Notice

Backing off

Mia's POV

Wait hold up, what date is it? I'm getting all busy I lost track of the date. Okay October 29, wow that's fast. Now I'm back to Korea after promotions of the Chinese Album of 'Good-bye Baby' in China and Tawan. Me and the girls have been flying to the fro from these countries. But hey it was all worth it. I had fun there, and the Chinese culture is really interesting. Miss A have been promoting this Ablum in the Chinese industry for about a month. It was indeed successful and now Kim Mia needs her rest.

We now back in Korea, for a break of course. It was a tiring year, pretty soon it will be November. And yes I miss Korea a lot, thankfully I'm back. The CEO, Mr Park, decided to give a break for the rest of the year before the start some tough work next year. Well, of course we have schedules but not that much, you know like those prize ceremony they have every year and stuffs. After so much said it's time for me to relax or maybe update myself about what's going on these few days.

(A/N: In case you don't know what's going on, erm Miss A just got back from the airport and are now in the dorm. ^^)

No one's POV

Mia flipped open her laptop and plunged herself on her soft bed, though it's kinda late now, she didn't feel tired after the plane ride. She smiply just browsed through youtube and some news online. Then a news caught her eyes and made them sparkle.

Infinite Paradise Fansign 2011

Inspirits take note! Infinite will conduct a fansign at Yongsan Mall on 31 October 2011. The fansign commence excatly at 7.30PM so Inspirits don't be late. It will be a 3 hour progamme and will end at about 10.30PM. Grab your Paradise Ablums and head down to Yongsan! See you there!

Immediately Mia shot up from her bed and ran to her drawers. "Aigoo, where is it." Mmm Hmm yes she's looking for her Paradise Repackage Ablum that she hasn't seen for nearly a month. She's not really a fan, not that she doesn't like them. Mia loves their songs, every single one to them. What I meant by she's not really their fans is that she's not like those teenagers that would scream when seeing them in person. Well, the purpose of her deciding to attend the fansign was just one very simple reason - to meet them.

These seven dudes are her first few friends back in Seoul Music High School, after all the debut and schedules it was really hard for them to meet up. You should know that. Now it's her break, and it's normal to just take a peek at her famous friends. But she had no intention for them to spot her at all, she wanted to get in with a disguise. Look, people are there too, and they are bound to notice her if she had no disguise. If people knew it will be all over her gossip news and they will dig the reason why she's there. That wouldn't be nice at all, plus with the past of Myungsoo and her, things will get ugly like what Woollim's CEO said before.

"Ah hah! Here!" Mia pulled out the carboard cover album out of her drawers, finally she found the album. That would save a spot for her at the fansign.

Knock Knock

"Suzy darling, someone's here to visit you~" Fei sang as she poked her head in her room. "Oh yea Unnie." Mia strolled out of her room to the front door. "Baby you're back!" a guy's voice was heard, a figure was leaning aganist the door.

"Omo, Jjong Oppa! You're back too!" Mia pounced on her older brother. "Uh huh, miss me?" Jonghyun pinched the cheeks of his baby sister."Mmm Hmm and where have you been lately? How's Appa and Umma, oh and the company? Am I winning the bet?" MIa raised her brow as she sat down beside her Oppa on the couch.

"I've just came back from Rome, with KiBum. Appa and Umma are having a great time, if I'm not wrong they should be in Bali now enjoying their second honeymoon. Ahh the company is better always. The others guys are handling well too. I g;uess Oppa is winning the bet aye?" Jonghyun smirked. 

Mia shook her head as she folded her arms giving a pout to him. "I'm doing well too oppa. Miss A has branched off to the Chinese Industry. Now I'm having my year break." she spoke with pride. "Mmm another tie uh. You tired?" Jonghyun pinched her nose.

"Mmm nope. You woke me up. Be guilty!" Mia slapped his arm. "I see you're very energetic now. Come on let's have a brother-sister time." Jonghyun pulled Mia up from the couch. Within seconds they were out in the streets of Seoul.

~On the Streets~

"So what do you plan to do now that you have your break?" Jonghyun questioned his sister whose face was nearly all covered up with all the scarfs to prevent anyone from noticing her. "Not sure. Maybe hang out with the Unnies, do some girl stuff like shoppping? I still have schedules though." she replied. The two siblings were strolling down a random street of Seoul near the dorm, the weather was getting a little cold since it's nearing to the end of the year.

"Our Kim Mia is still a busy girl." Jonghyun nodded. "Oppa, you think with me looking like this, will people recognise me?" Mia tugged his shirt. "With you cover up like a fat sushi, I see no problem at all." Jonghyun laughed. "Ya! You're mean. But you're sure it's no problem?" MIa glanced down looking at her dressing. "Of course, wae? You going out uh? Who? Do I know that person?" he gave Mia the fishy look.

"O-oppa, it's nothing. Just attending something. And I don't want anyone to notice me. That's all." Mia scratched her head. "Mmm Mmm you ain't hiding anything from your dino Oppa. Tell me, I don't want you to be lost in the middle of nowhere." Jonghyun grabbed her shoulder. "I'm just going for a fansign at Yongsan Mall on 31st. That's all Oppa. And I won't be lost, even though I'm going there myself." Mia leaned against some tree.

"Your manager is not fetching you? Let me bring you there. Plus it's on Halloween, who know's what might happen to you." Jonghyun said worriedly. "Oppa, how old am I? I'm already old enough to take care of myself. Plus, not many people here in Korea celebrates Halloween. AIsh, I'm not a baby Oppa." Mia sighed. "You're still my baby sister! Come on it's late. I'll send my sushi back to the dorm." Jonghyun pushed Mia back to the way of the dorm.

Mia's POV

~Suzy's room~

Mia is lying on her bed still wide awake.

Hmm maybe one day I should visit the school. It has been quite a long time, over a year. I want to have a nice chat with Miss Jung, I sure do miss all the teachers there. I'll see them some day soon, Hmmm when? I'm sure they have classes, it's around post-exam period now. I'll sure drop by Seoul Music High School for sure. I wonder has it change much? I sure do miss that place. Speaking of school, I should meet up with Eunjung and Jiyeon. We haven't been talking much. Aigoo, I miss them.

I grabbed my phone by the side of my table, and drop them both a text.

To: Eunjung and Jiyeon

Hey babes! I miss you girls so much, so since I'm back let's meet up! ^^ How about the cafe near Orin High School. Remember there? See you girls there tomorrow around 1.30pm? *flying kisses*

It wasn't long before they both texted back.

Eunjung

Wow our princess Mia is back! You're up at this time? Of course we'll meet our Miss A Suzy! See ya there honey! <3 *throw hearts*

Jiyeon

Babe! I miss you~ It's great that we can finally meet up with the busy busy Mia. Now go to sleep or I'll kill you. Ke love you <3

~Next Day~

"Unnie, I'm meeting up with my friends now. Annyeong!" I waved at Fei and Jia who were playing our newly bought Wii. They didn't seem to know that I left, they game is just to addictive I have to admit. I popped on my shades and left the dorm, dressed neatly. (Click to view)

http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/39/292/L_p0018429239.jpg

This place that I'm going, Orin Cafe, it was the place where I first met Eunjung and Jiyeon, I can never get lost there. Not in a million years.

Flashback

"Omo what a tough day. First day and we have homework!" I grumbled as I sat down on the soft armchair in Orin Cafe. This cafe was owned by Orin High School, but open to public. Well, this High School has a good reputation. Rich kids could enroll in this school. Only thing special is that this school isn't like those normal rich kids school. People there were extremely nice, no Queenka or Kingka. Students they were all equal, everything there was peaceful. Thus is was the most popluar rich kids high school in the country.

"Aigoo Mia you're complaining already?" a random female voice spoke. "Eh? You are?" Mia turned around to face a female student from my school. "I'm in your class darling! Annyeonghasaeyo I'm Lee Eunjung. Nice to meet you." the girl, Eunjung, stretched out her hand for a handshake.

"Annyeong. I'm Kim Mia." I warmly shook her hand. "I know that already. You should get used to the homework." Eunjung giggled as she sat down in front of me. "I know, but I mean biology homework on the first day, it's ridiculous. My oppa told me before, but I didn't expect it to really happen." I sighed. "This school has tons of smart people, so there's lots of compeition, even among the teachers. Thus the homework, don't worry darling I can help you." Eunjung gave a bright smile.

"Hais where is that girl. She's late." Eunjung glanced at her phone. "Who?" I titled my face staring at Eunjung. "Oh Jiyeon. She's my childhood friend, and my neighbour. She's in our class too, you know. Are you forgetful?"Eunjung squinted her eyes. "Jiyeon? A-ah yea. I'm forgetful." I gave an awkward laugh.

"Ohmigosh Ohmigosh, I'm so sorry. I had to ask a few questions from the teacher. I'm so so sorry. Eh? Mia? Hey girl, I'm Jiyeon." JIyeon panted. "Annyeong Jiyeon, take a seat. Want anything? Lemon tea?" I pulled out a seat beside me. "Mmm okay I'll get that. I'm so sorry that I'm late." JIyeon tugged Eunjung. "Nah it's fine darling. I was chatting with Mia." Eunjung sipped her ice mocha.

End of Flashback

Well, that was how I met them. They were my closest friends ever since. I stepped inside the cafe. Mmm, they changed the furniture here, time has past a lot. I sat down at the exact same spot where three of us first met. Wow, it has really been a long time.

Tap Tap

I felt at finger tapping on my shoulder. "Erm herm Kim Mia, your dear friends are here."

"Omo! Eunjung! Jiyeon! Babes!" I squealed in delight and hugged both of them real tight. "Baby I can't breathe. Haha that's your song." Eunjung giggled. "I miss you girls so much. How's school?" I sat back down on my seat. "It was extremely good without you!" Eunjung exclaimed. "Yah!" Jiyeon whacked her. "Just joking, well it was tough. Next year would be the start of senior year. And by looking at the textbooks, I could just die right now. Kim Mia you're a lucky girl." Eunjung continued.

"And how's Miss A?" Jiyeon questioned softly not wanting any attention. "They're great, we're doing fine too. Having a year end break now." I took a sip of my coffee I ordered not too long ago. "That's great! What are you planning to do tomorrow?" Jiyeon gave an eye-smile.

"Ahh, I'm attending a group's fansign tomorrow. I'm worrying over the diguise. I don't want anyone to know I'm there." Eunjung and Jiyeon raised a brow," Which group? Can we tag along?"

"You must have their album to enter. It'll be great if you bought it!" I giggled. "Ya Kim Mia, answer me who is it?" Jiyeon poked my cheeks. "Infinite okay! I wanted to see them, but not like the fangirls, but as like friends." I buried my face in my palms. "Aigoo. Okay Okay, let's get you clothes. Mia get your up we're going shopping." Eunjung pulled me up.

No one's POV

"Ah wae? I'm going to disguise myself after all! No need the clothes, I have tons of them!" Mia grumbled. "Who says we're getting clothes for the fan sign? Aigoo. Mia ah! They for your casual wear, like during meetings or what so ever. You're excited for tomorrow uh. Oh we're tagging along too. Where to get the albums?" Jiyeon scanned through the chain of shops.

"You're following me? Jinja?! At least I have company. Kamsahabnida girls!" Mia hugged them tightly. "You're welcome Princess Mia." Eunjung giggled as they entered a record store.

The store was full of albums old and new, they're all there. "Girls it's here." Mia pointed towards the album on the shelf. "Okay, we'll get it. And where's yours?" Jiyeon questioned while picking up two Paradise Ablums. "Over here! I've found it! Waaa Mia, you're daebak!" Eunjung took the 'Good-bye Baby' Album. "Ke Ke, I won't be buying that. I've bought it already." Jiyeon added.

"Omo kamsahabmida! Muacks!" Mia hugged Jiyeon tightly. "I'm getting that too. Okay let's go pay." Eunjung took the Miss A Album from Jiyeon hands and head to the cashier.

~Minutes later~

"Thank you girls so much for today. Ke, see you at Yongsan Mall tomorrow. Remember the details, the time, and it's a must to bring the album. Arraso? See you there. Annyeong!" Mia gave both of them a quick hug before walking back to the dorm.

"This girl misses them so much. Wow." Eunjung wowed as she walked beside Jiyeon. "Mmm I guess she misses one of them more." Jiyeon giggled. "Yea, I think so too." Eunjung nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you guys so much for supporting this fanfic ^^

It's not the end yet.

Not yet.

But soon.

JAJAJANG!

Wonder what will happen next...

<3