Chapter Twenty Six

My Abnormal Bodyguard

Chapter Twenty Six

"Sir, the mission went wrong." A lot of men wearing suit bow down as their boss went pass them.

"How can you let that happens? Tell me where's my precious daughter at?"

"Sir...We were a step late. I think someone had actually kidnapped Miss Jessica."
"WHAT? This was just suppose to be a fake mission for Kim Taeng. What did you do? Who kidnapped my daughter?" The president freak out and grab the main guy collar angrily.

"SIR!! Someone send you another video."

"Open it quickly!"

.

"Hello again, Jung Joonwon. Or should I say, my best friend..Haha! After many years, I can finally see you again. And also, your daughter. Muahaha...You know what, I still hate you for everything. Why did I have to be in jail when you're out here becoming the president of South Korea? It's just unfair!! It's unfair how you betrayed me and called the cops on me?!? You are not worth being friends at all! But, I still sees you as my best friend. Anyway, if you help me out a little, I will leave you alone. Or else, don't ever think about being happy again. I won't let you get what you want. I will destroy you!! Again if you don't...prepare...hm...Should I let the siblings be together?..MUAHAH!!"

.

"Yah! 3 of you! Go watch over Miss Krystal. Don't let anyone suspicious go near her. I won't let that bastard touch my precious children. He need to return back to his home...Jail."

.

.


...That Night...

"You're...really going? By yourself?" Yul look at Taeng with a worried expression as he find Taeng splashing water on his face and getting ready to leave.

"Yes. I'm the one who causes the problem. I will make sure that it will be solve." Taeng put on his sunglasses and walk outside.

.

.

"Appa! You need to persuade the president to let me go. I can't stand here knowing that Jessica is in danger." Yoong beg his dad as he was stop when he try to walk out the house wearing all black.

"No Yoong, it's not your business." Mr.Im reply back and fold his hands.

"But I want to! I'm scared that little bodyguard ain't going to do anything. I'm worried about Jessica."

"But..."

.

.

.

As Taeng went inside the forest by himself, he quickly approach the place they are at and knock on the door.

Not seeing anyone answering, Taeng have no choice but kick the doors wide open and walk in, while holding a small gun.

There he sees...Jessica tie on a chair in the middle of the place....He quickly approach her but got hit by a stick...Slowly, they all reveal themself...It was about 20 men surrounding Taeng with weapon in their hands...Slowly walking to Taeng...

"Stop." A deep voice suddenly went on causing all the guys to step back. "Aha! Welcome, who are you?" A bald-ish ahjussi and laugh...He have scars all over his body and also...tattoos.

"Who are you?!? Release Jessica Jung now!" Taeng held up his gun and point it to the man while glancing over to Jessica.

"Ah..so you're here for this girl? Why should I release her just because of a little kid like you?" He approach Jessica and touch her face, causing Jessica to glare at him angrily.

"YAH! Don't touch her! Release her now! Don't make go angry!"

"Ahahaha, who do you think you are? Hulk? Were you send from Jung Joonwon? Haha...I can do whatever I want. Right?" The man took out his pocket knife and raise it up to Jessica's neck.

"Hajima!! D-don't you dare!"

"Oh yes...But...Jung Joonwon have such beautiful daughters...I don't want to kill her yet..I would want to save her for later...Haha..haha.." The man start to lean closer to Jessica despite her trying to move away even though she is tie.

"YAH! GET AWAY FROM HER!!" Taeng dash foward to stop him but got block by all the guys around him.

"Alright alright...Gosh, you ruin the fun. Anyway, if you put down that gun, I will reconsider."

"There! Now untie her!!" Out of panic, Taeng put down the gun quickly to then get grab by the guys. "Let me go!!"

"Haha...Did I said reconsider? Sike! Poor little kid, why did Jung Joonwon have to send you here. Tsk tsk...Give him the greeting present boys." After signalling, one by one of them started to hit Taeng with their sticks. Hitting him as hard as they can and not letting him get away...Even though Taeng was a wolf, it still hurt since the beating was so brutal. 

The beating ended 10 minutes later...Taeng is now lying hopelessly on the ground...Wounded and bleeding everywhere.

"Hmm...Should I let you guys have a converstaion before I finish you off...Untape ." The ahjussi pretend to think and tell one of his guy to untape Jessica's mouth.

"Taeng-ah!!!! Just leave me and run away!"

"Andwae...I need to save you...I can't let you suffer...Yah, don't make me mad!!!" Taeng try to get up but got hit once again making him fall down to the ground.

"You're getting beaten! Stop hitting him!! You can hit me!"

"NO!"

"Alright, you guys can stop with the dramatic scene. I have enough with you kids...I'll just finish you off. And deal with Jung Joonwon's daughter later. Grab him."

"I...can't...stand you anymore...GARGH!!!!!" After holding in too much, Taeng suddenly let out a loud roar and push the guys that was holding him away...With his strength, they went flying to the wall.

"AH!" Jessica scream as one of them dash toward Taeng with a knife. But Taeng quickly dodge and hit him.

.

"What the?" Everyone freaks out as Taeng eyes turn bright bright red and all his wolf's features start to appear on him..."You...make me mad!"

"No...Taeng."

Angrily, Taeng turn around to one of the guy and punch him fiercely in the stomach, causing the guy to spit out blood and fall down to the ground.

"You...monster. Catch that monster!!" One by one, they all ran toward Taeng but to only get attack back by Taeng. He couldn't control his wolf's powers anymore. And so, many were punch and kick really hard, many were scratch by Taeng's wolf claws...It was just...sad for the guys.

"You...release her now." Taeng grab the ahjussi's shirt and talk to him in a deep wolf voice..Causing the man to shake even though he was the leader of the gang.

.

*RAM!!* The front doors suddenly open wide and in came the president and his troops. As they surround the bad guys, they were shock to see a half wolf half human standing in the middle. Instead of pointing the guns to the bad guys, it went straight to Taeng..."Put your hands up, whatever you are."

The police also came and gather up all the bad guys...

"Yah! There's a monster here! It's going to kill me!" The ahjussi scream out and point to Taeng.

"Both of you, put your hands up." And so, Taeng had no choice but to let go of the ahjussi and move away.

"It's a monster!!" The ahjussi shout out and everyone glance to Taeng.

"Shut up, he's not a monster!" Jessica scream back trying to defend Taeng.

"What do you mean he's not a monster? Look at him! Look at his eyes! This monster need to be lock up!"
"You, shut up." The police went over and handcuff the ahjussi and tape his mouth...

"Jess-"

"Don't move!" Everyone point their guns to Taeng nervously as they were shock about his appearance.

.

"Omo...What the??" The president's family arrived later with Yoong...They are also freaking out after seeing Taeng. "Jessica!" They approach Jessica and untie her quickly.."Are you okay?" Yoong look at Jessica with a worried expression and held her hands.

"I'm fine. I need-"

"Yoong, don't let Jessica go over there. It's a monster." Mrs.Jung gasp and make everyone step back as she look over at Taeng.

"I hate myself. Now everyone will think I'm a monster. I'm a monster..am I?" Taeng let out a big sigh and look at his wolf-like body..."You guys can think whatever you want. Fine, I'm a monster. So can you just leave me alone right now? I don't harm anyone. Please, can you all just go away?! I promise, I won't do anything." Taeng raise his hands up and slowly limp to the back of all the tall stack chairs as the men were still pointing guns at him...He sit down quietly in the back so that nobody will look at him anymore and just leave him alone. He hated being called a monster. He was scared that one day, everyone will know about his appearance...One day, everyone will avoid him.

.

"Let me go." Jessica yank Yoong's hands off and glare at him.

"Jessica, you can't go over there. That guy is a-"

"You're the monster! Stop calling him a monster! You all won't get it. Just let me." She shake her head and walk over to where Taeng is hiding and kneel down. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Are you okay? Did you get hurt?" He look up at Jessica with a worried expression.

"No babo-yah, I'm fine. Lets go home." She smile and stood up, holding out her hand for Taeng.

"No...You should go home...I can't. Don't stay here, they will think you're crazy...for talking to a monster like me."

"They can think whatever they want. I'm not going home without you. Fine, let stay here together." Jessica reply back and sit down next to Taeng.

"Don't...You already had a rough day. Go home."

"No. Stop kicking me away. I'm staying here. If they'll call you a monster, I'll be a monster with you also."

"Why...do you like...a monster like me?"

"Because you're Kim Taeng, my monster, my wolf, my bodyguard, my Kim Taeng...If they hate your wolf's appearance, I love it. If they're scare of you, I won't. And I will change that, because you're mine." With the sentence ended, Jessica quickly lean in and kiss Taeng on the lips. Knowing that she can change him back normal and despite what everyone thinks, Jessica won't leave Taeng...never.

Like magic potion, Taeng slowly turn back normal...His wolf's fur begin to disappear and everything else also. Once again, Jessica is proven to be the the only cure for Taeng.

"Gomowoh." Taeng smile and touch Jessica's face gently.

"Let's go home now. I'm sleepy and tired." She whine cutely and pull him up, holding onto his hand tightly.

.

.

"Jessica-..." Yoong was about to run over to Jessica but saw her holding hands with Taeng and stop...

As everyone point their guns to Taeng, Jessica held onto his hand tighter and smile.."He's not a monster. Stop pointing your guns...He's...my bodyguard." They said and walk outside calmly, leaving the rest puzzled.

.

.


What will happen to Taeng, that now his cover is seen by everyone...How will they treat them? How will he react? What about Yoong, what will he do seeing Jessica holding hands with Taeng? And the president's family?...

End Chap =]