Chapter Fifteen

My Abnormal Bodyguard

Chapter Fifteen

From: Little Sis~ ><"

Unnie, I found Yoong infront of our house. He wants you to come out and meet him...

From: Unnie~

But...I still don't know how to answer his question...X.X...

From: Little Sis~ ><"

Seriously you two...I just told him that you are at home though...:S

From: Unnie~

Just...do something! I don't know..!! T__T

From: Little Sis~ ><"

Why? Not my business...keke..=]] I'll tell him to go inside and find you.

From: Unnie~

I'm going to kill you!!....How about...I'll give you $20 if you help me.

From: Little Sis~ ><"

Why are you so cheap? $100.

From: Unnie~

WHAT? $100, are you trying to rob me or what?

From: Little Sis~ ><"

I'm giving you a discount or else it would be $200. I'm spending my own personal time out to help you and you only give me $20?? No deal? Okay. I'll tell Yoong oppa to go inside and you can figure out the rest on your own..haha.

From: Unnie~

Aish...fine, $100...:( Just help me. I don't know what to tell him...Yes? No?~!! I still need time...Help me Soojung-ah!!

From: Little Sis~ ><"

Okay unnie ^__^

.

.


"What did Jessica said?..." Yoong look at Krystal excitedly, seeing the girl has put her phone away after texting for a long time.

"You're ruining her sleep. She say she is still sleeping and doesn't want to get up." Krystal made an excuse and look back at Yoong coldly.

"What?? It's 5:00pm already? Who the heck sleep at this time?"

"Well...My unnie does. You like her and you don't know that she can sleep everywhere and whenever?? Tsk tsk."
"Is she...trying to avoid me?" His sudden question made Krystal surprise a little, she never thought he would know.."I know...She's doesn't want to see me...She probably doesn't know how to answer my question.."

"What...how did you know what I was thinking?? Are you related to Park Soo-ha in I hear your voice??" Everything Yoong said is exactly what the Jessica told Krystal earlier..

"Key." She held her hand on waiting for Yoong to give her something.

"Key?...Shinee Key?" Yoong look around thinking that an idol pass by them or something..lol.

"No! Why would Shinee be here! Key."

"What key...This?" He raise the keychain in his hand and look at her blankly.

"Duh!" She furrow her eyebrows and snatch the keys away from Yoong, pointing it to his blue car next to them.

*Beep* The car light flash signalling that it has unlock the door, and Krystal open the driver seat and got in, leaving Yoong blankly standing outside.

After realizing what is happening, Yoong quickly went over and open the door. "Yah, what are you doing in the driver seat??"

"Getting ready to drive...I'm 18 turning 19 already...I have a liscense." She stick her tongue out at him and turn on the engine.

"And so? I don't know if you really can drive!"

"Arraso, you drive oppa. hehe." After teasing him a little, Krystal finally got out and smile at him brightly before walking to the other side.

.

.

"Wait...Where are we going? What? Weren't we still talking about Jessica?" After driving for a few second, Yoong had no idea what they are going as he remember back to wanting to meet Jessica.

"Han river...I need to do some psychology things...Haizz." She sigh, refering to Yoong's one side love for Jessica and how complicated they are now.

.

.

.

"The weather is so nice!! But it's cold!!" They finally arrive at the Han River and Krystal had went out to get the fresh air...

"Why are we here!!" Yoong follow Krystal and yell out to the river.

"Because you are crazy!!"

"What? That doesn't make sense at all."

Krystal turn around and sneer at Yoong slightly before turning back and yelling again. "So tell me, why do you like my unnie!!"

"Because she is beautiful, cute, nice, funny and all other things!!"

"No she's not. Anyway, why didn't you confess to her in 11th grade!!"

"Because I was scared that she will reject me!!"
"Then why are you confessing right now?"

"Because, I'm scared I will loose her...I want her to know my feelings."

"You do know that, if you have confess in 11th grade, things will be different right now!!!"

"What? Why?" Yoong glance over at Krystal blankly, confused in what she is trying to say.

"You are really a babo...tsk tsk...What if...unnie don't like you?"

"Jessica?...then...I guess...I have no choice...but to just see her as a friend.." Yoong frown and kick the rocks on the ground to the river.

"It's okay...You have a 45% chance...Don't give up..haha.." After realizing that she made him sad, Krystal quickly pat Yoong's head and laugh.

"45% Why so low? I don't believe you. You seem like someone who is bad at math.."

"Huh? How is this even related to math..For you information, I got straight A's in math all through my high school years okay?.." Yoong receive a glare and smack on the arm from Krystal after he insult her on her math..."Eh..I'm done..We can go home now."

"The president really have two weird daughters.."

.

.

As they left the Han river, and on their way home, Krystal notice Yoong turning a different direction on the road..."Are you trying to kidnapp me? Why are we turning right when it's left?"

"No, kidnapping you is too much work. If your estimation is really true...then I guess I need to relieve my stress to confront it..." They stop at a small outside restaurant and got out.

.

.

"Ahjumma, one bottle of Soju please."

"Yah, who's going to take me home if you're drunk?"

"You said you can drive...So I'll let you drive." As the ahjumma bring out the soju, Yoong carefully pour the liquid into his cup.

"What am I, your chauffer?"

"I never say that. But you could if you want." He smile and pick the cup up getting ready to drink it.

"In your dream." Krystal quickly grab the cup from Yoong's hand and drink it.

"Yah kiddo~ You're too young to drink soju."

"I'm 19 already!!"

"You just said you're 18 earlier." Yoong try to and laugh.

"Aish!" She glare at him and smack him on the arm.

"Let me drink...I need to relieve my stress." Yoong pour soju into his cup again and pick up the cup trying to drink it again.

"No." Again, Krystal took his cup and drink it in one shot.

.

.

.

"Yah Jung Soojung, why don't you go get your own cup. Stop stealing mine!!" After a few minutes, Yoong still hasn't got to drink a single glass of soju. While Krystal's face is now bright pink from drinking about 7-8 consecutive shots...

"You~...You~...are so annoying!" She begin to say crazy random thing and point to Yoong's head. "Just because you are older, you can bully me?? And also.....wake up! Wake up to.....the.....reality." Right at reality word, Krystal suddenly put her head down the table creating a loud sound. Lol, Soojung is drunk.

"Aish...this little girl.." Yoong shake his head while looking at the drunk Krystal infront of him.

.

.

"Why are you so heavy??" Yoong frown trying to carry Krystal out the car to get her home quickly.

"Ya stupid~ Unnie..unnie..said..she doesn't want to see you!" And so, Krystal has blurt everything out suddenly...Like everyone said, when you are drunk, you tend to blurt everything out honestly without knowing.

"She doesn't want to see me?.."

"She doesn't want to see me.." Krystal's words has glued into Yoong's head as he got inside the car and zone out while looking outside.."Jessica...can I make...you change?" He smile telling that it will be alright and turn on the engine.

*Beep beep beep* The sound of the seatbelt went on, signalling that someone is not wearing their seatbelt. "Really??" He glance over and notice that he didn't put seatbelt on for Krystal.

As he lean over trying to grab the seatbelt next to the door, Krystal suddenly grab onto his hand and open her eyes. "Oh my god, you scared me." He slighty sigh after realizing that Krystal was just sleeptalking/drunk.

"CN.Blue is back? Minhyuk oppa?? You finally appear in my dream~!" She smile brightly while mistaken Yoong as CN.Blue's Minhyuk...(Yeah, I still can't get over Heirs xD)

"I'm not Minhyuk..Seriously...tsk tsk.." He shake his head watching Krystal fangirling inside her dream and lean away to lock the seatbelt.

As he was about to move away..........Krystal suddenly grab Yoong's face and pull him in for a kiss...O_O <-- This was literally Yoong's expression at the moment. Not knowing what just happen, he stood still like a statue..

.

.

The two kids stay in that position for awhile before Krystal push him away. "Byuntae~ Stop kissing me." She smile and close her eyes going back to sleep.

O_O Still with that expression, Yoong quickly zoom to the Jung's house as fast as possible..

.

.

After dropping off the drunk little Jung, Yoong quickly zoom home still with that expression -> O_O

"Honey, are you okay?" Even his mom look at him weirdly after seeing her son walking inside the house with a dumbfounded expression.

"What the heck just happened?" He mumble to himself and walk straight to his room...

.

.

And so that night, someone is completely puzzle about everything that happen today...From the unexpected kiss to Krystal blurting out that Jessica doesn't like him...

What will happen to Yoong now? Now that he know Jessica doesn't have feelings for him...will he believe it? Or not??

End Chap. :)...

P/s: Lol, this chapter is basically YoongStal xDD Just thought that Yoong will be lonely after he find out about Jessica....hehe