Chapter 40

After a Minute

          Sungmin ran over to Kyuhyun and jumped in his arms, wrapping his legs around his waist. He kissed Kyuhyun’s face over and over as he whispered “I missed you.”

          “I missed you too Minnie, I missed you so much,” Kyuhyun echoed as he ran a hand through the blonde’s hair.

          Tears leaked from Sungmin’s eyes as he held onto Kyuhyun tightly, while Kyuhyun walked them both over to his bed and sat them down. “You’re back earlier than I expected,” Sungmin said as the dark haired teen his face.

          “Well the positions my parents had got moved back to here, so we got to move back here to South Korea. We landed a few hours ago, and I decided to surprise you,” Kyuhyun explained. “My parents said we’re not moving anymore, so I’m here to stay.”

          Sungmin grinned before kissing Kyuhyun once more. “These last few months have been hell without you Kyuhyun, I’m so glad you’re back now,” Sungmin replied.

          “I’m glad to be back too, and even more so now that I have a beautiful fiancé to come back to,” Kyuhyun muttered as he held Sungmin close.

          Sungmin giggled as he kissed Kyuhyun. “I’m so ready to be married to you,” he said. “I’ve been wanting to kiss you for so long.”

          Kyuhyun stood up and closed the bedroom door before sitting back down on the bed next to Sungmin. “There’s something I’ve been wanting to do to you for a long time too,” he whispered, running his fingers over Sungmin’s neck.

          Feeling Kyuhyun’s touch against his skin caused Sungmin to shudder. “Are you talking about –” Sungmin started before Kyuhyun kissed him again.

          “Yes, I love you Minnie, and I get the privilege of marrying you. I want to show you how much I’m committed to you,” Kyuhyun said as he ed Sungmin’s shirt and slowly slid it off his shoulders and torso.

          “I’m nervous Kyuhyun,” Sungmin murmured before Kyuhyun tilted his face up to his and kissed him.

          “Don’t worry love, I’ll be very gentle with you,” Kyuhyun promised as he ran his fingers up Sungmin’s back.

          Sungmin nodded before Kyuhyun removed his own shirt. He gently pushed Sungmin down on the bed and hovered over him. Kyuhyun bent his head and kissed Sungmin’s neck before trailing his lips down the blonde’s body. Sungmin felt his fiancé kiss and at his stomach while his hands ed his jeans and slid them off his legs.

          Returning his lips to kiss the blonde once more, Kyuhyun felt Sungmin’s shaky hands begin to undo his jeans and slide them off. Now the couple lie there in their boxers only. Kyuhyun could feel Sungmin shake in his arms as he kissed his neck and lips. “Minnie, don’t be scared baby, I won’t hurt you,” Kyuhyun promised as he Sungmin’s face. Sungmin pulled Kyuhyun’s head down and kissed him again as the dark haired teen took off the last remaining garment of clothing he had on.

          The next morning, Kyuhyun awoke and found his fiancé still wrapped in his arms with his head resting against Kyuhyun’s chest. Smiling down at Sungmin, Kyuhyun kissed the top of his head and grazed his fingers up and down the blonde’s spine. “I love you Minnie,” he whispered as he breathed in Sungmin’s sweet scent.

          “I love you too Kyuhyun,” Sungmin replied.

          “Oh, you’re awake already,” Kyuhyun noticed as the blonde wrapped his arms around his fiancé’s neck. “How did you enjoy our first time together?”

          “Yes, I loved every minute of it, you were gentle,” Sungmin muttered with a smile as Kyuhyun ran his hand over the blonde’s face.

          Sungmin buried his face in Kyuhyun’s neck as his fiancé his hands over his body. Kyuhyun pulled the bed sheets up around them tighter and held Sungmin tighter. “I love you baby, and I’ll love you until the day I die,” he promised before placing a kiss on Sungmin’s shoulder.

          “I love you too Kyuhyun,” Sungmin echoed.

          The two untangled their legs from around one another and slipped their clothes on before heading downstairs to eat breakfast with the others. As the couple sat down, they noticed the others were looking at them with large grins on their faces. “What are you guys staring at?” Kyuhyun wondered.

          “Did you guys have fun last night?” Donghae asked in a singsong voice before winking.

          “You mean did we have ?” Kyuhyun inquired.

          “Kyuhyun, don’t say that at the table, say we had relations,” Sungmin gently scolded before kissing his arm.

          “Sorry baby,” Kyuhyun muttered before turning back to Donghae and confirming “Yes my fiancé and I had relations last night.”

          “Aww that’s so cute,” Ryeowook said as he clapped his hands. “I’m so happy for you guys.”

          “Thanks,” Sungmin responded with a grin.

          “So when are you guys getting married?” Eunhyuk wondered.

          “We haven’t set a date yet, but it’ll be after we graduate,” Kyuhyun informed. “Don’t worry, we’ll let you guys know the minute we pick a day.”

          After they’d eaten breakfast, Kyuhyun and Sungmin hurried back upstairs to the bedroom. “Can we play video games together again?” Sungmin requested.

          “Of course we can,” Kyuhyun agreed before grabbing the controllers off of the top of the TV and handing one to Sungmin.

          The couple laid together on the bed and played videogames together for hours, laughing like they used to, play fighting over who accidentally killed who, and ending with Kyuhyun pausing it and tossing the controllers to the side before climbing on top of Sungmin. He ran his hands up Sungmin’s back and kissed his fiancé again. “God I love you,” Kyuhyun whispered as they nudged their faces together.

          “I love you too Kyuhyun, and I’m so happy you’re home with me again,” Sungmin said while he Kyuhyun’s hair. “I still can’t believe I’m not dreaming.”

          “You’re not Minnie, I’ll never leave you like that again, never,” Kyuhyun murmured as he lay down next to Sungmin and pulled him closer. Sungmin laid his head against Kyuhyun’s chest and laced his legs with Kyuhyun’s. “I wanna keep you in my arms forever and never let anyone hurt you.”

          “Will you kiss my belly again like you did last night? It tickled and felt good,” Sungmin requested after he kissed Kyuhyun’s lips.

          Smiling, Kyuhyun lifted Sungmin’s shirt and placed butterfly kisses on Sungmin’s skin while running his fingertips up and down his sides. “Your stomach is so soft and warm,” Kyuhyun whispered as he rubbed his face against Sungmin’s abdomen.

          “Yeah, but I’m still a little chubby,” Sungmin muttered as he poked at his stomach.

          “No you’re not Minnie, your body is perfect,” Kyuhyun replied as he kissed Sungmin’s stomach, sides, waist, and shoulders. “I have kissed every place on you; trust me, I think your body is beautiful.”

          “Thank you Kyuhyun,” Sungmin responded as his fiancé hugged his body and lie his head on Sungmin’s chest. “When do you have to go back home?”

          “I told my parents to expect me back no earlier than a week,” Kyuhyun informed. “I wanted to stay here for a while to make up for three months of lost time.” The dark haired teen kissed Sungmin’s chest and slid his hands up his body.

          “Yay, that makes me happy,” Sungmin muttered as Kyuhyun placed his lips on top of his again.

          “Now enough talking, why don’t we recreate last night?” Kyuhyun suggested as he ran a hand through Sungmin’s blonde hair.

          “Right now? But it’s day time,” Sungmin reminded.

          Laughing, Kyuhyun informed “Minnie, couples can have relations in the day time. They can do it whenever they want.”

          “And it’s okay?” Sungmin asked.

          “Yes, why would I lie to you?” Kyuhyun questioned as he wrapped his arms around his fiancé.

          Sungmin smiled while Kyuhyun sat up and removed his own clothing before stripping Sungmin slowly. The blonde loved feeling Kyuhyun’s skin press against his, and he loved it even more when the dark haired teen would kiss his skin, touch his skin, anything to make him feel loved and wanted, Sungmin loved. “I love you my beautiful Sungmin,” Kyuhyun whispered as he held his fiancé’s face in his hands.

          “I love you too Kyuhyun, and I’m so happy you’re home with me,” Sungmin replied as he ran his hands up Kyuhyun’s back and kissed him once more.