Chapter Nine

My Abnormal Bodyguard

Chapter Nine

(I change the story title xD)

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

.

.

"Argh...Excuse me for a minute, I'm not feeling good.." Jessica grab her stomach and pretend to be dizzy..

"Huh?...Oh." Yoong said and look at her with a worried face.

"Mianeh." Jessica said and drag Tiffany to the restroom quickly..

.

.

"Are you okay?" Tiffany thought she really wasn't feeling good, and look at her friend worriedly.

"I'm fine..Just a little dizzy..Anyway, you guys planned this didn't you?"

"Huh? Plan what?"

"Planning the supposedly special event for me and Yoong, and that he will ask me out."

"What?? How did you know??" Tiffany eyes went wide open surprise that Jessica knew about it all along.

"I'm smart enough you know...tsk tsk...I'm your best friend but you still hide secret from me?"

"You know that Yoong like you-???!?!?" She quickly cover after revealing the secret.

"I knew all along already...Just pretending to act dumb and clueless so that Yoong won't try to ask me out and to see when will you two finally admit on lying...tsk tsk."

"You did? But why? And how??"

"Because, I don't want to break our long friendship moments...You know, if I say no, it will be very awkward to me and Yoong...And I found out that he likes me in 11th grade. It was a day before Valentine's Day...-"


Flashback - 11th Grade

"Yah, what are you doing?" Jessica look over to Yoong, who is deeply into writting something on a piece of paper.

"Nothing...Taking notes." He reply back without looking over to her.

"Taking notes? You're not even looking at the board." She said and threw an eraser over to him.

"You'll see." That was the only thing he reply back again...

.

.

...The end of the school day...

"Oh, Yoong forgot his notebook." Jessica was coming back to the classroom to grab her stuffs, and notice a white notebook on Yoong's desk.

"Clumsy person." She said and grab it, wanting to give it back to him later...As she did, a piece of paper fail down from the notebook to the ground...

"Huh?.." She look at it blankly and open it.

To Jessica, I didn't have the courage to tell you this in person, but instead wrote it down as a letter. It's has been about 1 years already since we met each other. You were a great friend to have. I really like having you around...But did you feel the same way as I did?..As time goes by, I realize I have feelings for you, Sica-ah. That's why I always make up excuses to see you or talk to you..I only tease you because...I think you are cute!! ^___^....Today is Valentine's Day, you know, the day where everyone have a couple or a date...So I was wondering, will you be my Valentines?? Not just for today, but for the rest of my life...That sound so cheesy though.Anyway, Jessica Jung Sooyeon, will you be my girlfriend? If yes, lets meet each other at the city center this evening..I will keep on waiting until you come, so you better come!!≈

.

.

"You forgot your notebook." After finding Yoong, Jessica quickly give him the notebook and pretending that she didn't find anything inside it.

"Oh my god, where did you find this...Did you see anything inside??" Yoong grab it quickly and look at her.

"Find what? Was there anything in there?" She pretend and try to grab the notebook teasing him.

"N-nothing...Gomowoh." He said and put the notebook inside his backpack quickly.


"Heol, he told me to proofread the letter for him...But I don't know why, he said it went missing." Tiffany shake her head not wanting to believe that Jessica had knew all along.

"Babo. And I was actually waiting that day for him to officially give me the letter." Jessica frown and went to the sink to wash her hands.

"You did?? Did you have feelings for him??"

"Yes I did...I liked him so much. After the day he walked me home while it was raining...and he also held my hand and ran to find an umbrella, I started to have feelings for him more and more. I was so happy that he finally will ask me to be his Valentines...But, he never gave me the letter or anything...Stupid Yoong, I was actually crying so hard to Krystal that night...Anyway, after waiting for like 1-2 years, the feelings suddenly went away...I just see him as a close friend now...Don't tell Yoong about anything I said..I don't want him to be sad, and I don't want my friendship with him to break..."

"Heol, and you never tell your best friend about this??" Tiffany said and pretend to be mad at Jessica.

"You didn't tell me anything about Yoong either!" Jessica smack her friend on the arm and pout.

"Oww..alright..I'll just said, you didn't feel good and want to go home..."

*Knock knock* "Yah, Jessica, are you okay?" It was Yoong knocking outside, checking to see if Jessica was fine.

"She's really ill after drinking too much...I guess she need to go home.." They open the door and Jessica pretend to be dizzy and grab on to Tiffany.

"I'll take her home!" Yoong said quickly and went over to help Jessica walk.

"Ani-yah, you stay here and enjoy the party...I have my bodyguard already.."

.

.

"Yah, they are coming.." Yul tap Taeng on the back quickly telling him to be careful..."Wear this." He took out a sunglass from his pocket and give it to Taeng..

"Yay! Thank you." Taeng said in joy and put it on, making everyone around him think he is weird.

"Why...are you wearing sunglasses?" Tiffany approach them and look at Taeng.

"I have allergy." Taeng respond quickly then glance over at the "sick" Jessica.

"Oh...Anyway, Jessica need to go home..She is not feeling good.." 

"I'll carry her out to the car." Yoong said and quickly went infront of Jessica.

"No, Taeng will..Stay here and have fun Yoong." Jessica make an excuse and point to Taeng..

"Oh, oh.." Not knowing what to do, Taeng quickly went infront of her and piggyback Jessica.

.

.

"Phew...I think, you can let me go now." After escaping successfully, Jessica tap Taeng telling him that she's alright.

"Huh? You're ill. How are you going to walk?"

"I'm not ill. Just a little dizzy and sleepy."

"Are you sure?..." Taeng turn around and look at her blankly..."I guess she's drunk or sleep talking.." He mumble to himself and keep on carrying Jessica.

"Babo."..."Why are you wearing sunglasses in the night?"

"Because I...have allergy.."

"Allergy...you didn't have it earlier though..."

"Don't worry about it.." They arrive at the car and Taeng let Jessica down, helping her getting in the car, even though she is perfectly fine.

.

.

.


"We are he-.." After arriving back home, Taeng park the car and look over to Jessica, who's already closed her eyes and went to sleep. "Sleeping already, haha." He stare at her sleeping face chuckles.."Should I wake her up?...Will I get yell if I do that?..." Finally Taeng came up with a decision, he quickly got out of the car and went to Jessica's side.

.

.

"Why does it feel heavy?..." Taeng's decision was to carry Jessica inside and not interrupt her sleep.."Hello, hurry and open the door." He approach the guards in the front and praying for them to open the doors faster.

.

.

"Argh." He groan quietly while gently placing Jessica on her bed. At that moment, while putting her down, his sunglasses fall off revealing his bright red eyes.

"Go back to sleep.." Forgetting about his eyes, Taeng look at Jessica, who is opening her eyes and looking at him back.

"Why are your eyes red...?" She look at him blankly.

"Uh...what red? You're drunk or dreaming...Go to sleep." He quickly pull the blanket up to cover her and left..."Great, good thing I can tell her that she's dreaming...Aishh."

.

.

.

Jessica sees Taeng's red eyes??? Will she remember it? Or think it was just a dream like Taeng told her???


Thank you to all my readers who subcribes and comments hehe..:X