Scram

Backing off

Date: 10 June 2010

Author's POV

Miss A girls have practice in the morning, of course dance practice and vocal too. Busy Busy schedules. I mean what can you do? You're a soon-to-be-star, you're supposed to practice practice practice. Everything must be right and perfect. Did you see Infinite's extremely sync dances? They should aim for it. As the day to their debut nears, there aren't much time for breaks. Well, this is the life of a soon-to-be-star, you've got to bear with it.

~JYP dance studio~

No One's POV

"Okay girls, we'll stop here. Lunch time." YooJin pressed the stop button of the Music Player. "Neh." the girls replied. "I'll see you in the cafeteria later, I've a meeting to attend." YooJin left the dance studio. "Arraso." the girls replied once again. "Wait Wait, one more time okay?" Mia went of clicked the play button.

The song 'Bad Girl Good Girl' filled the dance studio again. It seems almost immediately that the girls went back to serious mode. They're all working hard towards the day they can stand on stage as one.

"Mmm okay, let's go grab something to eat." Min wiped away her prespiration. "Neh, Kaja." Fei pulled open the door.

~Cafeteria~

The girls are munching on their food, like a normal day. Their daily routine- wake up, wash up, practice, practice, eat, practice, practice, eat, wash up, sleep. It's kinda boring, I know. But success comes after hard work!

"Ah girls, I've something to tell you." YooJin came to their table. "We'll be going to M!Countdown later on, the CEO wanted you girls to see the evironment there and maybe learn something. Wonder Girls will be having their performance there too. We'll be leaving soon, their dry-run starts at 2pm. Do get ready." she added.

"Arraso, what song will Wonder Girls sunbae be performing?" Min questioned. "2 Different Tears. I'll go get the van now. See you girls later, hurry up." YooJin left the cafeteria.

(Fast forward)

~M!Countdown~

"Omo this place is daebak!" Mia squealed in excitement as they arrived at the MNET building with Wonder Girls. "Cool yea? I still remember the first time I can here too. I had the same reaction as you." Sunye smiled. "It's even cooler on stage." Yubin placed her hands around Mia's shoulders. "Girls let's go get change, your rehearsal is soon." Wonder Girls' manager told them. "Neh, do see our rehearsal. See you girls later." Hyerim smiled as she rushed off to get change.

"Girls you can venture around, just don't go out of this area." YooJin said as she went to speak with Wonder Girls' manager. "Arraso, Unnie I want to see who is here." Min pulled them out of the waiting room to the walkway.

"The list is here!" Jia pointed out to a paper sticked to the wall.

MNET M!Countdown

Broadcast Date: June 10, 2010

Time: 6:00 ~7:30 PM KST

MCs: Lee Joon (MBLAQ), G.O. (MBLAQ), Minhyuk (CN.Blue)

Line up:

Wonder Girls, MBLAQ, CN.Blue, 4Minute, Lee Seokhoon (SG Wannabe), Koyote, Flower, Hwayobi, T-MAX, T-ara (Soyeon, Hyomin, Boram), Infinite, SISTAR, X-Cross, Suki

"Oh Infinite is here." Fei pointed to their name. "Let's go visit them!" Jia pulled them past all the waiting room. "Hmm, MBLAQ, CN.Blue, Ah! Here. Let go in." Jia knocked on the door.

"Annyeonghasaeyo we are Miss A!" the girls bowed as they entered. "WA! You girls are here!" Sungjong jumped. "Annyeong." Mia pinched his cheeks. "You guys getting ready for the dry-run?" Fei questioned. "Yes, erm it's soon I guess? Want to see?" Sunggyu smiled. "Mmm sure. You guys nervous?" Min sat down on the couch.

"Of Course, I'm afraid that I can't find the red-light." Dongwoo exclaimed. "I'm sure you guys will do fine." Mia folded her arms. "I want to see your dance!" Min clapped.

All the seven guys began dancing to their title song 'Come Back Again', even without Music they're still in sync. "Wow daebak." Fei's jaw dropped at their super sync dance.

"Oh! Unnie's dry-run! Let's go see. See you some time. Fighting!" the girls rushed out of the waiting room. Mia gave one last look at Myungsoo who didn't speak a word but just gave a smile.

~Auditorium~

Give me two different tears, neo ttaemune nan
Gippeoseo ureogo seulpeoseo ureosseo
So I hate you, but the love you gave me was so so good
So I love you, but the pain you gave me was so so bad

The lightings, the stage, the audience. Wow.

Author's POV

The girls decided to stay at the audience seat and watch the whole performance. All groups and solos performing were really good, I have to admit. (Watch Infinite's Performance Below)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4uv4Z9XgH8

Wow that move is cool. As expected they are indeed in sync. Oh crap, Woohyun ripped his pants. But he continued with the perforamance, professional. That's the Woohyun I know. Over all the Intro is daebak.

Ahh the catchy song, 'Come Back Again'. Are they robots? Gosh they're so sync, I wonder if we are able to do it like them. Their choreographer does have some nice moves for them.

Soon the show is nearing to it's end, guess who won? Mmm. CN.Blue! They performed their song 'L.O.V.E'. You see, even though they aren't like most KPOP idol group, they sure can play their instrument. Man did you see Minhyuk with his drums? One of the famous bands in KPOP along side with FTIsland.

No one's POV

"Hey girls, did you enjoy the performance?" Sohee walked in the waiting room with the rest. "Mmm of course. Very interesting too." Jia commented. "One day you girls will stand there too, when that day comes, just enjoy the stage and conquer it." YeEun adviced. "So the experience was good yea?" YooJin came towards them.

"Mmm, all these is getting me all excited for our debut. Aigoo." Min scratched her head.

1945

Min went back home, while the rest went back to their dorm. It's time for their dinner, since it has past their actual dinner time plus it's already 7pm they have to cook up a light dinner. Fei is cooking some Chinese noodles for them. At around 9pm Fei and Jia have their Korean lessons at JYP.

Brrr Brrr

Chunji just texted Mia.

Hey Mia, do you want to hang out at our dance studio? It has been awhile since we got a chat.

Sure, I'm bored in the dorm all alone. After all Fei and Jia Unnie have Korean Lessons.

Great! I'll be seeing you soon. Here's the address. Seoul Street 29, Danny'Studio Level 2 Studio 4.

Okay see you soon.

Mia got a change of clothes and grabbed a pair of sunglasses before leaving the dorm. (Click to View)

http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/37/761/L_p0018476137.jpg

~On the way~

Danny'Studio? Aigoo where is it? I'm still in Seoul right? Aish. Wait is that... HyunA and her girls.

"Mia! Oh I mean Suzy." HyunA yelled out her name that many people around start to notice. "Hey Suzy, I've heard that you're debuting?" HyunA walked up towards Mia. "What do you want?" Mia said sternly. "Mmm nothing want to hang out with soon-to-fail-star." HyunA said with sarcasm. "Ya, Kim HyunA watch it." Mia took off her sunglasses.

"Whoa, you that think you're debuting your better off uh? You think you can step over us uh? Suzy?" GaYoon took a step closer to Mia. "Don't forget who is better." GaYoon squeezed her cheeks. "I don't care." Mia mumbled.

"Whoa someone is pissed uh." JiYoon smirked. Mia didn't reply but gave a death stare. The people around are all snapping pictures. "You know. Kim Mia, I have never like you once. You're always the goody goody." HyunA added.

"What are you doing?!" A tall slim lady yelled, she took off her sunglasses and gave a stern look at them. "Krystal dongsaeng! Annyeong, do you want to finish her off or do you want us to help?" SoHyun eyed Mia.

"Let her go." Krystal spoke sternly. "Mmm Hmm. No, this girl doesn't give us respect, we won't give hers. Krystal call your men and tell them to finish her, I want to see this great show." HyunA clapped. "I said let let go! Get your hands off her!" Krystal smacked GaYoon hands off Mia.

"Ice princess' sister is getting angry, better not mess with her or she'll go to the dear parents. Wait, I think they won't even care, they only have eyes for Jessica." JiHyun smirked. "Shut Up." Krystal pulled JiHyun's collar. "Uh ih, someone is piss. Right, Kim Weak?" HyunA grabbed Mia tighter.

"You've gone too far lady." Krystal dashed forward and pulled Mia away from HyunA. Krystal then grabbed HyunA's arm about to give her a slap," Krystal, there are people here. You have your image to take care of." Mia grabbed her hand before she slapped HyunA.

"Scram!" Krystal screamed at HyunA and her gang. They simply smirked and left the area. "You people better delete the pictures, if I find any on the internet, I can sue you!" Krystal burst in anger.

"Sorry Unnie." Krystal turned to Mia who was standing there awkwardly. "It's fine." Mia put on her sunglasses. "Where are you going at this time?" Krystal too put on her sunglasses. "Mmm I'm going here, but I think I'm kinda lost." Mia showed her the address. "Ahh this place, I'll bring you there." Krystal hooked her hands with Mia was she pulled her off to the dance studio.

~Dance Studio~

"We're here! By the way who are you meeting up with?" Krystal said as they entered the lift. "Oh, Teen Top." Mia answered casually. The lift doors opened, Krystal froze at her spot. "Is something wrong?" Mia pulled her out of the lift. "A-ah n-nothing." Krystal stuttered as she tagged behind Mia.

~Studio 4~

Mia pushed opened the door," Hey guys~" she sang. "Mia Noona~" Changjo came running towards her. "Oh Krystal! Annyeong!" Ricky waved. Both girls stepped in the dance studio. Chunji's eyes widen to see Krystal behind Mia. "Mia, long time no see." CAP greeted. "Hey leader rapper, where's the other rapper?" Mia giggled. "Why you miss me uh?" L.Joe ruffled her hair. "Aish, oppa my hair is precious." Mia neatened her fringe.

"Ahh, Unnie I got to go now. Vic Umma is waiting." Krystal scratched her head awkwardly. "Annyeong guys." Krystal soon left the dance studio. Few seconds after Krystal left, Chunji ran up to the door," I'll go get some drinks." and he dashed out of the studio in a flash.

"Mia how's you practice so far?" Neil sat down. "Ahh it's fine but tough too." Mia replied. "Mia I want to see your dance!" Ricky pouted. "Ahh fine fine, then you must show me yours." Mia stood up. She went to the Music Player and plugged it to her phone. Soon Miss A's song began blasting in the dance studio.

Mia dance to the song like over hundreds of times now, but still she gives it her best. "Wa noona jjang!" Ricky gave a thumbs up. "Ke kamsahabmida." Mia bowed.

"Aish why is this guy not back yet. Come on the stall is just next door," Neil whined. "Hyung, let's go find him." Ricky pulled the door opened. "L.Joe you stay with her. We'll go whack that ChanHee." CAP walked out of the dance studio with the rest. "Aish, this hyung also left me alone." L.Joe complained.

"Ya I have to be alone most of the time, my unnies have korean lessons, and Min is not living with us." Mia sat down beside him. "Come on you sleep a lot." L.Joe folded his arms. "Aigoo, rapper is complaining." Mia pinched his cheeks.

"You are too!" L.Joe tickled Mia on the waist. "Ya! Stop it!" Mia rolled on the floor laughing lke mad. Mia too strectched out her hand to tickle L.Joe. He accidentally slipped and fell but his hands support him form the ground, his face was only a few millimetres away from Mia's. He blinked a couple for a couple of times before he sat up.

"Aish why isn't hyung back yet." L.Joe grumbled as he walked towards the Music Player. "Mia you want to see our dance yea?" L.Joe clicked the play button. Then he began his solo dance to Teen Top's song 'Clap'.

"Ya! How can you start without us!" the rest ran back in the studio and began dancing along with him. Mia giggled at their dorkiness. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG OMG WHO DIED WHILE WATCHING INFINITE'S LATELY! I DID xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZu3fRDrK5c&feature=g-all

DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~

Mmm so this is what Mia did on the 10th of June. Awkward ending :P A bit of a thick chappie