Secret

Backing off

Mia's POV

"Class remember to read page 196 to 211 of your English textbook and complete the exercises in it. We'll continue tomorrow. Your exam is coming soon. The exam schedule will be up soon, so do prepare early. Study hard. Thank you class." Mr Jung said and left.

Even in an Art School we do have a normal High school's subjects. That's were our 60% goes to - the written exams. Our next teacher came in, it's time for Math lessons. Oh gosh, it's starting to bore me. Then a small slip of paper slipped on my table from Myungsoo. I took it and looked at him with the what-is-this look. I opened the note and it says:

Hey Penguin go to this place at 3pm. I'll see you there~

Love,

Myungsoo

Jay's Studio76

Dongdaemum Street 569

Level 3 Room 2

Mwo? Dongdaemum? It can't be a shop. Oh well, I've got to go.

~End of school~

RINGGGGGG~

"Okay class, I'll continue the topic of algebra tomorrow. Class dismiss." Mrs Kang our Math teacher announced. Finally end of School! I turned to see Myungsoo packing his stuff," Myungie oppa, you're in a hurry?" He nodded. The rest came to his side. "Myungsoo hurry up!" Sunggyu said. "Bye Mia, remember to come! See you later. Be safe!" he stood up and gave a peck on my cheeks before rushing out with the others. "Bye Mia~" the rest waved before running out too. Where is they going? Okay, now it's my turn to head home.

L.Joe's POV

I was walking down the corridoors when I bumped into Mia. She alone.

"Oh, Mia Annyeong. Where's L hyung?" I asked her. "He left early today." She answered while fixing her bangs. Why must you be so cute Mia? I've never been so crazy over a girl before. I snapped back to my sense,"Want me to send you home?" She looks really lonely now. "Okay sure. Let's go!" she smiled and pulled me out of school. We had a good chat on the way to her house.

"So, Mia. How is your relationship with L hyung?" Her eyes sparkle instantly by the mention of L hyung. She really loves him a lot and she's happy by his side. Good. "Yea, we good~" she sang. "Then your studies? Able to cope?" she asked, I nodded. Mia was making faces, like a puffer fish out of boredom. This girl is so cute, I can't help but smiile at a corner. AH, I'm going crazy.

Minutes later we arrvied at Mia house. "Thanks L.Joe. See you tomorrow!" She smiled as she hugged me. My mind went blank immediately. What should I do? My hands start to shake a little as I hug Mia back. "Bye Mia..."

Mia's POV

Oh shoot, I almost forgot. I ran up to the bathroom and took a bath. I changed into a set of comfortable clothesI walked out to the main street and took a taxi.

"Ahjusshi, can you take me to this place?" I showed him the address. "Neh." he replied and drove off. Minutes later we arrived at Dongdaemum in front of a stylish building, I paid the driver the fares and entered the building. This should be the right place. I thought myself as I saw the signboard at the enterance "Jay's Studio76"

Okay third level. I walked up the stairs and I heard loud Music blasting. Oh, I now this song. SHINee's Ring Ding Dong

I walked down the corridoors... room one... ah here! Room two. I opened the door slowly. There I saw 7 amazing guys dancing to Ring Ding Dong. I walked by the side of the dance studio admiring at the sleek and syncronize dance moves. They look totally immersed into the dance.

Ring ding dong
Ring ding dong
Ring diggi ding diggi
Ding ding ding

I stood up and clap,"Whao you guys were great!" "Of course!" Myungsoo came to my side and place his arm around my shoulder. I took out my tissue and wiped off his prespiration. "Aigoo you two uh!" Sungyeol said.

"So this is where you guys practice?" I asked. "Yea, something like that or to relief stress." Hoya replied wiping his forehead with his towel. "Mia since you're here, I want to see you dance!" Sunggyu jumped. "Ah wae!" I whined as Myungsoo pulled me to the center of the room. "Dance to this!" Woohyun pressed the play button of the Music Player and a catchy song played.

I like this song~ I began dancing, conquering the whole area. Sungjong joined in too. Both of us sync in very well. Soon after the rest joined in too. We're all dancing crazily. "Hahaha! Myungsoo you look funny!" I laughed and rolled on the floor dying of laughter. "YAA!" he ran towards me and tickled me. I stood up and got a drink.

"Aren't you guys going to study? Exams are coming soon." I asked while fanning myself. "We are all geniuses. Don't worry." Dongwoo winked. "C'mon let's go out and relax~" Sunggyu stretched and opened the door while the rest of us followed behind.

~At a shopping mall~

"Ooo let's take picture!" I dragged Myungsoo and the rest to a picture machine. 8 of us squeeze into the machine, Myungsoo and I sat in the middle.

1st pic- We all gave a peace sign

2nd pic- Dongwoo and Hoya played with my hair, while the rest pulled Sungjong's cheeks

3rd pic- Myungsoo at the last second gave a peck on my cheeks

4th pic- I turned facing Myungsoo returning him with a kiss on his cheeks

5th pic- The rest of the guys giving a "Ooohhh look"

All these pictures got printed out. We got some drinks as we walked back to the dance studio. I held the pictures in my hand laughing while admiring them. Myungsoo caught me laughing and pinched my cheeks, I pouted and drank my ice green tea.

~Back to the Dance Studio~

"Mia, wanna come over tomorrow? To this dance studio? We can study together!" Sungyeol asked. "Of course." I smiled and I picked up my bag. "Kaja! I'm sleepy~" I sang. "Neh, let's go too." Myungsoo grabbed my hand. The guys sent me home.

~On the way home~

"My home is just right up there, you guys can go now. Bye! See you tomorrow!" I waved bye and hugged Myungsoo as they left. "I'll text you when I get home. Annyeong." he whispered to my ear and smiled walking with the rest.

"Ahhh, what a day~" I sang and strolled my way home. My eyes widened when I saw Chunji right in front. I swiftly turned around and ran as fast as I could away from him. "Wait! Mia!" Chunji grabbed my hand. "WHAT!?" I screamed fiercely. Immediately Chunji loosen his grip.

"For what I did before, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm... sorry." Chunji lowered his head. He really looks serious, he's regretting? Wait, no Mia, don't let your guard down, don't be soft hearten. "How can I be sure if I can trust you, this player." I gave a I-don't-give-a- look to him.

"If I'd ever play with you again, I'll make sure L and L.Joe kills me." he said with a determined tone. Wait what did he say? "L.Joe?" I'm confused. "Ya, L.Joe, he... ah nothing. I promise I won't bother you again. All the best in the exams! Bye! See you tomorrow." he waved and ran off.

Okay... that was weird. I walked back home and got changed into my pink pajamas. I laid on my bed, my phone vibrated. I've got a text.

(Blue text = Myungsoo's. Pink text = yours)

Penguin ya sleeping?

Nope. Whatcha doing?

Think of you~ *winks*

Ya, don't get chessy.

No No really.

Okay Okay, go to sleep babo, it's getting late. I don't want to see a panda tomorrow. See you, love you lots~

Love you too Mia Penguin. Bye!

I switched off my phone and placed it on my side table. Then Chunji's words flashed back in my head.

Ya, L.Joe, he... ah nothing.

L.Joe what? This is weird. Very weird.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~~~

SHOUT OUT TO MY SUBSCRIBERS~

Chocomuffinkey

cherylcheryl

 

BeMineInParadise

coconfrienz

oranghead

jaeyinn

-Ashley-

_bombit

happybombaxz

JvlsAngel

L.Joe what? HAA.

Hope you like my story so farr~ I'll work extra extra hard for this story!

Stay tune for the next Chapter! :D