Sorry

Backing off

16 November 2011

"Unnie I'll go take a visit to my school now. Annyeong~" Mia waved to Fei and Jia as she left the dorm. Yet again she still has to up on that shades of hers. Mia wore something warm, Korea is getting cold lately. (Click to view)

I'm going to have a good chat with Ms Jung if she's free. I want to have a tour around the school like when I first arrived here. I want to eat the food at the cafeteria. I want to see the year ones, which are now year twos. Maybe I could catch a glimpse of my classroom. Oh and the Dance Studio Five! At least I won't get lost now.

"Suzy! Over here!" Soojin Unnie called out to her. "Neh Unnie, coming!" Mia ran towards the van Soojin unnie was in. Still, Soojin insisted that she fetch Mia over to her school. "Unnie, you don't have to fetch me back okay? I think I'll stay there for a few hours." Mia put on the seat belt. "Arraso. If you want me to bring you back just give me a call." Soojin added.

"Still wearing those?" Soojin questioned as she drove the van off. "Ah yea. I'm not taking them off. Never."

~Seoul Music High School~

"Thanks for the ride Unnie, have a safe trip back. I'll see you soon. Annyeong." Mia gave a bow as she got out of the van. Wow, I'm back here again, just like the first day, the school's name capture my eyes 'Seoul Music High School'. It seems like I'm going to school once again, only that I'm not in my uniform and I have no textbooks with me.

The school was extremely slient, a pin drop could even be heard, of course there are bound to be someone in there. I'm sure some students are in there for extra holiday classes. Mia step foot into the school walking down the hallway. "No changes at all. I miss this place." she ran her fingers pass the lockers. Recalling that day when she met Chunji, and the other guys as well. Though that memory still scares her, she had forgiven him long ago.

Mia made her way to the classroom block. "Oh hey those are the year ones before!" Mia poked her head to check out the classroom 2-1, which was her class previously. They're preparing for the new year already, that's fast. Some students inside spotted Mia outside and started whispering about. Some even waved to her.

"Ya Ya! What's with the noise! Get back to work!" Ms Kim yelled. Some students pointed outside the window directly at me. Immediately I stood outside the classroom giving Ms Kim a bow. "Oh my Mia! You came to visit! Nice to see you again." Ms Kim gave her a warm smile.

"We were just talking about songs and how to sing them the right way. Anything to say to your fellow schoolmates?" Ms Kim added. "Ah, well I remember Ms Kim taught my class that before. She said that it's best to know that story behind those lyrics and to have good connection with both your partner and audience." Mia answered. "Well done, you still remembered. Hear that? That's the correct way." Ms Jung shifted her eyes to the students.

"Ms Kim." a male student raised his hands. "Yes Chaejin?" Ms Kim answered. "Can I have Suzy's signature?" he smiled. Ms Kim shot at Mia, giving him a nod. Chaejin walked up to Mia with Miss A's 'Good-bye Baby' in his hands, students started to crowd around you. "Wow you brought that?" Mia giggled at the sight of the album and she happily signed it.

"Hold up, are you the guy that debut in MYNAME?" Mia gave him his album. "Yes, I'm Seok ChaeJin from MYNAME. Annyeonghasaeyo Suzy sunbae." Chaejin gave a bow. "Nice to meet you Chaejin. Thank you Ms Kim I should get going now, I shan't disrupt your class anymore. Wish you all the best guys. Annyeong." Mia waved to the class. "Miss A Suzy Fighting!" a female student exclaimed, which made Mia smile widely as she left the classroom.

Later she made her way to the open-area stage. "Omo it's so cold here." Mia rubbed her arms. "My first performance." Mia mumbled as she placed her finger tips on the cold surface of the stage. "Unnie! You're here!" a cheery voice rang all of a sudden.

"Krystal! Nice to see you here! You came back too didn't you?" Mia hugged Krystal warmly. "Yea, Unnie I miss you." Krystal wrapped her arms around Mia. "Same here, you're doing fine?" Mia patted her head lightly. "I'm doing fine. Unnie I've got to go now. I have a schedule. See you soon." Krystal dashed off the stage waving at Mia. "Annyeong Krystal! Take care darling!" Mia exclaimed as she got off the stage slowly.

Mia went back into the school, wandering off the corridoors. "Ah! The Dance Studio!" Mia jumped as she walked down the row of dance studios. She spotted one of the dance studios at the end with the lights on. Out of curiousity she walked towards that studio.

'Dance Studio Five' the sign says. She could hear slight sounds from inside the studio. Mia tip-toed slightly and peek into the small window on the door. Immediately she stepped back in shock," Omo why are they here?"

She moved up to the window again and peered in looking at six guys dancing to a Japanese song. Eh? Before the dawn? The scorpion dance! Wow, and they're in sync. "Okay Mia stop staring. Let's get out." Mia shook her head and pushed herself away from the dance studio's door, making her way down the corridoors again.

"Mia is that you?" a sweet voice echoed the hallway. "Neh?" she turned around to see Sungjong right at the end of the corridoor. "Mia! Come here! Don't go!" Sungyeol popped from behind. "Aigoo Mia come in, don't just stand there! This is your school too!"Sungjong ran up towards her and pulled her into Dance Studio Five.

"Guys look who's here!" Sungyeol announced as he opened the door. "Mia you're here! Welcome back to school~" Woohyun opened his arms wide. Mia ran towards him and gave him a bear hug," Oppas I'm so sorry for that time. I'm sorry I ran out. I'm so so sorry." Mia was close to tears. "Nah, at least you came." Sunggyu patted her head lightly.

"How are you Mia? Eating well?" Dongwoo slung his arm around her shoulders. "Mmm I'm fine. You guys are doing well too right?" Mia plastered a smile on her face. "Yes, come seat here." Hoya patted on the empty floor beside him. Mia slowly sat down beside him with the other guys as well. "Where's Myungsoo?" Mia questioned the guys. "Ah he must be somewhere in the school. Waeyo?" Sungyeol answered.

"Nothing. Just asking." Mia scratched her head awkwardly. "Hyung we should practice now. Let's go get L hyung." Sungjong stood up. "I'll follow too!" Mia stood up along with the rest. "Arraso, call us when you find him. This school is big." Sunggyu instructed and pulled the rest out of the Dance Studio.

Mia shut the door of the Dance Studio and walked down the hallways. Where could he be? She strolled down to the Library. "Not here, Library is closed." Mia walked off to the right. Next to the Library is the Recording Studio, Mia step closer to the room and took a peek into the window.

And there she saw a dude staring into space with an earpiece pullged into his ears. Quietly Mia pull open the door and entered the Recording Studio without him noticing. She lightly tapped his shoulders that made him wake up from his train of thoughts.

Immediately, he shot up from his chair taking out the earpiece. "Mia! What are you doing here?" Myungsoo looked extremely surprised. "Uhh, the members are looking for you." Mia pointed at the door. "I see." Myungsoo nodded and went back to doing his stuffs.

"Myungsoo ah, I'm so sorry. I've been a fool. I'm sorry for not understanding you." Mia mumbled as she stood beside him. He didn't reply her but gave .her a stare. "I'm sorry Myungsoo. Er, I should inform the members that you're here." Mia pulled out her phone. Suddenly, Myungsoo grabbed her wrist and pulled her into a tight hug. "You must have been so scared then. I'm sorry too." he caressed her hair.

"Myungsoo I'm sorry that I'm so selfish. I don't know wha-" he cut her sentence by placing his fingers on her lips."Don't say anything, I forgive you." Myungsoo gave the sweetest smile. "I heard a Japanese Version of 'Before the dawn'. It sounds nice." Mia sat down beside him. "Mia we're going to Japan tomorrow. For our Japanese Debut." Myungsoo let out a sigh.

"That's great! How long are you guys going to be there?" Mia turned her curious face towards him. "I don't know." he replied with a mumble. "It's okay. I'll still be able to see you guys at Award Shows right?" Mia placed her left hand on his shoulder. "Mmm, eh? You're wearing it!" Myungsoo grabbed her hand and stared at the shining ring that he gave.

"Don't ever forget me when you go to Japan." Mia too stared at the ring. "You better not forget about me when I go to Japan." Myungsoo lifted her chin up to face him. "I'll never forget you okay. How about something so you won't forget me?" Myungsoo added.

"Wha-" Mia got cut again when his lips came crashing down on hers. Mia's eyes were wide open due to his sudden action, but slowly kept her eyes close. Myungsoo s his arms around her waist to deepen to kiss. Mia's hands crawled up to wrap around his neck. It was a good seven seconds, that kiss that she miss. That minty scent that surrounds her will never be forgotten.

"I see that your wearing that too." Myungsoo parted the kiss and eyed the necklace on her collarbone. "What necklace?" Mia said as she pulled him closer to her, their nose touching each other's. "That o-" Mia swiftly gave a peck on his lips, that left hims stunned.

"No one will know right?" Myungsoo cupped her face, leaning in closer to her. "I guess so." Mia pouted. Myungsoo again gave her another surprise kiss on her lips," You must remember me." he smirked parting their lips. "Ya! You scared me, I hate you Mr Croc." she lightly slapped his arm. "Aww, I love you too Pink Penguin."

"Hyung! You're he- Opps, sorry. Go on go on, I didn't see anything." Sungyeol giggle and close the door again. "Ya! Why must you guys always come in at the wrong time!" he grabbed Mia's hand and pulled her out of the Recording Room to see the rest of Infinite outside laughing. Mia's face has already turned red covering her face behind Myungsoo's shirt.

"You see! You guys bullied my girl . Now you're getting it from me!" Myungsoo ran after the other guys who were frantically running away from him a all directions. "Eh Eh! Infinite! Go back to the Dance Studio now and practice! There's no time! Hurry practice and get some rest before you head to Japan! Go back now!" Mia instructed. The boys immediately stop all running around and obey the Princess Mia. "That's my boys." Mia smiled as she wrapped her hands around Myungsoo's arm.

Inside Dance Studio Five od Seoul Music High School, you can see seven angel-like guys dance totally in sync and a young girl sitting in a corner supporting them like no end. "Infinite oppa Fighting!" those were her supportive voice.

A secret of this young hallyu star girl is that...wait you guys won't tell right? Promise? Pinky Promise? You've promised! Don't tell anyone about this! Okay, this hallyu star is taken.

~끝~

That's the end yea. Hope you've like the fanfic I've written :D Thanks so much for your support! Do read the next chapter, I've written all my credits there ^^

BYE BYE

BYEEEE

GOODBYE BABY GOODBYE!