Maknae’s Distress

A Twisted Tale of Bloodlines II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Jung twins led themselves through the corridor where their rooms along with their cousins’ rooms were located. Upon reaching their destination at the end of the hall, Jessica magically opened their room and pulled her elder twin inside. 

Jessica made sure to lock the door while her elder twin nonchalantly began undressing in front of her. Of course, the younger Jung was used to the routine although she wasn’t used to seeing things this way.

The twins would usually play a game of undressing each other like they used to when they were still five year old kids and it still was the same old game they had played until now, with the one who still had an article of clothing left being declared as the winner. When they were still marveling at their physical changes during puberty, the winner of their little game would usually be the first to explore her twin’s maturing body. 

Waking up from her reverie, Jessica realized that her elder twin was now only wearing an oversized buttoned shirt. Her trousers had been thrown lazily into the basket. The younger Jung felt the urge to do something to the figure that very much reflected her own.

Taeyeon felt a pair of smooth hands snake over her waist from behind. A body had latched itself against her back. She held onto the hands and partly turned to have a pair of lips meet hers. 

“Taengoo…”Jessica muttered when they pulled away from the kiss. “Can you help me get off this dress?”

“Anything for my little princess.” Taeyeon replied as she turned to release her twin from the constriction of her clothes. 

When Taeyeon was done, her twin did not hesitate to make her move. The eldest Jung found herself being pinned against the soft bed that they had been sharing ever since they had arrived in the country. This was the second time of the day when Taeyeon found herself being dominated by her sister. The twins gave each other a seductive smile. Now their real game for dominance has begun again.

“You know what Taengoo, you’re always the one who’s pinning me down…” an evil smirk graced Jessica’s lips.

“But you’re the one who was always tempting me…Remember when we were sixteen…It was you who started it…” Taeyeon pouted. 

She heard a sigh from her sister before she found herself drowning in Jessica’s passionate kisses. A cold hand slipped from underneath her shirt causing her to flinch in surprise. Her younger twin just gave her an innocent smile. 

“You look tired, Taeyeon…Why don’t you relax and leave everything to me…” she heard Jessica whisper into her ear, the younger twin’s cold breath sent chills down Taeyeon’s spine.

“All right…I’m your slave for tonight, Sooyeon-ah…” Taeyeon sighed while pretending to be tired. 

“There…There…That’s my Taengoo…” Sooyeon smirked before beginning her real rampage on her elder twin sister’s body.
 

***


Juhyun was now alone in the great hall since Tiffany had to oversee the dinner being prepared by their servants in the kitchen. She cringed at the muffled voices that get to her ears whenever she loses concentration on shortening her hearing range. Although the book she had been reading was somehow keeping her from getting anymore distracted by the euphonic sounds of love coming from upstairs, Juhyun couldn’t seem to keep her hearing senses dulled. 

‘I’m your slave for tonight, Sooyeon…’

‘There…There…That’s my Taengoo…’

‘I can’t believe you’re doing this to me…’

‘That’s because you’re not always giving me the chance…’

‘Ahh…Sooyeon-ah, I want you!!!’

‘And I resent you…’

‘Yah! You’re supposed…to say…I love you…’

‘But...I already said that, Taengoo…’

‘Oh!’

‘Gee…’

‘Sooyeon-ah…You…make…my life…Complete…’

‘Then…I’ll be…counting kisses with you, Taengoo…’

‘My tears are overflowing now…’

‘I can see that…Let me taste those happy tears…They’re my sweet delight…’

Juhyun couldn’t concentrate on her reading. She thought she was going crazy. The constant banters and love lines of Taeyeon and Jessica keep invading her ears. The voices of her two oldest cousins kept ringing into her ear drums every now and then and the sweet talk doesn’t just end there. 

Soon, Juhyun would hear the worst that was to invade her suffering tympanic membranes. The sounds of love moans are now beginning to haunt her. The maknae has heard enough. ‘Argh! I can’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter