How Could You?;(

Happy Ever After...Well, Not Exactly.

 

It's been 1 year since Daeyoung and kyuhyun got married. Daeyoung wants to surprise him on their anniversary.  A really BIG surprise. She made sure everything is well set up and taken care of. She planned on having dinner with him where they first met. She prepared a candle lit dinner and planning to tell him something he wants eversince they planned their wedding.

 

*flash back*

 

kyuhyun: yeobo I want a baby.(acting real cute)

Daeyoung:what?don't you think it's too early?we just got married.

Kyuhyun: but i want one now. and eomma wants a grandchild by the end of the year.

Daeyoung: aish. NO! not now. i'm not ready.

kyuhyun: *pouting and being cute at the same time* please?(puppy dog eyes)

Daeyoung: aish. stop it. (turning the other way blushing and giggling)

 

*end of flashback*

 

She just smile while holding her 5 weeks old not yet obvious tummy at the thought of it. kyuhyun arrived 5 minutes later and he just have this blank expression on his face. That's when she remembered that the two of you had a fight 2 days ago.

 

*flash back*

 

Daeyoung: kyu?(as tears fall down your cheek)

you saw chaerin. kyu's ex girlfriend and him inside your own house on the bed. ?

kyuhyun: Daeyoung. let me explain. it's not what you think.

Daeyoung: *starting to lose her temper* it's not what i think eh?then what do you think i am thinking ha.

kyuhyun: *starting to get pissed off* how dare you shout at me. you got angry because of this. do you think i did not saw you with yoseop last friday.

 

yoseop is Daeyoung's first boyfriend. the two remaind friends. bestfriends actually. the fact that Daeyoung's big brother thought that you two were the one to get married because of the perfect chemistry made kyuhyun flare up.

 

Daeyoung: What?*tears started to flow* are we gonna start to fight again over something that i already explained to you?

kyuhyun: *chuckled sarcastically* you're the one who started it.

 

Daeyoung were out with her  friends for one week because of a project given to them by their boss. and to think she thought of having a nice dinner and date with her husband after 1 week of seeing each other was ruined by this sight. 

 

*end of flashback*

 

 

 

sighing she runs towards kyuhyun

 

Daeyoung: *running then hugged kyu* kyu. i'm sorry.

Kyuhyun:*not hugging back and threwing Daeyoung's hands away.* what is this?

Daeyoung: don't you remember? it's our 1st year anniversary.*smiling weakly*

kyuhyun:*blank face* i'm sorry. but i'm leaving you Daeyoung.

 

With those words Daeyoung felt tears rushing down her cheeks. It felt like her heart was torn into pieces. Her dreams for a happy family shattered. 

 

Daeyoung: *trembling because of the pain you're feeling like your heart was torn into pieces and as you feel every tear falling of your cheeks* w-w-what  a-a-are y-y-you t-t-talking about yeobo?

Kyuhyun: *still on his blank expression*  don't call me yeobo anymore. i..i..hmmpf.. i don't how to say it. but.. Chaerin's pregnant.

 

Daeyoung's tears flowed endlessly after hearing the last words kyu said. you thought to yourself. "chaerin's pregnant?but i'm pregnant too. how am i supposed to tell him now?"

 

Daeyoung: *still crying*WHAT?"HOW COULD YOU!"

kyuhyun:*pissed* how could I? if only you agreed at the first place of having a baby.

Daeyoung:*stopped crying* but i'm..*someone cut you off.

 

it was chaerin. how the hell did she find the two of you.

 

 

 

A/N: sorry if it's kinda crappy..but i'm happy with my first fic..don't forget to comment and subscribe..^_________^

yay..my first chapie is fixed..as promise i will try to update later..it will be two chapies as for now i will take my exams.

thanks for subscribing and commenting.

neomu neomu kamsahamnida..^________^