Tree

Backing off

Still Date: 6 June 2010

3 days before Infinite's debut...

Time: 1930

Mia's POV

"You're Yura! In what way is he better than me uh!?" that weird man yelled at me. Ottoke? What now? this deserted area. Why must I come here at this time. And I'm late! I tried pushing his away his grip from my hand, but to no avail.

"Yura, please don't leave me." the drunkard pulled me into a hug. "I-I say again. I'm n-not Yura!" I placed my hands on his chest and pushed him away. I turned back and ran, but that drunkard gripped my hand hard not letting me go. "Look carefully I'm not Yura!" I yelled at the top of my voice.

"Stop lying you biatch. I'm way better than him! You just want his money that's all! Look I can give you that too!" the drunkard grabbed my shoulders and shook me. I was scared stiffed that tears start to form and my lips tremble in fear. That drunkard's eyes show anger and grief, his voice scares me so much.

The drunkard dragged me to an alley beside the club, he pinned me to the wall. The drunkard then let out a laugh as he held my shoulders. I bit my lip hard trying not to make any sound. "Yura tell me, just tell me now. Did that Ha Minwoo do anything funny to you?"

"I-I've told y-you. I'm n-not Yura, and I d-don't know who the h-heck you are." I mumbled. "Don't lie Yura. Tell DongJun oppa. I'm here." the drunkard who I suppose is Dongjun, spoke staring in my eyes. "I-I..." I stuttered.

No one's POV

"Ya get your hands off her!" a dude with blonde hair and balck hoodie pulled the collar of Dongjun and pushed him away. "Come, let's go." that dude held Mia's hand and pulled my out of the alley. "An soon-to-be-idol shouldn't be there..." he mumbled as he stop in his tracks. Mia bit her lips to stop the tears from flowing.

"Mia you okay?" the blonde bent down to face me. How in the world does he know my name? And how does he know that I'm debuting soon? "Erm...W-who are y-you?" Mia questioned timidly looking away. That dude took off his hoodie over his head.

"L-L.Joe?" Mia's eyes widened. "Yea, must be my hair that's why you don't recognise me. Why are you doing out here? It's dangerous." L.Joe placed his hands in his pocket and walked beside Mia.

"I'm meeting Myungsoo at the Han River. But I got lost, and I've running late." Mia mumbled. "Ahh Han River. This way. I'll bring you there. Follow me." L.Joe turned to another road.

~Han River~

Not many people are there on that day...

Myungsoo was sitting under a tree, he wore his disguise the sunglasses and the black hoodie, staring at the dark sky. "L hyung!" L.Joe called out. Myungsoo immediately stood up. Once Myungsoo heard his name he stood up to face L.Joe and Mia. "I'll leave you guys here. Annyeong." L.Joe walked off giving a waved and his other hand in his pocket.

"Sorry I'm late Myungsoo." Mia mumbled. "Are you okay? Did something happen? Are you hurt?" Myungsoo held Mia's shoulder and looked at her from head to toe. "No, I'm fine. L.Joe luckily. Did you wait long?". Myungsoo held Mia's hand and walked back to the tree," Yea really long." Myungsoo spoke with sacrasm. "I'm so sorry." Mia apologised once again.

"Ya, penguin it's not your fault." Myungsoo pinched Mia cheeks. Mia fixed her eyes on the river.

"No dating." Mr Park's words linger in her head.

"Mia are you really okay?" Myungsoo took of his sunglasses, he titled her head to face him. "Yea...I'm f-fine..." Mia turned away. "There's something wrong, tell me." Myungsoo cupped her face. "I-I'm s-scared..." Mia's lips tremble and tears welled up in her eyes. Myungsoo's eyes soften and he slowly leaned closer to her. "Don't be, I'm here." His scent surrounds her. Mia nervously looks away. "I'm here..." Myungsoo whispered once again. Slowly, he placed his lips on hers, it was a long and passionate one.

Myungsoo broke the kiss and he pulled Mia's head onto his shoulder. "You've become really skinny. You haven't been eating well, have you?" Myungsoo spoke as he played with Mia's fingers. "Mmm, I have to follow what my manager gave me for my diet. You too, practice too much till you're all skin and bones." Mia pouted.

"Penguin is worried for me eh? Come one I eat the most among seven of us." Myungsoo smirked. "Omo this means the rest didn't eat well. Are they doing fine?" Mia folded her arms. "Ya, I thought you're worried for me only. Yes, they're doing well too." Myungsoo s his arms around Mia's waist.

"Myungie ah, I saw the 2nd teaser~" Mia poked his cheeks. "Jinja?! And who do you think was the coolest?" Myungsoo gazed into her eyes. "Mmm, I think, Sungyeol oppa is the coolest." Mia laughed. "YAA! No Myungsoo?" he played with her hair. "Ke Ke, Sungyeol was the coolest, but the one that shot me was Myungsoo. Waa your stare daebak!" Mia tried imitating Myungsoo's stare in the teaser. "Ke Aniya, not like that! Like this!" then Myungsoo did his stare just like the teaser. Once he did the stare Mia's heart was like thumping like mad, just like a fangirl spazzing over a video.

"Aigoo..."Mia giggled as she bit her lips. "Whoa, someone is blushing. I'm cooler than Sungyeol yea? Admit it!" Myungsoo teased. "Yea yea. You got me." Mia pecked his cheeks.

"Do you want any drinks?" Myungsoo asked as he stood up and putting on his sunglasses. "Anything." Mia shrugs. "Come here my penguin." Myungsoo pulled her hand and they both walked to a cafe.

~Cafe~

Both of them sat right at the corner of the cafe.

Myungsoo ordered a strawberry icecream. "Ya, I can't eat after 7pm!"Mia smacked his arm lightly. "Some rules are meant to be broken baby." Myungsoo leaned nearer to Mia. Mia pouted and folded her arms while resting her back on the sofa.

"But don't you know ice cream has lots of fats!" Mia whined. "Come on, they have strawberries~" Myungsoo took a strawberry and fed it to Mia. "Mmm, and it's sweet." Mia chewed. "It's healthy!" Myungsoo said as he scooted nearer to her.

"Myungie ahh~" Mia shoved a spoonful of ice cream into his mouth. "Your turn ahh~" Myungsoo brought a spoon of ice cream to her. "I don't want." Mia pouted. Myungsoo rebelled and place the spoon of ice cream in .

"Ah you see, you did open your bigger, now there's ice cream on your lips." Myungsoo moved closer to her lips, he held her chin and lightly place a kiss on her lips. "Okay, done." Myungsoo smirked. "Yaaa. We're in a cafe." Mia blushed. "I know but you're my girlfriend." Myungsoo pouted.

Soon it's time to go home...

~Mia's House~

"Baby, what's with the luggage?" Myungsoo questioned. "Oh I'm moving to my dorm tomorrow. Today is the last day before I hand this house to my Oppa." Mia explained as she look for her phone. "I see. Can I spend this last night with you?" Myungsoo asked as he hugged Mia from behind. "Then your manager? The rest?" Mia was surprised. "The managers won't be sleeping in the dorm today. They're are at the company. Like I've said some rules are meant to be broken." Myungsoo pulled Mia up to her almost empty room.

"Hold on I need to change." Mia said as she closed her door leaving Myungsoo outside waiting.

"Okay come in." Mia opened the door. Mia is in her penguin pajamas. "Ya, why did you take so long." Myungsoo said as he hugged Mia's waist from behind. "I didn't!" Mia pouted. "Aigoo you're cute." Myungsoo pushed her shoulders to her bed.

"You look tired sleep." Myungsoo ordered. "Ya! no need you to order me young man." Mia poked his chest. Myungsoo smirked and carried Mia bridal style on the bed. Myungsoo gently placed the screaming Mia on bed,"Sleep baby." Mia mehronged Myungsoo, turned to the other side of the bed and covered herself with her quilt.

Myungsoo crawled in beside her and s his arms around her waist. His scent linger around her.  "Nights Penguin. I love you." Myungsoo whispered. Mia turned to face him," Nights Mr Croc. I love you too." Mia snuggled his in chest. "Let me see your face." Myungsoo lifted her chin. "It's too dark." Mia giggled.

"I know, but I know where your lips are." Myungsoo smirked. "Ahh right tr-" Mia's words were cut off when Myungsoo's lips came crashing on hers. Myungsoo tighten his hold on her waist plling them closer together. His tongue explored in , and hers in his mouth too. Mia wrapped her arms around his neck. The kiss was passionate, they kissed like there was no tomorrow.

Myungsoo slowly pulled away from the kiss and smirked,"See told you I know where your lips are." Their noses still touching each other,"Yea, smarty pants. Go to sleep." Mia close her eyes and snuggle on his chest. "Nights Croc."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLEASE SUPPORT BABY SOUL~ SHE'S AWESOME YEA! WATCH THE TEASER AND LET'S WAIT TILL 23 FOR HER MV~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaZ49PoHf8U&feature=channel_video_title

Tomorrow is Dongwoo's Birthdayyyy~

DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~

Cheesy? Haha.

That Dongjun and Minwoo are from ZE:A. :)

See ya in the next chapter~