Chapter Three

My Abnormal Bodyguard

Chapter 3

"I'm going to my classes right now..Yah, I made an opportunity for you to be with Jessica alone, but now you said you don't to wake her up??" Tiffany talk on her phone while walking around the school...She was talking to Yoong.

"I know...But I don't want to go deaf again." Yoong reply to her sadly over the phone..

"Wear a helmet!!" Tiffany angrily said to Yoong as she walk around the hall finding her class...While so into the phone conversation, Tiffany accidentally bump into someone passing by..."Oh my, I'm so sorry." She bow to them and apologize quickly.

"I'm fine...Stop bowing, haha." The person reply to her and she look up...She notice he look very familiar.."Huh??" She point to him...It was the guy from yesterday, also known as, Yul.

"Nice to meet you." He smile cooly after also noticing that it was one of the girls from yesterday.

"Hello..hehe." Tiffany show off her eyesmile but then quickly look down awkwardly..."Hwang Miyoung, where are you?" She heard Yoong's voice from the phone and totally forgot that she was talking to Yoong...

"I'm so sorry Yoong, I forgot I was talking to you." After saying goodbye to Yul, Tiffany quickly left and went back to the phone conversation.

"Why? Is it because you were talking to guys again? Hahaha." Yoong tease his friend and laugh over the phone.

"No. I just bumped into them by accident...Anyway, back to your subject. Are you going with Jessica or not?" Tiffany stood outside the classroom door to talk while everyone went inside.

"I...uh...I'll see." He reply back slowly.

"Aish, arraso whatever. I'm not going to nice anymore. I have to go to class now, do whatever you want..Annyeong." She hang up and walk into her class.

.

.

.

"Is anybody sitting here?" After sitting down getting ready for class, someone suddenly approach Tiffany and ask her a question.

"Huh..No.." She reply to them without looking and focusing on texting.

"Thanks. Never knew we were in the same class...haha." The person said and chuckle slightly..After hearing a familiar voice, Tiffany look up.

"Oh!" Her eyes wide open finding out that he was the person that bumped into her before, Yul.

"Nice to meet you again...I guess we have some connection since we always bump into each other...haha." He laugh while getting out stuffs to take notes for the class.

"I guess..." She said and smile.."Arraso, since we are in the same class. I'm Tiffany. And you?" She show off her eyesmile while helding out her hand.

"I'm Yul." He smile and shake her hand..."Tiffany...It's a pretty name..hmm..Your name sound like you are from the states, are you?" He ask her calmly like they were close friend...or he could be flirting ahah.

"Ah yes, I was born in the states, but moved here when I was about 13 years old."

"Oh..your english must be very fluent.." And so, they went on getting to know each other and starting random conversations that somehow made them forgot what they needed to learn in the class.

.

.

.


"Mr.Im, I want to see the young man profile from yesterday. Will you find it for me?" The president said after Mr.Im was told to come into his office.

"The one that helped Miss Jessica?"

"Yeah, I was told about his skills from yesterday, and it was pretty impressive..Also, my wife keep on nagging me to get a bodyguard for Jessica after what happen last night...So I just wanted to look at his profile."

"Alright sir, just give me a minute." Mr.Im said and went to the computer to search something up.

.

.

After awhile, he finally found Taeng's profile and show it to the president..."Kim Taeng.." The president mumble as he look at Taeng's informations.

"Poor kid, he doesn't have a dad, and only work in a coffee shop." He shake his head as he scroll down the page.."I wonder where he learn all the skills.."

.

.

.


After accomplishing the hardest mission ever, Jessica finally woke up and currently getting ready in her room while Yoong is down stair in the living room.

"Yoong, you're here?" Mrs.Jung slowly came down from the stair and approach Yoong.

"Ah yes ma'am." He quickly stood up and bow to her politely.

"Where's Jessica? Why did she left you here all alone?" Mrs.Jung sat down next to Yoong and pat his hands.

"She's getting ready in her room..We were just planning to go around places since it was kind of boring staying home...hehe."

"Aww..Yoong, come here." Mrs.Jung signal him to come closer so she can tell him something..."Keep up with what you are doing and Jessica soon will know what a nice guy you are...haha..To be honest, you know what Yoong. You are the only kid I feel comfortable leaving Jessica to...You are such a nice and sweet gentleman...That girl is really stubborn, she won't listen to me though. So I would be glad if you are the one she would listen to, you know..hehe. And then now I have to worry about the other stubborn girl who just turned 18. Aigoo.." She pat Yoong's head and smile warmly..

"Oh..." Yoong spaced out but then understood what Mrs.Jung was trying to said..."Yeah, I'll try." He smile back.

.

.

"Yoong, are you talking behind my back to mommy?" Jessica suddenly pop out of nowhere making Yoong surprise.

"What? No." He stood up and scratch his head.

"I don't believe you. Mom, what did he tell you?" Jessica sat down beside her mom and smile.

"He didn't say anything...I just told him how stubborn you were." Mrs.Jung rub her daughter head and pinch her cheek.

"Umma~I'm not stubborn though." Jessica pout cutely making Yoong laugh quietly.

"You are, that's why you haven't bring anyone home for me to see! There are so many nice guys surounding you." She said and glance over at Yoong, which he signal her to not say anything.

"Nobody is my style...Bleh, don't worry about that too much mom, I'll be fine..You should worry about Jung Soojung instead, I've been seeing her with some guy alot lately..tsk tsk kid these days.....Ah! Me and Yoong are going around the city..do you want to buy anything?" Jessica quickly change the subject after feeling awkward talking about it.

"Nah, I'm fine..You two have fun.." She smile brightly to the kids, especially Yoong and wave.

"Bbye mommy." Jessica said and drag Yoong outside.

.

.

"Where do you want to go?" Yoong awkwardly ask her...It been awhile since he was alone with Jessica.

"Um...I need to go to the hospital, but first, I need to buy some gifts." Jessica reply back while putting on her seatbelt.

"Hospital? For who?"

"The guy that helped me last night. I feel like I need to thanks him. Take me to the mall first."

"You even buy gift for him? Tsk tsk.." Yoong look over and shake his head...seem like someone is jealous.

"Stop asking! Go go! Take me to the mall Yoongie!!" She smack him on the arm and yell at him cutely...making Yoong can't help but smile and follow whatever Jessica want him to do.

.

.

.

End Chapter 3 :)


How is the story so far? Is it good? ^__^ Thank to everyone who sub/cmt/votes, I love you all :X