Wine

Backing off

Still Date: 6 June 2010

3 Days before Infinite's Debut...

No one's POV

"No dating."

Did Mr Park just say that? I know it's a common rule for most talent agencies. Ottoke? I don't want to leave him. I never want to leave him. Our monthsary is soon. I don't want to leave him, never. If the unnies don't tell, no one finds out. Everything will be fine yea? No problem.

Mia is freaking out by that rule that she already broke. She shot glances at Fei, Jie and Min who seems to be freaking out since they knew about Myungsoo and her.

"Okay girls, we're done here. Ms Kang please take them to the dance studio. See you girls sometime. Kamsahabmida." Mr Park bowed and left the conference room. "Come girls this way." Ms Kang opened the door.

Mia clinged my hands to Min and whispered,"Unnie ottoke?" Min just gave her an ecouraging smile to ensure that she doesn't go crazy. Jia patted her shoulders for encouragement too.

~Dance Studio~

"We're here. This is your vocal instructor, Ms Lee." Ms Kang introduced as Miss A entered the dance studio. "Annyeonghasaeyo." we bowed. "Hey girls. Let's waste no time and begin with the practicing okay?" Ms Lee handed us a lyrics sheet.

"Bag girl Good girl?" Fei spoke as she received the lyrics. "Neh listen." Ms Lee pressed the play button to the Music Player and she began singing to the song.

"Waa, daebak. Catchy song, I love it." Min clapped. "Okay now you girls try sing it. Your lines are at stated there, okay try it." Ms Lee once again clicked the play button. Miss A began singing their debut song.

Ms Lee helped them improve their vocals as well. " Neh that's all for today girls, see you tomorrow." Ms Lee bowed and left the room.

Jia switched on the laptop. "Suzy! Suzy! Suzy! Come here!" Jia called out. "Unnie waeyo?" Mia popped beside her along with the rest. "Look at this." Jia is on youtube. (Click to view)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nocuT90rRBA

"Daebak, They're so cool. Suzy ah you're lucky to have such cool guys as your close friends." Fei smiled. "How long have you known them?" Min questioned. "Ahh, it was like beginning of this year. When I first joined Seoul Music High School. " Mia replied.

"Girls I've to attend a meeting, you may go where ever you want, just inform me by text okay? Annyeong." Ms Kang noted. "Neh Arraso Unnie. Annyeong." We said.

"Unnie Replay." Mia's tone suddenly got serious after Mr Kang left. "Okay okay. Suzy you okay? You sure you'e okay?" Jia waved her hands infront of her. Mia's eyes are glued to the laptop's screen,her eyes show no emotions at all.

"Suzy ah, don't scare us." Min hugs Mia from behind. "Suzy do you want to get a drink or anything? Tell unnies, please don't be like this." Fei tapped her shoulders.

"Unnie, my 4th monthsary is coming soon. On the 8th of June, what should I get him?" Mia's eyes still fixed on the screen. "Suzy ah..." Jia took a glance at her. "You can do something meaningful for him. Like fold hearts?" Fei held her shoulders. "N-neh good idea Unnie. Can we go get straws? And I'm getting a little thirsty. Unnie follow me." Mia stood up wiping away her tears.

"I'll text YooJin Unnie. Let's go." Min tok out her phone and texted their whereabouts to her. "Kaja." Jia switched off her laptop and they left for the streets. "YooJin Unnie texted back saying we must be back by 3pm, cos the dance trainer will be here." Jia announced.

~Streets of Seoul~

Time 1300

"Suzy over there! The shop that sells art stuff. I'm sure you can find straws." Fei pointed towards a shop called 'Artize'. Mia stepped into the store and scanned through the materials in it. She chose two packet of black and white straws, plus a jar to keep the straw hearts. "I'll pay now." Mia said monotonously.

"Let's get a drink to cheer you up." Jia placed her arms on Mia's shoulder. Mia took the bag of crafts and left the store with her Unnies. "What do you like to drink? Bubble tea?" Min asked the emtionless Mia. "Sure." Mia replied coldy.

Miss A went to a bubble tea shop and bought drinks. Mia sat down quietly folding hearts and putting them nicely in the jar. "Feeling better now?" Fei asked as Mia drinks her strawberry ice blended drink. "Mmm." Mia nodded and a slight smile formed on her face. "Do you need anything else?" Min took a glance at the jar of straw hearts that's filling up.

"Nope. Unnie can we go back now? It's almost time yea?" Mia forced out a smile as she stood up. "Okay sure, let's go." Fei took her last sip of cherry ice blend.

Walking down the streets of Seoul going back to JYP...

Ya Kim Mia, be happy okay? Don't make your unnies worry for you. Be happy that you have understanding unnies, and that you are able to debut with them. It's your dream you are chasing after. Of course you have to make sacrifices.

~JYP dance studio~

"Oh girls you're back. Your dance instructor will be here in five minutes. Warm up first." Ms Kang instructed. "Neh YooJin unnie." Miss A shot up and began doing some simple warm up.

Their dance instructor, Ms Baek Ji Young, taught them the first part of Bad Girl Good Girl. Everything was smooth, Miss A learnt the dance fast. During breaks Mia would continue folding hearts, often the girls wanted to help but she politely declined. A teenage like Mia would normally text or tweet during break time, but she's completely focus in completing the 100 folded straw hearts. Determined that she'll finish it before their 4th Monthsary.

1 hour 30 minutes later...

"Neh that's all for today. You girls learn fast, that's great! Good job! Kamsahabmida, see you girls tomorrow." Ms Baek bowed and she left the dance studio.

"Okay girls, time to go home now. Okay about your dorms it will be ready by tomorrow, so pack your stuffs. A chauffeur will collect your luggages in the morning and send you girl here. Annyeong see you tomorrow." YooJin Unnie waved as she left the dance studio.

"YooJin unnie annyeong!" we bowed. "Suzy ah don't you want us to fetch you home?" Jia asked as she packed her bag. "No need to unnie. I'll go first annyeong." Mia grabbed her bag and left the JYP buliding.

~At Mia's House~

Mia dropped herself on her bed and let out a big sigh," Aigoo, it's only 5pm. Get up Mia. Let's fold hearts." Mia sat down on her chair and began folding the straw hearts she has been folding for the past few hours. "63...64...65..." Mia counted the straw hearts she she place them in the jar. When she took a short break Mia surf the internet.

"Omo, Mr Park already announced our debut? That's fast." Mia mumbled as she folding the straw heart without looking. (A/N: Like a boss~) "Mmm. "JYP to debut a 4 girl member group'."

KPOP News Article

Jun 6, 2010

JYP Entertainment announced this morning in their webpage saying that they will be debut a new 4-member girl group, Miss A, at the end of this month. JY.Park wrote on the webpage," These girls are talented and we're really proud to have them debut together as a group. Do give them lots of love. Keep a look out for them!"

It is rumour that Miss A will be debut on the 30th June ,this month. Miss A members are Fei, Jia, Min and Suzy. Both members Fei and Jia hail from China. Look out for their teaser pictures!

The media is bombarded with news of Miss A. Mia read them all, while folding straw hearts. "97...98...99...100! Yeah! I'm done~" Mia plopped in the 100th straw heart in the jar," Should I write something and put it in the jar?" Mia tapped her fingers on the table.

Mia stood up and grabbed a pen and paper. "Mushy, Pengi ah, What should I write? Mmm." After a few seconds, Mia buried her head on the table and began writing her letter for her guy, Kim Myungsoo.

Time: 1755

"Yah! Okay!" Mia stretched her arms and rolled the letter into a long scroll. She took out a red ribbon and tie it round the scroll before placing it in the jar. Mia took the cork and sealed up the jar. Done, now is just to pass it to him on our Monthsary. He'll like it yea? Mia thought as she lightly touched the necklace that Myungsoo gave.

"Time to get changed~" Mia sang as she switched off the laptop. Mia slide the finger tips on her numerous clothes in the woredrobe, and she decided on something comfortable to wear. (Click to view)

http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/14/885/L_p0018288514.jpg

"Oh yea I forgot, must pack my luggage. What should I bring to the dorm?" Mia took out all her clothes. She took out her luggage in the storeroom and threw it open. Mia picked some of her clothes and tossed it in the luggage. Of course pictures are needed - of her family, her friends and the sticker pictures took with Infinite. Most importantly the gifts that Myungsoo gave, from the deflated balloons to the soft toys. The jar of straw hearts were gently placed in a corner of her luggage beside the stuff toys.

Finally, Mia is done packing. She pushed her luggage downstairs. Mia grabbed her phone and called Jjong Oppa," Yabusaeyo? Yea, Oppa. My manager told me that I can move in the dorm tomorrow. Can you take care of my house? You have the keys yea? Okay, Kamsahabmida Oppa. I shan't distrub you Annyeong~" Mia cut the line and got out of the house.

Han River, Mmm, I've heard a lot about this place. But I've never been there before in my whole life. Partially because I don't go out often. It's still early manybe I can walk there? I'll be moving soon, so better that I walk around before I start to miss everything here.

Mia soon wandered on the streets of Seoul. Looking for Han River at the sme time admiring the streets she has never walked before.

"Omo this Rilakkuma is so cute!" Mia peered at the soft toy in the glass showcase. Mia kept walking down the streets glancing at the shops.

"Oh crap am I lost? Where's my phone? Gah, I didn't bring anything out with me. No money, no phone. I'm so dead." Mia scratched her head. Mia walked near a club. One thing, that area is really deserted.

Then came a drunkard out of the club with a wine bottle in his hand. He couldn't even stand up straight, he could only grab hold of the wall for support. Mia stood there in shock. The drunkard titled his head and spotted Mia standing at the corner. He walked closer to Mia who keeps blinking due to awkwardness.

The drunkard grabbed her hand really tight that Mia whinced in pain. "Ya, Yura! Why did you leave me for that guy uh! Aren't I good enough for you?!" the drunkard yelled. "Err... excuse me. You're drunk. I'm not Yura." Mia shivered. "Don't lie! I don't want to listen to your lies!" The drunkard threw the wine bottle on the ground that smashed into tiny glass pieces. The drunkard tighten his hold of Mia," You're Yura! In what way is he better than me uh!?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since today is Infinite's Official Japanese Debut I'm posting this chapter on a weekend which I normally don't. THE SEVEN DUDES LOOK AWESOME <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

Mia is lost and soooo dead with that drunkard.

This Mia better take a map with her next time. 

Seeya next chapter~ Bbyong~ ^o^