Do Not Disturb

A Twisted Tale of Bloodlines II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bulgarian Countryside

“Yuri…” Yoona muttered.

“Yes, Yoong?” Yuri’s voice seemed to sound a lot sweeter than she had intended to.

“I was wondering…Why did we have to split up?” Yoona pondered as the two of them sat on the floor of their balcony in their white night gowns.

The view before them was enticing as the last of the Bulgarian sun disappeared in the horizon relieving the vampires of the glare as the sky turned a darker shade in every passing moment. Yuri turned to gaze at her beautiful dongsaeng who was sitting beside her.

“Well…Our fathers had wanted us to handle their joint business here in Bulgaria while the rest of our cousins were made to handle the family’s errands in London. From what I’ve heard, the lower class vampires in London have been stirring enough trouble to send a Hwang and a Lee there…” Yuri replied.

“So what are Taeyeon-unnie and Sooyeon-unnie up to?” Yoona continued to ponder.

“They were sent by our uncle to handle things from the surface while the two archers were meant to deal with stuff from underground…” Yuri stated in a matter-of-factly manner.

“Oh…I didn’t know that…I just knew that Juhyun was sent along because her mentors were supposed to go there. Krystal, on the other hand, was tasked to keep the vampire students in check…” Yoona sighed. “It’s hard to live with a lot of responsibilities…”

Yuri let out a chuckle at her dongsaeng’s remark. “At least you get to spend idle afternoons with me, Yoona…You don’t have to be bothered by the constant requests from the Scotland Yard to ask for your help in vampire investigations…”

“I guess you’re right, unnie…” Yoona smiled.

The two young ladies watched as darkness began engulfing the land. Yuri found her dongsaeng dozing off after a few minutes of silence. She marveled at how such a beautiful person could become more alluring once the darkness began to hover over her.

Taking care not to wake the sleeping girl, Yuri slowly got up and carried Yoona towards their shared bedroom after she closed the balcony doors and locked it with a flick of her wrist. Magic was a common thing among vampires although there were limitations as to what they could do.

Reaching the bedroom, Yuri gingerly placed her sleeping cousin onto the bed and tucked her in. She was about to head out the door and into her office room just across the hall when a hand got hold of her arm. In one swift motion, Yuri found herself being pulled down into the bed.

“Unnie…” Yoona mumbled while her eyes were still closed. “Sleep…”

Yuri couldn’t do anything but comply. After all, there wasn’t much to do in the morning.
 

 

***

 

At the Jung mansion, England

It was already late in the afternoon and storm clouds had been threatening to launch a heavy rainfall. Everyone had been quietly asleep in their rooms except for Juhyun who had fallen asleep in the library downstairs. She had been out with Sunny for target practice all night and the young Seo had settled herself in the library after her night bath while her unnie proceeded to the room she shared with the other archer in the family.

Inside the Jung twins’ room, the elder one began stirring in her sleep. The twins had been knocked out cold after a night of feeding each other and satisfying each other’s desires. Taeyeon unconsciously placed an arm over her twin’s chest as she turned to the side while Jessica didn’t budge from her position with her hands placed well above her head.

A few moments had passed until the younger of the two felt the weight on her chest. She became uncomfortable with the placement of her sister/fiancée’s arm.

Without opening her eyes, the younger Jung mumbled. “ByunTaengoo…”

Taeyeon heard her twin’s remark and realized that her hand was invading her sister’s body. In response, the eldest Jung lowered her arm onto her sibling’s abdomen without wasting any efforts to open her eyes. “But you like it…” Taeyeon retorted after she placed her arm on a more comfortable part of her sister’s bare body.

Jessica, on the other hand, felt relieved when she felt Taeyeon’s hand on her bare abdomen. An unconscious smile appeared on her face as she turned to face her sleeping elder twin and instinctively placed her lips on the latter to give the elder girl a small reward for her consideration.

“ByunSica…” Taeyeon muttered when the younger Jung pulled away.

“Hehe…I know you like it too…” Jessica rebutted.

The twins snuggled closer to each other as rain began pouring down on their estate. Right now, it is Taeyeon an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter