A new chapter

Backing off

Mia's POV

I walked up to the front gate of the school. Words popped out 'Seoul Music High School'. This is it. Its my choice to be here. New school, New environment, New friends, New teachers and more. Hope I didn't make the wrong choice of getting here, but this is what I wanted. I'd yearned for this moment for a long time. Please let it be an awesome day. I don't wish to screw things up.

~FLASHBACK~

I don't care eh eh eh eh eh I don't care eh eh eh eh eh~

Oh Oh this must be it! They called! Hurry find you phone! Where in the world are they? I ran like a ninja to my dressing table where my phone was located. I pressed the call button," Yabusaeyo? Nae Kim Mia here."

"This is Seoul Music High School, you have been admitted to your school next year. Congratulations." A woman spoke in a soft tone. My face brightens immediately,"Oh jinja? Kamsahabmida!" I hung up the call and jumped around my room screaming with joy. "Best day of my life!" I exclaimed.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

Whao, this school is so big and nicely decorated. Now I'm suppose to look for class 2-1, where is it? I got extremely lost as to where to go. My sense of direction really fails me. I was walking around the lockers and a beautifuly hung picture caught my eyes, people here really got talent. I got so facinated that I accidentally bumped onto someone. Hais, how clumsy can I get. I bow and said," Sorry." I looked up and saw a guy with big eyes shining staring at me.

I took a glance at his name tag- ChunJi. He stared at me for a really long time and he finally spoke," So, Mia," he looked at my nametag "You're new uh?" he gave a smirk. Something feels not right at that moment, his stares really creeps me out. Chunji grabbed my hands and nailed me to the lockers so there was no way I could escape. His face got closer to mine, our lips just inches away, close enough for a kiss. I shut my eyes really hard and turned away not to face him. "Looking pretty Mia." Chunji whispered. I struggled, twisting hands hands to breakfree, but he was too strong. Chunji lifted my chin with his index finger.

"Ya Chunji what are you doing?!" a guy shouted from down the corridor. I opened my eyes and saw a tall guy storming down the corridor towards Chunji. He pulled Chunji's hands away from me. That guy, sounds real scary. His stare too was cold.

L? That's his name? He held up his fist attempting to punch Chunji but a hand stopped him. Another guy showed up," There is no use fighting with this guy."

Sunggyu, that dude is Sunggyu. Another fierce and scary dude. Chunji pushed away L's hand, he just smirked and glared at us before leaving. Why is all this happening to me? Furthermore, it's just the first day of school. One things for sure, this school is complicated. How am I going to survive if I can't even handle today? Argh. Life just alot. Sunggyu looked at me with an eye-smile, asking me," So Mia? Looking for your classroom?" I was still in shocked and nodded at his question. I handed my registration documents. "Wow! So we're classmates! This way!" Sunggyu pulled me by the hand to the classroom. " Ya, L let's go!" L immediately woke up from his daze and tagged along behind.

We hurried to tha classroom, when we got in Sunggyu whispered to my ear," Mia, that Chunji is also from our class. So just stay away from him. Arraso?" I smiled faintly. Sunggyu and L went to their seats. I spotted Chunji just sitting third row from where I'm standing, he staring again. That creep. The teacher ,Mr Lee,  then came in and told me to introduce myself.

"Annyeonghasaeyo. I'm Kim Mia. Nice to meet you." I bowed. Mr Lee glanced through the classroom," Okay, you can seat..." His fingers went through the class and pointed to L "beside L. L raise your hand" L raised his hand and I walked towards my desk next to his. I sat down and leaned slightly towards him," L, erm, about just now... Thank you." L gazed at me and replied,"Sure." His reply was cold, his gaze looks really trouble. Did I do something wrong?

The teacher appointed L to take me round the school for a tour. This school is a Daebak! They got 5 dance studios, 5 vocal rooms, 2 stages one indoors and one outdoors and more! L then took me to the cafeteria and I saw a bunch of 6 guys sitting beside the table. I recognised one of them was Sunggyu. Sunggyu stood up at the sight of L and me. He waved," Hey Mia! Sup L!" I smiled warmly. L sat down beside them and took out his headphones and listened to his Music. Sunggyu introduced the other 5 guys to me.

"This is Dongwoo, he is great at dancing and rapping."

"Yo sup, Mia. Nice to meet you." I greeted in a very unique way :)

"This is Woohyun, great singer but not as good as me!" Woohyun smacked Sunggyu and smiled at me. 

"That is Howon, you can call him Hoya."

Hoya did a Scorpion dance and greeted me. Cool guy~

"This is our choding Lee Sungyeol."

"Annyeong!" He smiled

"Lastly, this is our maknae Sungjong." 

Sungjong immediately hugged me and greeted me.

At least I met some nice people and they're not scary. They invited me to sit with them. Then Sunggyu told them what happened to me this morning. Man, it was indeed a tough morning for me. Hoya told me," Mia ah, just stick with us okay? We'll protect you." I replied shyly," Okay thanks..." I glanced over at L, he was still absorbed into his music, with his eyes closed he leaned against the pillar. Well, I do need some protection in the school, I'm really afraid of that Chunji now. I took a peek over at the other tables, and I spotted Chunji with other 5 guys. Chunji still staring.Tough day, and you've survived Mia. Well done.

~ Over at Chunji's side~

Chunji's POV

"Ya hyung, I've heard you messed with the new girl yea?" Changjo asked.

"So? I just found her interesting. That's all." I replied. Yea, she has a nice body, nice smell and awesome eyes. 

"Don't tell me you want to woo her? And play with her heart just like the other 12 girls?" Ricky exclaimed.

"Woah Woah. Must you say it that harshly? Dude, seriously." I rolled my eyes.

What can I say? Mia? Yea, I got the urged to have her, cos she is pretty and all. After all, I haven't been toying on girls for the past 5 months. I need some fun now. This Mia, I like her character. I'll get her to be head over heels in love with me, then I'll play with her for 3 months, after that I'll dump her. Hmph. Nice plan Chunji.

~In the Dorm~

L's POV

My friends are talking about Mia again. Mia... This name sounds familiar... Ahhh. I pressed my head at the pain. Her face... This girl... Have I met her before?

"Ya L! Dinner time!" Woohyun called me. I got up and dragged myself to the dining area. I've got to know more about this girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DO COMMENT! I LOVE READING COMMENTS!

KEKEKE How was it so far? Will Chunji get Mia? How is Mia related to L? Until next time! BYEEE