Finally

Backing off

9 days before Infinite's debut...

The holidays just started...

Mia decided to sign up for the holiday classes instead of rotting at home... (like me :P I'm really rotting.)

No one's POV

"Omo they're here! KYAAAA Oppa~" a bunch of year ones started screaming. "Did you see them him Epik High's Run? They're so cool!" another squealed. "Did you see Dongwoo oppa and Hoya oppa dancing! KYAAAAA~" The year ones' voices were heard down the hallway.

~Dance Studio~

The dance studio is for those who signed up for dance lessons during the holidays.

"Annyeong Mia guess who am I?" Myungsoo covered Mia's eyes when she's reading a book. She touched his hands," Oh, you guys are here?!" Mia pulled his hands away. "Yaa, wae did you guys tell me." she pouted as she faced the seven guys standing behind her.

"Ke ke, look at your face. We just want to give you a surprise Mia!" Dongwoo joked. "Whao, you guys styled your hair. Nice." Mia glanced over at their newly dyed hair. "It's for the debut. I know it's cool, thank you very much." Myungsoo pinched her cheeks.

"Okay Okay class this is Mr Baek Koo Young. He's TVXQ's choreographer. Mr Baek will be teaching you during this 7 days course. Let's welcome him." Ms Jung announced. They class gave him a warm appulause.

"Thank you class. Now let's begin."

Mystery Person's POV

I've debuted earlier than you, you've not even gone through auditions and yet you're more famous than me in school. What the is this? I'm sure your just riding on the fame of those guys. Crazy year ones.

Some people should just open their freaking eyes and see that I'm always the better one. I'm Ms Jung's favourite student. I topped the level in last year's year end examinations. I've got and A+ for all holiday lessons I took. Kim Mia you're just a newbie, a weak little newbie.

~End of class~

No one's POV

"WAA, I'm tired" Mia stretched. "Yabusaeyo? Neh Hyung, we'll be there soon. Yes, we've just ended class. Neh. Neh." Sunggyu picked up a phone call from Jungryul. Mia looked over at them,"Sorry Mia we've got to ga back to the company. We can't have lunch with you. Mianhe." Sunggyu said apologetically. "Gwenchana, you guys are going to be stars soon. Fighting!" Mia gave a thumbs up.

"Jinja, you'll be fine yea?" Myungsoo held her shoulders. "Yes, Mr Croc anyway my Oppa will be coming over to my house today. Don't worry okay?Annyeong, you've got to go. I love you." Mia repiled with a smile. "Neh, Annyeong Mia. I love you too." Myungsoo pecked her cheeks before leaving with the rest. "Bye Mia~" the rest waved and left the school.

~Mia's House~

No one's POV

Mia entered her house. "Whoa what happened?" Mia looked through her house that looks like a tornado just been here a few seconds ago.. Vases have been thrown on the floor, drawers have been rummaged through.

"Anyeong Mi.. whoa what's this?" Jonghyun's face was stunned by the sight of the house. "Oppa look at this." Mia pointed to the wall that was sprayed paint with words. "I'M WATCHING YOU" It's sprayed in red and in Caps.

"Mia you aren't safe here. Pack your stuff. You're moving to me house." Jonghyun pulled Mia up to her room. "Mwo? Oppa I don't want to. See nothing is stolen." Mia pointed in her drawers. "Nothing is stolen, it's just messy." Mia neatened her stuffs. "No No, did you see those words. Do you think you're safe? Someone's after you. Anyway, my house is much nearer to your school. You'll move back once everything is calm." Jonghyun opened her cupboard and took out all her clothes and stuff them in a luggage.

"Yabusaeyo? Noona can you get Mr Yong to come and get Mia and I to my house. Neh, Kamsahabmida." Jonghyun called Butler Jung to get a chauffeur.

~At Jonghyun's house~

Mia arrived at Jonghyun's house... (click to view it)

http://www.klikmenu.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Modern-Korean-House-Designed-by-IROJE.jpg

"Mia ah you go upstair and unpack your stuff, I've got to go to the company for a while." Jonghyun instructed before leaving. "Unnie, waeyo? Why must this happen to me?" Mia sobbed.

"Mia ah, it will all be over soon. You know that Jonghyun wants you to be safe right?" Butler Jung comforted her. "Neh, you can go now. I'll be fine here." Mia said and went into her room. (click to view)

http://sweethousedecorating.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Modern-Namic-Bedroom-Furniture-for-Boys-and-Girl-by-Huelsta-Pink.jpg

Mia slammed herself on the bed and she took out her pink penguin. "Pengi ah, wae. Wae must all these happen to me? And it's just afew days after my birthday. I'm really unlucky uh." Mia sighed as she covered her face with her pillow.

 

You got the fire naui gaseumeun kkung kkung kkung~
 
"Yabusaeyo?"
"Mia ah, where are you? Why didn't you answer when I ring your door bell?"
"I'm at my oppa's house." 
"Waeyo?" 
"Aish, long story. You called me for?"
 "Oh I just want to meet up with you. It has been awhile since we spoke."
"Oh neh, See you at Davichi cafe. I'll be there soon. Bbyong~"
"Neh, Bbyong~"
(in case you don't know, L.Joe just called. :P)
 
"Aish, screw the packing. I'll just go out." Mia grumble as she took out a set of clothes she first saw from her luggage. (Click ot view it)
 
~Davichi Cafe~
 
Mia's POV
"Annyeong guys. Hey L.Joe!" Mia forced a smile as she sat down on a seat. "So what happened at your house?" L.Joe asked. "Ohh, it's like a tornado just been there. Ransacked. But thankfully nothing is stolen. And there are words 'I'm watching you' on the wall." Mia mumbled.
 
"Ohmaigawd. This is no good." Neil said in shock. "Yea, I know." Mia said as she sipped her cup of cappuccino that just arrived. "So what do you want to tell me?" Mia glanced over at L.Joe. "Hyung you say." L.Joe said smiling signalling to CAP. "Oh we've recently been to an audition in Lotte World and we all got selected." CAP said in a cheerful tone. "Jinja! Chukkahae!" Mia clapped. "Noona we're are going to debut on the 30th of June~" Ricky sang.
 
Noona when is your turn to debut?" Changjo asked. "I don't know..." I mumbled. Yes, I'm still unsure when to go for the auditions. Seeing people around me that made the choice of debut really gets me thinking. When? I've came to this school for a reason. This is the reason - to debut. 
 
~Minutes later~
 
No one's POV
 
"Can I go get something for my oppa?" Mia stood up. "I'll follow you." L.Joe stood up and followed Mia. "Me too, you guys go home first." Chunji tagged along.
 
"You guys don't have to tag along. It's just getting him a small cake. That's all." Mia laughed. "Mia ah which company do you wish to join with? I'm really curious." L.Joe looked at Mia. "I've not plan on my debut yet. Ke ke. I'm not good enough, I need for experience." Mia said shyly.
 
"Mia watch out!" Chunji shouted.
 
PIANGGGGG!
 
Mia's POV
 
I shut my eyes real tight. There's a hand round my head and another round my shoulders.
 
"Mia are you okay?"
 
I slowly lifted my head," L.Joe? I'm fine. Are you okay?" He nodded slighty. I took a glanced at Chunji who is bending down on the ground.
"YA Chunji! Your right hand bleeding! Hurry you need to get to the hospital!" I exclaimed as I held his shoulder. I looked up at the building. No one's up there. Something is weird.
 
"Hyung, let's go. I'll call the rest too." L.Joe pulled Chunji up.
 
I bent down to take a look at the glass that was on the ground with Chunji's blood. It's a glass porcelain vase. Who would do that? "Oppa I'm following you guys." I followed them into the taxi to the nearest hospital.
 
Mystery person's POV
 
Aish, I hit the wrong person. My Chunji... Will he be fine? Did I hit him too hard? Aish, me and my hands. I should really kill myself.
Tsk, this Kim Mia. You better stay away from Chunji.
 
Kim Mia today's your lucky day. Next time you won't be so lucky. I should just burn your house. Or disfigure you pretty face. Kim Mia you better watch out. I take away everything from you.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!
 
Who is this Mystery person again?
Will Mia BE really safe?
What will happen to her in future?
Ke Ke Ke 10 more days before Infinite's Japanese Debut~
 
OHHH GOSH. Until next chapter~