Chapter 25

After a Minute

          Christmas Eve approached quickly, and with it came a light snowfall. All eight boys were staying at Leeteuk and Kangin’s house for Christmas, since Donghae, Heechul, Yesung, and Sungmin wanted to spend their first holiday with not only their new family, but with their boyfriends as well.

          Sungmin was the first to awaken Christmas Eve morning, and pulled back the bedroom curtains to see the crisp, white flakes cascading from the clouds. The blonde gasped quietly as a smile formed across his mouth. He hurried back over his bed and shook a sleeping Kyuhyun. “Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun it’s snowing outside,” he said.

          Kyuhyun groaned and turned over, pulling the covers over his head. “Sungmin, it’s too early, go back to sleep,” he pleaded.

          The blonde yanked the covers off his boyfriend and playfully bounced up and down on the bed on his knees. “C’mon Kyuhyun, please go play with me in the snow,” Sungmin requested as he grabbed his boyfriend’s hand and tried to pull him out of bed.

          “Go see who else is awake,” Kyuhyun suggested.

          Sungmin ran over to Yesung’s bed and jumped on top of Yesung and Ryeowook. “C’mon you guys, let’s go play outside,” he stated.

          “Alright Sungmin, go wake the others up,” Yesung groaned as Ryeowook snuggled next to his boyfriend.

          “Okay,” Sungmin agreed before running out of the room. Kyuhyun grabbed the covers and heaved them over his head again, and Yesung and Ryeowook closed their eyes and pulled each other close, thankful to have some peace again. The blonde ran into Heechul’s bedroom. “Heechul, Hankyung, c’mon it’s snowing outside, let’s go play in it,” Sungmin asked.

          Heechul and Hankyung turned to Sungmin and sat up. “Minnie, what time is it?” Heechul wondered.

          “Almost eight,” Sungmin replied.

          “Okay Sungmin, go get the others and we’ll go outside,” Hankyung agreed with a smile.

          After Sungmin left the room, Heechul turned to Hankyung. “Do we have to go outside? It’s cold out there,” he said.

          “C’mon, it’s for your brother, plus when we get done, I can warm you up,” Hankyung whispered as he placed a kiss on Heechul’s lips gently.

          “Okay, that sounds good,” Heechul replied as the two got up and got ready.

          Sungmin ran into Donghae’s room and shook Donghae and Eunhyuk awake. “What’s wrong Sungmin?” Donghae asked.

          “It snowed outside, and we’re gonna go play in it,” Sungmin informed.

          “Sweet, we’ll be out there in a minute,” Eunhyuk replied.

          The blonde ran back into his room and saw the Kyuhyun was still wrapped up in bed. He jumped on top of his boyfriend, pulled the covers off his face and kissed him. “Kyuhyun, c’mon wake up,” Sungmin muttered as he kissed his boyfriend again.

          “Or else what?” Kyuhyun asked as he smiled up at the blonde.

          “I’ll keep kissing you until you give in,” Sungmin playfully threatened.

          “Well if you do that, we’ll be here forever,” Kyuhyun replied before wrapping his arms around Sungmin and flipped them both over, so now Kyuhyun was on top. He kissed his boyfriend’s lips before getting up. “C’mon, let’s go outside,” Kyuhyun suggested as he got up and pulled Sungmin up with him.

          The eight boys walked outside, looked up, and watched gray clouds continue to spit out white specks. “Wanna make snow angels?” Yesung asked Ryeowook.

          “Okay,” Ryeowook agreed as the two walked to the front yard and lay down in the snow and began to move their arms and legs back and forth.

          “Eunhyuk, let’s have a snowball fight,” Donghae suggested.

          “Yeah, that sounds cool,” Eunhyuk replied as the two began to form snowballs on opposite ends of the yard.

          Sungmin stuck his tongue out and caught snowflakes on his tongue as Kyuhyun scooped some up off the ground with his gloved hand. “Try some of this,” Kyuhyun said to Sungmin as he held up the snow to the blonde.

          Opening his mouth, Sungmin ate some of the snow out of Kyuhyun’s hand. The sudden coldness caused Sungmin to cringe his face, as the melting ice touched his sensitive teeth. “It’s so cold,” Sungmin winced as he swallowed.

          Kyuhyun grinned before he placed a kiss on his boyfriend’s lips. “Your nose is turning red, it looks cute,” he muttered as Sungmin’s cheeks began to turn red as well.

          Heechul and Hankyung were walking around the back yard, looking at the white covered trees. “This is so beautiful,” Heechul said quietly as he looked up at the sky. “Snow makes the world look pure, if only for a moment.”

          “Yeah it does, very calming,” Hankyung agreed. He looked at Heechul and kissed a snowflake off his boyfriend’s nose.

          Smiling, Heechul whispered “I wish we could live somewhere where it’s like this all the time. Maybe find a nice mountain to live on all alone, just you and me.”

          “Where no one could bother us,” Hankyung added as he ran his hands through Heechul’s hair before leaning their heads together.

          Heechul smiled. “That would be amazing,” he said.

          Hankyung reached down and took Heechul’s hands. “Damn, your hands are freezing cold. Why won’t you wear gloves?”

          “I don’t like things covering my hands,” Heechul replied.

          Hankyung cupped his hands around Heechul’s and breathed warm air on them. “Does that help?” he asked.

          “Yes, thank you,” Heechul responded. “I’m glad you get to spend Christmas with me; that makes it even more special.”

          “You’re welcome,” Hankyung answered as he kissed his boyfriend again. While they kissed, the two felt a snowball hit them both in the face.

          Quickly, Hankyung and Heechul turned to see Eunhyuk laughing. “You guys are it!” he shouted before running back to the front yard.

          Laughing, Heechul and Hankyung picked up some snow and formed it into a ball before rushing to the front yard and chunking snow at Donghae, Eunhyuk, Sungmin, and Kyuhyun. Yesung and Ryeowook got up and began to follow the direction of the others.

          After about thirty minutes, Leeteuk walked outside and announced “Guys, I made you guys some hot tea and cookies, if you wanna come in and warm up.”

          The boys rushed inside and dropped their coats and shoes at the door before hurrying into the kitchen. Leeteuk had a hot cup of tea and cookies ready for each of them as they sat down at the table. “Is it nice outside?” Kangin asked as he and Leeteuk entered the room.

          “It’s really cold, but it’s fun to play in,” Donghae responded.

          “It’s perfect for Christmas,” Sungmin added.

          “Do you boys have all your presents wrapped up for in the morning?” Leeteuk wondered.

          “Yeah, everything is ready,” Kyuhyun agreed as he took Sungmin’s hand.

          That night, Leeteuk tucked in Sungmin. “When I wake up, it’ll be Christmas, right Leeteuk?” the blonde asked.

          “Yes sweetie, and Kyuhyun will be right here to make sure you don’t miss a single minute of Christmas,” Leeteuk promised before kissing Sungmin’s forehead. “Goodnight Minnie, goodnight Kyuhyun,” Leeteuk stated as he looked up at his son’s boyfriend.

          “Goodnight Leeteuk,” Kyuhyun replied before pulling Sungmin closer.

          “Goodnight Yesung and Ryeowook,” Leeteuk said as he turned to the other side of the room. He found that Yesung and Ryeowook were already asleep with their arms wrapped around one another, while Ryeowook lay on top of Yesung, with his head resting on his chest.

          Inside Heechul’s room, the raven haired teen the Christmas lights he had hanging up over his bed. “Ooh, I like these, when did you put these up?” Hankyung asked.

          “A little while ago, while you were in the shower,” Heechul informed.

          “I like them, very fitting for the occasion,” Hankyung smiled as he turned off the lights and saw the little decorations shine.

          Heechul took Hankyung’s hand and walked them back towards the bed as he whispered “Now, are you ready for your Christmas present?”

          Hankyung nodded before they took off each other’s shirts and climbed onto the bed. “Merry Christmas Heechul,” Hankyung said as he reached to take off the rest of Heechul’s clothes.

          “Merry Christmas Hankyung,” Heechul replied as he slid his hands down Hankyung’s back.

          Leeteuk had just closed the door to Donghae’s bedroom when Eunhyuk asked “What’d you get me for Christmas Donghae?”

          “I can’t tell you that,” Donghae responded as he kept his eyes on his cell phone.

          “C’mon Donghae, please,” Eunhyuk pleaded. “Just a little hint?”

          Donghae sighed before smiling at his boyfriend. “You sure you want your present early?” he asked.

          “Yes,” Eunhyuk confirmed.

          “Okay,” Donghae agreed as he stood up and walked over to the closet.

          From inside the closet, Donghae pulled out something and handed it to Eunhyuk. “A bandana?” the blonde asked, confused.

          “Yeah, come here, I’ll put it on you,” Donghae said as they walked over to the bed. Eunhyuk sat down on Donghae sat down beside him.

          Donghae tied on the bandana around Eunhyuk’s eyes. “What are you doing?” Eunhyuk wondered.

          “Just go along with it,” Donghae muttered as he finished tying the bandana.

          “Well now I can’t see what you got me,” Eunhyuk said. He felt Donghae begin to slip his shirt off while he kissed his neck and shoulder. “Donghae?”

          “Are you ready to give in to your urges and get your Christmas present?” Donghae whispered as he ran his fingers gently up Eunhyuk’s arms.

          Eunhyuk inhaled sharply before replying “Yes, I’m ready.”

          The blonde felt Donghae lay him down on the bed and begin to kiss his lips, neck, shoulders, then move to the his chest. “You know what would make this better?” Donghae asked quietly as he kissed Eunhyuk’s cheek.

          “It gets better?” Eunhyuk wondered. “What would make it better?”

          Donghae reached over inside the nightstand drawer and pulled out a bottle. “Why don’t we add some flavor to the occasion?” Donghae suggested. “Open up.”

          Eunhyuk opened his jaw wide and felt Donghae slowly begin to pour honey into his mouth. The brunette set the bottle back down on the nightstand and began to kiss his boyfriend’s mouth, tasting him and the honey mixed together. Eunhyuk felt his body shake as Donghae placed his hands on his waist.

          Donghae began to place kisses all over Eunhyuk’s abs as honey dripped from his mouth onto Eunhyuk’s skin. Quickly, he it up with his tongue, causing Eunhyuk to squirm. Smiling, Donghae sat back up and removed the bandana from his boyfriend’s eyes.

          “Are you ready to go further?” he asked quietly.

          “Shut up and kiss me you idiot,” Eunhyuk playfully demanded as he grabbed Donghae’s face and kissed his mouth, before pushing Donghae back onto the bed and removing his clothes.