Surprise?

Backing off

~In the hospital~

Mia's POV

"Mia I'm fine. It's just a cut. You can go home. I don't want your oppa to worry." Chunji told me as he took a glance at his bandage. "No no, it's my fault. I have to take care of you. And Oppa, It's not just a cut. It's a deep cut. Plus, you're debuting soon." I sat down beside him. L.Joe walks back to us after speaking with the doctor.

"Mwo? This is not your fault. You didn't drop the vase. It's late, go home okay? This should happen to me, after all that I've done to you. L.Joe you bring her home." Chunji stood up. "No no, I'll go home myself. L.Joe oppa you follow him neh?" I smiled.

"Yah. It's not like I have broken limbs. It's just a cut on my hand." Chunji pushed L.Joe to me. Aigoo, this guy, I've nothing to say. He can be crowned the debate king. 

"Aigoo, go go~" Chunji pushed us out of the Hospital and rushed into a cab that just came by. "Come Mia let's go." L.Joe walked in front. "L.Joe oppa, what did the doctor say? YAAA, why are you walking so fast? TELL ME!" Mia ran up to L.Joe.

"He says Chunji can't move his hand too much or the stitches will be affected." L.Joe said cooly. "Ya, you don't seem to be caring to your hyung at all." Mia crossed her arms. " I am! Aigoo, okay we're here annyeong Mia~" L.Joe sang.

"Oh, okay. Annyeong. Do tell him to rest well yea?" Mia waved as she entered her house. She took out her phone and send a text message.

Hey Chunji oppa. You okay? Whoever that did that. I'll find out. Oppa, don't move your hand too much okay. Rest well. ^^

~Next day~

(The author shall reveal the Mystery Person now~ I'm sure what I'm going to type it's kinda obvious uhh. You guys will be able to guess who it is easily!)

Mystery Person's POV

"How's your Unnie? Is she okay? Is your CEO treating her well? Ya, Umma is talking to you. Come here now." Umma yelled. Ya right. Bla bla bla. It's always about Unnie, Unnie, Unnie. You and Appa don't even give a damn about me. So what if we're from the same company. That doesn't mean that I'm your secret agent in the company to get information about her.

Hello? I'm also a star too, a busy person too. Don't you guys know that I'm working hard to reach her level of fame? Hmph, and the Mia girl came. I wanted to follow Unnie's steps because I thought that that will help me gain your attention. Well, that didn't work. I don't wish to stay here anymore. For now I just want to focus on my work. Unnie's group is gaining for attention than mine. Yes, I know that we've started afew months ago, but I want to be better than her. That's partially the reason wny I've decided to join the holiday classes in school.

That Mia really reminds me of Unnie. Always in the way. Now I'm back in the school, she's has always been to topic of people's lips. And Chunji oppa seems really close to her. Mia is ruining everything. I've been having this weird feeling for Chunji for two freaking years, since I've enrolled in this school. I know that he's a flirt, but I don't give a damn about it. I love him and that's it. I'm sure he doesn't know uh. Kim Mia better not have any funny things with Chunji while her darling Myungsoo is away. Man, I should have told those two guys to just kill her and not just her. I'll just let her have some fun for now.

I grabbed the soup that I've cook in the early morning and slammed the door heading towards school for the Holiday dance classes. Putting all that aside. I hope Chunji will like the soup I made for him.

~In School~

No one pays any attention to me in school. I guess, it's because they think my fame is because of my Unnie. s.

I walked to the dance studio. I spotted Chunji at a corner. OHMAHGAWD. He has a thick bandage on his right hand. Stupid me, Careless me. Why must I do this at first when I now that he's around. I mentally slapped myself.

"Omo, oppa. Are you okay? What happened to your hand?" It's because of you, you . You made his suffer all these . "Oh hey Krystal. What are you doing here? Don't you have any schedule? Why are you attending holiday dance classes?" Chunji looked at me with curious eyes. I've came here to see you that's why.

"Ahh, we're having promotion breaks. So I've decided to attend lessons while I can." I sat down beside him.

"Oppa, I've cook some ginseng soup for you. Try it. Victoria unnie taught me how to cook it. Hope it helps." I gave a warm smile. Well, Victoria Unnie is a way better Unnie that Jessica. Victoria unnie really wants to help me improve. Jessica unnie just want to keep a good image for herself in front of others.

"Oh kamsahabmida. Why are you doing this?" Chunji received the soup. "Oh No... It's not..nothing. Bye Oppa. I need to find Ms Jung." I immediately ran out of the dance studio.

I ran to a corner and leaned aganist the wall. I placed my hand over my heart.

Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump.

"Whoa it's beating fast. Ke ke. Hope it helps Chunji. And I'm sorry..." I stood still. "Kim Mia, one day, just you wait. You'll get it." I clenched my fist.

*Over to Mia's side*

Mia's POV

Date: 1 June 2010

8 days before Infinite's debut...

"Mia come follow us~" Sungjong pulled me out of the school with the others. "Where are you bringing me?" I quicken my footsteps to pace up with the guys.

"Annyeonghasaeyo Mr Park." Sunggyu greeted as he entered the familiar looking car. "Oh Mia I see you're here." Mr Park turned around to face my as I get into the car. " Oh he pulled me in here!" I pouted as I nudged Sungjong beside me. "Mr Croc you better tell me where we're going." I told Myungsoo that was seating beside me. "Pink Penguin must be patient. Okay?" he pinched my cheeks and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Hmm fine." I giggled and laid my head on his shoulders.

"Sungjong ah, play some Music!" Sungyeol poked Sungjong's cheeks. Sungjong leaned forward and click the Music Player of the car. Then a famous girl group song played. (Click to listen)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7mPqycQ0tQ

Sungjong instantly made the whole car trip into a girl group dance club. All of them were dancing to the Girl group song that Sungjong played, including me. Who says a car trip is boring?

"Oh yea, speaking of Gee. Do you know that Jessica's dongsaeng Krystal is attending the dance classes too." Sungyeol poked his head in front. Krystal...OH! That maknae from f(x)! She's really pretty and talented, why would she want to attend holiday dance classes?

"Yea, I mean come on she doesn't need the classes at all. She topped the level last year. No wonder she debuted earlier." Hoya spoke.

"Guys we're here!" Mr Park announced as he pulled the car over. I took a glance outside the window," Oh, Jay's Studio76~ Myungie ah, why are we here?" I stepped out of the car along with the guys.

Myungsoo grabbed my hand and we ran upstairs to the same dance studio as before, with the others tagging behind.

~Dance Studio~

"Mia ah, we want you to be the first to see this." Sungyu and the other walked in. Myungsoo pulled me to the bench in front of the mirror. Hoya clicked the play button and a fresh song played. (Click to view :P I'll let you guys fangirl awhile cos the last part of the vid is damn cute <3)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc4dpKU9Zs0

"Waaaa daebak~ You guys are good!" I clapped as I sat down beside them. "The lyrics is super addictive! Dasi dorawa dorawa dorawa, I like it!" I exclaimed as I did the hand movement. "So your debut is in 8 days yea?" I added.

No one's POV

By the mention of their debut, instantly their face changed. They knew that they wouldn't be able to see Mia as often as before. And they knew something else...

Flashback

Sungjong: Mwo?! Are you serious? He told you that?

Woohyun: What are you going to do now?

Hoya: Ya, what do you mean by you don't know.

Sunggyu: You have to choose dude. I know it's tough and all but...

Sungyeol: Whatever your choice is, we're here for you okay. It's a risk you have to take.

Dongwoo: We're here to support you okay dude?

Sunggyu: Take a rest now okay. You look worned out.

Woohyun: Ya, you can't be like this okay. She'll be worried if you behave like this.

Dongwoo: Yea, come on dude you need to sleep. It's getting late.

Sunggyu: Okay, 5 minutes and that's enough. We have to practice early tomorrow. Nights dudes.

Sungyeol: Be strong dude.

End of Flashback

"Ya, why are you guys looking at me like this? I know I'm very pretty." Mia looked awkwardly at them. "Yea, very pretty my penguin." Myungsoo wrapped his hands around Mia's neck.

TIME NOW 1900

Myungsoo brought Mia to a garden near Jonghyun's house...

Their hands still interlocking with each others, they enter the garden. Myungsoo brought her to the middle of the garden where there was a fountain. Beside the fountain there was a bunch of pink balloons that made the cold night more lively...

Mia's POV

Pink ballons~ Eh.. Wait. My birthday is over, and our anniversary is not until next week. I turned my head to face Myungsoo," Myungie what's wit---" he cut my sentence and place his soft lips on mine. I slowly closed my eyes and the kiss turned into a passionate one.

"I love you Mia." he whispered to my ear that left me blushing. " I love you too Myungie. Why all of a sudd---" once again he cut my sentence. Myungsoo took out a long pink box and opened it. There was a necklace in it. The pendant shows many pink diamonds forming the word 'M2'. It's beautiful.

"What's this?" I asked as we sat down beside the fountain. "Myungsoo. Mia. M2 come let me wear it for you." he smiled as he took the necklace out of the box. He's acting really weird. Myungsoo leaned towards me and placed the necklace round my neck.

"It's beautiful. Thank you." I said as I look at the necklace just below my collarbone. "Come on Mia, you need to go home now. Your Jonghyun must be looking for you." Myungsoo got up and grabbed my hand. I took the bunch of pink balloons along with me, because it pretty. :D

~At Jonghyun's house~

"Annyeong Mia, Saranghaeyo. Rest well my penguin." Myungsoo waved as he let go of my hand. "Neh, Saranghaeyo." I leaned in and placed a kiss on his cheeks before he left.

I closed the door and entered the house. "Ya Ya Kim Mia, you haven't see you Oppa here uh?" Jonghyun popped out of the kitchen. "Aigoo, Oppa you scared me." I jumped. "Waa, Myungsoo gave you those?" Jonghyun walked up to me and pointed at the necklace and balloons.

"Ke ke neh, waeyo?" I giggled as I blushed and ran up stairs. I placed the balloons beside my bed and plunged myself on bed.

Why is he giving me these all of a sudden? He's really acting strange.

I picked up the pink penguin and pink mushroom and held them together. "Pengi ah, Mushy ah, is this nice?" I pointed at my necklace. I laid on my stomache and touched their noses. Aigoo you guys are cute.

Myungsoo's POV

Mia ah, I don't know what to do now. Really. What now? These are all I can do for you now. But none of these can compare to what you have given me. Mia please don't ever forget me... Please be happy...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~

I'm currently working on chapter 26 so people please be patient~

Ke ke I'm sure you guys know who is that Mystery Person yea? :P

Aigoo. What will happen in the next chapter?

Until next time Bbyong~