Chapter Thirty

My Abnormal Bodyguard

Chapter Thirty

As we goes back to what is happening down at the basement, Jessica is currently giving the two guards icy glare that caused them to shiver like crazy even though they don't know why it happened.

.

"Fine, I'll open the door by myself." Jessica quickly snatch the key hanging on the guard's pocket and push them to the side..

"A-andwae..." They call out but Jessica didn't listen and kept on trying to unlocking the door...

*Click* The door finally open up, revealing a "dead" Taeng inside...All pale and skinny and sad from being lock for days...

"Taeng! What the heck, why are you guys tying him?!?! AISH!" She turn around and glare at the guards one more time, telling them to back away, then quickly went over to untie Taeng.

"Jess...ica.." Taeng look up, calling out Jessica's name faintly and pass out for a minute..

"Yah! Are you trying to kill him or what? Ugh.." After scolding the guards loudly, Jessica helps Taeng walk outside the basement...it was all fine when the end up bumping into the president..

.

"Where are you going?" He look at Jessica weirdly as she walk to the front yard.

"Appa! Why did you do this? Is it because?...You lied to me!...."

"I was just protecting and not wanting you to get hurt, Sica-yah.."

"Protecting me?? You're hurting me instead~ Appa, I'm old enough, I know what I am doing, please don't ever do anything like this..."

"Jessica! You can't be with him, no matter what. He's a werewolf and you are the president's daughter. This will hurt you if the whole public know about his identity...He will also might hurt you...So, go back inside the house. Leave Taeng to me."

"SHUT UP! I don't want to hear anything. I don't care if I'm the president's daughter or anything...Ugh, I hate you! I don't want to be here anymore~!" This is the first time Jessica ever been rude to her dad, causing him to be shock by how much Taeng had changed Jessica...

"Jessica-" The president called out to his daughter, but it was too late as a taxi had came by and drove off after TaengSic had went inside.

.

.

10 minutes later, Jessica and Taeng arrived at the Yul's cafe shop and Jessica quickly got out, then trying to carry Taeng out also..

"Oh! What are you guys doing here?" Fortunately, Yul was just about to leave after locking the door, saw them and went over to help Jessica. "What happened to Taeng??"

"I ran away after my appa locked him up...Calling him....I think you won't know, and I don't want to break yours and Taeng's friendship either." Thinking that Yul was just as surprised as everyone and not knowing anything about Taeng's wolf identity, Jessica didn't want to tell him about it either.

"Ah...haha...I know what you are talking about...No worry, I'm the first person to ever know he's a werewolf. We've been friends since at a young age. Don't worry, Taeng is not scary at all, he is rather....dumb...haha." Yul laugh out loud teasing the unconscious Taeng right now, since he will get beat up if he did it to Taeng when he is awake.."Anyway, I don't know if you should go to his house or not....Hm...I guess you guys can stay at my place, if there is nowhere to go for right now...Come.."

And so, Yul drove Jessica and Taeng to his own place for tonight, helping his best friend as much as possible after seeing Taeng suffer from everyone's oppinions.

.

.

"Wow, your house is really pretty...You live here??" Jessica look around after walking inside Yul's house, it was average size apartment/condo-ish but very luxury and beautiful..

"Haha, no...I live with my appa and umma...But, I do come here when I want to be silent and by myself..Anyway, feel free here like your own house. Don't need to be shy...Alright...the rent for one night is $1000." Yul try to play around with Jessica and chuckles ordering her to give him the rent money.

"What?!"

"Just kidding...hehe...It's free.." He grab out his phone and look at the time..."Oh god...It's 9:20 already?? AH! I'm dead, I'm dead..."

"Wae oh?" Jessica look at the hurry Yul running around to grab some stuffs before putting his shoes on quickly...

"I need to go somewhere...I'll check on Taeng later...I'm seriously late...Annyeong~" He said and close the door after walking outside quickly...

.

.


"Hello ma'am, are you Miss Tiffany Hwang-ssi?" The w waiter went over and bow to Tiffany after seeing a elegant and beautiful girl wandering around blankly.

"Ah yes, I am Tiffany Hwang."

"Great~ our young master is waiting for you inside over there." The waiter smile and Tiffany through their busy restaurant safely to a seperate room, only used for V.I.P guests.

.

"Here?" Tiffany look at the waiter blankly as she look around the high class place...It's not that Tiffany had never been to places like this. She always goes to all these high class restaurants...But, this is the first time she ever been here, the most famous restaurant in Korea, winning many medals as the best restaurant you can't miss out. "I can't believe that guy's family is the boss of this place? Young master? Oh please don't be another jerk like all those rich idiots.."

"Oh, that's weird, where did he go..." The waiter scratch his head in confuse after realizing his boss wasn't in here...."Oh well, please wait here, I am pretty sure he will be back in a few minutes. At the moment, would you like anything to drink?"

"Hm...Just water for right now, thanks."

"Yes ma'am, I'll be back soon with your drink." The waiter bow to Tiffany politely and walk out of the room.

.

.

...30 minutes later...

Tiffany had already finished her glass of water and yet, the guy is nowhere to be seen...It is about 10:00pm, Tired and annoyed of being trick, Tiffany stood up getting ready to leave.."Didn't the restaurant closed already? Why didn't the waiter said anything?..."

.

.

*Click* She open the door and walk out to the hall leading out to the main area of the restaurant...

3...2...1...Tiffany's footsteps start to get slower and slower...and eventually stop...

Her eyes open widely to what she saw infront of her..."Oh...My...God."

.

.

What did Tiffany sees??? :) Next chapter coming out soon...today...hehe... :D