The Royal Jung Twins

A Twisted Tale of Bloodlines II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

England

It was a busy English afternoon for everyone as the people tried to cope with their errands and business for the day. England’s noblemen came strutting down the streets to meet their fellow gentlemen for a cup of tea at some of the country’s finest cafés. The rest of the nobles rode their carriages off to attend to their personal matters. 

It was a fine afternoon for a visit to the queen and the Jung twins had planned to do just that. They eyed the people’s activities as their exquisite carriage passed by. Jessica idly watched the scene from outside the window while Taeyeon, who was facing the brunette vampire, amused herself with her subject of observation – her bored twin sister. 

It took a while before Jessica noticed the mischievous pair of eyes that had been watching her for almost an hour. She turned and met those crimson orbs that were full of longing and lust. The younger twin’s eyes began their own scrutiny of her twin’s getup. 

Taeyeon’s long auburn hair seemed appealing and Jessica couldn’t resist the smell that they both shared – strawberry milk scent. It was sweet and seductive at the same time. Then, her eyes ravaged the clothes that her older sister had worn – a lovely black dress personally picked by Jessica herself. 

“Yah…What are your eyes doing?” Taeyeon questioned when she noticed Jessica gawking at her.

“What do you think, I’m doing?” Jessica retorted with another question. 

“Well…I think you were thinking of erted things while you were staring at me and my oh-so-lovely body…” Taeyeon smirked as she made her comeback. 

Jessica scoffed. “To be honest, I was you with my eyes. Do you have any problems with that, Taengoo?” 

“I don’t really have any problems with that, Sica. Besides, I was doing the same thing to you earlier…” Taeyeon remarked as she tried to suppress a laugh.

“Then, there really is nothing wrong since we’re even.” Jessica giggled. 

The two young ladies who were off to visit the queen shared laughter and mirth as their carriage brought them closer to their destination. When they had ended their episode of chuckles, the two girls began pondering on the disturbing matter that their two maknaes brought to their attention early in the morning. The urgency that the sixteen year olds brought to their room had robbed the two eldest of their sleep. 

Taeyeon was shocked when she saw Juhyun and Krystal enter their bedroom without much heed to courtesy. What alarmed her more was the fact that the maknaes had arrived early in the morning from their patrol. She knew they had uncovered something after noticing the delay on their arrival at the mansion. After inquiring about the matter, Taeyeon later found out about the ploy to ruin the Royal Vampire Family. 

Through Juhyun’s special powers of illusion, the eldest of the Jungs and her sleeping twin saw what happened to their maknaes during their night patrol. Jessica had awakened after witnessing the whole ordeal through her dreams which the young Seo had purposely revealed to her. 

“Taeyeon-ah…We should be more careful from now on…I do not want any of us to get hurt…” Jessica said with a serious tone. Taeyeon was slightly taken aback by her twin’s sudden remark. It was as if Jessica had read her like an open book. 

‘Silly, Taengoo…We can read each other’s minds, remember? It’s our special bond…usually those with the same affinities could communicate with one another without ever speaking, but we are a special case…’ Jessica conveyed through her sister’s brain. 

‘Oh, I almost forgot about our special means of communication…I guess this must also be the reason why we’re so in-sync with each other…It might also be the reason why we can pick up each other’s thoughts…’ Taeyeon replied. 

‘Yes…I do remember you conveying your erted thoughts to me…’

‘And so do you…’

The twins’ conversations of the mind continued until the carriage halted in front of a theater. The two girls looked towards the edifice before shifting their attention towards each other.

“I guess we’ll have to discuss our problems some other time. For now, let us focus on the situation at hand.” Taeyeon said as she smiled at her twin. 

“I might want you to top the impression that I made on the queen the other night…” Jessica challenged.

“What’s in it for me, darling?” Taeyeon cocked an eyebrow at her sister’s dare. 

“It will be a surprise, honey…” Jessica replied in a haughty tone as she too raised an eyebrow in mimicry of her twin sister’s expression. 

“And if I lose, princess?” 

“Then, you’re not going to be deemed fit for the royal wedding, my fiancée…”

“That is quite a challenge…But I’ll take it, love…”

“That’s my Taengoo…always thrilled by dares…” 

The door was opened by an elegantly dressed servant and the two vampire princesses stepped out of the carriage gaining the curiosity and bewilderment of the people who saw them. Even the servant himself felt nervous as he escorted the two young ladies into the theater where a writer’s famous play was being shown to its elite audience which included the queen. 

The Jung princesses held such regal bearings that even the nobles who chanced upon their beauty became intimidated. Taeyeon and Jessica held each other’s hands as they made their entrance into the theater. Taeyeon did not mind the curious eyes that stared at her as she and her twin passed by. She was used to this kind of attention back in their homeland. 

The two vampires soon heard whispers among the rich ladies and gentlemen that they happened to pass. 

“They look so beautiful.”

“Are they relatives of the queen?” 

“The auburn-haired lady

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter