8 Years Later…

A Twisted Tale of Bloodlines II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In the Land Rule by the Queen

It was a cloudy London afternoon and the streets of the Queen’s city were void of its lively population. Majority of the citizens were safely contented of passing the day indoors while they enjoyed their afternoon tea sessions. 

On this sunless day, a young lady of 18 years stepped out of a local bookshop. Her chestnut brown hair radiating an aura of beauty while her laced black dress did nothing to hide her perfect curves that spelled feminine perfection; the young lady walked with an air of a princess while she scanned the area for someone. 

Having spotted the person who was apparently waiting for her from across the block, she happily hastened her strides as she approached to meet the person with arms wide open eager to shower the other lady who was wearing a classy rider’s outfit in black with a warm hug. 

“I missed you, Taeyeon! Oh, and thanks for waiting for me.” the young feminine lady smiled as she wrapped her arms around the shorter girl who wore an outfit that was equally fitting for a noble lady who was going to go on a horseback ride. 

“How could you miss me that much, Jessica Jung Sooyeon? We’ve only been away from each other for a few hours…” Taeyeon lovely twin as they pulled away. 

“It was five hours!” 

“It wasn’t that long…”

“For me, it was…” 

Taeyeon chuckled at her twin’s pout. She was amused to see this rare side of her sister. A horse-drawn carriage stopped by in front of them while one of the men riding it opened the door for them. The two young ladies entered the carriage which rode off as soon as its passengers had been secured. 

As soon as Taeyeon and her twin sister had found their seats beside each other in their private carriage, Jessica aggressively pinned her elder twin on the comfortable seat. The younger Jung hungrily tasted her twin’s lips much to the surprise of the eldest. Jessica didn’t stop there. She proceeded to her sister’s shirt while she entertained her twin with her luscious kisses. 

“Mmmm…Jessica…Can we wait until we reach our home?” Taeyeon mumbled as she tried to stop her younger twin sister from proceeding further by placing a finger on her twin’s moist lips. Being obedient to her elder twin, Jessica stopped her rampage on Taeyeon and sat up quietly with disappointment written on her face. Taeyeon got up and fixed herself. 

“I miss my fiancée slash twin sister so much and this is the way she treats me?” Jessica pouted. 

The eldest Jung couldn’t bear to see her beloved sister disappointed so she pulled the younger Jung closer to her and gave her a much needed deep kiss before saying her piece. “I was just gone for five hours and you miss me that much already? Aigoo. Don’t worry, Jung Sooyeon…You’ll get it from Taengoo when we arrive home…” 

The eldest Jung gave Jessica a seductive smile which caused the latter to lighten up. ‘You better make it up to me, Taengoo…I want you!’ Jessica said with her eyes while she kept smiling at Taeyeon.

The latter just gave her an alluring smile in return. 

The rest of the ride had been wholesome with the twins chatting happily about what they did during their hours of being apart from each other. Their carriage had now exited the city and was headed towards a huge mansion that loomed on top of a hill. Its luxurious feel clearly defined the people who resided in it. The mansion had simply spelled royalty in every detail of its architecture. 

Minutes later, the twins found themselves entering their house’s great halls. Eager to continue what they had previously been doing in the carriage before Taeyeon had stopped, Jessica caught her twin in an embrace before crashing her lips on the older lady. The twins got engrossed in their lip-locking adventures that they were oblivious to see Juhyun sitting on one of the velvet couches reading a book. The maknae was apparently distraught of the scene unfolding before her very eyes until a figure descending the stairs nearby cleared . 

“It seems that every time I see you two together, you’re always doing something lusty…” the figure who now stood at the foot of the stairs called out, an eye smile clearly visible on her face. 

The twins stopped their love adventures with Jessica pulling away reluctantly from her sister. “We were just expressing our sisterly love, Tiffany Hwang Miyoung…” Jessica retorted, apparently sad to have her make out session cut off. 

“Why don’t you two save other people the burden of embarrassment? You’re clearly corrupting the maknae, Juhyun. Look at her, she’s clearly distraught!” Tiffany ranted as she settled herself beside the distracted maknae. 

Taeyeon remained quiet at the moment. She was too tired to argue. “Oh…We’re sorry about that Juhyun…We didn’t know you were right there…” Jessica graciously let out a smile for the maknae before turning to face her closest cousin with a seductive smirk. “You’re just tired, Tiff. Why don’t you have fun with Sunny Lee Soonkyu, instead?”

“Yah! Why drag Sunny into this? She’s busy running an errand for her parents for a while. She’ll be back by night fall…”

“Hmm...Figures…No wonder you’re all cranky…You must miss your ‘Sunny Bunny’…”

“Jung Taeyeon! Why aren’t you restraining that evil twin sister-fiancée of yours?”

Taeyeon calmly smiled before sighing in exhaustion. “Sooyeon-ah…Let’s head upstairs to our room…I’m clearly tired…and oh…Fany, my sister and I will be missing on dinner so you girls will have to eat without us…” 

At this, Jessica was more than happy as Taeyeon began leading her up the stairs by the hand. “See you tomorrow, Tiff…I’m having Taeyeon for dinner.” The younger Jung stuck her tongue out at her cousin. 

Tiffany could only roll her eyes at her cousin’s statement. When the Jungs had left, the eighteen year old Hwang turned her attention to the sixteen year old girl sitting beside her. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter