Chapter Two

My Abnormal Bodyguard

Chapter 2

"AHH!"

.

.

"Yah, do you hear that?" Taeng tap Yul on the shoulder as he lock the door to the shop.

"Hear what?" Yul look at him blankly.

"Someone screaming...*sniff sniff*" Taeng smell his surrounding and furrow his eyebrows.

"What do you want? Get away..."....."Why don't you come and join us, young beautiful ladies.." He can hear slightly a conversation nearby using his wolf's sense.."You don't hear it?" He look at Yul.

"Hear what?? I'm not a wolf, how am I going to hear from far away?" Yul still gaze at Taeng like he's insanse or something.

"Shh." Taeng tell him to be quiet so he can listen to the dialogue from far away.

.

.

.

"AHH!" Jessica and Tiffany suddenly got pull behind the wall of the empty parking lot..As much as they protest, they can't escape..

"Oohh bro, you caught a big fish!" One of them stare at Jessica with a creepy expression and hi-5 another one.

"Not one, but two!" Another one smile suspiciously while looking at Tiffany from head to toes.

"Wh-wh-what do you guys want!! Get away!!!" Jessica try to run with Tiffany but her way quickly got block by one of the dude.

"Where are you going beautiful? We still haven't get to know each other." They smirk and went closer so that they can not escape.

"GET AWAY, I'M GOING TO SCREAM!" Tiffany said and use her purse to wack them.

"Ohh, you're pretty strong. I like strong woman..hehe." He grab Tiffany's hand and smell it..

"Get away!!" She slap him and push him away making him fall to the ground.

"How dare you slap me?...Aigoo...It's okay though since you are beautiful...I'll let you slap me as much as you want if you play with me...hehe.." He got up and went closer to them again.

.

.

"Why are you picking on girls in the middle of the night? Are you that desperate??" A voice suddenly appear nearby, as they turn around to see who, it was Taeng and Yul.

"Man, he's ugly and desperate..All of them are desperate! Why don't you go get yourself a girlfriend!...Ah! No one want you that's why!!" Yul smirk and point to all of them.

"Yah yah! You little! Who are you? Why are you getting into other's business?"

"Caring for other is a good thing. I'm just caring for you, let them go if you don't want me to be mean." Taeng said and approach them slowly.

"Isn't that the guys at the coffee shop?? Oh my god, where is the guards!!!"

"Haha..So funny. What are you going to do?? Go home and cry to your mom after we beat you up?? Tsk tsk...How sad." They tease Taeng and angrily approach him...there were about 6 of them against Taeng...but that doesn't seem to matter.

"I think you're talking about yourself...haha I don't know, you left me with no choices." Taeng smile cooly and his eyes suddenly turn red for a milisecond before he kick one of them flying.

"Protect the girls and call the cops Yul." Taeng turn around and told Yul quickly.

"But will you be okay?"

"I'm Kim Taeng! You already know so don't ask." They smile to each other before Taeng dodge a punch from someone unexpectedly.

"He thinks he's cool...ohh...Get him!! Teach him a lesson to not bother anyone business!" At once all of them run toward Taeng and attack him...

*Bam! Buk! Bam!* "3 down, 3 to go..hehe." Taeng smile and wipe his hands after finishing off 3 of them easily.

"Haha, you will now need to surrender!" The main one said and got out a knife from his pocket and point it to Taeng.

"Yah, you cheater." Taeng said and move back slowly.

"I don't play by the rules kiddo....Get him!" One by one they took out their knife and attack Taeng again..

.

.

"Oh my god!!" Jessica scream out and cover her eyes...

"Pray for Taengoo." Yul close his eyes and pray that his best friend will be alright.

.

.

.

"ARGHH" Taeng scream and made a kick that let the guy went flying away...

*Weesh!* The sharp end of the knife rip Taeng's bare skin on his arm making him bleed...It was a big cut, about 6 inches....Ouch..."Aish, my skin." Taeng pout as he look at the bleeding arm.

"I'm not playing with you guys anymore.." His eyes quickly turn red for a second again and he charge at them.

As he hit, one of them went flying to the ground and the main one, got kick to wall, with Taeng's powerful strength, the kick made the guy break through the wall falling to the other side...

.

.

"You're arrested." The polices and Jessica's guards quickly come after everything is finished off by Taeng...He walk outside and wipe his hands.

"Yah, you're bleeding!" Yul hit Taeng on the arm, forgetting that it's bleeding for a second, he hit him on that arm.

"OW!" Taeng glare at Yul and grab his wound

"Ah...mianeh.." Yul smile and pat his friend on the back..

.

.

"Oh my god, you are bleeding!! You need to go to the hospital!!" Tiffany and Jessica went over to Taeng and gasp seeing his hand bleeding alot..

"I'm fine.." Taeng reply to them making them think he is crazy.

"I know it will heal by itself an hour later or so...But pretend like you're hurt or they'll think you're wierd.." Yul drag Taeng over to the side and whisper quietly to him....One more benefit of being a wolf is, your wounds heal pretty quickly...It could be 1 minute, 10 minutes, or 1 hour depend how big it is.

"Ow...it hurt. I need to go to the hospital." Taeng pout and start to fake that he really is injured.

"Miss, take him to the hospital and we will take care of the rest here." The polices politely bow to Jessica while some take notes about the incident.

"Alright."

.

.

.

.

"This is so uncomfortable!" Taeng said and unwrap the bandaid on his arm...There was only him and Yul in the room right now...After rolling out the bandaid, there was no visible of any wound anymore...It was just his smooth, clear and white skin..

"Aww your wound heal..I'm jealous. I want to be a wolf too." Yul said and smack his friend on the "injured" arm.

"Told you I don't need the hospital.."

"I remembered long time ago, you jump from the roof down and broke your leg. But then it healed in like 2 hour....tsk tsk."

"He just need to rest-" They heard voices approach them quickly and suddenly panic.

"Hurry and wrap it around again!!" Yul help Taeng to wrap the bandaid back up so that it look perfectly the same as before..."Now...just lie down on the bed and cover yourself.." Yul said and move away from Taeng to greet the doctor and other people coming in.

"Hello." The doctor smile and Yul and approach Taeng..

"Hello...doctor...argg.." Taeng went on again with his sad act and frown.

"It should heal in about a week or so. Don't worry, the president has ask us to take care of you nicely." The doctor said and look over at an old man wearing a neat suit and seem somewhat high class.

"Eh? President?" Taeng has no idea what he is talking about.

"Yes. Don't worry too much. Since you saved my daughter from danger, I must treat you nicely." The old man answer Taeng's question instead of the doctor and smile...After realizing that one of the girls was the president's daughter, Taeng nod his head.

"You don't...need to do this...I'm fine...I just did the right thing...and those guys were annoying anyway."

"Thank you for helping us." Jessica approach him and smile....that smile somehow made Taeng zone out just by looking at it...

.

.

"Jessica!!! Are you okay?!?!" Yoong suddenly ran inside the room and look at Jessica. After hearing the news, he took off just to see if Jessica is okay..."Did you get hurt? What did those guys do? I will kill them!" He look at her with a worried face but then quickly notice that everyone is looking at him like wtf...."Ah uh....Tiffany, are you okay?? Did anything happen??" He switch over and ask Tiffany just so that nobody will think that he care for Jessica.

"When did you start to care for us? You just wanted to poison me with that ugly green thing this morning." Jessica sneer at Yoong and shake her head.

"And because he didn't pick us up, we almost got kidnapped." Tiffany join in with Jessica to yell at Yoong

"I'm sorry!~" Yoong scratch his head and pout.

"Haha Jessica, stop bullying poor Yoong...why don't you take the two home first and we'll meet at home?" Jessica's mom approach Yoong and smile at him.

"Oh...yes ma'am." Yoong bow to Jessica's mom and smile.

"Alright, you take the two girls home and we will follow behind...And, ah! Young man, they need you to register your friend's information at the front desk.." The president turn around to look at Yul, who is standing there not knowing what to do.

"Ah..okay." He said and get ready to leave..

"Bbye.." The three bow to the adult and leave outside one by one..

"Oh...sorry, you can go first.." Thinking that they all left, Yul quickly leave also but bump into Tiffany as the two try to go out the same time.

"It's okay.." Tiffany smile slightly and left..

And so all of them left, only Taeng was inside the room.

.

.

"Aigoo, what actually happened?" Yoong approach the two and put his arm around their shoulder.

"We're still mad at you." They said and each knudge him on each side.

"Ow...But I want to know the whole story.." He rub his side and walk beside them.

"It was the guys in the coffee shop that helped us!! Oh my god, one of them was so cool!! He know how to fight or do kungfu-ish..He made them fly and break the wall...wow." Tiffany is refering to Taeng and still couldn't stop getting amaze by Taeng's skills..."He was handsome too.."

"Boy boy again!" Jessica slap Tiffany on the arm and glare at her.

"Ah, who cares about boy and boy...There's Im Yoong here...haha...I'll pay you guys back tomorrow as an apology...Now lets go home.." Yoong got in the middle of them and wrap both of his arm around theirs...Since they were close, JeTi didn't find it any wierd or creepy...

"Let go!!" JeTi smile to each other and suddenly run...purposely dragging Yoong with them...haha.

.

.

.

"Go home and sleep. You're going to turn into a panda tomorrow if you stay here the whole night." Taeng smile to Yul after he came back.

"But, I'm worry about when it's midnight...It's normal for me to see your red eyes every night...But what if someone come in and see it?" Yul approach Taeng and look at him worriedly...A problem about being a wolf is, their eyes will turn red once it is midnight...it will last for about 2-3 hour before its goes back to normal.

"I'm not that stupid! I'll be sleeping, they're not going to grab my eyes and pull it open to check. Duh!" Taeng smack his friend on the arm for underestimating his knowledge.

"You said so. I don't need to pretend to be nice anymore...Yay! I can go home now...keke." Yul smile brightly and tease Taeng.

"Fine leave!" Taeng threw a pillow at Yul's head as he start to walk out..

"Annyeong chingu!" Yul wave to his friend and close the door.

"Such a mean friend.." Taeng smile and lie down to sleep...

.

.

.

That night, there was a person still opening their eyes thinking about the incident earlier..."Kim....Taeng..." She said and stare up in the ceiling..."Eh, I'm sleepy..." After done thinking, she close her eyes shut and went to dream land.

.

.

So the two have meet...What will happen next? 

End Chapter 2, Chapter 3 Coming Soon smiley