...

The garden lit up with small pink light bulbs hung on the trees. Pictures also hung down from the trees.

This garden is the garden where they both ran away home from, the garden where they often meet each other without their parents' consent, the garden where they spend time with each other.

Flashback

On her 8th Birthday...

"Mia down here!" Myungsoo signalled to me as Mia entered the garden. "Myungsoo! Why did you call me here for?" I bent down slightly face Myungsoo who is sitting on the soft grass patch.

"Your gift. I couldn't find a pink penguin for you, so I bought a pink mushroom for you. Hope you like it." Myungsoo scratched his head. "It's cute I love it! Kamsahabmida!" Mia hugged Myungsoo tightly. "I'll keep this pink mushroom forever." Mia hugged the pink mushroom tightly.

"Myungsoo hurry and go home before your parents report to the police that you're missing again!" Mia pulled him up. "Neh, Annyeong Mia." Myungsoo got up and placed a kiss on her cheeks before leaving.

End of Flashback

Mia spotted something placed on the marble fountain. It's a pink penguin plush toy.

"Whao you did all these for me?" I took the pair of penguin and held them tightly in my hands. "I've found the pink penguin." Myungsoo smiled as he sat down on the bench. "Kamsahabmida Mr Croc." she gave Myungsoo a warm hug. "Infinite fighting." she whispered as she hugged.

What should I name you? Pinky? Ah! Pengi! Ke ke annyeong Pengi! Mia played with her pink penguin.

"Mia ahh." Myungsoo called out. "Mmm?" Mia still mesmerised with the penguin. Myungsoo lifted his fingers and traced it along her jawline. Mia stared deep into his eyes. He tilted her face to face him. Slowly he leaned in and placed his lips on hers for a passionate kiss. "I love you Kim Mia." he mumbled. " I love you too Kim Myungsoo, Croc." Mia smiled.

"Myungsoo ah where are you~" Sungyeol sung and the guys appeared among the trees. I immediately pulled away from the kiss, buring my face in my hands. "Ya, hyung must you guys always spoil the mood?"

Mystery person's POV

Kim Mia you can smile and laugh for all you want now. Just you wait. I'll make sure I wiped off that ty smile off your pretty face. I'll make sure you suffer terribly, not even they can save you. You may steal my lime light for now, but one day I steal yours. Everything of yours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PPL!

Who is this mystery person? Mia is so dead. uh oh.

I'm so so so sorry for introducing so many new characters. *bows* Hope you understand.

Let me give you a short update: I've written until Chapter 22 :D

Ke ke until next chapter!