Help

Backing off

Writer's POV

~Next Day In School~
Mia and Myungsoo didn't speak a word to each other. Let's see what happened in the canteen. Oh all 8 of them are still sitting together. Great! Wait, but Mia and Myungsoo aren't sitting together. WAE! D:

Mia's POV

"Ya, Mia why the long face?" Dongwoo asked me. Argh, I don't wanna talk about it. "Nothing." I replied coldly. "Myungsoo did something happen?" Sunggyu asked. "Ask her." he said without looking at Sunggyu. Tsk, his dude has problems. I got up," I'm going to the library. See you guys later." I walked off to the library.

I pushed open the library door and sat on a table. Okay Math, here I come. I flipped open my Math book and begin doing sums. Angry thougths still flood in my mind. This Myungsoo, seriously. Unreasonable dude. If he doesn't believe what I said it's his lost, cos what I said is true. I began scribbling down my equations.

"Whoa Whoa Mia, what's with the handwriting." L.Joe came and sat beside me. "Oh hey, L.Joe." I forced out a smile. "What's wrong?" he asked. "Myungsoo, doesn't believe me at all. He don't trust me." I closed my book. "Why. Is it because of yesterday? Because we shopped together?" He said.

"Hais this guy." I slammed my pen down. "I'll tell him." L.Joe got up. I grabbed his hand," No need. It's fine." I told him and turned back to my Math.

L.Joe's POV

Mia, don't be like that. I've got to tell L hyung. I can't see them like this. Even if what she said was cold and uncaring, I can tell that Mia really loves L hyung ALOT. I must tell him.

~After School~

Where L hyung? i grabbed my bag and ran out of my classroom. I spot L hyung, okay time to speak for Mia.

"L hyung, about yesterday..." L cut me off. "What?" he said giving a cold stare. I began explaining, which I'm great in," What Mia said is true. Me and the guys went to the cafeteria and found Mia studying Math. She didn't do anything wrong. I just want her to relax a little. That's all. She really loves you, and you got to believe her. She will never betray you."

My words managed to convice L hyung, great. He soften his gaze and ran out of school immediately. Now it's all up to you. Fighting. Please make her happy.

Mia's POV

I'm in my room, with a cup of hot chocolate and a whole lot of Math books piledup on my table. Mia Fighting! It's for you grades!

Ding Dong~

Oh who's here? I ran down stair and opened the door. "What do you want." I glared at the panting Myungsoo at my door. He didn't reply to me but pulled me into a hug. Instantly my heart raced. I pulled Myungsoo away. "What?!" I screamed.

Still he did not speak and pulled me to the park we were at yesterday. I sat down on the bench and didn't look at him. Myungsoo sat down beside me," I've heard what L.Joe said. I'm sorry for not trusting you." I glanced at him at the corner of my eye. Ya, Myungsoo why are you crying. "Forgive me?" he pulled me to face him.

"I-" Myungsoo cut me off. He slipped his arms on my waist and pressed his lips on mine. Before that I was fuming at him. I soften my gaze and returned the kiss, everything before was forgotten. It was a long and passionate one.

"Ya!" I smacked his arm and giggled. "I was about to forgive you when you cut me off!" I crossed my arms. "Aigoo, you're pouting~" Myungsoo pinched my cheeks.

"Okay Okay, I'll stop playing. Come here." Myungsoo placed my head on his shoulders. "Better?" his asked. I'm not sure myself the reason why I'm tearing all of a sudden. "Ya, babo why are you crying?" What's wrong with me? Even whart I said were out of point.

I played with his fingers and asked," Don't ever leave me okay? Promise?" I stared into his eyes. But this is something I got to hear.

"I promise, never to let go of you, never to leave you." he held out his pinky and we made a pinky promise.

Minutes later he walked me back me back home. "Bye penguin, sleep well! Don't study too late. We've got an exam tomorrow. You've got to have energy. Nights~" Myungsoo sang. "Arraso Croc. Saranghae." I smiled and gave a peck on his cheeks. "I'll text you later. Saranghae~" he waved and left.

~In my Room~

I was playing with my pink mushroom when my phone vibrated.

(I don't have to say this anymore yea? You guys should know. *winks*)

Penguin Mia, I don't want you to cry again. Never. You're prettier when you smile.

Okay Mr Croc. Rest well! Saranghaeyo.

Saranghaeyo. I love you. Wo ai ni. Ti amo. Ai eru. Nights! Go sleep now~

I blushed when I saw that text. I placed my phone by the side. I slept with a smile plastered on my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DO COMMENT AND SUBCRIBE!

AIGOOO. Korean, English, Chinese, Italian and Japanese. Cheesy?

Hope you've enjoy the story! :DDD

Until next time~ Bye bye! *waves*