Four

Backing off

Let me backtrack...

Date: 5 June 2010

4 days before Infinite's Debut

Mia is casted in the toliet. Now she's making her way to JYP with Mrs Yoon.

~JYP building~

Mia's POV

I stepped out of the limo to see the JYP building standing tall. (Click to view)

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4040/4527506271_0a709fd605.jpg

"This way please." Mrs Yoon led me in the building. I brisk walk behind into the lift. Mrs Yoon brought me to the highest level of the building. "This way Mia." she walked me down the hallway and we arrived in front of the conference room.

Mrs Yoon opened the door and walked in along with me tagging behind. " Mr Park. Kim Mia is here." Mrs Yoon announced as she left the room. I popped my head in to see a middle-aged man who should be Mr Park and threee other girls. I bowed and walked towards the long table.

"Take a seat Mia." Mr Park instructed. All was slient, it was awkward indeed. I noticed that two of the girls don't look local. "Very good, welcome girls to JYP. You've been casted. I'm the CEO Park Jinyoung you can call me Mr Park. Please introduce yourselves."

"Annyeonghasaeyo I'm Wang FeiFei or Fei. Nice to meet you girls." 

"Annyeonghasaeyo I'm Meng Jia. Call me Jia will do." 

"Hey I'm Lee Min Young. Min for short." 

" Hello I'm Kim Mia." 

Then Mr Park pressed a button on the table ans he called for someone. "Here Mr Park." the man that entered came in with documents. "Okay girls, this is the contract. You girls will debut as a four-member group at the end of this month, 30 June. Is it okay with you girls?" Mr Park passes us the contract.

I took out the contract and read the terms and conditions. I recalled what Ms Jung told me about contracts and the conditions JYP had were good. Everything was fine. But one thing. What about YG? I've just went for their auditions and really wanted to see 2NE1.

"Erm, Mr Park. I have a question. For my case I've went for the YG auditions, what now?" I glanced over at Mr Park. "Ahh, it's up to you if you want to join us. But we'll lose a good artiste if you don't join us. It's your choice Mia." Mr Park placed his hands on the table. Aigoo, what now? Better give me a call to Ms Jung fro advice. "Sorry excuse me for a moment." I stood up and took my phone out to call.

Yabusaeyo Ms Jung? I need your help. You see during the auditions I met this woman from JYP and she told me that I've been scouted. Now I'm thinking whether to sign the contract with JYP. Ahh, their conditions were good and I'm fine with it. The girls are nice and I know we will do well.

"If you think it's fine then sign the contract. Just make sure you work hard for your dream and never give up. Ms Jung will be here for you." those were her last words before I cut the line. Mmm, here goes nothing. I went back in the conference room.

"Mia, so your choice? The other girls have signed them." Mr Park smiled. I sat back down on my chair and took a pen. I took a last glance at the contract before signing it. "Here you go. Thank you." I handed Mr Park the signed contract.

"Very good. Thank you so much. And welcome to our family. I'm sure you girls are tired. We'll discuss further tomorrow. See you girls back here tomorrow morning." Mr Park stood up and left the room.

Okay now I'm finally a trainee in JYP! That's great! "Hey Mia! Nice to meet you!" Min ran forward to hug me, I was stunned by her sudden action. I don't even know her personally yet. "Ke sorry, It's natural for me to hug people, cos I've gotten used to American style of living. Let's do this again." Min pulled me away.

"Hello I'm Min." Min stretched out her hand. I shook her hand warmly," Hey I'm Mia. Nice to meet you." Then Fei and Jia walked toward Min and I, they seem close. "Annyeong Min and Mia. Let's be extremely close okay?" Fei wrapped her hands around my arm. "Both of us are from China. Mr Park say this girl group will be a half Korean half Chinese." Jia said scratching her head.

"Ahh I see. Fei and Jia right? Your korean is really good. I have to admit." I placed my elbow on Min. It seems we've gotten closer in mere seconds. "Mia, you're the youngest yea? Aigoo our maknae!" Fei poked my cheeks. I pouted my lips. It does really seem we've gotten much closer. That's great.

"What name should we have?" Jia rubbed her chin. "Mmm, how about something unique? Erm... Miss A? Cos I'm sure all of us wanted As for our examinations." Fei giggled. "Sounds good to me. I like it." Min clapped her hands. "So we'll be like 'Annyeonghasaeyo We are Miss A'" Jia said and did an 'A' sign with her hand. " The rest of us tried it as well. "Come come let's try." Min said in english.

"Annyeonghasaeyo We are Miss A!" we all did the hand sign and our reflections were seen on the marble wall. "Omo it's good." Fei exclaimed. "Awesome. Unnie ah I want a stage name. It sunds cool to have one." I requested shyly. "An English name will be easy for international fans." Min suggested.

"I know, you guys know 2NE1? Minzy has a 'zy' I want to have a 'zy' too. I'll take Suzy. It's a really sweet name." I snapped my fingers. "Nice. Okay Suzy dongsaeng." Fei likes the name too.

"Let's go out and grab some food~" Min sang as she pulled us out. "Ahh Unnie, I've to meet someone. Sorry. You guys go and have fun. I'll see you tomorrow. Annyeong." I bowed and head for the door. "Neh, Annyeong Mia Suzy~" they girls waved back. Ke Ke these girls are nice. I like them a lot.

I texted L.Joe on the way out of the building.

L.Joe ah, I'm at the JYP buliding. You guys out yet?

Why are you at JYP? I thought you're at YG? Yea, we're out now. We'll be arriving soon.

Long story, tell you guys later. Okay I'll be waiting outside. See you.

Neh, See you.

~Minutes later~

"Noona~ Annyeong!" Ricky greeted waving with the rest behind. "Oh Teen Top annyeong!" I bowed. "Ya Mia don't act like this, it's weird." L.Joe placed his arms around my's shoulder. "Ke Ke, I've signed a contract with JYP and call me Suzy. That's my new name." I chuckled. walking with them out of the building boundaries.

"WAA noona daebak!" Changjo gave a thumbs up. "Come on guys, Mia or Suzy need some time to relax. Let's go to the cafe nearby." CAP said as he placed his hands in his pockets.

~Daejin Cafe~

"So you've signed with JYP. When are you debuting?" Chunji questioned. "Oh same date as you guys. 30 June. Ke Ke we're rivals." I gave a cheeky laugh. "Ahh Suzy ah, we've pushed back our debut to 9 July, cos Chunji's hand needs more time to heal and we need more practice." Neil explained. "Let me see." I pulled Chunji's hand. 

"Sorry Chunji." I mumbled. "Ahh again. It's not your fault. It's healing." Chunji shook his head. "So how are the other girls?" L.Joe questioned me. "Oh they are awesome. I like them a lot. They're all older than me so I'm the maknae." I giggled. "Ohh another daebak." Changjo gave me a maknae high-5.

"Omo Suzy you're here~" Min suddenly popped behind me with the other girls waving. The boys immediately stood up,"Annyeonghasaeyo Teen Top imida."

I giggled and stood up beside the girls. "1..2..3.. Annyeonghasaeyo We are Miss A!" we did it once again. At the end I burst out laughing. "Wow you guys really have something. You girls are fast." CAP leaned on his chair. "Mind if we join Teen Top?" Jia smiled as she placed her head on Fei's shoulder. 

"No problem take a seat noonas." Ricky smiled. " So you came to meet them~" Fei teased. "Aigoo, unnie they're are debuting soon too." I drank my latte. "Ya it's that your boyfriend?" Min whispered in english as she pointed to L.Joe seated beside me who seems to be staring into space. "No, Aigoo unnie ah..." I gave her a nudged. "Oh I didn't notice that. 'M2' Mmm who gave it uh?" Jia whispered as she pointed to my necklace Myungsoo gave. "Someone." I giggled.

Brrr Brrr...

Hey Penguin, I've heard that you've signed with JYP? Great job baby~

WAA Mr Croc is a pro where did you get these information from?

Who else? L.Joe of course. Are you going home soon?

I see, not sure yet. How was your practice?

It was good, all smooth. How are the Miss A girls?

Omo you know our name too? Aish that L.Joe, and I thought he was daydreaming, but he was texting you all along!

Ke Ke my penguin is piss. And I know your stage name is Suzy. Nice name choosing.

Anyway, The Miss A girls are awesome. I'm sure Infinite will like them too. Infinite and Miss A will meet soon.

Aigoo, it sounds like a battle. Rest well today. I'll see you soon. I love all Mia, Suzy, Penguin.

Waa well guess what I love Myungsoo, L and Mr Croc too~

" Mia who are you texting? You're boyfriend? " Min teases as she tried to take a look at my phone. "Unnie!" I blushed. "Aigoo our dongsaeng grew up already." Fei laughed.

Then CAP received a call, probably from his manager. "Guys lets go Manager Hyung says the Andy wants to meet us. See you girls someday. Annyeong." CAP stood up from his seat.

"Annyeong Miss A!" they waved as the left their seats. "Can I call you Mia? I prefer it that way. Annyeong." L.Joe pat my head as he left. "Whao Suzy ah, you're popular." Jia poked my arm. "We better get going too. Are you girls busy?" I questioned as I took my last sip of latte.

"Nope, we have nothing much." Fei shook her head. "Wanna pop by my house?" I giggled. "WA Jinja?! Yeaa, I'm bored too. Let's go~" Min clinged onto my hand as we left the cafe.

No one's POV

*Over to Infinite*

"Hyung are they coming back?" Sungjong asked as he brisk over to the kitchen. "Yea, we better hurry too." Myungsoo ran over to the hall."Gyu ah! Where's the balloons?" Sungyeol screamed. "On the couch! Myung ah, they're coming soon uh?" Sunggyu leaned back. "Uh huh. Woohyun Hyung, is the cake ready yet?" Myungsoo dashed into the kitchen. "Neh, Aigoo I just have to do the icing. Chillax dude." Woohyun spoke coolly. "Hoya hyung, the banners up?" Myungsoo poked out of the kitchen. "Yes almost, Dongwoo hyung is helping me." Hoya pulled open the banner.

"Dude you need to stop running. You're making me dizzy." Dongwoo laughed. "Ya Kim Myungsoo, you really owe us big time."Sunggyu folded his arms. "Come on hyung. I'm doing this for my baby. Anyway thanks a lot for helping." Myungsoo blew up a balloon.

"Hyung Hyung I see Mia and 3 other girls walking hurry~" Sungjong jumped pointing to the window. "Gyu hyung off the lights. Woohyun the cake!" Myungsoo ran to off the lights himself. Woohyun brought the cake out to the living room and immediately hid in a corner like a ninja.

"Shh. I hear the keys." Myungsoo whispered but loudly so the other could hear.

"Come in girls this is my house." Mia walked in the house with the girls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~

MISS A~ KE KE KE~ Did you guys guess that this is the group Mia is debuting in? Did ya?

Infinite is debuting soon~

Woohoo what will be Miss A's reaction? This is getting fun :P

Until next time~ PUING PUING~ And Wooshh~