Stalker

Backing off

No one's POV

"Mia! Don't leave." Myungsoo grabbed onto Mia's hand tightly. "I-I'm not M-Mia." she stuttered and squeezed out of his grab. "W-wrong person." Mia mumbled and ran out of the auditorium. Myungsoo was about to ran after Mia until a gurad stopped him. "Mr Kim where are you going?" the guard grabbed his shoulder. "Out." he replied coldly and ran out of the auditorium.

~Outside~

"A-ah w-where are t-they." I mumbled in between sobs. Why in the world am I crying? I roughly took off my nerdy glasses and rubbed off the tears. "Aish. O-ottoke. E-Eunjung, J-Jiyeon. Where a-are you?" I walked around the almost slient street.

Suddenly, someone jerked me from behind and covered . I stiffen up by the sudden action of being dragged into a dark cold alley by a shadow. I can't see anything but a shadow, it was too dim there. "Mia why are you running away?" that familiar voice spoke again. I didn't want to see his face. Not when every single memory is recalling in my head, the good and bad times made my head hurt so much, but my heart hurt more. I made him no reply, I didn't want to speak to him now.

He grabbed both on her wrists and pinned her on the cold hard wall trapping her in between. "I-I'm not M-Mia. Let m-me go." Mia tremble as she avoid his gaze. Immediately he pulled out her nerdy glasses and a pair a crystal eyes stared into his. "Now tell me you're not Mia." he shot. Mia turned her head away from him.

"Mia, where have you been? We miss you so much. Why haven't you been texting me?" Myungsoo loosen his grip. "Why must I? I no one to you." Mia bit her lips. "You are." he slowly replied.

"If I am then you wouldn't have left me in the first place!." Mia pushed him away and dashed out of the alley with her head buried in her hands.

Wae must I come today. I should really not see him or them again. He must have thought that I understood why he did all that, but I didn't. Why? Because Kim Mia is selfish, so I just want him alone for me. I should just pretend all these didn't happen. I didn't meet them at all, I don't know them. I'm just a girl name Kim Mia, a student from Seoul Music High School.

The tears over-flowing made her hands wet. Her legs carried her to some unknown area that she hasn't been to. "I should call them." Mia mumbled as she search of her phone in her bag. Aish great timing, no battery. Now what?

She strolled along the desert streets, wondering where in the world is she. "Hais, I'm so useless. Now I'm lost." Mia sank down onto the bench in the middle on a dark street.

"Who is useless? I don't find you useless at all." a voice spoke. Mia turned her head facing that person, a dude with orange-red hair. "Eh? L.Joe?! W-what are y-you doing here?"

"Don't ask me that. Why are you crying? Pretty girls shouldn't cry." L.Joe sat down beside her. Mia did not face him and just held her head low trying not to burst into tears again. "Come here." L.Joe pulled Mia closer to him into a tight hug. Mia clenched her fist into a ball as she held on tightly on L.Joe's shirt. "You cry, I'll cover you." L.Joe patted her head lightly. Mia's eyes turned blurry with the tears in her eyes. Thoughts flowed into her mind like the river.

I'm really a bad person, aren't I? Now I'm even thinking why I'm not lying on your shoulders, and why you weren't here to comfort me. I'm really a bad person. I just want to forget about this day, if I'm old enough I would already have been drunk and forgetting what has happen earlier. Babo me, jinja babo.

"Mia you're not useless okay? Stop thinking that way. You're great, look at where you are now. You've achieved what you have always wanted right? Mia I believe in you, you're doing well. I'm always here okay, now stop crying. " L.Joe pulled her away from the hug and slowly wiped the glittery tears away.

"Come on let's get you something to drink." L.Joe pulled her up, swiftly putting his shades on her. "Kamsahabmida." Mia mumbled as she stood up. "Nah, it's fine. I'm sure you don't want people to see your swollen eyes. Come on, what do you want to drink?" L.Joe grabbed her cold hands and brought her closer to him. "Ah, something hot." Mia gave a slight smile.

~Cafe~

"Here's your hot chocolate and latte." the waiteress came and place two steaming cups of drinks on the table. Mia gave a slight bow, she slowly place her cold fingertips on the warm suface of the cup, warming up her hands.

"L.Joe aren't you afraid that people will recognise you?" Mia popped the slience. "There aren't many people here, no worries." L.Joe sipped his drink. "Thank you." Mia mumbled shyly. "Aish, thank me? No need, as a good friend I should do that. Don't you ever cry again." L.Joe pointed at her. "Arraso. But still, thank you."

Aigoo, stop saying thank you. I've got to say sorry to you because I've stalked you all the way. I've heard you got back from your trip, I miss you so much so yea I stalked you. I just want to see you, that's all. I had to speak up when you're crying, I can't bear to see you like that. Please smile more.

~Miss A's dorm~

"We're here, thank you so much for sending me back. See you soon L.Joe." Mia bowed and entered the dorm.

"Mia! Ohmygosh you're okay! What happen to your phone? We've been calling you for the past hour." Eunjung appeared in the dorm. "My phone died. You girls left me there!" Mia pointed at both Eunjung and Jiyeon. "We're sorry. The guards told us to leave the area immediately. We had to listen. I don't wan to go to jail." Eunjung spoke innocently. "You won't go to jail if you don't leave. Babo." Jiyeon laughed.

"Suzy ah, you're friends are real funny." Jia giggled. "Unnie, you should rest. It's already 11.30. Go Go! Where's Fei unnie?" Mia plopped her bag down. "At Min's house, she's visiting her." Jia scratched her head.

"Ya! Mia, where did you go for the past hour?" Eunjung jumped behind Mia. "I've been searching my way back here." Mia answered casually. "And who's that that sent you back?" Jiyeon pointed at the door.

"Ahh that's L.Joe. Waeyo?" Mia eyed at both of her dear friends. "Nothing~" Eunjung sang. "You two are werid, now you should go now. Your parents must be worried. Go Go." Mia pulled her friends up. "Aigoo you're chasing us away. What friend are you?" Eunjung pouted. "I'm a good friend, asking my darling friends to get home early for some beauty sleep." Mia waved at her friends. "Annyeong Mia see you soon. Miss A Fighting!" Jiyeon waved and pulled Eunjung along with her.

"Take a rest Suzy ah, your eyes are puffy. Did something happen?" Jia poked her cheeks. "Ani. I'm just tired. I'll go wash up now. Rest well unnie. Muacks!" Mia smiled and washed up.

~Suzy's Room~

"Mushy ah! Pengi ah! I'm back, miss me?" she jumped onto her bed with her soft toys. "Aigoo you're so cute." Mia hugged both of them tightly. "Am I too harsh to him?" she gazed at her soft toys. Of course I am. I left him there, when I clearly know the reasons behind everything. Why am I so not understanding?

Her eyes traced onto the necklace around Pengi. "M2..." Mia mumbled. Her fingertips lightly touch the pendant, she slowly unhook the necklace and place it around her neck. The pendant laid on her collar bone, Mia stood up and walked towards the dressing table. She stared hard into the mirror admiring the cold neacklace around her neck.

Soon her eyes shot at a small pink box right at the corner of her dressing table. Memories began flowing in as she opened the box. Inside contained a ring that was never worn. "Now and Forever." once again she mumbled to herself. She let the ring slip into her middle finger on her left hand. The slivery surface reflected light into her eyes. Recalling all those memories again like a movie, she bit her lip and let out a sigh.

She buried her head in her pillow and screamed her lungs out. "I'm so sorry Mr Croc!" she yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mr Croc, GAH I miss it.

Kiss?

More Kissy?

INFINITE <3

OH YEA BTD~

MORE HEARTS FOR YOU <3

Y HEYYYYY

okay bye bye.