Dude

Backing off

Still Date: 8 June 2010

Tomorrow is Infinite's Debut

~Jonghyun's House~

No one's POV

"Oppa... we've broke up."

"Mwo?! Aish, Mia ah. Stop with your jokes this ain't funny." Jonghyun let out a laugh. Mia kept a straight face," Do I look like I'm joking to you?" she sounded pissed. "Wae all of a sudden." Jonghyun took a glance at his sister. Mia blinked a couple of times before rushing off to the garden outside.

Mia was in the garden leaning her head aganist the wall, soft sobs were heard. "Did he hurt you? I'll kill him." Jonghyun grabbed Mia's hand. Mia turned her head to face him with tears trickling down her cheeks. "D-don't." Mia grabbed his shoulders tight that her fingernails left marks on his arms. "So this is the reason for the sudden meeting." Jonghyun pulled Mia in for a tight hug. Mia buried her head in his chest and just let out all her tears. Jonghyun lightly patted her head," I'm here." 

"Don't do a-anything to h-him." Mia spok in between sobs. "I won't." Jonghyun brought her to the swing in his garden. Mia sat down beside him staring into space.

"His CEO knows about us and doesn't allow dating. So does mine. Plus he wants to focus on our own careers." Mia mumbled. Jonghyun didn't know what to say. "Oppa.. I don't want any of this. I just want him. I've got to wake up from this bad dream." Mia's voice choked with tears. Jonghyun pulled her into another tight hug," Mia don't be like this. Appa and Umma will be worried if you're like that."

"Oppa you understand me right? I still love him, I don't ever want to leave him." Mia's stare pireced into Jonghyun's eyes. "Ara, but you can't change anything. Facing the fact is hard, but everyone needs to move on. Plus you have me, Appa, Umma and JYP. We'll give you our greatest support. Okay? You have to focus on your debut too. Show us what you've got. Or Appa and Umma will regret sending you to that school." Jonghyun gave her an encouraging smile.

"Arraso. I'll make you guys proud. It's good after having a chat with you. Really you're my best oppa ever." Mia wrapped her arms around his neck. Jonghyun managed to talk some sense into his paranoid sister. "I'll work my off. You should too. I'll make Appa and Umma proud, that's for sure." Mia gave a confident smile.

"Is that a competition that I hear? My dongsaeng wants a competition? Deal." Jonghyun pinched her cheeks. "Mmm okay! Deal! Oppa, I want to go back to the dorm now. I have an Album Jacket shoot tomorrow." Mia stood up. "I'll fetch you back. It's dangerous for my beautiful baby sister to go back alone." Jonghyun ruffled her hair.

On the way back to Miss A's dorm, the siblings talked about how they're going to be more successful than each other. Also chatted about the past times when Mia's results are always better than Jonghyun's.

~Below Miss A's apartment~

"Annyeong oppa. See you sometime!" Mia messed his hair as she stepped out of the car. Mia made her way towards the lift. Come on Kim Mia you can do it, for your sake. Work your off and focus.

The lift door slowly opened up. A dude in black hoodie and a black mask covering half of his face appeared in lift. He stopped in his tracks as he spotted Mia infront of him. A hint of sadness was caught in his eyes. He quickly got back to his senses and left the buliding. Mia gave him the what's-wrong-with-you face, before stepping in the lift and to her dorm.

~Miss A's Dorm~

"Unnie I'm back~" Mia sang. "Oh Suzy you're back." Fei turned around to face Mia. "What's that in your hand?" Mia pointed a pink box in Fei's hand as she sat down on the couch. "He came." Jia popped out of the kitchen. Mia recalled the dude in a black hoddie in the lift. "What does he want?" Mia blurted. It's obvious as to who they were refering to. "He came to give you this." Fei placed the pink box and a letter on her lap. Mia blinked at the sight of it.

Myungsoo came uh, he's the dude in the lift. No wonder he looks so familiar. He remembers today.

Mia let out a sigh and walked into her room with the things he gave. She sat at the corner of her bed. Mia bit her lips as she read he letter that he wrote.

Hey Mia,

It has been awhile since I've last spoke to you. Are you doing fine? I sure do hope you are. I really miss you a lot. I know you might think that I'm a bad guy since I broke up with you due to work. I know I'm way worse than a bastard. I hope you'll understand why I'm doing this. Please forgive me. I know being able to debut is your main reason why you joined this school this year. Now you've got the chance to debut with Fei, Jia and Min. Do treasure this once in a lifetime chance. As for me I'm debuting soon, debuting is also my dream. So I want you to focus on your dream as well. There's this big hurdle in front of us right now. We have to do this together and overcome it. If we are fated to be together, fate itself will bring us together again. I wish you all the best in your career with Miss A. Win lots of awards. We will meet soon on Music Shows. I will miss you a lot and sure do the other guys. Work hard and don't waste away this chance on me. I don't know about you, but one thing I can confirm that is I still love you. I love you more as each day goes by. Please be strong Mia. Don't ever hurt yourself again. I want to see a confident and strong Mia. Remember those 13 years we were without each other. You manage to survive without me and grow into such a beautiful girl you are today. That accident 13 years ago also made me a person that sheds no tear. After saying so much, probably you wouldn't believe me since I've broken your trust. Please don't cry anymore, it really hurts to see you like that. From what I know you're a girl that smiles a lot. So please always keep that smile on your face. Happy 4th Monthsary and remember that I'll forever love you.

From,

Kim Myungsoo

Mia placed the letter by the side and opened the pink box on my lap. Mia could taste her salty tears on her dry lips. The gift in the pink box reflected the lights into her teary eyes. (Click to view)

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lh412eFfcr1qb6t6wo1_500.jpg

Mia's POV

'Now and Forever' was carved on the ring. I slowly took out the ring from the pink box and began admiring it. "Now and forever uh... really?" I mumbled to myself.

Brrr Brrrr

Woohyun texted.

Hey Mia ^^ How are you? You still remember we have our First Showcase tomorrow yea? You coming yea?

Knock Knock

"Suzy ah, it's Jia Unnie. Can I come in?" Jia knocked at my door. "Neh." I quickly wiped my tears away. "Hey you okay right? Erm, so you going for their showcase tomorrow?" She sat down beside me. Woohyun asked and now Jia Unnie? I took out my wallet from my bag and slipped out the ticket that Myungsoo gave me. Should I go?

"Ahh, I see you still have it." Jia smiled at the sight of the ticket in my hand. "Unnie, I don't know..." I placed the ticket back into my wallet. "Arraso. Sleep well okay?" Jia gave me a hug before leaving my room.

Well, it will feel weird to go. I will feel awkward. I placed the ring back in the box, grabbing both the box and the letter I placed them on my dressing table. My eyes traced to the jar of straw hearts I've folded. What should I do now? I feel so lost. My feelings are mixed.

I sat down in front of the dressing table staring at myslef in the mirror. I let out a sigh and took out a wet tissue to remove my makeup. Ottoke. My heart can't take his words in the letter anymore. My heart is now getting rid of all the confusion and hate. It starts to beat fast, like before. I miss everything of him. I miss his scent, his whisper, his smirk, his laugh, his voice. Hais, I'm going crazy. I let my fingertips touch the cold glass of the jar of straw hearts.

I really want to see his face again... I miss him so so so much. My heart yearns for him every second I breathe.

I open up the jar of straw hearts as I fished for the letter I wrote for him a few days back. I flipped open the letter I wrote and read it once again.

Hey Mr Croc,

I love you I love you I love you. It has been 4 months. We haven't been chatting much lately with all the schedules. I hope you'll think of me where ever you go. I really miss you so much. I wish you success in your debut. Love your fans too. Hope to see you on Music Shows. I want to see you guys win lots of awards, and make your CEO proud. Speaking of CEO, I've got to tell you something. How should I say this. Ah, Mr Park my CEO well he told us  erm, rules. And one of them is like no dating. My mind is now extremely confused. But I know that I'll still forever love you. I'm not sure what will happen to us in the future but we'll pull it through together.

Love,

Your Peguin.

After reading I let out a sigh as I scroll it up again and placing it in my drawer. I laid on my bed and switched on my laptop, browsing through the videos. "Oh, it's out." I mumbed as I click on a video. (Click to view)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi54WjHr-DA&feature=channel_video_title

My eyes were locked onto the screen and I didn't blink once. I stiffen up when I see his stares. Indeed it was a great MV, it's great to be able to see them once again even though it's not physically. It's also good to know that they're working hard towards their dream. A wide smile plastered on my face as I replayed the MV once again.

I randomly took out a piece of paper and a pen out of my bag. I began writing down want I wanted to reply to him, but had no intention of passing the letter to him.

Ah, so this is my true feelings. Gah. Why is everything so confusing. Won't just my heart and mind agree with each other for once! I laid my head on the table facing the Jar of straw hearts. I slowly took the letter that I just wrote and rolled it up in a scroll before placing it into the Jar of straw hearts.

I stepped out of my chair and headed to the waredrobe for a change in clothes. My eye caught Mushy and Pengi in the corner. I stared at them for a moment the next thing I know, I picked both of them up. I hugged both Mushy and Pengi tightly to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~

Okay I'll do a double update since I'm going away~ ^^