Chapter Seventeen

My Abnormal Bodyguard

Chapter Seventeen

"Woah~" Jessica scream out surprisingly as they stop infront of somewhere after walking around.

It was a pathway with colorful sprinklers/fountains on the two sides...The fun thing about it was, it would stop if nobody is in there, but then it would suddenly turn on when someone step onto the path...the person has no choice but to run if they don't want to get wet ...As the person run, the fountain will follow behind, spraying the water over the pathway creating a colorful effect...haha.

"It look so cool." Jessica said excitedly and try to touch the water from far away.

"Go...I'll time you from here to there then back to here without getting wet..haha." Wanting to tease the cute Jessica, Taeng took out his phone and click on the timer app.

"I'll time you.." She grab the phone from his hand and signal Taeng to start running..

"What? Not me, you." He look at her blankly not wanting to go into the water pathway.

"Too bad. Fighting, my bodyguard!!" She said excitedly and push Taeng into the pathway....The bad thing is, once you are in there, if you don't run then it's over...You will be wet...haha.

"Yah~!!" He scream while running quickly as possible trying to avoid getting wet.

.

.

"Hahahahaha.." Jessica couldn't stop laughing watching the babo Taeng trying to run...his running was funny and cute...somehow to Jessica...hehe.

"Why are you laughing...I almost died in there.." After returning back safely, Taeng decide to take revenge on Jessica and drag her to the fountain.."Your turn..." He said and smile as they stand infront of the fountain.

"Andwae! I don't want to...Yah, I'm telling my daddy you're bullying me." She try to pull away but Taeng was holding onto her hand tightly not letting her run away.

"Fine..lets go together...haha It was fun though...And the parking lot is also in that direction.." He point to the direction in front of him and smile.

"No, you go by yourself. I'm going around it.."

"Too bad." He suddenly grab her hand and run into the fountains...

"Yah!! Run faster, I don't want to get wet." Jessica yell out loudly to Taeng as they run across the line of fountains..Not caring that they are holding hands or what, Jessica just want to make it out of the fountain as soon as possible..

.

.

"Haha..." Turning from refusing to go into the fountain, now thinking it was fun, Jessica laugh after they ran out of the fountain.

"Told you it was fun." He chuckle at the childish Jessica who is smile from ear to ear.

"It was so fun~!" As of right now, the two are still holding each other hands tightly without realizing that they even are.

.

.

"Oh, mianeh." Taeng look down and pull his hand away after noticing it...Jessica pretend to be clueless and look away...she actually want to held his hand a little longer...there was this weird feeling inside her...what is that feeling?

"The car is over there." He tap Jessica after seeing her walking the wrong direction..Their atmosphere suddenly went awkward and nobody talk to each other.

"Oh."

.

.

All the way home, they rarely said anything because of the hands incident earlier...They arrive home not long after and Jessica has went to sleep again like the other time...Haha.

"Seriously, when does she not fall asleep.." He put on his protection glasses(lol) and went over to the other to carry Jessica inside like the other time.

.

.

"Jessica fail asleep again?...Aigoo...why are you wearing sunglasses, Taeng?" He pass the living room and meet Jessica's parents sitting at the sofa..

"Ah..I have allergy...hehe.." He smile awkwardly and try to get out of their sight as soon as possible, especially the president..

"Yeobo, don't you think the bodyguard is too close to Jessica?" Mrs.Jung tap the president and frown.

"Well, he is her personal bodyguard..But I also don't see anything wrong with it...Taeng is a great young kid. Is it me or did Jessica seem more...nicer now? haha.." The president smile and went back to reading his newspaper.

.

.

"Heol." He let out a sigh after carefully putting Jessica on her bed...Taeng then realize that his arm is still stuck under her body. Slowly, Taeng try to pull his arm out but Jessica sudden movement made him froze...As she fix her hands trying to sleep, Jessicca accidentally knock Taeng's sunglasses away, revealing the bright red eyes...

Trying it the 2nd time, Taeng gently take out his hand...but it didn't work...instead it made Jessica open her eyes...staring into his eyes..They stood still and stare at each other until she suddenly talk.

.

.

"Do I...like you?" She said quietly, still staring into his eyes...

"Do you...like me??" Taeng has no idea if she was awake or it was just sleeptalking.

"What...are you?" She held out her hand and touch his face...then his eyes.."Your eyes are just like in the movie.."

"Oh god...what do I do? Is she dreaming? Sleeptalking? Or she's really awake???"

"Haha...I'm really going crazy...Is this..a dream?" She look at him blankly and chuckle.

"Please be!" Taeng nodded quickly and look away..."Yes...now stop dreaming about this weird dream....uh...Woooo..." He pretend to be those magician and made weird hand gesture in front of Jessica's face.

"I think...I'm falling for....you." Jessica smile slightly and wrap her hands around Taeng's neck, suddenly pull him closer...and placing her lips onto his...

Different and similar to Yoong, Taeng was kind of shock but still try to be calm, thinking that she was just dreaming...He carefully not to wake her up, which is more dangerous and scary then right now. Somewhere inside him also didn't want to pull away from Jessica, even though she was his boss...and he was her bodyguard...nothing else..not even friend...do he likes her?

He was more surprise and his heart start to beat faster as Jessica signal him to kiss her back..And without realizing...he follow her order right away...hahaha.

.

.

.

They finally let go of each other and Jessica stare into his bright red eyes again.."Let this be a sweet dream." She smile and close her eyes...letting her hands fall down from his neck slowly...

Still stuck there with his arm and having no clues what to do...Taeng decided to sit on the floor and wait til Jessica change her position so he can take his arm out...But it was quite late already, so he had fall asleep a few minutes next to Jessica's bed...^__^

.

.

And so...was Jessica really dreaming? Or she was awake? Did everything she said delusional and weird...or she was speaking the truth....And also...she have seen Taeng's eyes twice now...Will Jessica get curious to finding who Taeng really is...And, do Taeng like her? hehe...

.

.

P/s: I'm more focus on Taengsic in this story..and so other couple are just minor-ish....^___^ Hehehe..