I need to wake up

Backing off

Date: 7 June 2010

2 Days before Infinite's Debut

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mia can I tell you something?" Myungsoo asked looking at the grass. "Mmm?" Mia blinked.

"We should break up."

Myungsoo's Flashback

(Chapter 15)

"Yes Mr Lee?" I sat down at the same spot again. My hands are trembling once again. "Look at this." Mr Lee handed me a yellow envelope. I gave him a curious eye as I opened the envelope.What's this? Why are they all pictures of my and Mia?

"Myungsoo, we found this on the internet." Mr Lee spoke as he place his hands on the table. "You got to end it with Mia. With her family status and your debut. Things are going to get ugly." he said with a stern voice.

"No No, I can't do this." I shook my head as I put away the numerous pictures. Damn those paparazzi."Myungsoo. You got talent,and we don't want to lose you. I'm sure she wants to debut too. Imagine what might happen to both of you when these start to spread around like wild fire?" He does have a point, and I don't wish to see her suffer.What now.

"I'll give you until the day before you guys debut okay? If you don't wan to break, you can just forget about debuting." Mr Lee stood up and left the conference room.

(Chapter 17)

"Hey Byunghun. Myungsoo here." I monotonously spke over the phone. "Hey hyung what's up?" L.Joe greeted. " Please take care of her." I mumbled. "Huh? Hyung what are you talking about?" L.Joe questioned.

"I've got to leave Mia." I blurted out. "L hyung you what?!" L.Joe screamed over the phone. "I still have time. But it's soon." I mumbled. "Then what am I supposed to do now?" L.Joe spoke slowly. "I don't know. But please keep it a secret, no knows knows but you. Please." I plead. "Neh Hyung." L.Joe cut off the phone call.

(Chapter 20)

"Hyung." I mumbled as I sat down in the living room. "What happen to you Myungsoo? Oh and why did you take so long in the conference room. What did Mr Lee say to you?" Sunggyu sat down beside him with the rest.

"I must leave Mia." Myungsoo stared into space. "Mwo?! Are you serious? He told you that?" Sungjong exclaimed in shock. "What are you going to do now?" Woohyun glanced over.

"I don't know." I laid my head against the wall. "Ya, what do you mean by you don't know." Hoya blurted. "Mr Lee gave me some time. Until the day before our debut. If I don't follow him, I'll be gone. What am I suppose to do now." I closed my eyes. Sunggyu spoke ,"You have to choose dude. I know it's tough and all but..."

"But I love her! I love Mia!" I yelled banging my fist on the wall. "Whatever your choice is, we're here for you okay. It's a risk you have to take." Sungyeol grabed my hand. I bit my lower lip to prevent from tearing.

"We're here to support you okay dude?" Dongwoo patted my shoulder. I made no reply.My mind was blank and my head hurts a lot. "Take a rest now okay. You look worned out." Sunggyu adviced. I don't want to rest, I want Mia.

I punched my fist again on the wall. "Ya, you can't be like this okay. She'll be worried if you behave like this." Woohyun grabbed my shoulders and shook me. "Yea, come on dude you need to sleep. It's getting late." Dongwoo stared at me.

"Hyung, I need some air." I looked down on the floor. "Okay, 5 minutes and that's enough. We have to practice early tomorrow. Nights dudes." Sunggyu gave me a light punch on the shoulder before leaving for his room. "Be strong dude." Sungyeol walked back to his room and so did the rest. I gave a sigh and walked out of the dorm.

End of Myungsoo's Flashback

"What?! Did I do anything wrong? I can change!" Mia looked at Myungsoo with teary eyes. Myungsoo avoided her eyes and made no reply. Mia grabbbed Myungsoo's shoulder so tight that her nails left cresent marks on his shoulders. "Tell me what's wrong." Mia spoke with a serious tone. "And if you want to break up why in the world will you kiss me just now?" Mia added.

"Mia listen to me." Myungsoo stared into her eyes, close to tears. "There is nothing wrong, and I still love you. It's my CEO, he knew about us and there were some pictures of us online." Mia loosen her grip," My CEO too, and those paparazzi. I can tell them to stop all these! But if no one utters a word about our relationship no one will know but us and the others that are aware! Yes Myungie?" Mia breathing speed increased.

"No it's not like that. The CEO says I have to break up with you in order to debut. Plus, if those pictures start to circle sround like wild fire. Both of us will suffer." Myungsoo explained. "I won't suffer! I very strong on the inside! Really! And you've said that some rules we meant to be broken!" Mia clenced my fist till her knuckles turned white. Myungsoo let out a sigh.

"Mia, some rules are indeed meant to be broken, but not this one. We're all going to be busy after all. Sooner or later people will know about us too. I really want to debut. And I want you to be safe. We should stop here." Tears filled in Mia's eyes. Myungsoo wiped her tears away with his thumb.

"Don't touch me." Mia grabbed his wrist tightly that her nails peirced into his flesh. "I'm sorry Mia." Myungsoo got up and left.

Mia's POV

Why today. Why must it be today. Wae. Wae. Wae. Tomorrow is our monthsary, doesn't he know. When you left, it was like my world was falling apart.  I let my fingers touch the cold glass of the jar of straw hearts. I bit my lower lip and turned to lean on the tree. I place my fingertips on the bark, sobbing quietly. Those freaking paparazzi. They and their itchy fingers. Just like that, you left me. If that's what you want, then I'll back off.

Then I felt a warm pair of arms around my shoulders. I turned around to see a blonde dude behind me. "L-L.Joe? W-what are y-you doing h-here?" I spoke in between sobs.

L.Joe's Flashback

Earlier today.

"L hyung! You called me out here for? Hyung. Hyung. Ya hyung." I waved my hands in front of the daydreaming Myungsoo. "Hyung you okay? Why did you call me out here?" I questioned him once again. "Byunghun, I have to stop everything today. Please take care of her." Myungsoo mumbled putting his hands in his pockets. "But hyung you have one more day." I sat down.

"It will hurt more tomorrow. It's our 4th Monthsary. I can't do that." Myungsoo looked down on the ground. "Why are you telling me all these?" I asked. "I know you have a thing for Mia. That's why I'm telling you. Please take care of her. Please. Look after her. I don't want her to be heartbroken anymore." Myungsoo walked off soon after.

End of L.Joe's Flashback

No one's POV

"Come here." L.Joe mumbled as he pulled Mia closer in his arms. Her eyes became blurry because of the tears. "Just cry." L.Joe held Mia tighter. Mia's sobs became louder as she gripped onto L.Joe's shirt. "Wae... Wae must it be today. Can't we just be together a little longer. Those stupid paparazzi. Babo! Babo! Babo!" Mia kept hitting L.Joe's chest while mumbling those words. L.Joe didn't utter a single word. "L.Joe you know something right?! You know it! He doesn't love me anymore? All these CEO is a lie? He said that he still loves me after our break up? Is this a joke? It's a dream yea? I need to wake up, now." Mia began mumbling nonsense.

"Mia. Please stop." L.Joe shook her. However she continued to mumble other nonsense. "Let me go!" Mia pushed L.Joe away. Mia held her shirt tight, tear marks can be seen on her cheeks and her eyes are swollen red. She walked back towards the tree and bent down to reach out to her jar of straw hearts. Mia gave it a good look and the next thing she flung it on the concrete pathway that made a loud crash sound. The jar of straw hearts smash into a million of tiny pieces. The straw hearts were all strewn on the floor, with the letter lying among them. "I don't need it anymore." Mia stared at the straw hearts.

"Mia, don't be like this. It's not you." L.Joe grabbed her wrist. "What do you know about me uh?!" Mia glared at L.Joe. "If no one says anything. Nothing will happen right? L.Joe tell me!" Mia continued with her nonsense. Mia squeezed L.Joe's hand tight, crying out desperately. "Mia you're tired. I'll give your Unnie a call." L.Joe whipped out his phone and called Min.

"L.Joe this is just a nightmare right? I just have to wake up, just like what Dongwoo oppa said right? I have to wake up." Mia brought L.Joe's right hand and placed it near her cheeks. "Mia stop it! Don't do this to yourself!" L.Joe pulled Mia for another tight hug. "I'll go back on my own." Mia spoke sternly as she pushed L.Joe away and walked off.

At that time Min rushed over towards them. "Mia!" Min called out as she tried to grabbed her hand but she just shrugs off. Min rushed towards L.Joe who was bending down picking up the straw hearts and the letter. "L.Joe you're going to have a cut. Let me help you." Min also bent down and picked up the straw hearts.

"I think she wants to give these to Myungsoo." L.Joe passed the straw hearts to Min. "Thank you for informing me." Min recieved the straw hearts. "Go find her. She might be lost. Thanks and bye noona." L.Joe walked back. While walking back he flipped on his phone again and text Mia.

Mia, please sleep tonight. If there's anything call or text me. I'll be there.

~Miss A's dorm~

"Mia! Mia! What's wrong! Open up!" Jia was knocking frantically at Mia's door. "Min what happen to Mia? She just dashed in the dorm and locked herself up." Fei questioned with a serious face. "Something happened. L.Joe called me over to pick Mia up and he gave me these." Min poured out the straw hearts and the letter from her hand.

"Tomorrow is our MV fliming, if she's like that what are we going to do? Plus we can't tell YooJin unnie about what just happened. Ottoke. She must be better by tomorrow." Fei leaned her head against the wall. "Min how many are there? Did you count?" Jia sat down, giving up calling for Mia. "No, I'm going to count now." Min assemble the straw hearts on the floor.

Inside Mia's room you and hear her mumbles. Asking Wae. Wae. Wae.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BABY SOUL'S MV IS OUT! DO SUPPORT HER~ #BabySoulDay

She's Infinite's Labelmate ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4OUt56aCiA&feature=feedu

TODAY IS L.JOE'S BDAY~ LALALALALALALA LJoeDay

DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~

I feel really bad typing this chapter. I feel really really bad. I'm so sorry.

I'm cruel? Hmm, maybe.