Oh boy...

Backing off

Mia's POV

Starting of yet another day. Hais, I miss my friends back in my ious school.

~Flashback~

Last day of High school year 1.

"Erm, Eunjung ah, Jiyeon ah, I going to Seoul Music High school next year." I mumbled to them. Both of them didn't gave me the deathstare instead they smiled and encouraged me to go on. Well, they know that that was what I wanted. Eunjung shooked my shoulder and said," Ya you get your in that school and get famous okay?" I hugged them and bid them goodbye.

~End of flashback~

Well, it's really hard for me to get my parents' consent to enter this school. They are strict and discourage alot about me being a singer. I only managed to get their consent after one month of begging. So I'm here and ready to succeed.

I was awaken by the train of thoughts when someone shooked me,"Oh Sungyeol ah. Wae?" I asked. "Ya, Mia time to go for dance classes!" he pulled me out of the class.

~IN DANCE STUDIO ONE~

Everyone is in the dance studio wating for the teacher to arrive. This dance studio has nice flooring, the room is seperated from the outside by a glass panel. Whoa, so many Year Ones outside the studio, all staring at Sunggyu and gang. They must be really popular here. The Year Ones gave me deathstares when I chatted with them. " Ms Jung is here!" someone shouted. A tall long black haired teacher came in. "Annyeonghasaeyo everyone. Okay let's stop wasting time and get going." Ms Jung announced.

Ms Jung poured out a whole lot of stuff saying that we are going to have a dance test 20% of our mid-terms. She will group us in groups of 6. , it's already planned?! Ahh, I hate group work. So we have to come up a dance with the music provided in our assigned Dance Studio. She began reading out the groups," Group A: Hoya, L, Mia, Lizzy, L.Joe and Chunji." What?! Chunji is in my group? Oh boy, I'm dead. I glanced over at Chunji who looked back at me and gave me a smirk. Ahh, why must I be with him. Hoya and L walked to my side and gave me an assuring smile. Yea, at least they are with me. Hopefully nothing bad happens. 

"Group B: Sunggyu, Woohyun, Dongwoo, Sungyeol, Sungjong and C.A.P," Ms Jung continued "Lastly Group C: Niel, Ricky, Changjo, NaNa, Kahi and Uee.Okay, now go to your respective dance studios, there is a CD player in there click play and listen to the Music given, choreograph a dance by 2pm tomorrow were the showcase will be held at the Outdoor Stage, don't be late or marks will be deducted."

We left the Dance Studio One to my group's Dance Studio Five. I kept looking straight trying not to look at Chunji who is staring and getting closer to me. This guy is getting irritating. L suddenly pulled me back to him and Hoya, he looks pissed. Chunji then walked with L.Joe, as you all know Chunji, he's flirting with Lizzy who doesn't seem the least interested. We entered the Dance Studio and saw a white CD player connected to the socket, Hoya bent down and pressed play. Immediately, Hoya began dancing to the rythmn at the start of the song. Sooner we all got serious and began choregraphying the dance. To me dance is one of my best besides singing, but I can't rap, which is sad cos I find it really cool to rap. I'm able to pick up Hoya's choreagraphy easily, we made amendments to the dance until we are all satisfied with it. Hmm, will we get good results? I'm sure with Hoya we are able to.

After 1 hour 30 mins of practice we took a break. I sat down and fanned myself. Whoa, that was tiring. Hoya didn't rest but helped Lizzy with the choregraph to improve her moves. L went to get a drink. L.Joe sat right at the end if the Dance studio, put on his headphones and began rapping. Suddenly, Chunji sat beside me and grabbed my hand. Before I could shake off his hand someone pulled me up forcefully. Oh L? He held my shoulder real tight. , why is my face getting so hot.

"What do you want?" L said sternly and glared at Chunji who shrugs off to L.Joe. I gave L a smile and mouthed a word "Thanks". 

"Okay, rest time is up. Let's continue from where we stopped." Hoya announed. Getting rid of what happened just now, Hoya pressed the play button and we continued. We practiced from another 3 hours and call it a day. Yes! Time for dinner~

Brrr Brrr...

Hoya's phone vibrated and he picked up the call. 'Neh hyung we'll be right there immediately." he said and cut the line. He walked towards me and L and said," Sunggyu just called and asked if we would like to have dinner with the rest." I nodded, yea I really hungry now. Lizzy left with NaNa, Kahi and Uee who came to our Dance Studio. L.Joe pulled Chunji up and said," Hyung, let's go." Chunji stood up and walked towards me, he whispered to my ear," See you tomorrow babe." I can feel his breath on my neck. He winked and left the dance studio in a breeze. L.Joe bowed and left with Chunji.

"Okay Okay all this Chunji thing and let's go." Hoya opened the door and dragged L and I out. We walked towards a cafeteria near our school and saw the others waiting at the front gate for us. "Ya! Hyung! why are you guys so late!" Sungjong exclaimed. "Sorry, can we eat now? I'm really hungry." Hoya said. We entered the cafeteria and order spaghetti and other food stuff. We sat right at the corner of the cafeteria at the back, soon after we began chatting.

"So how was your dance?" Woohyun asked. Hoya said teasingly," Good enough to obtain a higher grade than you guys~" These boys are really cute and hilarious, it's great to have them as my friends. After our food came we began gobbling down our food like hungry wolves. Weird, they began talking about me. "Ya Ya! Can you guys please stop talking about me?" I plead "This spaghetti is really nice to eat~ Mmm~ " I changed the topic, though it's kind of lame. We stayed in the cafeteria for about an hour and foot the bill before leaving," Let's go home." Sunggyu said. "Sunggyu ah, I want to go back to school and practice more." I explained picking up my bag.

"We'll go with you.' Dongwoo requested. I shooked my head," Nahh, you guys are tired. Go home have a good rest. I'll see you hot guys tomorrow. I won't stay too long, I promise." I held out my pinky to Dongwoo and made a pinky promise. As I was about to leave, Dongwoo grabbed my hand," Wait." He took my phone from my hand and keyed in everyone's phone numbers. "Call us when you need help. Be safe okay?" Dongwoo added as he returned my phone. "Aigoo, I'm no child anymore. I will be safe! annyeong!" I bowed and left for school.

L's POV

What? She's going to school? This late? Ya, this Dongwoo uh. I can't leave her alone, I'm tagging along. I must make sure she doesn't see me.

I grabbed my hoodie and put it on. "Ya L where are you going?'' Woohyun asked. "I need some fresh air. You guys go first, I'll come home soon. Annyeong!" I stood up and ran out of the cafeteria. Ahh, lucky she didn't walk far, she's just right in front. Great.

Mia's POV

Okay now I just need to find Dance Studio Five. Hmm, where was it again? I climbed upstairs, using my sense of direction to find the Dance Studio. I walked round the school, but no sign of the Dance Studio. Crap. I'm lost in the middle of nowhere in the school. Where is this? Uhh? I'm at the classroom block? Ehh, I'm near the library? What am I suppose to do now? me and my 'awesome' sense of direction.

Oh , someone's coming. The footsteps are getting louder. Who would be here at such a late night? Who is it? Crap Crap Crap. I started freaking out as to what to do now. Where should I hide? There are only lockers here! Ottoke?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DO COMMENT! :DDD

DO READ MY FRIEND'S FANFIC!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/87419/dear-diary-korean-minho-shinee-taemin

Is it short? O.O

Will Mia be safe? Who is it coming?

Stay tune for the next chapter~ Thanks to those who read my fanfic~

Chap 3 is going to be interesting~

Love you guys~ <3 Muacks!