Equilibrium

A Twisted Tale of Bloodlines II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunny and Tiffany were awful tired after having made to chase after their own carriage when Jessica had ended her meeting with the Queen. The girls and Taeyeon had chosen to chase their ride after it had turned a few blocks from the Yard. To the two archers, it was better than having to chase after rogue vampires who were very prominent in the East Side of London. 

Tiffany gave out a tired sigh as they entered their shared room. She hastily went into their bathroom to freshen up while Sunny changed into her bathrobe and waited on the velvet couch that sat at the foot of their shared bed. Her cousin took a little longer than usual in her bath so the shorter yet older archer reclined on the couch while she skimmed through the pages of her favorite book. 

It was not long before the young Lee had fallen asleep with the book falling onto her chest. The sleep-inducing sounds of raindrops falling and slipping down the smoke-glazed window and the comfortable silence of the room made the young lady’s tired body relax on the velvet divan. 

When Tiffany had exited the bathroom, she found her older cousin snoozing on the couch with nothing worn underneath her white robe. The young Hwang enjoyed the sleeping beauty from a distance as she changed into her night gown. Then, heading towards the sleeping girl, Tiffany sat on the warm carpeted floor near Sunny’s face to marvel the older girl’s beauty. 

A few minutes had passed when the older girl stirred in her sleep before becoming wide awake upon the realization that she had accidentally taken advantage of her much needed nap. When she opened her eyes, she was met with a cute eye smile that came from her younger cousin whose face was too close to hers. Sunny flinched in surprise of the younger girl. 

“Yah! You scared me, Fany.” Sunny mused. Tiffany only gave her an innocent smile before suddenly capturing the older girl’s lips with hers. Sunny was more than shocked at the gesture. She clearly was bewildered by the younger girl’s sudden action. The young Hwang had just given her a deep kiss before pulling away with a smile plastered on her face. 

“Sunny…It’s time to freshen up.” Tiffany said with an unwavering smile. She slowly pulled the older girl up and led her to the bathroom. Sunny had allowed herself to be pulled away as she pondered on what her dongsaeng had done to her. They had finally reached the bathroom when Sunny had come to her senses. The younger girl was now pushing her through the door. 

The older archer gave Tiffany a much deserved smile before surprising the younger girl with a kiss on the lips. “I’ll be back…” Sunny gave her dongsaeng a seductive smile before retreating to the bathroom and closing the door leaving a now bewildered Tiffany. 

‘Two can play at this game, Miyoung.’ Sunny thought with a smirk. Tiffany, on the other hand, settled herself on their shared bed waiting for her lovely cousin to step out of the bathroom. 
 

 

***

 

The feeling of the warm water soothed her tired body. Steam was rising from the hot bath as she mindlessly laid herself into the large luxurious tub with the warm water soaking her up to her chest. A pair of crimson eyes observed her as she relaxed on her side of the bathtub. Jessica unconsciously played with her brunette hair until she met the eyes of her silent observer. A smile crept onto her face when she saw the person silently admiring her features.

“What are you looking at?” Jessica questioned although she pretty much knew the answer that her much loved twin would tell her. 

Taeyeon who was sitting in the tub facing her smiled before revealing her answer. “I’m looking at my princess…and her lovely figure…” 

Jessica let out a soft giggle at her twin’s clever choice of words. This was one of the infinite reasons why she loved her elder twin. She was as playful and witty with her random words that would always make Jessica feel all giddy inside. 

The two girls just had their dramatic moments under the heavy rain and now they found themselves sharing the bathtub in order to make up for their misunderstanding. Surely, their moment under the rain was more epic than this but the two girls did not find it enough to soothe their tastes. They wanted to do more to make themselves forget the thing that happened previously and they resolved to cover the bad memory with more good memoirs together. 

The bath was just a start and the twins were now enjoying each other’s company. The two had gotten silent for awhile but the silence was that of comfort and not of awkwardness. They remained in blissful silence for a while before Jessica finally broke the ice. 

“Come here, Taengoo…” Jessica said as she let out a hand for the other girl to take. Knowing her younger twin’s intention, Taeyeon took the fragile and at the same time deadly hands before leading herself to snuggle up to the younger girl. The two laid in the warm tub in comfort while they enjoyed the silence that filled the empty space. Jessica rested her head on her older yet shorter twin’s shoulder. 

“Sica, is the water’s temperature just fine?” Taeyeon asked out of the blue while her finger drew circles on the younger girl’s abdomen. Jessica watched as Taeyeon made ripples in the water. 

“It’s fine…although I can feel you heating up…” Jessica replied. She cupped her twin’s face with her hand and gave the older girl a soft kiss before continuing what she had wanted to say. “But I can cool you down, Taengoo…”

With that, Taeyeon’s temperature began to drop slowly at Jessica’s touch. The older girl gave her fiancée a thankful smile. They cuddled for a bit until the younger girl fell asleep. Jessica laid in Taeyeon’s embrace as she slept. The older girl soon noticed her light snoring causing her to observe the younger one as she slumbers. 

‘You sleep even in the most uncomfortable places…You really are something, Sica…’ Taeyeon thought, amused by her younger twin. The older Jung decided to bring her to the bedroom without waking the girl. She carried her twin in her arms as Jessica continued to sleep. Taeyeon’s heat had dried them both as they entered their bedroom. Taeyeon gingerly laid down the sleeping girl before taking her place on her side of the bed. 

“Goodnight, Sica.” Taeyeon whispered before planting a kiss on her sister’s forehead. She had not yet fallen asleep in bed when a soft hand crept over her bare stomach. It was Jessica snuggling up to her. Taeyeon rolled to her side facing the sleeping girl and placed an arm over the younger girl’s shoulder before finally closing her eyes in resignation to sleep. 
 

 

***

 

Kwon and Im Mansion, Bulgaria 

“Yuri…It’s time to wake up…” Yoona’s voice called as Yuri felt her body being shaken by a hand. The older girl opened her eyes to see her beautiful dongsaeng holding a cup of hot tea for her to drink in the morning. A few biscuits were there at the bedside table. 

“I’m up.” Yuri managed with a smile. The younger girl handed the cup of tea for her unnie to drink while she took the small plate of biscuits from the bedside table. Yoona took one bite from the biscuit before handing the small plate to the older girl. They ate their little appetizer quietly until everything was finished. The younger girl was about to take the empty platter and cup of tea when a hand grabbed her preventing her from taking the dishes away. 

Yoona gave her a confused look. “Is something wrong, Unn…Yuri?” the younger girl asked. For a moment, Yuri thought she had been frozen by the innocent stare that Yoona casted her way. She thought she was spellbound by those captivating crimson eyes.

Waking from her reverie, Yuri shook herself before responding to her much favored dongsaeng. “You don’t have to take those, Yoona…Unnie will handle things.” 

With a movement as swift as the wind, Yuri took the dishes from her astonished dongsaeng before heading out the door leaving Yoona stuck in her thoughts. ‘Seriously unnie, you don’t have to do everything...Let me help…’ Yoona thought as she sighed and slumped back into bed. 

Meanwhile, Yuri found herself inside the kitchen in the blink of an eye. ‘That’s an advantage for belonging to the fastest vampire family…’ Yuri chuckled to herself

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter