Together

A Twisted Tale of Bloodlines II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone had decided that it was finally time to retire for the morning. Sunny and Tiffany led Yuri and Yoona down the wing where their rooms were located. Each pair bid each other a pleasant night before finally slipping into their room. The maknaes, on the other hand, followed the eldest members down their dark wing. When they had reached the doors to their room, the two youngest said good night to the twins before they entered their bedrooms. 

Krystal felt awkward when she found herself alone with Juhyun. The other vampire seemed to notice the uneasiness that the youngest was showing. 

“Soojung, come here…” Juhyun said, patting the space on the bed. Krystal reluctantly approached the bed where her cousin had been sitting and plopped herself down beside Juhyun. 

Krystal tried to avoid the gentle eyes that were staring at her. She knew that if she did, she would feel her cheeks burning and her heart filled with desire. The youngest Jung suddenly felt a pair of hands drawing her closer to her longtime crush. A soft kiss landed on her cheeks before Juhyun proceeded to tighten her embrace on Krystal, catching the latter off guard. 

“Don’t worry, Soojung…I know already…and I feel the same as well…It’s just that I need time to comprehend what I’m feeling…” Juhyun finally confessed as she looked at the youngest. Krystal felt so happy deep inside. She, too, returned the embrace and they remained in each other’s arms for awhile before they finally slipped under the covers to sleep. 
 

 

***

 

Taeyeon slumped into bed without bothering to change her clothes. She was too tired of playing royalty with the humans. Jessica eyed her carefully as she closed and locked the door to their room. She studied Taeyeon’s tired figure as she proceeded to change to her nightgown since the cold night was beginning to hit her icy nerves. 

“Taengoo…” Jessica’s voice trailed off as she looked on.

“Hmmm?” Taeyeon mused without opening her eyes. 

“Want me to take your clothes off for you?” Jessica offered as she came towards the bed where her sister laid almost lifelessly. 

“Do whatever you want…I just want to cuddle with you and sleep…” Taeyeon replied she repositioned herself to allow her younger twin to undress her.

It was enough to make Jessica show her seductive smile. The younger twin slowly began to slip off her elder twin’s clothes until she was only in her undergarments much to Jessica’s delight. She leaned forward to capture her love’s lips. Taeyeon returned her twin’s kisses and placed her hands over Jessica’s waist to pull the younger girl towards her. 

The gaps between their bodies disappeared and Jessica felt her nightgown slowly being slipped off her figure. “Darling, you don’t need your nightgown right now…all you need is me…” Taeyeon mused between their kisses. 

A soft chuckle left Jessica’s lips that were still on her twin’s moist ones when she heard her sister’s cheesy lines. “Then, I don’t think you need your undergarments, either…” Jessica mused as she took off her sister’s lingerie. 

The twins slid under the blankets as they continued exploring each other with Jessica straddling her tired sister. Taeyeon looked into her twin’s crimson orbs as she brushed the girl’s hair from her face before pulling her down towards her. Jessica complied and laid her head on her sister’s shoulder inhaling the scent of the other vampire. 

“Do you want to sleep now, Taengoo? You must be more tired than before…” Jessica whispered as she held her sister in an embrace. She felt a hand her hair in reply. 

“Let’s sleep and continue what we’re doing later…Anyways, I’ll have you all to myself…” Taeyeon replied. Jessica smiled before closing her eyes as she listened to her sister’s heartbeat which synchronized with her own. 
 

 

***

 

“Yoona, I’m going to take a bath…” Yuri mused as she walked towards the bathroom while her dongsaeng tiredly allowed her body to fall onto the queen-sized bed. Yoona didn’t respond to the young Kwon’s words. She was too tired and too weak to move. Her extensive use of her powers to hasten their ship’s arrival on Turkish shores made her dead tired. Everything else was left to Yuri whose enormous control of the wind made them land in England in no time. 

Yuri noticed Yoona’s current state. She empathized with the exhausted girl. She went over to her cousin and gingerly lifted the younger girl up with her strong hands before heading towards the bathroom. 

“Little Yoong…I’ll give you a bath before you can go to bed.” Yuri said as she placed her younger cousin in the tub. Yoona let out a short groan in protest but she couldn’t fight back since she was too weak to do so. 

The young Im felt soft hands begin undressing her as she lay there unmoved. Then, warm water began running down her body as Yuri began to wash her tired cousin. The touch of her affinity soothed her as she allowed her unnie to care for her. 

A few minutes had gone and Yuri finally wrapped her dongsaeng in a robe before bringing her to bed. The young Kwon herself took a much needed quick bath before joining her cousin in bed. 

“Unnie…” Yoona weakly said. “I’m thirsty…” 

Yuri drew herself closer to her dongsaeng as she held the younger vampire close to her neck to allow her to drink her precious blood. The Kwon’s Black Pearl felt a pair of fangs stinging her neck and in a few moments, she felt her blood being drained. Every gulp that Yoona made gave the older girl a tingling sensation down her spine. 

She still has not gotten used to being fed on by her younger cousin but Yuri found the strange feeling of being a victim of Yoona’s thirst quite euphoric. Yuri felt weaker under Yoona’s fangs. She later resigned to sleep as she tried to balance out the energy being drawn from her. Only sleep could hasten her recovery as Yoona feasted on her blood. 

On the other hand, Yoona was gaining strength from every drop of her unnie’s blood. She found her fatigue slowly fading as she gulped each drop coming from Yuri’s artery. After satisfying her thirst, she plopped down beside her unnie and engulfed her in a tight embrace. Yoona observed her unnie’s sleeping face before she closed her eyes in slumber. 
 

 

***

 

In the room facing Yoona and Yuri’s door, Tiffany and Sunny couldn’t sleep as they pondered on the things that might befall their family. Both vampires were in bed as they stared blankly at the ceiling. Tiffany turned to face her lover who seemed immersed in her own thoughts. 

“Sunny-ah…You can’t sleep?” Tiffany asked, breaking the silent atmosphere. Sunny turned to face her lover and placed an arm over the younger girl’s waist. A smile crept up the Lee heiress’ face as a reply. 

Sunny planted a kiss on Tiffany’s forehead before saying her piece. “I can’t sleep, Fany-ah. These problems kept bugging me that all I want to do right now is to head out to the training room and practice my sword fighting skills which I believe is not as good as my archery.” 

Tiffany gave her an eye smile as she met the older girl’s crimson orbs. “How about we go downstairs to the training room?” the young brunette suggested as she sat up only to be pulled down by a firm hand.

Tiffany landed on top of Sunny with confusion written all over her face. “I thought-“ Tiffany’s statement was cut short when a pair of lips silenced hers. 

“Let’s rest for awhile, Fany…I know you’re tired…” Sunny said as she broke their kiss. Tiffany eyed her lover with suspicion as she pulled away. 

“Are you sure? It doesn’t sound like you…” the younger vampire said. 

In truth, Sunny has been pondering on another thing. It was the one thing she was holding back on the younger girl. The older vampire’s crimson eyes stared longingly at Tiffany’s blood-red ones. Tiffany noticed the hunger building up from within her lover as she looked into her love’s eyes. This hunger was different. It was the same type of hunger that their twin cousins have been trying to satisfy on each other. 

“Sunny…I think you shouldn’t hold back anymore…” Tiffany suddenly muttered as she continued to make an eye contact with her lover. 

Sunny realized what Tiffany had meant. Her eyes widened when she saw the younger vampire’s reassuring smile. “B-but…You might regret it later, Miyoung-ah…” Sunny pointed out while saying her lover’s true name. 

“No, I won’t. I love you too much to regret anything we’d do. Besides, I know very well that we are made for each other. If I’d want to spend eternity with someone, it would be with no one else but you. I love you, Soonkyu and you know that as much as I know that you love me too.” Tiffany remarked as she captured Sunny’s lips for an endearing kiss.

The kiss became more heated until Sunny found herself on top of her dongsaeng cousin. They both slipped under the covers as the morning sun peeped through the small crack amongst the curtained windows of their room.

The two vampires lost themselves in each other’s arms as they expressed their deep love for one another. It was morning, but they didn’t care. There was a lot of time for everyone in the house to spare. They both bet that none of their cousins bothered to get up from bed right now. 
 

 

***

 

Egypt

Shifting sands moved about under Hyoyeon’s skin as she laid unmoved by the soft breeze that went past her body that was lying prone on the desert. A black scorpion happened to pass by her face when she opened her eyes to reality. The scorpion greeted her with a simple staring contest until Hyoyeon picked up the creature by its tail and set it off on its way to another direction on the desert. 

Then, she stood up and scanned her surroundings specifically for two familiar people. It just so happened that they were in her field of vision. Sooyoung was sprawled on the desert floor while her grandfather was laying face down just a foot away from her. Hyoyeon had realized that her teleportation had somehow helped them escape the deadly confines of the chamber when they retrieved the twin swords. 

“So much for trying to retrieve those swords…Yoona and Yuri would’ve been a greater help…” Hyoyeon muttered to herself as she approached her cousin who was still unconscious. 

She recalled the event that had happened to them before she had them teleported in the middle of nowhere. She and Sooyoung had successfully opened the secret room where the twin swords were kept and upon touching the swords, flood waters began filling up the chamber and the ground began to crumble beneath their feet.

White Tiger couldn’t summon his needed affinity for every vampire except for Hyoyeon and Sooyoung was prevented from using his or her powers to an extent whilst inside the sacred chamber. The two cousins had in haste, grabbed the relics and with Hyoyeon’s dark powers of teleportation, she made them disappear from the collapsing chamber. 

Hyoyeon nudged her cousin awake. They were both dripping wet from the floodwaters that had rained upon them in waves and torrents. When Sooyoung had risen, Hyoyeon proceeded to wake her ancestor by gently prodding him. White Tiger arose and scanned his surroundings. He then, asked his descendent the usual question when you wake up in the middle of nowhere, “Where are we, Hyo?” 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter