Blushing

Backing off

Mia's POV

He's Myungsoo! I hugged him tightly," Ya where have you been! After all these years! Why didn't you tell me before?" I can't hold back my tears any longer and just let them pour out. I really miss him so much, that Clumsy Crocodile.

~Flashback~

"Ya Kim Mia, where is your Myungsoo uh?" a bigger size boy came towards Mia with two other boys. "Go away, Seung hyun." Mia said coldy. "Aww, he's gone. Now he is not going to come rescue you uhh." one of the two boys, Ji yong teased. Seung hyun signalled to the other boy, Young Bae and the sprinted towards me and grabbed my pink mushroom away from me.

"Young Bae give it back!" I shouted. Young Bae threw the pink mushroom to Seung hyun and then to Ji young which kept me running in circles. "Give it back..." I cried. "Aww the tough girl is crying uh, Myungsoo ain't coming back. He's not coming back to save you. Poor girl." Seung hyun said and threw the pink mushroom into a puddle near by.

~End of flashback~

L's POV

Why is she crying. I hate it when she cries, it really hurts my heart. I pulled her away and wiped her tears. "We moved away and I'd transfer school. My parents didn't tell you..." I paused. If I told her about the accident she'll... better stop. "Can we talk about this later? Let's continue with the song yea?" Mia gave a smile and went in the recording room and tried the song. Indeed it's Mia, her voice, her smile. Even if I where to get into a car accident and lost my memory, I'll never forget her. Never.

Ever since I left her, I had trouble sleeping. This song that I chose, reminds me of her. 

RING~

Oh time to go back to class. "Mia let's stop here. We'll continue some other time. You sound great!" I said and pulled her out of the Recording room, runnning back to class.

Mia's POV

Whao that song is great. I've have no complaints to it. I shall practice it at home~ I getting addicted to this song. "Yobo where have you been?" Argh it's Chunji, he wrapped his arm around mine. L... I mean Myungsoo pushed his arm away and pulled me back to my seat. I took out my phone and scanned through my contacts... ah L.Joe. I texted him during lesson. ( Purple text is Mia's Blue text is L.Joe's)

L.Joe, that Chunji is disturbing me again. Calling me his Yobo and stuff. What's wrong with him, seriously. What does he want from me?

Hais this dude. I'll confront him later. Just don't fall for him and you'll be safe. You don't have to know why. Listen to class and stop texting.

There is a reason? No no you have to tell me. I need to know why.

Okay okay this dude just wants to toy with your heart. Just like his other 12 girlfriends. Happy? Listen to class now. 

What?! 12 girlfriends?! is that abit too much? Okay I'll listen to class now, don't reply.

Oh the teacher is talking about the Singing project and I didn't listen. GAH. Okay focus Mia. Ms Kim is currently teaching us how to sing a song properly with our partners. " Both of you got to have a connection. Most important you've got to know the story behind the lyrics..." Whao there's so much to learn. "Now after so much said how about I pick a pair and you guys try it out?" Ms Kim's eyes scanned the class who try not to meet her gaze. "Ah Mia and L, come and try out this song." Oh us? Myungsoo pulled me to the front of the class and the familiar tune played.

I was immersed into this song and singing it wholeheartedly, not only I like this song but I was also singing this song with my long-lost friend. "Well done Mia and L. Yes class this is the feeling I want. I'm sure you guys can feel it too. Well done, keep up the good work." Ms Kim praise. My face immediately turned red. I scrambled back to my seat. Ahh, it was sure great. Myungsoo whispered to my ear," You're great Pink Penguin." My heart raced. What a weird feeling. I kept turning away from Myungsoo and try not to keep eye contact with him or my face will turn red again.

~Lunch after school~

"Ya Mia you look great with L today during vocal theory. Aigoo." Sungyeol teased. , my face is getting hot. I looked down on my food and began eating them. "Ehh, someone's blushing." Dongwoo poked my arm. "Yaa! Why bully she uh." Myungsoo nudged Dongwoo. "Woah, someone is protective~" Hoya added. After we're done with our lunch, I made my way home.

Time for a bath! I thought to myself as I took off my shoes. After a few minutes I came out of the bathroom. With a towel in my hand I began drying my hair. DING DONG. I ran like a ninja to the door. Oh L.Joe is here. "Hey Mia. You're okay yea? I've told Chunji to stop his nonsense, so he won't disturb you much. I hope. Just don't worry and focus studying." "Thanks L.Joe. Thank you so much." I said as I offered him a drink.

Suddenly the door opended," Ya Pink Penguin, Clumsy Crocodile is here~" Myungsoo's here.

L's POV

I decided to give a surprise to Mia and pop by her house for a visit~ I opened the door and greeted her, only to see Mia chatting with L.Joe. No wonder there's an extra pair of shoes outside her house. L.Joe sttod up by the sight of me," I should get going now. Annyeong Mia. Annyeong L. See you guys tomorrow." and L.Joe left. I sat beside Mia," What are you guys talking about?" Mia pouted and won't answer me. Haa, so cute. Mia picked up a magazine from the table and flipped it through.

Mia's POV

"Mia look here." Myungsoo called out. I turned to him and he quickly took a picture of me with his Canon Camera. "Ya! Why are you taking my pictures?"

~Flashback~

"Mia ah, when I grow up I want to be a photographer." Myungsoo said as he held his fingers forming a rectangle. Mia smiled as she looked into the rectangle. "I'm sure you'll be a good one." Mia said.

~End of Flashback~

I blocked the lenses of the camera,"You still like photography?" Myungsoo smiled and place his camera back into his bag. "Come here clumsy crocodile, let's practice." I grabbed Myungsoo's wrist and brought him to the recording studio at the basement of my house. My parents added this Recording room and the Dance studio beside it for me to practice.

I immediately played the song and looked at the lyrics again and again. How am I suppose to sing this part? How can we sing it better? What about that long note?

"Mia, you're stress. C'mon stop this. Let's go out. I'll call the rest too." Myungsoo switched off the Music player and pulled me out of the Recording studio. "Hyung, let's go out, call the rest too. "Where are we going?" I asked. "You'll know later." Myungsoo replied.

Soon the rest arrived outside my house with a booked car. Whao, and there's a chauffeur. "You may go now Mr Park." Sunngyu told him and he gave a nod. The atmosphere was weird with the guys looking at Myungsoo and I. What's with them? Myungsoo gave me one side of his earpiece and he played that song. He must have knew I'm freaking out since we are kinda slacking off now. I got tired suddenly and rested my head on the head-rest and fell asleep.

L's POV

Mia's is tired I guess. "Ya. Quiet down. Mia's sleeping." I told Hoya, Sungjong and Woohyun sitting behind us. I moved her head to rest on my shoulder. Gosh, she looks so pretty even when she's asleep. Rest well Mia. I hope you'll be able to relief some stress later on.

~20 Minutes~

"We're here." Mr Park announced. I shook Mia," Mia wakey wakey." Mia rubbed her eyes," Hmm? Oh we're here, Amusement Park?" , why is she so cute. "C'mon Mia let's play~" Sungjong said as we came out of the car. "Thank you Mr Park. We'll call you when we need a ride home. Thank you." Sunggyu said. "Roller Coaster! Roller Coaster!" Sungyeol exclaimed as we enter the amusement park. Sungyeol dragged us all to the huge roller coaster at the center of the Amusement Park. I felt someone tugging my shirt. "Myungsoo I'm alittle afraid of..." Mia said softly. "It's okay, I'll be sitting beside you. You can scream all you want, relief some stress too." I smiled and held her hand.

Mia's POV

Myungsoo held my hand. It was so sudden but, I kinda... like it. So the whole group of us queued up for the Roller Coaster ride. I'm starting to shhiver alittle, but Myungsoo held my hands tight making sure everythings fine. After a few minutes of waiting it's our turn to take the ride. Oh gosh. From this height it looks scary.

This ride is a 3-seater seat. Sunggyu, Woohyun and Sungyeol sat the first row. Hoya, Dongwoo and Sungjong sat the second row. Myungsoo and I sat behind them. ''Enjoy the ride!" Sungyeol turned behind and gave an evil smile. I can't help but give a weak smile. After all the bluckling of seat belts and ride is going to start in 10 seconds. My face looks pale. Myungsoo held my hand once again and gave an encouraging smile. "Okay, 5 seconds to begin." the operator said. the operator gave a thumbs up," 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Start!" and the roller coaster started riding off an up-slope.

OMG it's going down. I gripped Myungsoo's hand tighter and the "real" roller coaster ride began. I shut my eyes tight for the whole ride. Just able to feel the wind against my face and his hand. The ride was exactly 30 seconds, I've counted. Then I felt a jerk, oh it has ended. I opened my eyes slowly, I loosen my grip of Myungsoo's hand and came out of the ride. Whoa, I have nothing to say. "What ride should we go on next?" Dongwoo asked as we walked out of the roller coaster ride. My head spins, I'll never ride another roller coaster again. Terrifying machine.

We went for a water ride and a live show which lasted for 45 minutes. Now we're taking a rest. "Hyung I'm hungry." Sungyeol said. Sunggyu brought us to a fast-food restaurant in the amusement park. "Mia you're feeling okay now? Not stressed?" Hoya asked me. I nodded and gave a bright smile. Today was great. So, I had my dinner and now for more rides~

"Hyung let's go get some popcorn." Dongwoo suggested "Oh okay, L you accompany Mia. we won't be long." Sunggyu said as he went with the other guys. Something feels fishy with those smile. "So, Mia how long has it been?" Myungsoo asked. "About, 13 years. That was long." I replied. Then it became awkward. I added," Ya, we're suppose to have fun here. Why speak of this now?" Myungsoo gave a smile,"Where are they?" Suddenly our phones vibrated. It's a text from Sunggyu.

From Sunggyu

You two enjoy yourselves there~ We'll leave first~ KE KE KE Enjoy~ Annyeong!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

I'm not too sure if I'm able to update as quickly like one chapter per day. So please bear with me :D

KEKEKE I'll end here!

Naughty Infinite. Aigoo. You sense something interesting yea? KEKEKE

Muacks Muacks to my readers and i'll see you in the next chapter!

I've just done watching Jiu and the last episode is sad. :'( HAHA Until next time!