A Few Answers

A Twisted Tale of Bloodlines II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Unnie…” was the first word that came from Krystal’s mouth as she faced her cousin in embarrassment. Juhyun’s gentle eyes just kept staring at her. The older maknae had yet to say something to the youngest member of the Royal Family. 

Krystal looked away from her cousin. She had wished to just disappear from Juhyun’s sight, but she clearly knew that it wasn’t possible. Embarrassment began to show on her face as she felt that Juhyun had not yet taken her eyes off of her. 

“Soojung…” was the one word that Juhyun had spoken since her initial shock at the maknae’s action. “Go to sleep…” said Juhyun as she pulled the Jung maknae closer surprising the youngest Jung.

Krystal finally closed her eyes to sleep when she felt the steady beating of Juhyun’s heart. She knew that she will be safe in the young vampire’s arms. She didn’t know why but she just felt that Juhyun could be there for her when her unnies are away. 
 

 

***

 

Tiffany and Sunny had fallen into deep sleep that they didn’t sense two figures observing them. A soft breeze began blowing as the two vampires shivered in the cold. A voice called out in the wind, waking the two vampires. “Sunny…Fany-ah…”

The two archers sat up and began scanning their surroundings for the source of the voice. Their eyes came upon two figures clad in black cloaks. Crimson eyes met as Sunny and Tiffany stared at the pair of newcomers. 

“It has been awhile, hasn’t it?” the figure asked the two vampires who had just awakened. 

A smile came upon Tiffany’s face while Sunny was frozen in awe. “Yes, it has been awhile since we last saw you two.” Tiffany mused. 

“Didn’t you miss us?” the figure asked as she opened her arms expecting an embrace from either of the two vampires. 

“Of course we did!” Sunny muttered as she ran towards the two figures and engulfed them in a warming hug while Tiffany followed suit. 

The four vampires remained hugging each other for a moment before they pulled away with smiles on their faces. It has been quite a reunion for them as the two vampire archers led their unexpected visitors towards the Jung mansion. 
 

 

***

 

Two pairs were seated facing each other on the great dining hall of the Jungs. Food was placed before them and everyone had been eating peacefully with a few talks here and there. 

“So, how have you two been?” Tiffany asked as she eyed the pair sitting from across her and Sunny. 

“Oh, Yoona and I are fine. We’ve been idling about in the mansion and both of us had nothing to do until what happened yesterday…which…made us run here…” Yuri mused as she looked at her archer cousin in the eye. 

“Why? What happened back there?” Sunny inquired as she eyed the two vampires who seemed reluctant to tell them anything. 

“I---We-we met our ancestor’s twin brother…Gray…He was the first werewolf…and he seemed to be planning something against vampires…” Yoona replied. 

“You see, there was something going on in one of the villages and the people asked us for help. There have been disappearances in the village and no one has found any bodies of the victims…It turned out that Gray was behind them…and if my assumptions were correct, he was planning to build an army of werewolves to fight us…” Yuri explained.

Tiffany and Sunny were in a state of shock. Everything seemed to be spinning out of control. They now realized how dire their situation is becoming and the unrest happening in England is adding up to their problems. For once, the two archers had wished that the queen would not place the responsibility on their hands. If the human queen were to let the Royal Vampire Family take the matter into their hands, they would surely be stressed out. 

“Did he hurt you?” Tiffany asked. The two girls shook their heads in response. 

“Gray had let us go unharmed. He said he was pleased with how we had turn out to be good vampires…So he let us go on our way…but he said he would not take us lightly when we meet again…” Yoona replied. 

At that moment, two figures entered the hall earning the attention of the vampire cousins. It was Krystal and Juhyun. They were still clad in their nightgowns when they came and it was no surprise that they were quite stressed out. 

The appearance of Yoona and Yuri grinning in their seats, however, took the sleep away from their eyes. “Unnie!” Juhyun exclaimed before she sped towards her unnies and locked them both in a tight embrace just as the two girls had stood to greet the maknaes. 

Krystal came towards them and joined the hug as Sunny and Tiffany simply amused themselves of the gathering. When everyone had pulled away, the eldest girls in the room invited their maknaes to sit and eat with them. 

“Yuri-unnie…I sensed that you were coming, but I couldn’t believe it since you and Yoona-unnie were so fast and it was hard for me to hear you approach the ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter