Chapter 30

After a Minute

          The next morning, it was after nine in the morning before any of the couples awoke. The previous night had made them use a lot of energy, so they were extremely tired, and needed to recharge for whatever awaited them today. Ryeowook was the first one to awaken. He sleepily opened up his eyes and forgot that he was in Yesung’s bed until he felt his boyfriend wrap his arms around his waist and pull him closer.

          Turning over, Ryeowook faced Yesung and gently shook him awake. “Good morning, did you sleep well?” Yesung asked as he ran a hand through Ryeowook’s hair.

          “Yes I did, but I would like to know the location of my pants please,” Ryeowook requested as he pulled his knees to his chest.

          “Oh they’re right here beside the bed, I figured you’d be more comfortable sleeping without them on,” Yesung explained.

          “Oh okay, you wouldn’t be wrong,” Ryeowook replied before throwing his legs over the side of the bed.

          “Hey, where are you going?” Yesung playfully asked as he pulled the brunette back into bed with him. “Why don’t you stay in bed with me a little longer?”

          Ryeowook smiled as Yesung kissed his lips and ran his hands up the brunette’s back. “I do want to stay longer,” Ryeowook agreed. “But I would also like to put on pants.”

          “Why, I think you look cute in just a shirt and underwear,” Yesung whispered as he ran a hand lightly over Ryeowook’s legs, causing the brunette to squirm.

          “Stop it,” Ryeowook playfully said as he grinned at his boyfriend.  

          Down the hall, Heechul opened his eyes and stared at the wall. He felt Hankyung gently wrap an arm around him and lean over to kiss Heechul on the shoulder. “Morning love, did you sleep well?” Hankyung asked quietly.

          Heechul smiled and replied “Yes I did.” He rolled over and kissed his boyfriend. “I love it when you stay the night.”

          “Me too,” Hankyung responded as he Heechul’s face with one hand and used his other arm to pull him closer.

          Donghae woke up looking at the ceiling. He turned his head down and saw Eunhyuk with his head lying on Donghae’s stomach and his arm around his waist. The brunette his boyfriend’s blonde air, as Eunhyuk opened his eyes slowly and looked at Donghae. “Hey,” Donghae muttered.

          “Hey,” Eunhyuk echoed. He kissed Donghae’s stomach before asking “Did you have fun last night?”

          Donghae laughed as Eunhyuk crawled up next to him and wrapped his arms around the brunette’s torso. “Yes, it was very fun, did you have a good time?” he wondered.

          Leaning their foreheads together, Eunhyuk whispered “I always have a good time with you.”

          “I think some of the whipped cream melted into the sheets, we should probably clean them sometime today,” Donghae noticed as he ran a hand over the bed sheets.

          “Donghae, that’s not whipped cream,” Eunhyuk said as a blush appeared on his face.

          “What?” Donghae questioned as he looked up at his boyfriend.

          “I think we both too much of a good time last night, if you know where I’m going with this,” Eunhyuk slowly replied as his blush intensified.

          “Oh, well in that case, we really do need to wash the sheets, so my parents don’t find out,” Donghae stated. “Are you ready to get up yet?”

          “No not yet, in a minute maybe,” Eunhyuk said as he placed a hand on one side of Donghae’s neck and kissed the other side with his lips gently. Donghae ran a hand through Eunhyuk’s blonde hair, and held his arm in the other hand as his boyfriend kissed him.

          “Okay, we’ll wait a minute,” Donghae agreed as he pulled a blanket up around them.

          Back in Yesung and Sungmin’s room, Yesung and Ryeowook had gotten up and had gone downstairs to watch TV in the living room, leaving Kyuhyun and Sungmin alone in bed. Kyuhyun was the first to awaken. He looked down at the sleeping Sungmin and smiled as he grazed his fingers over his boyfriend’s arm. He couldn’t believe that he had only a month left with his princess, and the thought of it made Kyuhyun hold Sungmin tighter. Kyuhyun watched Sungmin open his eyes and say “Hi.”

          “Good morning,” Kyuhyun replied as he slid his hands down Sungmin’s sides. “How’d you sleep?”

          “Soundly in your arms,” Sungmin answered as he leaned his face against Kyuhyun’s chest.

          “I know I told you this last night, but I absolutely love your body, it’s so cute,” Kyuhyun whispered as he wrapped his arms around Sungmin’s figure. “Don’t ever think you’re too thin or too chubby, because you’ll always be perfect in my eyes, and I love you.”

          “Thank you Kyuhyun,” Sungmin responded as he placed a kiss on his lips. “I love you too.”

          From downstairs, Leeteuk and Kangin called “Boys, come downstairs for breakfast.”

          The eight boys walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table. “Donghae, Eunhyuk, why aren’t you guys wearing shirts?” Ryeowook asked as the couple sat down.

          “We didn’t feel like it,” Eunhyuk stated as he grinned at his boyfriend.

          “Aww, did you boys have fun last night?” Leeteuk wondered as he served them their food.

          “Yes Leeteuk, we had a good time,” Donghae said.

          “Oh wonderful, that makes me happy,” Leeteuk replied with a smile.

          “Leeteuk was everything okay last night?” Heechul asked as he began to eat.

          “What do you mean sweetie?” Leeteuk inquired as he and Kangin sat down at opposite ends of the table.

          “We heard you screaming,” Hankyung added.

          “Yeah we heard it too,” Yesung agreed.

          Leeteuk began to blush intensely before Kangin explained “Everything’s okay, Leeteuk saw a spider on the wall, and he’s terrified of spiders.”

          “Well he must’ve seen a lot of them, cuz we heard him scream for like thirty minutes,” Heechul replied, not noticing his adoptive parent blush harder and hide his face.

          “So what are you boys planning on doing today?” Kangin asked, trying to change the subject.

          “Titanic!” Donghae yelled as he threw his arms up.

          “ that,” Kyuhyun responded before shoveling more food into his mouth. “Minnie and I will play video games if you’re gonna watch that again.”

          “I need to do some laundry and wash Ryeowook’s shirt that got dirty last night,” Yesung informed.

          “Hey, can Eunhyuk and I throw some stuff in there with your load?” Donghae asked.

          “Sure,” Yesung agreed.

          “Heechul and I were planning to go to the park,” Hankyung explained.

          “I think we all should go to that new amusement park that just opened some time soon,” Kyuhyun suggested.

          Sungmin and Ryeowook’s eyes widened. “Like the ones with rollercoasters?” Ryeowook asked.

          “No, the ones with the giant pickles, of course the ones with rollercoasters,” Kyuhyun sarcastically answered.

          “But rollercoasters are scary,” Sungmin replied.

          “The hell I’m getting on a damn rollercoaster,” Heechul added. “I don’t trust the straps.”

          “Oh c’mon you guys, it’ll be fun, we could go on ones that aren’t too extreme all together, and then the daredevil ones of us will go on the big ones,” Kyuhyun said.

          “That’d be fun; can we go sometime Leeteuk, can we?” Eunhyuk inquired as he turned to his boyfriend’s parent.

          “Sure, we can go sometime in a couple of weeks when it gets a little warmer,” Leeteuk promised.

          “Awesome,” Kyuhyun responded with a big grin as he clapped his hands together.

          “I’m gonna buy a big pretzel,” Yesung added.

          “That’s nice Yesung,” Ryeowook replied as he patted his boyfriend’s back.

          After breakfast, Yesung started on the laundry while Donghae brought his and Eunhyuk’s bed sheets downstairs. “What’s all this?” Yesung asked as Donghae stuffed the sheets into the washer.

          “My bed sheets,” Donghae stated.

          “Well what the hell did you spill on them?” Yesung wondered.

          Donghae was silent for a moment before saying “Just whipped cream.”

          “What were you doing with whipped cream in your room?” Yesung asked.

          “We were eating ice cream,” Donghae lied.

          “Oh okay, lucky,” Yesung answered before turning to the laundry machine.

          “What happened to Ryeowook’s shirt?” Donghae inquired.

          “We got dirty making cake last night so I lent him one of my shirts,” Yesung explained.

          “Oh, well Eunhyuk and I are gonna go upstairs and watch Titanic; I’ll come check on the laundry in about an hour,” Donghae said before heading back upstairs.

          Heechul and Hankyung climbed into Hankyung’s car and drove over to the park. The two loved the peacefulness of the area, and they would both rest under a tree on a blanket they’d take, and Heechul would write while Hankyung would sometimes draw or play guitar. “What are you thinking about?” Heechul wondered as he looked at Hankyung who was lying on the blanket with his hands behind his head.

          “Nothing really, just taking in the peace and serenity,” Hankyung replied before looking up at his boyfriend. “What are you thinking about?”

          “Writing an essay for my English assignment; we have to write about a person or persons who have inspired us,” Heechul informed as he continued to write in his notebook.

          “Who’re you doing?” Hankyung asked.

          “Leeteuk and Kangin,” Heechul stated. “They’ve been supportive and loving from the first day they met me, even when I was an to be around. They know a little about my past, but don’t let that keep them from loving me any less than my brothers.”

          “Yeah, your parents are pretty amazing; they should be an example to other parents,” Hankyung agreed.

          Heechul closed his notebook and set it down before lying down next to Hankyung. The boyfriends looked up at the clouds before Heechul muttered “It’s nice to get out and just look at the sky.”

          “Yeah I know,” Hankyung replied as he slipped his hand down next to Heechul’s and interlaced their fingers together.

          “Wish it was a little warmer though,” Heechul added as the chilly wind blew over them and Heechul pulled his scarf up tighter.

          “Come here,” Hankyung requested before wrapping an arm around Heechul as the raven haired teen laid his head on his shoulder and rested a hand on Hankyung’s chest. Hankyung rubbed his hand up and down Heechul’s arm. “Is that better?”

          “Yeah thanks,” Heechul replied with a smile. Hankyung kissed his boyfriend’s head as they continued to lie there and look up at the clouds.