Auditions

Backing off

Myungsoo's POV

"Ya Kim Myungsoo!" a voice spoke. "Mmm?" I'm still asleep. So much noise. "Ya Kim Myungsoo! Wake up! Or I call the guys to "Hamburger" you now." I slowly opened my eyes. "Ahh, Sunggyu hyung let me sleep for awhile." I placed my pillow on my head. "YAAAA! We have the auditions today at 11.30am! Now get your up and washup!" Sunggyu pushed me down my bed.

"Okay hyung I'm up!" I rubbed my eyes and walked to the bathroom. I had a quick bath then I decided to wear this for the audition. 

Mia will be there right? I text her.

Baby Mia, good morning! Are you awake? You coming today yea?

Within seconds I got a reply.

Yes Mr Croc! I wide awake now after you texted. About the audition, I'm still not sure. I've got to go my parents' company in Incheon soon. Sorry Myungie :(

No No it's okay! Go go! It's more important!

Sorry Myungie. Fighting! :D I love you!

Neh, I'll do well! Love you too~

She can't go. Hais it's okay. Still I'll do my best!

"Myungsoo ah, Mia is coming yea?" Sungyeol asked. "Nope, she needs to go to her parents' company." I replied with a sad tone. AHHH WAE! I still want her to come. "Ahh I see. Let's go Myungsoo, the hyungs are calling. Sungjong ah hurry!" Sungyeol said as he wore his shoes. We got in the car and went off to Woollim entertainment.

I'm excited and sad at the same time. It's okay. I understand you, MIa. I'll do well and make you proud!

Mia's POV

KE KE KE. I lied. Even though I I lying, no one can tell that I'm lying by texting. Well, I lied cos I'm preparing a surprise for the guys. I baking a cake for them. Now I'm packing it into a box.

Hope the guys will like it! I took a bath and changed to a new set of clothes.

Here I come guys~ Fighting! I took a cab and head my way to Woollim Entertainment.

TIME NOW IS 1045

Myungsoo's POV

We here~ They company is huge and really nice. I'm starting to shiver alittle. Wae am I so nervous. I've been practicing for weeks with the guys. I can't give up because of just a little nervousness. Brace yourself Myungsoo. Gahh, I miss Mia. Is she fine? Since it's early I shall call her.

Annyeong! Mia Penguin, what are you doing? I'm already at Woollim Entertainment. I'm nervous.

Annyeong Mr Croc. I'm with Jonghyun Oppa now. Aigoo my Super Croc is nervous. Don't be okay? *Kiss*

I'm not nervous now.

Ke, stay focus okay? Fighting! Love you!

Love you too! Wish you're here.

Bbyong~ Muacks

Bbyong~ Muacks

~Call ends here~

Aish, Myungsoo fighting!

MIa's POV

Waaaa! So this is Woollim Entertainment! Sho naice! I entered the company. Where are the guys? I wondered and walked round the company.

Oh! Is it them? Hoya spotted my first. I immediately placed my index finger on my lips telling him no to say anything. He gave an okay sign. The rest of the guys spotted me except Myungsoo who is back facing me.

I creep up behind Myungsoo and back hugged him. "Annyeong oppa!" I smiled. Myungsoo turned around,"WAAA! MIa! You scared me!" Haa his face is so cute! I pinched his cheeks,"Yea Mia's here! I brought cake!" I let go of Myungsoo and held out the cake I made.

"WAAAA! Kamsahabnida!" Woohyun smiled. "Do your best okay guys! Fighting!" I gave them a thumbs up.

"Is Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun. Howon, Sungyeol, Myungsoo and SungJong here?" a man appeared. "Neh!" the 7 guys stood up. "Okay go into the room and get ready." the man added.

"Neh. Annyeong Mia." they waved. "Annyeong Fighting!" I waved back. They must do well!

Myungsoo's POV

A man came and called for us to enter a room. We entered a room right at the corner. Whoa, there was another door inside. "You guys stay here until you're called. When you're called enter the door through that door." that man pointed and left.

"Hyung, I'm nervous." Sungjong pulled Sunggyu's shirt. "Chill and relzx now, so you won't be too nervous later." Sunggyu adviced.

I closed my eyes and laid my head on the wall. This is it. I'll do my best. No matter what results I'll get it's fine with me. As long as I've done my best.

"Sunggyu you may enter." the same man came. It's gyu's turn. Slowly the guys went in and I'm next. "Myungsoo please enter."

"Annyeonghasaeyo I'm Kim Myungsoo." I greeted the 3 judges in front of me. There are 2 males and 1 female. "You may begin." one of the male judges said.

I took a deep breathe and began singing the song I've have practiced for weeks. In my mind there are three groups of people - 1. My parents 2. The guys 3. Mia. These people are the only motivation to keep me going. Fighting Kim Myungsoo.

After I'm done singing I looked at the judges,"Okay, the results will be out two days later. Thank you." I bowed and left the room.

"Hyung how was it?" Mia walked up to me. "It was fine. Results will be out two days later." I wrapped my arm on her waist. "Let's go relax! I'm want to eat Mia's cake!" Woohyun exclaimed.

MIa's POV

"Let's go to my house!" I placed my arms around Myungsoo and we walked out to their car.

"Oh Mia we meet again." the driver greeted. "Oh Mr Park Annyeong!" I waved. Soon we arrived at my house. Waa I should have left the cake in the refridgerator. Oh well.

"Come in guys!" I opened my door. "WAAA. Mia you have a nice house!" Dongwoo said. "Want a drink? Coke?" I asked. I took out a bottle of coke and brought it out. The guys are already watching a movie that I just bought - Eat Pray Love.

"Mia come here." Myungsoo pulled me and I sat down beside him. The guys sat around us watching the movie. Myungsoo placed his arms on my shoulder,"Mia, I love you." he whispered. I could feel his breath on my skin. I slightly blushed.

"I love you too." I looked into his eyes. "Mia wanna call for pizza?" Hoya turned around and looked at us. "Oh erm, sure." I shot right up of my seat and called for pizza delivery. I ordered for two regular hawaiian pizzas and some chicken.

Ding Dong~ The pizza delivery man arrived. "Annyeonghasaeyo. This is your order, two reqular hawaiian pizza and two boxes of chicken. Price is $40.50."

"I'll pay." Sunggyu came up and signed for the delivery. " WA thanks hyung!" the rest shouted. The aroma of the pizza fill the room. "Say Ahh." Myungsoo placed a piece of pizza in front of my mouth." Mmm, nice. I haven't had a pizza in years.' I chewed. We enjoyed the movie while eating the pizza. The chicken was awesome too, as always.

Ding Dong~

Who's that? I opened the door to see Jjong Oppa at the door. "Oh Oppa! Come in!" I pulled him in. "Annyeong Mia, I see you have guests." Jonghyun Oppa messed my hair.

"Oh Annyeonghasaeyo Jonghyun hyung!" Myungsoo walked towards us. "Ya Myungsoo, wae so formal! Long time no see!" they gave each other a brotherly hug.

"Guys let me introduce. This is my older brother Jonghyun Oppa. Oppa, these are my closest friends - Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya, Sungyeol and Sungjong." The guys stood up and bowed. "Annyeonghasaeyo.'

"Ya no need to be so formal." Jjong Oppa smiled. "Mia you go watch you're movie. I'll chat with Myungsoo for awhile." he pulled Myungsoo to my garden. Aigoo, Jjong Oppa better not bully my Mr Croc.

Jonghyun's POV

I pulled Myungsoo to the garden. "You're dating my sister? Why didn't you tell me." I asked him. "Yes I'm dating her currently. It has been 4 months. Hyung I really love her." Myungsoo said. I can feel that his love for Mia is true, he eyes and voice tells it all. 'I know. Treat her well okay? She may look strong but she's actually a weak person. Don't you dare break her heart, or else." I glared at him.

"I won't hyung, I promise." he smiled and we walked back in the house. As her oppa I want to ensure that she's happy and safe. I've been flying all over Asia and unable to care for her, that's the least I could do for her. Mia, if there's anything wrong tell me, I'll be there for you.

Mia's POV

"Ya, hyung I want that last piece!" Sungjong yelled at Woohyun who grabbed the last slice of the pizza. Jjong Oppa and Myungie came back in. "Ya what did my Oppa say to you?" I poked Myungsoo's arm. "Ke Ke nothing. It's a secret." he did a mehrong. Jjong Oppa went to chat with the rest of the guys. Meanwhile Mr Croc and I were playing Tap Tap Revenge. "Ha! I won again~" Myungsoo cheered. "Aish, you've already won me 5 times in a row!" Before I smacked him, he pulled me into his arms. "Ya, my oppa is here!" I whispered, which was kinda loud.

"It's okay Mia, Ke Ke you guys look really cute." Jonghyun Oppa said cheekily. His words made me blushed. "Aigoo, my baby sister is blushing. I'm going now, Annyeong Mia. Bye guys. Have fun!" Jonghyun Oppa hugged me goodbye.

"Annyeong oppa!" I waved. Jjong Oppa then leaned close to me ear and said," Be a good girl and a good girlfriend okay? If there's anything wrong tell me, arraso?" I nodded and pushed him out. Aish this oppa, what could go wrong?

I closed the door and returned to the guys. "Mia you're lucky to have such a caring Oppa." Hoya said. "Cake anyone?" I went to the kitchen. "YEAAA. Me Me!" Sungjong jumped. I cut the cake that I made and brought it out to them.

"Mmm, Mia you can be a good patisserie." Dongwoo praised as he his fork. "Thanks Dongwoo." I smiled.

"Come here Mr Croc. You turn. Ahh~" I brought a spoon to Myungsoo's mouth. He ate it with a smile.

Myungsoo's POV

She's really good at baking, I got to admit. Even Woohyun agrees. The night is getting darker, Mia got sleepy and slept on my shoulder. Gosh, she looks so cute. "Myungsoo let her rest, it's time to go back too." Sunggyu switched the television off. "Neh." I spoke softly so not to wake her up. The guys went out first.

I carried Mia up bridal-style up to her room, she's like a feather. I placed her on her pink bed. Mia is sleeping really peacefully. "Rest well Mia. I love you." I whispered and planted a kiss on her soft lips, before leaving with the guys. I'll protect her no matter what. I won't break your heart. I promise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBEEEE!

It's a really boring chappie uh? Sorry about that. *bows*

Stay tuned to the next chap! Will they get through the audition?