Chapter Forteen

My Abnormal Bodyguard

Chapter 14 (More like the continued from chap 13)

"Such a babo..I told you that you will get sick." She fold her hands and sigh while looking at the Taeng all covered up on the bed...Jessica suddenly feel worry for some reason and quickly call a maid inside to check on Taeng.

"Appa! My bodyguard is dying!" She hurriedly ran down stairs to find her dad, at the same time exaggerating about Taeng being sick...haha.

.

.

"Sir, it look like the boy had catched a fever, his temperature is very high. I will write down some medicinces for him and also, make sure that he need to stay in warm areas for right now or else the fever will get worse." They called a doctor to the house and have him check Taeng...Jessica is standing on the side looking bored but she is secretly worrying about Taeng.

"Yes. Thank you Doctor." The president shake hand and signal him to go outside so they can write down the medicinces...Since Taeng was a person he admire and hired, the president also kind of worry when knowing that Taeng is sick. "You stay in here and take care of him.. If there isn't anything else, you may go back to whatever that you are doing, Jessica. The maid will take care of him." He said and point to the maid then smile at Jessica.

.

.

"You can go. I'll look over him." Jessica tap the maid on the back and smile, wanting to take over her job.

"But Miss, you are not supposed to do-..."

"He's my bodyguard. I'm the one that got him sick...Don't worry, if the president yell at you, I will step out and tell him."

"Oh..Okay. Kamsamida." The maid nodded and clean up everything before walking away.

.

.

"You're cool. Getting sick and making me into a maid huh?" Jessica pout while carefully and slowly wipe Taeng's forehead with a towel.

"What...are you doing?" Taeng suddenly grab her hand and look at Jessica. "Why...are you here?...Is it time to go somewhere?...Ah, why did you turn on the Aircon?"

"Yah babo! Nobody turn on anything. You're sick and have a high fever. See what I told you about going out in the rain!"

"Sick?...I'm not sick though.." He slowly sat up and look at her bewilderedly..."Ow...it's cold...Is it snowing?" He grab the blanket and wrap it around his body.

"Nooo, it's sunny outside! You're cold because you have a fever. Look." Jessica pull out Taeng's hand and put it on his forehead, letting him know that he's sick.

"Ugh...Fever...It will go away in a few hour." He smile cutely to Jessica and yawn.

"Silly! Fever don't go away in a few hour!" She smack him on the arm and frown hearing his dumb estimation...But Taeng was right, since he is half wolf, being sick isn't a big deal. It will go away in a few hour.

"Ouch... Gah~ It's so cold, I feel like I'm in the North Pole!!! Umma, where are you.." Taeng wrap the blanket around him tightly but still shiver...Even his teeths are shivering.

"Why are you asking for your mom? Do you want to call her?" She pull out her phone and handed to Taeng.

"Ani...Just when I was young and sick...I would get fever and shiver, she would hug me and then I stop being sick right after."

"Liar...How can you recover just from hugging..."

"I'm not lying...When I was younger, my appa...or umma would do that...But now, I rarely get sick and if I do, I will just endure it for a while."

"Really?" She look at him weirdly, not believing what he is saying...

.

.

"Yes. Don't believe me th-" Taeng quickly stop talking and froze after Jessica suddenly lean in and wrap her hands around him, hugging him tightly. "Wh-what a-a-are you-" He try to move away but Jessica cut him off.

"Stay still if you don't want to get sick...Don't th-think that I wanted to hug you or anything. Just want to see if you're lying or telling the truth."

.

.

They stayed like that for about 10 minutes, and Taeng has stop shaking and shivering...But this time, his heart suddenly beat like crazy inside..

"You're forehead is not...hot anymore??" They finally let go and Jessica's eyes quickly went wide open after checking Taeng's forehead seeing that he is normal.

"Told you, and you don't believed me."

"But...how??"

"Haha...magic. I'm an angel from Heaven..." He try to but then burst into laugher just imagining himself as an angel..."Just kidding, it's secret. I can't tell you."

"I don't want to know anyway...Bleh." She threw the towel to his face and left outside quickly...

"What?...Is she angry?" He look out to Jessica's direction and scratch his head...Jessica wasn't angry, but she was feeling embarrass after she had hugged Taeng and really wanted to escape outside as soon as possible.

.

.

"Weirdo..." She look into the mirror and frown...Her face is somewhat pink right now for no reason...

"Miss, the president tell me to make poridge for him. Do you want me to bring it up there?" After getting out of the bathroom, a maid approach Jessica with food on her hand.

"Huh?....I'll bring it up to him." Jessica smile and carefully carry the bowl up to Taeng...

.

.

"Geurae wolf naega wolf~ Ahoo~" Jessica hear Taeng singing after the music as she walk inside.

"Even daddy tell them to make you food. You're not sick anymore. I will tell him, so that he can make you carries stuffs now." She mumble to herself and put the bowl of poridge on the counter carefully.

"Why are you mumbling?" Taeng look up at her blankly then glance over at the food.

"Because I want to. Here.." She point to the bowl and give him a spoon.

"Aren't you suppose to be taking care of me?" He try to and gave the spoon back.

"Wh-what?...You're not sick anymore...And I never took care of you...Just coincidently wonder into here."

"The bodyguard is sick. If you don't take care of him, he can't hurry up and protect you. If he can't protect you, who knows that what if you get kidnapped later...haha."

"Stupid bodyguard. You think you're cool now huh? Aish, let see if you're still cool after this." After zoning out for a second, Jessica gently grab the bowl and scoop out a spoon of poridge for Taeng. "Ah."

.

.

"AHH!" Taeng scream and grab his mouth, the proridge was still hot, making his mouth burned..

"I say ah, not literally ahh!" Jessica laugh out loud after witnessing Taeng's shock expression.

"You..what is wrong with you? Why are you trying to kill me??"

"Huh? I thought it cool down already." She made a cute innocent look pretending that she didn't do anything.

"Look, try it and see if it's cool down or not." Pretending to be angry, Taeng try to reach for the bowl and get revenge but he got block by Jessica.

"Ahh~ Andwae!! She try to push him away but Taeng had grab her hands not letting her do anything...And so they teased each other forgetting that they are...still awkward.

.

.

"Why are you so strong?" Taeng furrow his eyebrows at Jessica and let go. "Eh, I'm tired. Leave it there to cool down, I'll eat it later. Thanks kiddo." He smile warmly and pat Jessica's head.

His sudden action and words made Jessica smile for no reason...Her heart also beat faster as he pat her head.

"Oh...Yah! Who let you called me that? Just because you are sick doesn't mean you can disrespect your boss arraso?" She pretend to be angry and stood up getting ready to leave.

"Oh...Mianeh Miss Jessica! Haha..."

"Remember to eat the proridge later...I'm leaving."

"Yea, princess." He bow to her like one of those fairy tale's pose while sitting on his bed and laugh.

"Weirdo.." Jessica smile to herself and left.

"Gomowoh, I wasn't expecting that you would hug me...but what is this feeling..."

.

.

.

Taeng and Jessica relationship is rising steadily...Something shocking will happen later on...Will that officially show their true feelings to each other? Or...Jessica will accept Yoong and everything fall apart xD Just kidding..hehe

End double chapters :D