Chapter Twenty

My Abnormal Bodyguard

Chapter Twenty

"KIM TAENGOO WAKE UP!" Jessica quickly storm into Taeng's room and wack him with a pillow she brought from her room.

"What?...Who?...I'm sleeping..." He shoo her away and cover the blanket over his head.

"Yah, I'm going to be late for school!! I woke up when the alarm ring and actually came over here to call you!" It was a suprise thing..lol...Jessica Jung in her 20 years...had never waken up to the alarm...xD

"Huh?...I never tell you to do so...My head still hurt..." Only cares about sleeping, Taeng then pull the pillow up to cover his ears from Jessica's nagging.

.

"Ahh!..." Taeng frown as Jessica twist his ear telling him to wake up..."I'm up." He quickly sat up and look at her, standing and folding her hands...Lol, after yesterday, the two have gotten closer..haha.

"Babo wolf...You make me wake you up when you're my bodyguard?" She pretend to be angry and glare at Taeng.

"Shh...don't use that word...I shouldn't had tell you everything.." He place his finger on telling her to be quiet.

"Too bad, I know your secret now...bleh!" Jessica stick her tongue out playfully and run away.

"Yah~" Taeng try to catch up to Jessica and tickle her while laughing...how cute..

"Ah! Stop." She run outside but Taeng had grab her, not letting her escape...

At the same time...they meet someone out in the hall...Taeng and Jessica quickly let go of each other and move away as far as possible, acting like nothing just happened.

The person they bump into is Krystal, haha...She is currently look at the two like they just came from outerspace.

"Ahem...bodyguard...meet me downstair later, I need you to take me to class." Jessica straighten her body and said to Taeng in a cold voice, pretending to be stranger with each other.

"Yes Miss Jessica." Taeng go along with the act and bow to Jessica politely then standing there stiftly.

"Alright...uh..Hello Krystal...Do you have any classes today?" Jessica turn to her little sister and start a conversation out of nowhere..

"Hi...unnie...I do...have classes today...This is the first time in years I ever heard you ask me about this...." Krystal look at Jessica suspiciously then glance over at Taeng, who try to avoid her stare.

"Um..just curious...I guess I'll go get ready." Jessica reply back while smiling and quickly went to her room, not forgetting to glance over at Taeng secretly..

.

"So...are you my unnie bodyguard?" Krystal turn around and observe Taeng from head to toes.

"Yes, Miss Krystal." He bow to her while replying.

"What's your name? How old are you I may ask?"

"Um..My name is Taeng. I'm 21 years old.." He reply to her and bow slightly again.

"Oh, you're only 2-3 years older than me, that was a surprise thing to know...Anyway...so if you are my unnie's bodyguard...Then, since I'm her sister, do I consider you as my bodyguard too?"

.

"No Krystal. He's mine-...bodyguard! Tell appa to hire you another one." The door to Jessica suddenly oppen and Jessica pop her head out, glaring at Krystal for talking to her bodyguard...someone is jealous.

"I didn't said anything. I was just curious...Eh, I'm hungry...Bye...what should I call you?...Taeng bodyguard? Taeng oppa? Bodyguard oppa?-

"Nothing. Now go eat breakfast." Jessica is still peaking out listening to Taeng and Krystal's conversation.

"You're really weird unnie." Krystal look at her sister and shake her head..."Then, bye bodyguard oppa." Krystal smile and wave to Taeng before leaving.

"Annyeong, Miss Krystal." Taeng did his bodyguard job and bow to Krystal before she leave.

"What's wrong with them?...There's something weird..."

.

.

"Don't talk to Krystal Jung...she's weird." After noticing that Krystal had left far away, Jessica quickly drag Taeng into her room and frown while talking behind her sister back...or another way of telling Taeng indirectly that she's jealous..haha.

"Huh?...She's your sister?..Seem like a nice kid." Taeng smile and sit on Jessica's bed calmly without even asking for permission...Seem like there are no such thing as bodyguard and boss roles anymore.

"No! And don't sit on my bed, you're still my bodyguard." She pout and smack him on the arm.."Now go get ready~Hurry!" She push him out to the door kicking him out..."Also, don't talk to Krystal Jung Soojung!" She remind him one more time before closing the door on Taeng.

.

.

.

As they finally finish getting ready and meeting each other downstair, out of surprise, Yoong was here to pick Jessica up...

.

.

"No. I'm going with Tae-...the bodyguard." Jessica point to Taeng and shake her head when Yoong told her that he will drive her to school.

"But...didn't you said you will give me a chance?"

"Too bad. I'm not in the mood. Take Krystal, she have nobody to go with...Annyeong!" Quickly saying goodbye, Jessica drag Taeng outside and got inside the car so that she won't have to make up excuses with Yoong anymore.

"What? Krys?" Yoong look out at Jessica's direction blankly then at Krystal.

"Stop calling me Krys!" Krystal approach Yoong and smack him on the head lightly.."Aww, you're taking your little sister to school? Gomowoh!" She smile and skips to Yoong's car.

"What..?" Yoong still stood there scratching his head not knowing what to do...After making up his choice, he then drag his self to his car...sad that Jessica didn't want to go with him, and also he's still awkward with Krystal after what happened.

.

"I thought you have chauffer?? Why didn't they take you to school?" Yoong glance over to Krystal's side while driving, starting a random conversation.

"They were about to. But you said you're going to take me..haha."

"I never said so...Jessica did.." He reply back and frown..."Yah Jung Soojung, do you like me??" He suddenly remember about the incident and turn around to ask Krystal the most unexpected question ever.

*Cough cough* While drinking her apple juice and hearing Yoong's question, poor Krystal had choke after being so shocked..."WHAT? I like you?? Ew." She glare at him with a disgusted look and shake her head. "Heol, don't tell me you got over Jessica unnie and now you are going for her little sister??" She form an X over her chest and move away from Yoong..haha.

"No, just asking to make sure. You wish I like you."

"I'm okay, I don't want to wish for that." She sneer at him and went back to checking her make up and putting lip gloss on.

Yoong glance over while Krystal is putting lip gloss and it suddenly made him think back about what happen in the car before...It kept on replaying as he look at her lips..."You're crazy Yoong. You are!" Yoong hit his head slightly and close his eyes to get rid of the image...*EECK* Because of not focusing on the road, Yoong almost went pass the red light and hitting some cars, but he quickly press on the break as hard as he can.

"What's wrong with you? It's so dangerous being in the same car as you...phew." She shake her head and sigh after having a slight heart attack.

"It's really dangerous being in the same car as you too."

.

.


"That's the guy that like you huh?" After escaping successfully, they talk as they slowly drive to school...even though it's almost time for classes.

"Uhm...I feel bad...He's my best friend...but he like me since 11th grade."

"Do you like him?"

"No...Yes...but that was a long time ago...Now, I like someone else...hehe." She chuckle and glance over at Taeng.

"Oh...You like someone else. Good for the you. Haha." He pretend to act dumb and congrats Jessica. "Who is the guy?"

After hearing Taeng ask her, Jessica look over at him weirdly and blankly.

"Hehe, I'm just kidding. Okay, let's go to classes princess." Taeng smile and pinch Jessica's cheek slightly before getting out the car to go open the door for her. "Let's go. We're going to be late." Taeng held out his hand helping Jessica.

"Let's go, hehe." She smile back and hold his hand.

.

"This is the first time I ever hold hands with a girl you know." They slowly walk to school while holding hands and swinging it back and forth slightly.

"Liar. Wolf are very sneaky...I don't believe you.."

"Huh? I'm saying the truth thou-"

"Jessi!" As they were walking, they suddenly heard someone calling out to them and quickly let go of each other hand, moving far away again.

"Jessi!" It was Tiffany who was calling them, she quickly catch up to Jessica with Yul following quickly behind. "Yah...I just saw...you and?" She stare at Jessica blankly then glance over to Taeng, who is acting dumb and "observing the sky"

"What? Saw what? You're blind remember? You need glasses.." Jessica shake her head and look away, avoiding her friend suspicious stare...."I'm going to class..It's almost time." She said and walk away...

.

.

.


"Here you go." Person A said to Person B and gave them a pile of pictures.

"I can't believe the princess would have fallen for her bodyguard, it's alright...But...what actually happen last night like shown in the CCTV??" Person B shake their head while looking at the pictures and frown. "It was....weird."

.

.


Who are the person A and B? Will TaengSic ever goes public with their relationship? What about YoongStal, how will the two turn out? Do Krystal suspicious that there is something going on with her unnie and the bodyguard? Haha...

End Chapter :)