Chapter 29

After a Minute

          The evening of February 14th had finally approached. Kangin and Leeteuk had already left the house by the time the boys had gotten home from school. Luckily this year Valentine’s Day landed on a Friday, so all the boys could stay the night. Kangin was planning on taking Leeteuk out for most of the night, so the boys could tend to their activities privately. Donghae, Yesung, Kyuhyun, and Hankyung wanted to get everything ready for their boyfriends, so they made Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, Sungmin, and Heechul stay in the living room until they got everything fully ready for them.

          Kyuhyun came to fetch Sungmin first. “You ready Minnie?” he asked, holding out a hand to his boyfriend.

          Sungmin took his hand and let Kyuhyun lead him upstairs to his bedroom. Inside, Sungmin saw that Kyuhyun had decorated his bed with pink flowers, and found their bottle of red wine chilling on the bedside table next to two glasses. The blonde covered his mouth as he saw what his boyfriend had done for him. “This is nice Kyuhyun,” Sungmin said as he sat down on his bed, while Kyuhyun poured them both a glass of wine before joining him on the bed.

          “Thank you Minnie, I wanted to make it nice for you, I know pink is your favorite color, and I promise this wine won’t make you sick,” Kyuhyun replied as they both sipped the red liquid.

          Sungmin reached up and kissed his lips. “You’re the best,” he stated with a big smile.

          Back downstairs, Yesung was the next to enter the living room. “Ryeowook, are you ready to join me in the kitchen?” Yesung questioned as he held out a hand to his brunette boyfriend.

          “Okay,” Ryeowook agreed with a shy smile as he took his hand.

          Yesung drug Ryeowook into the kitchen, showing him that he had all the ingredients out and ready for them to make their cake. “You wanna make some cake?” Yesung asked.

          “Yeah,” Ryeowook agreed as he picked up the cake mix and poured it into a bowl.

          Hankyung covered Heechul’s eyes and whispered “You ready to go upstairs?” Heechul nodded before Hankyung helped him stand up. He led his boyfriend upstairs and took him into Heechul’s bedroom where Hankyung showed him what he’d done. Hankyung had hung up red Christmas lights all around the room, especially over the bed, with a few candles burning over on his desk. To add a little more emphasis, Hankyung had also spread rose petals all over Heechul’s bed. “What do you think?” he whispered to Heechul.

          “Oh this looks awesome,” Heechul agreed as his heart began to pound faster.

          “There’s another part too,” Hankyung revealed as he pulled Heechul to the bathroom. Opening the door, Heechul saw that Hankyung had lit more candles and had run them a bath, with a few rose petals floating in the water. “I thought we could start here,” Hankyung whispered as he ran his hands up Heechul’s arms and placed a gentle kiss on his neck.

          “Okay,” Heechul agreed as Hankyung closed the bathroom door and locked it.

          Hankyung gently stripped Heechul of his clothing before taking his own off and setting them on the counter next to the sink. Heechul watched his boyfriend climb into the bathtub and sit down, leaning back against the wall. “C’mon in,” he beckoned as he held out a hand to Heechul. The raven haired teen slowly got in and lay down, pressing his chest against Hankyung’s. The blonde gently ran a hand over Heechul’s face before pulling him closer and kissing him as the warm water and the relaxing scent of lavender surrounded them.

          Donghae hurried up to Eunhyuk. The blonde jumped up on the couch before he leaped onto Donghae’s back. Donghae held onto his legs before running upstairs with his boyfriend. “Okay, you ready to start?” Donghae asked as he closed the door.

          “Oh yeah,” Eunhyuk agreed as he started to kiss Donghae.

          “Wait, where are our handcuffs?” Donghae questioned as he looked around.

          “I have no idea,” Eunhyuk replied. They started looking around their room, and then moved down the hall to look some more. “Here they are, I found them in your parents’ room.”

          “What in the world would they be doing in there?” Donghae wondered as he and Eunhyuk reentered Donghae’s room.

          “Let’s not worry about it and get back to more important matters,” Eunhyuk suggested as he took off Donghae’s shirt, then allowed the brunette to take his shirt off as well. Touching each other’s arms, Donghae and Eunhyuk stood there kissing; to help them both get started.

          Back downstairs in the kitchen, Yesung was helping Ryeowook stir the batter. “I’ve got an electric mixer you can use, if it’ll make things go smoother,” Yesung offered.

          “Okay,” Ryeowook agreed. The brunette accidentally the mixer too quickly and red batter splattered all over the front of him. He squealed as the batter covered him. Ryeowook turned off the mixer and put it down in the bowl. He started crying silently.

          “What’s wrong Ryeowook?” Yesung asked.

          “I ruined our cake,” the brunette whispered.

          “No you didn’t,” Yesung defended before wiping some of the batter off Ryeowook’s face with his finger and tasting it. “You make it taste sweeter.”

          Ryeowook smiled as Yesung gently some more batter off his face. “My shirt is disgusting,” Ryeowook said as he looked down at the red batter on his clothes.

          “C’mon, I’ve got a shirt you can borrow,” Yesung stated as he led Ryeowook to the laundry room. “Take your shirt off and you can use this one.” Slowly Ryeowook lifted the shirt over his head and handed it to his boyfriend. Yesung took the dirty attire and tossed it into the washer before pulling a clean shirt out of the dryer. “This is one I use; it’s actually my favorite sleep shirt.”

          “It’s got turtles on it,” Ryeowook noticed. “Of course it would.” The brunette put on the shirt and noticed it went down to his knees. “It’s really big; it feels almost like a dress.”

          “But you look so cute in it,” Yesung said. “Plus it makes you look really small. C’mon, let’s go finish making our cake.”

          Up in the bathroom, Heechul and Hankyung had just got out of the bathtub and were drying each other off before heading into Heechul’s room and closing the door. “The rose petals were a nice touch,” Heechul complimented.

          “Thanks, I thought it would be something you’d like,” Hankyung answered. “I’ve got something else to add to tonight that I think you’ll really like.”

          “What is it?” Heechul wondered.

          “Lay down on the bed and close your eyes,” Hankyung instructed.

          Heechul quickly obliged Hankyung’s wishes and lie down on the bed on his back with his eyes closed. Hankyung pulled a bottle out of his bag and unscrewed the cap before pouring something into his hands. He rubbed them together before gently running his hands up Heechul’s legs. The raven haired teen gasped as he felt warmth hit his skin. “What is that?” he whispered.

          “It’s warming massage oil; the more you touch it, the warmer it gets,” Hankyung informed as he poured more oil on his hands. “It’s supposed to help you relax.” He slid his hands up Heechul’s stomach and chest slowly while goose bumps appeared on his boyfriend’s body. “Are you okay?”

          “Yeah, it feels really good,” Heechul muttered before Hankyung kissed his lips. He felt his boyfriend kiss and nip at his neck while running his warm hands up and down Heechul’s arms. “Oh God Hankyung, this is ing wonderful.”

          Hankyung laughed quietly against Heechul’s neck, which sent vibrations through his upper body. “Would you like to try?” he offered as he sat up and handed the bottle to Heechul.

          “Yeah, now you lay down and I’ll do you,” Heechul said as he took the bottle from his boyfriend and sat up.

          Following Heechul’s instructions, Hankyung lie down on his side of the bed and watched Heechul pour the oil into his hands and rub them together. Heechul slid his shaky hands to Hankyung’s back and ran them up and down slowly. Hankyung wrapped his arms around Heechul and kissed his lips before whispering “Heechul, don’t be nervous, just take your time.” He slowly ran his hands down to Heechul’s hips as the raven haired teen felt his body quiver.

          Heechul took a deep breath before lying down next to Hankyung and feeling his boyfriend pull him closer. They kissed one another before Heechul muttered “I never thought I’d enjoy sleeping with anyone after what happened to me; but you make it beautiful and enjoyable.”

          Hankyung glided his fingertips down Heechul’s neck as he replied “And I want nothing more than to make you feel beautiful.” He then climbed on top of Heechul quietly as he kissed his lips once more.

          Down the hall, Kyuhyun and Sungmin had just finished off their bottle of wine. Kyuhyun looked over at Sungmin with dizzy eyes and asked “Minnie, how come I’ve never seen you shirtless?”

          “I don’t like my body,” Sungmin muttered.

          “Let me see,” Kyuhyun said as he touched Sungmin’s knee.

          “No,” Sungmin rejected.

          “Please?” Kyuhyun pleaded.

          “You won’t laugh at me will you?” Sungmin questioned.

          “Minnie, I’d never laugh at you,” Kyuhyun promised as he kissed his lips. “You’re my sweet princess.”

          Sungmin blushed as he stood up and turned his back to Kyuhyun. He took a deep breath and slipped his shirt off over his head before turning to face his boyfriend. “What do you think?” he asked quietly.

          “I think you have a pretty body,” Kyuhyun whispered as he stood up and placed his hands on Sungmin’s waist gently.

          “You don’t think I’m too chubby?” Sungmin wondered as he put his hands on his own stomach.

          “No Minnie, I think you’re beautiful just the way you are,” Kyuhyun replied as he slid his arms around Sungmin’s body and pulled him closer before kissing his boyfriend’s lips. While they kissed, Kyuhyun slowly slid his own shirt off.

          “I like your body too, it’s very nice,” Sungmin muttered as he ran his hands through Kyuhyun’s hair while Kyuhyun slid his hands down Sungmin’s back and hooked his hands in the blonde’s jeans pocket. Sungmin panted as they broke for air, and his boyfriend ran a hand down his face. Kyuhyun walked Sungmin back into the edge of his bed. The dark haired teen gently pushed Sungmin down on the bed before he crawled on top of him and started to kiss him again. “No, no, no, Kyuhyun, I can’t do this right now,” Sungmin pleaded.

          Immediately Kyuhyun sat up. “What’s wrong?” he asked.

          “I’m scared to have relations, I don’t think I’m ready yet,” Sungmin informed. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry Kyuhyun.”

          “Hey, it’s okay Minnie, we won’t do anything until you’re ready, we’ll just lay here and kiss okay?” Kyuhyun whispered as he lay next to Sungmin and wrapped his arms protectively around his boyfriend.

          “Okay,” Sungmin agreed as Kyuhyun kissed him once more and ran his hands over Sungmin’s exposed torso. 

          “Do you care if I touch your body?” Kyuhyun wondered. Sungmin nodded before Kyuhyun began to glide his fingers all over the blonde’s upper body. Kyuhyun felt Sungmin’s body shudder underneath his gentle touch and kissed his boyfriend’s throat lightly before muttering “I love you Minnie. I love you so much.”

          “I love you too Kyuhyun,” Sungmin gasped as he felt his boyfriend kiss his body.  

          Across the hall in Donghae’s room, the brunette had just gotten through handcuffing each of Eunhyuk’s wrists to the bed posts. Eunhyuk laid his head back on the pillow as Donghae blindfolded him with the bandana once more. “You ready to have some fun?” Donghae asked.

          “Oh yeah,” Eunhyuk excitedly agreed.

          Donghae dimmed the lights before climbing on the bed and seating himself on the bed between Eunhyuk’s legs. Leaning forward, Donghae slinked his hands up Eunhyuk’s abs as he kissed his mouth and ran his lips down to his neck. The blonde quietly gasped as Donghae sweetly nipped at his skin and he squirmed against the restraints.

          The brunette sat up and pulled honey and whipped cream off the bedside table and thought about where he should put the first condiment. “Which would you like first Eunhyuk?” Donghae wondered.

          “Whichever is fine with me,” the blonde replied.

          A smile grew on Donghae’s face as he whispered “Open up.” Eunhyuk followed Donghae’s command and opened his jaw wide as Donghae filled his mouth with whipped cream. “Don’t swallow yet.”

          Donghae opened up his own jaw wide and squirted honey into his mouth. With a mouthful of honey, and Eunhyuk with a mouthful of whipped cream, the brunette took Eunhyuk’s face in his hands and pressed their mouths together, mixing the tastes together. Donghae felt Eunhyuk’s body shudder as they kissed.

          Pulling away, Donghae continued to place kisses all over Eunhyuk’s chest, abs, and neck as his blonde boyfriend panted for breath and pulled against the restraints once more. Now Eunhyuk wanted nothing more than to get free and wrap his arms around Donghae. “Donghae, please, please take the handcuffs off so we can go further,” Eunhyuk pleaded.

          Donghae laughed before placing another kiss on his lips before whispering as he ran his hands down Eunhyuk’s sides, “What’s our magic word?”

          “Titanic, Titanic, it’s Titanic!” Eunhyuk yelled as he struggled more.

          “Very good,” Donghae congratulated before undoing the handcuffs.

          Eunhyuk ripped off the blindfold before grabbing Donghae’s face and pressing him against the bed as he climbed on top and kissed his boyfriend. The blonde wrapped his arms around Donghae’s body and pulled him closer and pressed his face into his boyfriend’s neck and kissed his skin feverishly. “Do you like the handcuffs? Weren’t they a good idea?” Donghae asked as he slid his hands over Eunhyuk’s back before resting them on his hips.

          “Yes, next time, you’re using them so I can have some fun with you,” Eunhyuk said before reaching for Donghae’s jeans. “Now c’mon, I wanna see you .”

          Donghae smirked before reaching to take Eunhyuk’s jeans off as well. “You know if you would’ve told me a year ago that I would have a y boyfriend and we’d be sleeping together, I’d think you were crazy,” he stated.

          “Yeah, same here, but I’m so glad we’re together. You’re an amazing part of my life; with you I can be my real self without feeling judged,” Eunhyuk agreed before kissing Donghae again. “I love you.”

          “I love you too,” Donghae echoed.

          Downstairs, Yesung had just taken the cake out of the oven when he turned to see Ryeowook was leaning against the table asleep. “Well, he fell asleep,” Yesung thought aloud.

          Going over to the table, Yesung wrapped an arm around Ryeowook’s back and picked him up bridal style. Carefully, Yesung carried him upstairs to his bed. Lying him down gently, Yesung removed Ryeowook’s shoes and jeans before covering him up and laying down next to him. “Yesung?” Ryeowook whispered as he turned to look up at his boyfriend.

          “Yes Ryeowook?” Yesung asked quietly.

          “I’m sleepy,” the brunette muttered as he yawned.

          “Well you’re in bed now Ryeowook, just lay your head down and close your eyes,” Yesung said as he wrapped an arm around Ryeowook. The brunette was fast asleep before his head hit the pillow. Yesung his boyfriend’s hair and kissed his face before snuggling close to him.

          Later that night, Leeteuk and Kangin returned home and quietly entered their house. “I wonder if the boys had a good time while we were gone,” Leeteuk whispered. “Should we check on them?”

          “If you want to, I’m gonna start getting ready for bed,” Kangin replied as they walked upstairs.

          Leeteuk peeked into Yesung and Sungmin’s room and found his sons lying in bed next to their boyfriends sleeping soundly. “Aww, my boys are so cute,” he muttered to himself.

          He looked into Heechul’s room and saw Heechul and Hankyung asleep in one another’s arms. Leeteuk quietly walked over and blew out the candles before walking to Donghae’s room. The brunette saw Donghae and Eunhyuk entangled with one another, sleeping like all the other boys were.

          “What are you so happy about?” Kangin asked as Leeteuk entered their room with a big smile.

          “I think some of our boys got lucky tonight,” Leeteuk squealed as he put his hands together.

          “Oh, good for them,” Kangin replied. “See I told you this was the right time for them to experiment.”

          “Yeah, and thank you for taking me out tonight; it felt really special,” Leeteuk said as he changed into his sleep attire.

          “Well, technically today marks the anniversary of when I first asked you out,” Kangin reminded as he took one of Leeteuk’s hands.

          Leeteuk smiled. “I remember that day; you approached me at the café where I worked and said I was the prettiest guy you’d ever seen. You asked if you could take me out to dinner and I said yes, then by the end of the night we were officially a couple,” Leeteuk remembered as a blush formed on his cheeks.

          Kangin Leeteuk’s face as he added “Three years later, you’re still the prettiest guy I’ve ever seen.”

          “Thank you sweetie,” Leeteuk responded as he leaned over and kissed Kangin’s lips.

          “Do you remember what we did on our fifth date?” Kangin playfully asked as he pulled Leeteuk closer and kissed his neck.

          Goose bumps exploded all over Leeteuk’s body as he felt his husband’s lips on his neck. “Oh yeah, that’s when I knew we were gonna be together forever,” Leeteuk muttered.

          “Why don’t we recreate that moment?” Kangin suggested as he started to take off Leeteuk’s shirt.

          “Ooh, I like where this is going,” Leeteuk agreed as he lay down on the bed.

          Kangin kissed his husband’s lips while gently running a hand over his face. “Only this time we don’t have to worry about checking out before eleven in the morning,” Kangin reminded.

          Leeteuk laughed before Kangin pulled him closer. “No we don’t, and I don’t have to worry about saying goodbye to you in the morning either,” Leeteuk added.

          “You’ll never have to say goodbye love, ever,” Kangin promised as he rubbed Leeteuk’s back and placed a kiss on his nose. “I love you.”

          “I love you too sweetheart,” Leeteuk echoed as he felt Kangin run his hands up his back.