Just this once

Backing off

Mia's POV

It has been a week since I've seen the guys. Infinite have already started their prepartions for their debut. I haven't been seeing them in school. Now I'm pretty much quite alone except from the company of L.Joe and his friends. I could only contact Myungsoo in the night when his managers return them their phones by texting or calls. It's hard for us to meet up and our calls and texts are rather short. Myungsoo ah, I miss you.

~Break Time~

I sat down at the same table I sat with the guys before. Gosh, I miss them. Soon, L.Joe and his friends join me. "Annyeong Mia." L.Joe smiled as he sat down beside me. "Oh Hey L.Joe. Hey guys." I forced out a smile. It was hard to get through school life without Myungsoo and the rest by my side. It felt kinda weird.

Brrr Brrr

My phone vibrated, an unkown muber called.

Yabusaeyo?

Oh penguin, Mr Croc here. I'm calling from a public phone booth. We're eating our luch now. How are you?

Oh yeay, he called. :)

I'm doing fine. How are you and the guys? I really miss you. When are you guys coming back to school?

We're doing fine too. I'm not sure, it depends on our schedule if there's time maybe we'll go. I miss you too. I'll see you soon, I hope.

Okay, go on and join the guys. I love you. Annyeong.

I love you too Mia. Annyeong.

Ricky is giving stares at me, I guess he heard my conversation with Myungsoo. "Noona, L hyung is very busy uh?" Ricky asked. "Of course he is. Why are you asking the obvious?" Changjo pushed him and patted my shoulders," It's okay Noona, we're here."

"Thanks. I really don't know what to do now." I fiddle with my phone. I really miss him and the rest too. I miss how we played with each other and how we joked around. I just want to see Myungsoo's face for once. Even if it was just for a few seconds. It has been a week now, I miss his scent, I miss his eyes, his smile. I miss his everything. He and the guys needs to work extremely hard, that's the life of a trainee. They have to work their best in order to do well. There are just so many popular groups out there. They have to make sacrifices to achieve the best.

TIME: 2100

No one's POV

Mia just had her dinner with L.Joe and his friends at the nearby restaurant. She doesn't have much appetite. Mia could only eat a few spoons of rice. After dinner, L.Joe offered Mia to fetch her home while the rest of his friends returned back to their house.

~On the way home~

"L.Joe are you guys going to audition too?" Mia looked at L.Joe. " Yes, but not now." L.Joe placed both his hands in his pockets. "I want to go to the park." I mumbled and walked my way there. Scences of her and Myungsoo flashed in her head. The time when they quarrelled, the time when they made up.

Mia sat down on the swings at the corner of the park. L.Joe followed her and lightly pushed her swing. "What is it like being famous?" Mia looked up to the dark sky seeing one or two stars appearing. "I'm not sure but one day I know you will." L.Joe bent down in front of her. L.Joe spot tears forming in her eyes.

Man, she must have really miss L hyung alot. If only I could do something to make her feel better...

Mia stood up," Thanks alot L.Joe. Thanks for being here for me when I'm alone. I must be annoying." "No you aren't. Mia it's getting late. You should take a rest." L.Joe pulled her back to her house.

"Bye, see you tomorrow." Mia gave L.Joe a hug. "See you too. Goodnight." L.Joe waved as he walked off. Mia, tell me what can I do to make you feel better. It hurts so much to see you being like this.

Mia's POV

I entered my house. Flashbacks began playing in my head like my playlist.

That once when he made a cup of strawberry milkshake for me.

Oooo strawberry! I rushed to the bathroom and brushed my teeth before dashing to the kitchen to drink the strawberry drink. How does he know that I love Strawberries? I opened the fridge and saw a cup full of strawberry milkshake and drank in at an instance. Mmm~ Nice! I grabbed a toast and rushed off to school.

That day after we offically became a couple, I woke up seeing his face.

"Ya, wake up sleepy head..." Uhh? Myungsoo? Nahh, It can't be. "Pink Penguin wakey wakey~" I must be dreaming yea? I opened my eyes to see Myungsoo's face staring at me. "Morning yobo~" Myungsoo greeted. "Bwoh? How did you get here?" I shot right of bed. "I ain't telling~ Hurry up and get changed. I'll go make your breakfast!" He pushed me into the bathroom and ran down stairs.

That time when he texted "I love you" in five languages to me.

I was playing with my pink mushroom when my phone vibrated. Penguin Mia, I don't want you to cry again. Never. You're prettier when you smile. Okay Mr Croc. Rest well! Saranghaeyo. Saranghaeyo. I love you. Wo ai ni. Ti amo. Ai eru. Nights~ Go sleep now~ I blushed when I saw that text. I placed my phone by the side. I slept with a smile plastered on my face.

A smile crawled my face. I got changed into my crocodile hoddie and slammed my tired body on my bed. Mmm no goodnight night from him? He must be have his late nights practice again or already asleep. Oh well. I should sleep too, it's late. 11pm... Soon I drifted to sleep.

You got the fire naui gaseumeun kkung kkung kkung~

I just received a message. Aish, it's already past midnight. I got up and picked up my phone.

Open the door.

Myungsoo texted me. Uhh? Wae?

Aigoo, I rubbed my eyes and walked towards my front door. I opened my door and Myungsoo gave me a tight hug. I was shocked by his sudden action. "Myung? What are you doing here? Won't you get caught?" I pulled him away from the hug. "Mia, I miss you." Myungsoo held my shoulders. "I miss you too. Alot." I grabbed his hands and pulled him to my dance studio.

"I sneaked out while everyone's asleep. The managers are like security cameras. Yesterday I tried to sneak out but I got caught." Myungsoo hugged me once again. "Hais, silly crocodile." I snuggled into his arms. Minty. I miss his smell. I miss the way he looks into my eyes.

"Mia look what I've brought." Myungsoo pulled out his polariod camera from his bag. He switched his camera on," Let's take some pictures so whenever you miss me, you can just look at these pictures."

This guy is just simply... awesome. I took a few shots with him.

I remember the time when I took pictures with the guys.

"Ooo let's take picture!" I dragged Myungsoo and the rest to a picture machine. 8 of us squeeze into the machine, Myungsoo and I sat in the middle. 1st pic- We all gave a peace sign. 2nd pic- Dongwoo and Hoya pulled my hair, while the rest pulled Sungjong's cheeks. 3rd pic- Myungsoo at the last second gave a peck on my cheeks. 4th pic- I turned facing Myungsoo returning him with a kiss on his cheeks. 5th pic- The rest of the guys giving a "Ooohhh look"

I yawned and rubbed my eyes. What time? Ohh, 12.45am. "Mia you're tired go sleep." Myungsoo fixed my fringe. "No, I want to be with you. Please, just this once." tears chocked me and I sounded weak. Myungsoo sat down beside me, I went near him and cuddle in his arms. He's so busy that I hardly see him, how I wish time would just stop now. Right at this moment when I'm in his arms. I want this to be forever.

I closed my eyes and murmered," Don't leave me Myungsoo."

Myungsoo's POV

I heard her utter those words, that made my heart ache. Is she really doing fine in school? Mia needs me. She does.

"I love you Mia. I'll always love you." I placed my head against the dance studio's mirror.

Mia, please live well. I don't want you to be like this. You look thinner. You might get sick. Please Mia stay strong. When I'm not there for you, I'm sure L.Joe will be there. He'll protect you too. But no matter what, you must remember that I will always love you. Mia, you're my first and my last. No one can replace you in my heart. Always remember that... L.joe please treat her well...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

How is it so far?

Infinite is getting really busy uh. Will Myungsoo find time to be with Mia?

Hey readers~ OMG I'm really getting writer's block. Uh oh. Currently stuck at chapter 19. Thinking about chapter 20.

Love you all <3

Until next time! Bbyong~

Oh and PWING PWING~